It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic tram lady... meet "kill all white people" tram guy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

Humans will never stop racism,as its in our nature to be tribal and territorial.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueberrywaffles
reply to post by Misoir

The woman freaking out said, "that #tch scratched my son's face". I think maybe something happened with the white woman and the ladies son. Depending on the situation, If someone ever put their hands on my children I would have reacted much more violently...

Hey that's great. But once again, we don't know what happened before the tape started rolling. What we do know is that the freaking out lady's friend was trying to get her out of there without causing trouble. Most people wouldn't do that unless they knew the freaking out lady was wrong to take it to such extremes.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I moved this video to a new post rather than the OP because I am not sure what provoked this woman to become angry and race was surely not the cause, nevertheless she did use racist language in her outburst.

Wow another video, people are on a roll! What is up with racists on public transport lately?

WOW, what trash.

Seeing humans that angry at eachother over nothing but color and bone structure sickens me..

What's wrong with racists is that they made things more complex than they really are.

You can't stereotype an entire race...I don't care how big of a group of a certain race did horrible things.

Racism is the most foolish, ignorant idea a person can have.

Here's an idea, lets all stop teaching history of racism to children. Never ever mention it to children.

It won't happen, and many people will think that it isn't right to shun the history of racism, because their story needs to be told.

But i think it'd help.

sorry for the jumbled thoughts..

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueberrywaffles
post removed by staff

Sorry to hear that.

You are right in a way. For example, a plate of french fries and a plate of roasts are both potatoes. But there's a difference between the 2 even though they're arguably "the same"
edit on Sat Dec 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
People can be racist, surely that should be no surprise to anyone. It doesn't mean that because other's are racist , you have to be racist back. Try judging people by the content of their character not by the color of their skin or their religious beliefs.

It's not a hard thing to do, I don't understand why it's such a big deal to people. However there are some correlating factors in the video's posted, either inebriation of some sort or some mental illness issues, so not really the best evidence for growing racial problems.

I could post some youtube videos of black and white couples, or white and latino couples on public transport showing public displays of effection to show how there is far less racial division than we are led to believe.

These are just random videos, not evidence of a war between races.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
You really want to know why things are getting so bad between the races? Then read on....

The simple fact is that yes, centuries ago anglo culture spread to primitive parts of the world in the spirit of exploration and trade and treated the locals pretty much like savages because they were living...err... pretty much like savages. And pretty much ever since then white folk have been demonised for their naive and sometimes not very nice actions during those forementioned forays into expansion. And never mind there were plenty of non white cultures invading/ annihilating/ enslaving eachother. Noooo, let's get back to focusing on the evil white man.

Anyways, sometime in the 50s minorities started to whine soooo much that governments of the day got scared and didn't want to look like the boogey man any more. So they started formulating truly heinous schemes, like Affirmative Action, and decided to convince the average white person that THEY really and truly were responsible for the actions of governments and the elite who, generations before, had turned coloured folk out of their homes and off their land.

Successive governments and loud minorities saw they were onto a good thing and to make sure that message of how evil white suppression had spread out around the world to just about everyone, everywhere they wrote into education for our (white) children to be shamed about and hopefully just grow up accepting it as fact. The sad thing about poor anglo folk is that they tolerated this brainwashing and felt reaaal bad... nay, personally responsible... for all the terrible injustices done to poor non-white folk right round the world. Geez those evil white folks were busy.

But then a funny thing started to happen. White folk started to notice that they really weren't as horrible as they kept being told they were. They noticed they were in fact generous, friendly and above all, tolerant. They held their tongue while their rights were eroded in favour of other nationalities. They didn't speak up as multiculturalism filled their peaceful communities with crime and violence. They were denied basic services handed out free to illegal immigrants, who, then, decided the best way to thank us was to refuse to sing the national anthem. Their children were told to accept every race, every colour, every lifestyle, then watch as the newcomers spat on the freedom granted them.

And as the white folk looked around they realised they didn't like what they saw anymore. And instead of biting their tongue they started to get mad. They realised they'd been duped, demonised and unjustly blamed while simultaneously having their rights and culture traded off to appease civil libertarians and hateful non-whites who enjoyed their ever expanding role as unquestionable victims. Truly it was a clever manouvre, perfectly executed. But it's clear every person has their breaking point, and that is what we are seeing among anglo peoples worldwide. And I fear we will see more and more race conflict as more whites wake up to what has been happening for generations.

