It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I agree. But they are not the only ones here, or watching over. That is the point. That is one side. Nor is there one species here. Nor are all the ETs just reptile and insectoids, there are many species and many human species. And our own families watch over.

By the way, that link has alot of information, basically ETS oversee every single aspect of our lives, we're inserted here, and when we live with integrity we move up and off this planet of blood and carnage and pain.

Its not just the leaders doing this. We could replace them tomorrow (by a miracle) and the same system would emerge unless our hearts change.

It takes us growing up, us not judging others and trying to be an asset, a gift, and not harm others, and really be there for family and others and try to see what we are made of, develop our skills more.

Then we move up and out.

edit on 4-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Do you think that friendly forces are returning to earth in december 2012,to wage war against the sinister powers who have so obviously taken over this planet,when armageddon,the apocalypse and the rapture commence?

edit on 4-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Actually I think that is what one side wants, but won't pull off. What worries me most about 2012 is that its been programmed in so many minds that its hard to say nothing is going to happen. But with my help. I am seeing the world being set free and more people waking up instead.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I for one have always been interested in what the loony bins talk about amongst each other in a insane asylum...well here we go...

Blocula and Unity_99...take it away...should be funny...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

When the majority of people become insane,what was once declared as abnormal,will suddenly be seen and thought of as being normal,welcome to the human race upon present day earth...

edit on 4-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Hope you're enjoying yourself enormously Maybe you should get out the popcorn and have a blast. But I usually don't gain much from your posts.

Blocula's have some info in them often, just need to prod him out of this "evil overlords are our creators" nonsense, because to me they are tiny tots in messy diapers.

Today was a fine example of how if waking up and having experiences is insane, I am so grateful, the sun was out and I'd had some direction, today so everything was a blessing, and had nothing but gratitude, and was teaching my son to pay attention to the world around him and all the good things in our lives, and to just say "thank you".

And considering the mess all these so called sane folk have made of the world, I'd have to give sanity a pass then, eh?

edit on 4-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Here are some quotes and I really hope you take the time to read that link. The heavens/cosmos isn't boring, but getting over the blood and harm here is a prerequisite for leaving here.

ufo-forum.2292404.n4.nabble.com...

This is a small population in comparison to past ones. But it's very young still and only a fraction of what it will become in the centuries ahead.

Quote: What et race has the most renegades in it, greys, nordics, reps etc.? I know that every race has renegades, but what et race has the most? They all have more than enough

We all know humans are here to suffer. But what about animals that die horrible, grim deaths everyday? What are their reasons for suffering?

Much of suffering is illusion, but you never know if there is a human type soul inside an animal receiving some payback. Do on to others and it will be doubly or more done back to you. No ifs ands or buts. The good stuff works that way too.

The Mother load of positive energy I mentioned to Eevee sits inside all of us waiting to be released and used, just pop the cork! The first huge disappointment we have after we die is seeing how little of the good wine we did drink, and all the corked bottles that we didn't drink when we had the chance.

How can I elevate my brain frequency to top-notch psychic levels? Think nothing but good about "everyone" you meet, that's the only way.

Those who are grateful get more to be grateful for, those who complain and are never happy get more to complain and never be happy for. The higher ups give us our hearts desires. And yes they do enjoy and appreciate those who appreciate the gifts they are given.

Soul level has much to do with it. Nevertheless, many on this side need some soul level to receive and understand such messages also.

When we exit this planet we are presented a bill, due and payable for our deeds. Some people don't get much of a bill, but others have to put it on their credit cards, and those Guido's upstairs charge huge interest rates.

Souls don't always reincarnate to the same planet, we move around depending on available curriculum, not all lessons are taught in one planet or solar system.

But has any of these ultra bad renegades actually attempted this on earth? and were they stopped before they got here? or did they get to do their thing here for a period of time?

They were allowed to trash the place.

