It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveandLightandRainbows

I actually gave the merging with legion a pass, dear one. Was invited to a special forum and when I read the back log on it, was out of there, it wasn't the healing meditation group I had thought it might be. They were in contact with ancients there, and legion. In the logs I read something about what seemed like a proposal for me to carry 100 or so, and it just didnt' register as the thing to do at the time, or ever. That was someone who posted on ATS.

And your frequency/energy signature reminds me of the Cassiopian wave, gravity.

We're not in the same grade.

All is not LOVE not by a long stretch. We're multidimensional beings, and its not linear. My Source, and Soul is what leads me.

Its only when souls see through the traps here, ones that are laid by the top of the pyramid, which is off planet, and carried through by their minions, the bloodlines, and chooses Love, Giving, Sharing, Kindness, and overcomes the bloodletting and greed, and apathy, that they begin to move off this planet to far better worlds and even Home.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I am from the Luciferans.

Heed me.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You're in my prayers and just by your answer, that is programming. Which brings us back to the topic of this thread, for where does all that programming come from. Renegades are running the slave camps here.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

A survivor from one of the nazi concentration camps wrote a book that i read and within he said...

"the whole worlds become one giant death camp and we're all just waiting for the train"

edit on 5-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Your prayers are worthless as they come from the Sinistra.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

A survivor from one of the nazi concentration camps wrote a book that i read and within he said...

"the whole worlds become one giant death camp and we're all just waiting for the train"

Do you really hold only the negative outcomes for the world as a whole?

To begin with I've had vision standing on the poster of the universe, out of time its like a scroll or picture book, 1 D until the light erects it and its standing still. Home is outside it by the way.

The matter itself is surreal, whereas what we're made of is very real.

Knowing that, knowing its like a dreamscape, I don't give any dark thoughts credence, while at the same time, for all have endured hardship, my compassion and love is given. I light candles for those who suffered in this dream.

When my mother was in the hospital, I felt her Love and Presence, streaming through the sunlight, and touching every flower and blade of grass for miles and miles, and was awed, I knew she was through the other side, this akin to Higher Self, but also, we don't know with our loved ones if they're already through or not, and what is perception really?

Considering how much perception there is all around us, it tells me that choosing to be as positive and loving as possible is the the right thing to do, and its also the way to activate your soul.

Sleeper put it right when he said our souls are very big, and more than 1000 superman.

That is going to change things enormously, I would say.

We need to pop that cork on our positivity and turn our mindsets around, flick the switch.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveandLightandRainbows

My prayers are answered on a daily basis nearly. Daily miracles and providence abound. I have a lot of Love, Faith, Trust and Gratitude in Family and the Equality/Teamwork.

May the Spirit of Peace and Love be with you.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by LoveandLightandRainbows

My prayers are answered on a daily basis nearly. Daily miracles and providence abound. I have a lot of Love, Faith, Trust and Gratitude in Family and the Equality/Teamwork.

May the Spirit of Peace and Love be with you.

GET THEE BEHIND ME LOVER OF SATAN

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Your Saturn/Santa/Satan reference is very much from the reptilian/annuki faction, or the renegades running this planet. I'm sure they are not off any hooks either, they don't get to harm the humans in this world and get rewarded for doing so. There is perfect knowledge and one day they will know what they've done and have tears streaming down their faces. I only pray to the Highest Love and Goodness in existence. And will pray for you as well.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Your Saturn/Santa/Satan reference is very much from the reptilian/annuki faction, or the renegades running this planet. I'm sure they are not off any hooks either, they don't get to harm the humans in this world and get rewarded for doing so. There is perfect knowledge and one day they will know what they've done and have tears streaming down their faces. I only pray to the Highest Love and Goodness in existence. And will pray for you as well.

wow dod you ever get your chain yanked by that "alien".

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaNice

Actually I didn't know why the tagging was going on, and felt there was a threat there when he/she wrote they were luciferean and "heed me". I also believe that people are protected, and can ask for protection, when they are seeking to the work they came to do and striving to help. As Dr. Rauni Kilde said, that is what we all need to know.

We should not be in fear o have our wings clipped. But speak up and out against injustice.

Also that was kind of Law of One crowd, or HH hand type poster, and Ra, is behind that group, and he would be one of the annanuki demi gods of old.

According to Robert Morning Sky, and his video on the Terra Papers, Ra was a corporal ET, so elohim/annanuki, same thing.

His children became the Rothchild's and those he appointed as Pharaoh or manager of the administration became the Rockefellers. And the Stone Masons, becoming the Free Masons were the Gecko's or hte Reptilians. I don't know if he means those here befor mankind, natural to Terra or the ones that are pictorally shown in Sumar.

The Terra Papers - Hidden History of Planet Earth 1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.ufo-contact.com...

whatarealiens.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Whoa there keeper of the judgements!

Unity is Light and love, a true teacher of peace. Back off and realign yourself with the mirror, you have far too go and much to see.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Pearls before swine my friend, perhaps this thread carries the energy of darkness, which is still allowed you know, just get out of it and let the thread die and the serpents tongues find others to wag at.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

For around 75% of the human race,this existence upon planet earth is nothing but a living hell of endless suffering,misery and pain and most of the remaining 25% of people are walking around half asleep, posessed by greed,while hiding themselves behind invisible walls of illusions called money and they are hell bent for evermore materialistic gain,unknowingly losing their souls in the process...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

For around 80% of the human race,this life upon planet earth is nothing but a living hell of endless suffering,misery and pain and most of the remaining 20% of people are walking around half asleep, posessed by greed,while hiding themselves behind invisible walls of illusions called money and they are hell bent for evermore materialistic gain,unknowingly losing their souls in the process...

I agree. Its a nightmare for many. I have carried the world on my shoulders since I was 3. And we always live on a thread, dangling over a cliff it feels, but still there is providence, and beauty all around and I'm always grateful, but know this country is free, and nothing compared to others.

But it begins with our hearts. The change is needed in us. And then to help communities see more.

But right now as it stands, if all the leaders were gone, and all the realtors, about half the people would be flourishing, eco farms springing up, seeds planted, no forcing. But about half the people would start to reproduce the same system.

So is it a mirror of our hearts, though I think it is a trap too and goes further, they don't make it easy to grow away from this.

Hence the cosmos is always watching over, your Family and Friends. But popping the cork on our positivity and will to change it, our Love, goes a long ways here.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Pearls before swine my friend, perhaps this thread carries the energy of darkness, which is still allowed you know, just get out of it and let the thread die and the serpents tongues find others to wag at.

Yes, think so to actually Just was assessing energies there, and wondered if posting a certain way ended up a threat to someone. Control grid? Or just an individual?

Anyway, what you wrote was really appreciated. You're an angel! And that post straightened this out for me.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

So your prayers are answered...

Still ill?..have you been ill for months...

Keep your praying...see where it gets ya.

There is no place that you cannot be found, no place to hide....just enjoy the ride..you can try fight....but really it's useless..

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Could be some kind of web for sure. I have angered the energy before and unfortunately it affects others just as much because they are reading it. This is a great subject but I think it has been brought down for whatever reason.

"POTT!"

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Is that a threat against another member? See you on the banned list if so.

There is always somewhere to hide as you know... behind your computer screen!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Is that a threat against another member? See you on the banned list if so.

There is always somewhere to hide as you know... behind your computer screen!

A threat? Why would I need to threaten anyone....

Asking a question...and also pointing out...prayers aren't going to help an illness.

It is true...there is no place to run, no place to hide...we always win. Just pointing that out...

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join