It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic tram lady... meet "kill all white people" tram guy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Oh but it is.

After all, before he ordered the extermination of the Jews, Hitler sought out other nations to deport them to. Strangely civil of him. Funny how unjustified civil hatred quickly leads to barbarianism.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
how come the o.p. video compares what happens to a white person when being racist and what happens to a black person when being racist and then concludes the results are different due to skin colour?

the two examples in the video are from two totally different countries with different laws or how to handle certain things, surely this is what plays a part in the difference, also for the police to react surely there needs to be a complaint made to them. does anybody know if a complaint was made in both cases?

i found that part of the video to be misleading by concluding the difference was due to skin colour.

the only way to truely know if both cases are handled differently is to have two cases from the same country and in both cases a racial abuse complaint was logged with the police, with video evidence to. otherwise the police might not beable to take action due to it being one word against the other which again could effect the outcome compared to one that was filmed therefore having solid evidence.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I really cannot over stress the idiocy of this thread. You assume that this man has to be arrested because that woman was arrested. But did you fail to realize that this are 2 entirely different countries, England and France? Did that occur to you? And did it cross your mind that perhaps, perhaps at that moment in time and space there were no police officers present to respond?

What are you trying to prove with this?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
Like There isn't a white soldier or policeman somewhere with a boot on a brown neck.. Violence is everywhere these days as is ignorance, hatred, mistrust and above all...FEAR. Whites fear genetic annihilation and are acting accordingly, blacks dont trust whites and are responding in kind.......Latinos are feeling singled out and backed into a corner and because of that have begun lashing out......asians don't trust any of them and are looking out for their own.

Are you REALLY under the impression that you aren't racist? You just made assumptions about 4 entire groups of people. I believe that this is a perfect example of racism on your part. I can tell now exactly what goes through your mind when you meet a person of this criteria. Even though you've never met them before, you already have assumptions about them.

That, ma'am, is the definition of racism.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Howard Stern's friend (Joey Boots) was walking along in NY and saw this nut-job racist and the racist attacked him, so Joey knocked his ass back!!!

edit on 12/6/2011 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/6/2011 by Pharyax because: added fixes

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

In Britian, the SAME country, there was recently a black man that physically attacked a 96-year-old white man and received NO JAIL TIME. Apparently speaking out against immigrants is worse than physically assaulting an elderly white person.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter
Warning Explicit Language
This one is hilarious.
edit on 2-12-2011 by fusionhunter because: (no reason given)

That woman is lucky she had that kid there, in a way he protected her. I feel sorry for the kid thou.....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yet another recent example of a group of Muslim women in Britian who assaulted a white woman while yelling racial epithets such as "kill the white slag" and were not charged with a hate crime and had their sentences suspended:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This guy is a hypocrite, what is he doing in France in the first place if he feels this way? Unbelievable. He is a racist, pure and simple, and the fact he said he wants to kill white people. Right, not only is he over head in saying this, but he needs help, serious help. What he said was disgusting, plain and simple. What's just as surprising are the responses to this videa. Some comments saying that the 'blacks want to kills all the whites'. There are rational and irrational people in all groups, this is a fact.

I also don't understand why this tram lady is being charged with anything? While she may have overly vocal, she didn't break any laws by saying what she did. I also think the backlash she got was enough as it is.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
It's unfortunate, but multiculturalism simply does not work.

I wasn't under the impression that there was a test for multiculturalism? I live in a multicultural society, my work place is filled with people of different cultures. We all get along, our only differences are work related. I don't necessarly agree with the cultural beliefs of my other colleagues, but I respect them as work colleague non the less. What, because there are intolerant people in our society, multuralism doesn't work?

What do you propose as a substitute of multiculturalism? Since it doesn't work in your eyes? Segregation? Deportation of immigrants? I'm just really curious.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunshinesmile
Anyways, sometime in the 50s minorities started to whine soooo much that governments

Whining? I guess you had no problem with the governments of those days telling Americans what they could and couldn't do in their private lives because of their race? I'm sorry that you found the marches for freedoms and civil rights 'annoying', some of us actually cared enough for our personal rights to tell State and Federal governments where to stick it.

The whole slavery thing, honestly, it was a long time ago, let it go baby.

Slavery happened a long time ago in this country, as did the civil war. You're quiet right on this. Let let it go. Get over the past, get over the fact the South lost the war, and move on! I agree with you!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

It's unfortunate, but multiculturalism simply does not work.

I wasn't under the impression that there was a test for multiculturalism? I live in a multicultural society, my work place is filled with people of different cultures. We all get along, our only differences are work related. I don't necessarly agree with the cultural beliefs of my other colleagues, but I respect them as work colleague non the less. What, because there are intolerant people in our society, multuralism doesn't work?