One secret most people overlook is count your blessings. Then watch them multiply. That's what happy people do. Granted, not everyone wants to be happy

A container is constructed to fit the soul that will be placed into it. Containers are special because they allow us to facilitate the specific learning we will do while here in 3D land. Many, many souls don't get these privileges that most who do get them take for granted. If we could see some of the alternative containers we would instantly understand just how special we are....regardless of the condition of our containers we find ourselves in at the moment.

The species I recollect the most are the same as us-----human----however, they have many kinds of soulless machines that take on strange and varied appearances----also the ETs have costumes----or suits----meaning their bodies are way different while they are in their ships-----they don’t consume food and drink like we do----they don’t have bodily functions like we do----they travel great distances in a very short time----perhaps they travel through dimensions----human bodies can’t make those trips-----we have to switch machines to do so----in other words put on one of their suits----hybrid bodies-----something between a soul and what we call flesh.

The universe is like a video store full of different realities and many of us get to choose which reality we will live in on other planets once we leave earth

Quote: Our near earth astronauts (shuttle) all comment on the Earth's thin almost fragile protective Ozone layer....Is that an ET tech construct? Everything is an ET construct. We humans are clueless on the basic economic construct of simple supply and demand, and yet we claim to understand the complexities of planet Earth and how it works. Sure, whatever LOL

Very good read.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Blocula's have some info in them often, just need to prod him out of this "evil overlords are our creators" nonsense, because to me they are tiny tots in messy diapers.

Theres hot and cold,up and down,in and out,high and low,slow and fast,love and hate ect,ect and theres also good and evil and so there must exist both good and evil aliens...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Good!
Maybe I misread your post on the sun thread, about the negatives. I was worried. There is also real Family watching over, and its all about getting past the bloodshed and apathy here, caring.

ex-Health Minister speaks about UFOs, Aliens, Mind Control & Conspiracies

Just found this video, one of Finland's ex Cabinet minister's, anyone someone of that ilk, and speaking out. Thought I'd share.

They had to return and interview her again about the ET parts, because those inerview sections disappeared on the recording, so Big Brother doesnt want us to know about space.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
There is something she touches on in her video, at the beginning, in sharing an account of someone's experience, that can be understood more, when things get turned around, because we're really in a matrix, or a box in reality here.

To us, spirit is surreal or ethereal, and this matter world is solid.

But in reality, matter is a substance that they manipulate, we're not this substance at all, but more than any of this. Matter is surreal and like a dream.

The spirit world is very real, its the most real there is.

And the veil between earth and everything else is very very thin.

She gives so much info here. She says that Russia no longer shoots down the ufo's.

She talks about the dream state and how real it is.

She also says, that people think that our brains generate thoughts.

They don't, they are merely the projector.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

ex-Health Minister speaks about UFOs, Aliens, Mind Control & Conspiracies

In this interview, she is talking about information she knows about, where the majority of the population must go within 2 decades, and so TPTB are planning so called natural disasters as they don't want to appear to be murderers.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
"we are being harvested by them for DNA samples and other Genetic materials,for Fetal extractions,for Cloning experiments and for our Souls... "

Well I can not exactly agree here.. Are you being honest with yourself? While I can agree to some extent on the fact that there are subterranean Earth dwellers I can Not see the truth in your post.. Sorry just can't, the only thing I could come up with would be the extremely potent psychedelic trips from '___'.. People reportedly experiencing the prescense of insectoid entities that approach them. Some individuals reported a almost geometric landscape with strange shapes and figures. As far as reptiles and insects go..I buy a special sweet sticky poison that ants pickup and bring back to their underground colony and totally Fu#$ up their queen..(serves them right for invading my house). As far as the cold blooded reptiles go well...they are strong fast And generally sneaky but They rely on venoms, toxins, and bacteria to do their dirty work for the most part anyways.