So I have some tips for non-whites to make things a little less confrontational:

The whole slavery thing, honestly, it was a long time ago, let it go baby.
Asians, if you are gambling and have to pee, ffs leave the table. Kudos for the food though.
Muslims, just stay home and just kill eachother. Let's face it, you all have computers and mobile phones, so this whole 'evil consumer-driven western nations' thing is a little hypocritical don't you think. If they have an "AA" for hate where you are, sign up. And would it kill you to treat women better?
African Americans, stop buying guns, making bad rap albums, doing drugs and having 15 kids from 3 daddies that the tax payer has to pay for. Just work on your whole image. Damn.
Immigrants, if you are lucky enough to make your home in a western country be grateful ffs, or stay at home. Sing our national anthem, respect our laws or don't come.
Africans, stop buying guns before puberty and terrorising villagers for what little they have. And when western aid agencies risk their lives to bring you food and medicine do your best NOT to murder them okay?

So there you have it folks. A necessary dose of reality that I'm sure I will have some interesting comments on... if it gets past the mods.

Oh, and call me racist all you like. I figure I'm white so it's a given, right?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmed707
Their silence speaks volumes. As I've said, the other thread reached 13 full pages in one day (the large majority being outrage) while this thread didn't even reach one full page.

What silence? Perhaps they aren't aware of this thread. I think it would be foolish to judge condemnation on the post count of a thread. The thread in question had heated arguments with several members going back and forth very aggressively. I'm sure this thread will result in the same, unfortunately.

Also there's other differences, aside from white racism and black racism, let's keep in mind the original video was British and we have a large number of British and English speaking members for whom the video was relevant. Can the same be said of French members and the French language? Subtitles aren't quite as cutting, neither do they accurately put across the venom and hatred of the speaker.

The point is not about racism against whites. It's about how people don't have a problem with racism against whites while they are outraged about 'racism' against non-whites. This man said much more egregious, violent things than the white woman did and he is not receiving even a pinch of the outrage that the white woman received.

But again I would argue it's not that cut and dry.

I'd ask a few questions when looking at the difference in reaction.

1. Does a video of a French speaking racist have relevance to most on ATS? For reasons outlined above I'd say not
2. Are there as many French speaking internet users as there are English speaking internet users?
3. Do we know there is no outrage over this video?
4. Do we know it's not on French TV right now?
5. Do we know how old it is?
6. Do we know how many views the original video has?

We are talking about 2 somewhat separate worlds. There will never be outrage on an English message board over domestic French racism. I doubt the French cared about the racist tram incident, if not for an opportunity to joke about "les rosbifs".

So the above must be looked at an answered. Preferably by a French ATS member who may or may not be familiar with the video we're discussing.

Are you kidding me?! A man calls for the death of all white people, most people ignore it as if they don't give a damn, and the people who simply point it out are the ones you direct your contempt towards?! If there is any sort of 'agenda', it is by 'multiculturalists' who push black/non-white victimhood and exhaustively play it up while downplaying any hateful attitudes towards whites by non-whites.

That's the issue though, isn't it? I don't think you're simply pointing it out. I think if you look through the thread and see which comments are being starred and which aren't that it's something much more than that. There's an agenda to this thread and many of the commentators - I include yourself - that is quite visible.

Take for example the user 'dannotz' who made a great post, in which he highlights racism and hate for the waste of time it is. In his post he receives no stars(apart from the star I have just given him). Yet, a post or two before him we have a member called 'silent thunder' who claims anti-racism is code for anti-white and starts whining about assimilation and he receives 2 stars. That's telling of the intentions of the people in this thread. This thread is not about stopping racism, it's about promoting white victim-hood and sulking because it's not acceptable for you to be racist.

I doubt for one second that any of you want to stop racism. I think what's closer to the truth is quite the opposite, you want the right to be racist because you perceive non-white racists as having the right to be racist.

I believe woodwardjnr and dannotz care and are well intentioned. But these 2 individuals who condemn racism, regardless of who it's coming from and towards whom, in your opinion these are the "multiculturalists"

You don't care that some black man is screaming death to whites. If that's what you cared about you wouldn't trivialise his vulgar hate speech by using it as a vehicle to drive your own 'white-people-are-being-oppressed-by-cultural-Marxists' agenda.