What do you propose as a substitute of multiculturalism? Since it doesn't work in your eyes? Segregation? Deportation of immigrants? I'm just really curious.

Things need to stay as they are for the most part with caveats. However, we should not be taking any further people into our country unless they are going to make a positive mark on our society. In no way do I advocate "returning immigrants."

Every country should reserve the right to allow ex-pats to live in their country based on the good that an individual brings.

Having been in the military, I can assure you that I have lived in a multi-cultural society. We can't take in everyone. Let's take in those that are proficient, professional and humane. Not the fundamentalist religious people that go against the grain of our very own society.

The fabric of society is torn when people of deep seated belief structures enters the norm of any said country. I don't define the norm. A country does.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by googooflexy

I guess you missed the other post where I said I too am capable of racism. I made it a point to make it clear that non whites can be racist. So I really dont understand your angle. I am not here saying that I have never had my prejudices. But I am not going to make it my business to single anyone out. I have better things to do.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Things need to stay as they are for the most part with caveats. However, we should not be taking any further people into our country unless they are going to make a positive mark on our society.

Isn't this what our immigration policy is? If you're talking about the immigrants that don't do any good in this country or other western countries, this isn't automatically tied with the 'failures of multiculturalism', it's in part the system that needs to be refined and tuned so that we can ensure that we only allow productive and loyal immigrants into this country, and those uncooperative in society to be deported.

Every country should reserve the right to allow ex-pats to live in their country based on the good that an individual brings.

Definitely, I'm not sure why you have this idea that multiculturalism involves having to accept everybody who wishes to move here or any other developed nation. Multiculuralism isn't about having an overly PC society, it's merely about different peoples and cultures living and working with one another. Neither does it involve everybody having to accept everybody else's culture or religion. I think you were generalizing what multiculturalism is really about.

I can assure you that I have lived in a multi-cultural society. We can't take in everyone.

Agreed, and you can still be a multicultural society while accepting that even nations have limits to whom they can take in and whom they could accept. Let's not forget however that the United States grew as a multicultural nation, as a nation of immigrants. This doesn't meaning that we should accept everybody into this nation, it just means that multiculturalism has been the very core to the fabric of our society, and from that we formed our own overtime.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Multiculturalism has worked without major problems for many years. Countries such as the USA, Great Britain, France, Australia and Germany have grown strong and free with generations of immigrants... until the last 5 or 10 years. Hmmmm, can anyone tell me what has changed during this time. Or, more specifically, what religion/ race has changed the dynamic by almost aggressively spreading to every stable nation on earth and doing their best to piss the locals off and NOT fit in? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

...or do I have to point out the elephant in the room?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
I still laugh when people assume that as a person of color I believe that I am not capable of racism. Sure I am as is anyone else...I dont care what color you are. I do, however wonder about the point of some of these posts where people are hell bent on shining the light on the violent darkies who have gotten all uppity since their boy Obama was elected. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Like There isn't a white soldier or policeman somewhere with a boot on a brown neck.. Violence is everywhere these days as is ignorance, hatred, mistrust and above all...FEAR. Whites fear genetic annihilation and are acting accordingly, blacks dont trust whites and are responding in kind.......Latinos are feeling singled out and backed into a corner and because of that have begun lashing out......asians don't trust any of them and are looking out for their own...with a few human rights violations on the side.....the list goes on.

Exactly right. In my mind, the way to stop it is more inter breeding - mix it all up so there is no white, brown, black, yellow, etc. Or maybe inject all new borns with a skin dye - maybe blue? (joking for last bit but in a weird way it would make sense!)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Your reply was so good I starred it myself. Was it really the core of our society to accept anyone and everyone in the beginning? 1600's?

No, it was not. Our original colonies were quite differentiated only to theistic white people. That is a fact. Not a good reflection, but the truth.

Today, we are very differentiated in our society. Practically, I embrace the change. Truly, I do like a multi-culture view. I'm not a hateful person. Just being honest. There is great love that I share with people that I worked with in my previous line of work in the international business world.

I've dined with folks from every corner of the Earth. I am not a person that discriminates against a whole. I absolutely discriminate on an individual basis. Some people are just plain messed up.

Stop attacking me.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmed707
reply to post by dadgad

In Britian, the SAME country, there was recently a black man that physically attacked a 96-year-old white man and received NO JAIL TIME. Apparently speaking out against immigrants is worse than physically assaulting an elderly white person.

He's lucky I wasn't on that tram........that is just really low, especially when he shows no remorse.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join