I think I read a statement in the original post about ants being intelligent? Well I see no intelligence ants are no different than a white blood cell in your body they build/rebuild/defend/expand/die over and over like many other insects. Look There is defiantly some bad stuff going on DEEP underground! The whole advanced Reptile/Insect theory well maybe you are on the right track but I want you to understand one thing. The Human race has a closet full of skeletons with more dirt on its shoulders than anything else I can imagine. Our species history is written in blood. In our blood as well as any others that got in our way. I have more fear of my own kind than anything foreign to my planet. But when you talk about creatures dwelling deep underground that have been terrestrial to Earth longer than we have psssshh let them eat cake! They know the sun won't be the only thing burning their asses if they surface so why sweat it?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Dr. Rauni Kilde on Mind Control Weapons

She has had dire threats and people die, and she has had break ins and will not put up a site.

She also shares that according to her sources they are planning on killing the middle class around the world with HAARP and (probably fukushima), they only want the elite and a few slaves.

This group is not what I would call human.

Do you think they're human, the same species as we are?

What do you do to get protected?

Like ET_MAN told me, if you are doing the work you came to do, then as long as you have work to do, you cannot be harmed.

If TPTB plan on taking a jet liner down, but your HS sends you on it to do a mission, that jet will stay in the air no matter what technologies they use against it.

Do not be afraid of anything.

Be fearless.

She says in this video. How do you gain protection. First of all, you ask. You ask Source/Family/The Universe, to protect you.

And then i would say, report for duty and strive to be of assistance.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I now understand why we are here, on the west coast, where most of the people live in BC, direct front to Fukushima.

There is work to do, not only saving lives, but rising people up to make accountable the Government who are employees, elected in Office of Trust to the people.

So this is going to be a big opportunity and its an honor to serve my people, that is why we're here front line. That is how Family works, front line. No Fear.

If even 1000 souls, who are more powerful than 1000 superman, each one, also directs their consciousness to solving this problem and affecting change, and clean up and freedom for the citizens, and real advancements, then I also believe the time has come to face what they are doing and stop them in their tracks.

And its time to educate everyone here.

I don't think the reptiles or negatives behind this planet have any more say over what is going to happen.

The people are going to be the ones empowered.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

DO NOT FEAR DEATH - Dr Rauni KILDE - 3

THis video preserves the actual corruption and loss of video, at certain points when it occurs, they didn't clean it up to show how and where it takes place and this pretty much demonstrates that it was sabatoge and deliberate.

One of the cutoff for example occurs at from about 6 10 on, talking about NSA and the super computers, and that anything officially released (and her last amount of bits per second was an official one) is 30-50 years old technology. And, our minds are not anywhere near that level, so its an overwhelming force.

And she begins to talk about the contact experiences in the US and how they are projected off satellites to people, and instantly it garbles up, the video suffers loss. Then it jumps ahead to the mind control surveillance.

We have a problem Houston.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The battle between light and dark is a cruel lie that was taught to us just like the battle between men and women. One is not better than the other. One is not more important or more holy then the other. Masculine energy versus feminine energy is not a battle to be fought, but the comparison of two gifts held within each of us. The light and darkness are the same way. Do not turn your backs on each other over gender and do not turn your back on the gift of darkness just because some leaders long ago told you things that were not quite true. The darkness is no more evil than women like you are. The darkness is simply another piece of the game of life to be explored and experienced.

I have asked you kindly not to reproach with your false witnessing.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveandLightandRainbows

So you believe a soul choosing love and higher frequency is evil, but that its only love and learning to give in to the impulse to explore murder/rape/incest/abuse of another? Maybe slavery?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

So you believe a soul choosing love and higher frequency is evil, but that its only love and learning to give in to the impulse to explore murder/rape/incest/abuse of another? Maybe slavery?

Again, your false attempts to rearrange my alien philosophies is exposed.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I don't think I need to work on disrupting your philosophies, your own posts are telling. But you do have my prayers.

And I'll give a pass on walking down the dark side, for lower frequency is not the way home.

Its the trap here. And its a very managed trap, with renegades, and predators running the playpens here on earth, some of them could be seen as the reptilian/insectoids of this thread, some splinter groups, but they're not really the same species as humans.

Merging with them is never a good idea.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You may attempt "merging" and you will fail as you have many times before.

I am.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join