It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic tram lady... meet "kill all white people" tram guy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The video with a foul mouthed ranting lady whom I believe was on some sort of drugs became an instant internet sensation with millions of views and inspiring millions of people into anger and some into nods of agreement. I personally found the video absolutely disgusting; it was an outburst on a public transportation system with her young son on her lap and other young kids nearby as she curses endlessly. This lady was immediately condemned for her disgusting and abusive words against the immigrant minorities in Great Britain.

Apparently though she was inspiration to another angry tram rider, this time in France, and this time a black man calling for God to “kill all white people”. He spoke these abusive words directly (or indirectly) at a white woman and man sitting on the other side of the tram as they try to ignore him. Maybe he was drunk or high on something, I do not know, but what I do know is that when the tram lady let loose she never threatened anyone’s life she just ranted against third world immigrants in her country, this man however he is inciting murder against a race of people… the video has yet to go viral, I am sure it will though and he will be resoundingly condemned just as the tram lady was.

Being a racist is one thing, calling for genocide is another. Racist tram lady was arrested for disturbing the peace, has anything happened to this man yet? I am awaited the news report that he too will be arrested. But will not hold my breath.

edit on 12/2/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I could find these type of videos all day long, watched many of them, it's entertaining and sad at the same time. I only seem to find them from either Russia or America, and the Russian videos are just Vodka drunks fighting and acting stupid... the videos of Americans are of just acting stupid, alcohol doesn't need to be a factor to boost the quality of idiocy.

edit on 2-12-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I moved this video to a new post rather than the OP because I am not sure what provoked this woman to become angry and race was surely not the cause, nevertheless she did use racist language in her outburst.

Wow another video, people are on a roll! What is up with racists on public transport lately?

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
He cant be racist...sorry....racism is a one way street, only applies to non whites.

Im sure he will get an award or something, unlike the white woman who was arrested.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Let's not forget how gangs of black youths are attacking white people in parks, fairs, etc. simply because they have white skin. I believe the black mayor of Philidelphia even had to put a curfew up in attempt to try to stop it.

Of course...... stories like these are well hidden and unreported.

What the hell is wrong with these people and what is riling them up like a bunch of sheeple programmed in violent retardation? Very strange.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is how you handle a racist woman on a train.

Eat the ticket.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Send the amberlamps!
lol

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Warning Explicit Language
This one is hilarious.
edit on 2-12-2011 by fusionhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Being a racist is one thing, calling for genocide is another.

White people are the only ones that can be racist silly! But it is funny when you think about it. To only get on white people about being racist is pretty much saying that white people are above it all and should know better and set the example. The same way you would not get furious with your one year old son urinating on the kitchen floor but you would with the 19 year old son.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
post removed by staff

brilliant!!!

nothing to do with race, but that guy deserved it..
edit on Sat Dec 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by damingus
post removed by staff

Well,

I believe you have two types of people ( regardless of skin color) you have the the one's who hate other races, and the ones who don't hate other races.

Now, you thinking that "SOME" black people only became hateful to white people when Obama became president (America elected a black person) is ridiculous.

Some Blacks and Whites have always hated each other. Well before Obama. They even go so far as teaching these hateful ways to their children, to better their people i guess. (for all the sense that makes!)

In closing the Desert Eagle is nice. But the Berret 50cal semi/auto is even better. It wont be in their face, instead about 700 meters out. PINK DUST!

I will use it against ANYONE who threatens my family. Race has nothing to do with it.

Good day Racist.
edit on Sat Dec 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is the same woman from 2 years ago. Why was she not arrested then?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Slightly offtopic, but the funniest way to deal with a bully on the train:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Where's all the furious 'anti-racists' calling for the arrest of this man, wishing that he didn't exist, or wishing that people acted violently towards him? I said in the other thread that a black person expressing disdain towards whites wouldn't cause these same people to even flinch. Looks like I was right. The lack of blood-boiling rage and the inattention to this thread proves that.

edit on 12/2/2011 by Charmed707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
People shouldn't be arrested for ideas, words, speeches.

Until the person commits a violent act then the action should be taken.

I hate when ATS members hate freedom
edit on 12/2/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I still laugh when people assume that as a person of color I believe that I am not capable of racism. Sure I am as is anyone else...I dont care what color you are. I do, however wonder about the point of some of these posts where people are hell bent on shining the light on the violent darkies who have gotten all uppity since their boy Obama was elected. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Like There isn't a white soldier or policeman somewhere with a boot on a brown neck.. Violence is everywhere these days as is ignorance, hatred, mistrust and above all...FEAR. Whites fear genetic annihilation and are acting accordingly, blacks dont trust whites and are responding in kind.......Latinos are feeling singled out and backed into a corner and because of that have begun lashing out......asians don't trust any of them and are looking out for their own...with a few human rights violations on the side.....the list goes on.

And just to put things in perspective as the torches are lit and the crosses doused...here are a few examples that show I should still very much be leery of whites, just as so many seem leery of me and mine.

On Election Night 2008, Ralph Nicoletti and Michael Contreras, both 18, and Brian Carranza, 21, of Staten Island, New York decided shortly after learning of Barack Obama's election victory "to find African Americans to assault," according to a federal indictment and other court filings. The men then drove to a predominantly African-American neighborhood in Staten Island, where they came upon a 17 year-old African American who was walking home after watching the election at a friend's house. One of the defendants yelled "Obama!" Then, the men got out of the car and beat the youth with a metal pipe and a collapsible police baton, injuring his head and legs. The men went on to commit additional assaults that night.

Benjamin Haskell, 22, Michael Jacques, 24, and Thomas Gleason, 21, all of Springfield, Mass., were arrested on January 16, 2009 for allegedly burning and entirely destroying the Macedonia Church of God in Christ, a predominantly African-American congregation's nearly completed new church building. The building was burned to the ground on Nov. 5, 2008, hours after the election of President Barack Obama. Investigators determined the fire was caused by gasoline applied to the exterior and interior of the building.30 The three men were indicted by a federal grand jury on January 27, 2009 for conspiring to burn the church in retaliation for the election results.31

Steven Sandstrom, 23, and Gary L. Eye, 22, both of Kansas City, Missouri were sentenced to multiple life sentences on September 9, 2008 for the racially-motivated murder of William L. McCay on March 9, 2005. While McCay was walking to work one morning, Eye attempted to shoot McCay with Sandstrom's gun as they were driving in a stolen car. He missed and McCay fled. Eye and Sandstrom, afraid that McCay would report them to the police, pursued him. At the next block, Eye got out of the car and fatally shot him.32

Civilrights.org

This was in the hate crimes against AA's section, there was also a hispanic section, Jews, Asian Pacific Immigrants, Arabs and Muslims and several others. As I said, NO group has the market cornered on being hateful idiots but depending on who you ask there are those who feel as though Caucasians have a few centuries to answer for. *shrugs*

personally I think everyone should get down off their crosses and use the wood for something else. Even as the world burns around us we are still quibbling over race. WHY? If the PTB have it their way you whites who make less than millions of dollars a year will huddled around the trashcan fires along with the same minorities you fear and despise....and likewise for them. The great equalizer isn't the gun...its the f**kin bread lines.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It's unfortunate, but multiculturalism simply does not work. Merkel, Sarkozy and Cameron admit that fact. However, in America it does seem to work much better.

There will always be strife between people. At least it is a bit tamer here in the U.S. For now.

The "tram gal" is a tramp. Lets deport her to early Australia. Two hundred years ago. Love the Aussies btw. Oz folks are hot.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Too bad Bernard Goetz wasn't on the train. Especially with the anmount of cameras rolling today. Would've loved to see that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join