Way to make things up. Are you always dishonest? People want to know why disdain for non-whites is considered the evil of all evils while pure hatred against whites is considered a-ok.

If you were really serious about stopping 'racism', you would call out the silence of fellow 'anti-racists' and be up in arms about their lack of concern or disapproval of this man's words rather than being iffed at the people who simply point it out. What a joke.
edit on 12/3/2011 by Charmed707 because: (no reason given)

But that's the problem. I don't see anyone saying hatred of white people is a-ok. I don't see silence. If there was silence we would not be having this conversation. This thread would not be a "hot topic", would it?
edit on 3-12-2011 by JessopJessopJessop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sunshinesmile

You are indeed a racist. Though your skin colour has little to do with it.
edit on Sat Dec 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Amazingly you have managed to miss out the slave trade in your little outburst. I wouldn't call you racist , but may be lacking in historical knowledge.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Brilliant post.!All the anti-racists(anti-whites)need to lighten up,sticks & stones spring to mind.All you wishy washy liberals need to learn some tolerance before the tables turn & you are the demonised because it will happen(sooner rather than later I hope)
edit on 3/12/2011 by ClanDonnachaidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClanDonnachaidh

Brilliant post.!All the anti-racists(anti-whites)need to lighten up,sticks & stones spring to mind.All you wishy washy liberals need to learn some tolerance before the tables turn & you are the demonised because it will happen(sooner rather than later I hope)
edit on 3/12/2011 by ClanDonnachaidh because: (no reason given)

To oppose racism is not to be anti-white. The last time I looked in the mirror I was what you would consider white - I'm not racist.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Amazingly you have managed to miss out the slave trade in your little outburst. I wouldn't call you racist , but may be lacking in historical knowledge.
what the black slaves that were sold to whites by blacks or the whites abducted (up to the 1800s)off of the cornish coast to be used as slaves?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Actually no, I did mention the slave trade. The most ironic thing about the slave trade you are referring to... the one that African Americans refuse to let die or relegate to the ancient history it is.... is that Asians and Africans captured and sold eachother into slavery for thousands of years before whites got in on the act, yet it's only anglo saxons who seem to be vilified for it in the history books still? Why do you think that is?

Are you saying that it was okay for Asians and Africans to exploit eachother but not for whites. Where is Affirmitive Action when you need it. Would it make you feel better to know whites have also been, and still are today, the victims of slavery?

But I'm guessing your knowledge, like your bleeding heart, doesn't extend to them.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
However there are some correlating factors in the video's posted, either inebriation of some sort or some mental illness issues, so not really the best evidence for growing racial problems.

Not anymore...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ClanDonnachaidh

Thank you kindly. Some types on here take themselves a weetle too sewiously!

King regards,

Clan Matheson
Down Under

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Let's get real. EVERYONE is racist. Everyone has it in them and it's only normal and natural. Most of us are just civil enough to get along with one another.

In nature you don't see lions and hyena's hanging out. Or Lions, tigers, and bears...oh my. fact is it's engrained in us from nature.

I personally can get along with anyone but prefer to be with my own people because when there's an issue, the issue at hand can be dealt with and not the race. There's a-holes in every race.

Anyone who claims they have no racism in them at all is now a lying racist.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
Let's get real. EVERYONE is racist. Everyone has it in them and it's only normal and natural. Most of us are just civil enough to get along with one another.

In nature you don't see lions and hyena's hanging out. Or Lions, tigers, and bears...oh my. fact is it's engrained in us from nature.

I personally can get along with anyone but prefer to be with my own people because when there's an issue, the issue at hand can be dealt with and not the race. There's a-holes in every race.

Anyone who claims they have no racism in them at all is now a lying racist.

You are a racist. Don't claim yourself to be normal.

Your posts have no more credence than a sexist saying "Everyone is sexist, if you say otherwise you're a lying sexist", or "everyone is a Capitalist, if you say otherwise you're a lying Capitalist".

I'm happy to tell you that no, we aren't all racists. The way in which you view the world is not normal or acceptable.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I am still waiting for the outrageous reaction as the first tram video got. This should cause even greater turmoil, since this guy is not only calling for sending the people of other race away as the woman wanted, he is calling for genocide.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join