It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic tram lady... meet "kill all white people" tram guy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

So are you saying that 'kill all the white people' guy is justified in his actions?

I'm not a racist, but I sure hate dumb people of all colors and nationalities. That guy in the first video clip should be hung for being dumb.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

If everyone who said something dumb was killed the streets would run red with blood. I am not here to justify anyone's actions. Sometimes you have to remember that when people spew hatred and no ones takes the bait they have to sit there and choke on their own venom. For as much as it pisses us off, its the high road that will lead to enlightenment, not the low one. Why answer hatred with more hatred if you don't have to.
edit on 2-12-2011 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ah, the "kill all white people" guy is just a rambling drunk.

People threaten to kill other people all the time while drunk. It's an alcohol thing.

The British woman appeared sober though. That was pretty disgusting. Lucky she had her kid with her...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalRed
reply to post by Misoir

Being a racist is one thing, calling for genocide is another.

White people are the only ones that can be racist silly! But it is funny when you think about it. To only get on white people about being racist is pretty much saying that white people are above it all and should know better and set the example. The same way you would not get furious with your one year old son urinating on the kitchen floor but you would with the 19 year old son.

Had to quote you just so this would get put up again. I wish I could give more than one star!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

The white woman does not appear to be any more or less sober than the black man. You're just grasping at straws.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmed707
reply to post by NuclearPaul

The white woman does not appear to be any more or less sober than the black man. You're just grasping at straws.

I think she was a few bricks short of a full load.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
I do, however wonder about the point of some of these posts where people are hell bent on shining the light on the violent darkies who have gotten all uppity since their boy Obama was elected.

What about the majority of people who are so blatantly hell-bent on playing up white 'racism' and downplaying pure hatred of whites from other races? Just look at all the attention the other tram thread got and all the rage it brought out in people with cries of having her arrested, sterilized, beaten up, etc. She was labeled the 'scum of the earth' by many for expressing disdain for the disappearance of the country she once knew. This guy, who wishes for the death of an entire race, gets petty excuses made for him and is simply ingnored by most. No one on the tram was even getting (visibly) angry or said anything to this guy while the white woman reccived plenty of verbal opposition and would probably have been physically attacked if she didn't have her child with her.

EDIT: Just checked the other tram thread with the white woman. It was posted at about 2:30 PM and reached 13 full pages in the first day! This thread was posted at around 12 PM and didn't even reach 1 full page in the first day. That's solid proof that racism against or hatred of whites really doesn't matter to those who claim to be against racism.
edit on 12/3/2011 by Charmed707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'm sorry, while these racists need contempt, I don't like this thread at all. Rather than being sincere in outrage and disgust at a vile racist, it appears to be nothing more than an exercise in racist victim-hood.

Many of you who have replied do not care for stopping racism.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Ah, the "kill all white people" guy is just a rambling drunk.

People threaten to kill other people all the time while drunk. It's an alcohol thing.

The British woman appeared sober though. That was pretty disgusting. Lucky she had her kid with her...

I can assure you that the British woman did not appear sober. In fact, she appeared so out of it that many people were questioning whether she was on speed or meth.

Alcohol justifies nothing. That the man in the video might have bitten his tongue if sober doesn't change that he's racist and believes white people should be removed from the planet.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

...and even more people (who replied in the other thread) only care about stopping 'racism' against non-whites. Addressing the very real issue of anti-white bias is not playing the 'victim'.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
he's drunk. his coca cola bottle is full of alcohol. you can tell because it's a much lighter shade than regular coke.

and he's an idiot. 7 up with vodka hides better.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

The woman freaking out said, "that #tch scratched my son's face". I think maybe something happened with the white woman and the ladies son. Depending on the situation, If someone ever put their hands on my children I would have reacted much more violently...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

...and even more people (who replied in the other thread) only care about stopping 'racism' against non-whites. Addressing the very real issue of anti-white bias is not playing the 'victim'.

Do you have any evidence that people in the other thread only care about stopping 'racism' against non-whites?

And you are right, addressing anti-white racism is not in itself playing the victim. Racism against white people is real, but when looking at some of the posts in this thread I think it's fair to say a lot of people have an axe to grind and are using the OP video as a platform for victim-hood.

I fancy that while most people are sickened by the racism seen on page 1, instead many in here are happy for it to be posted, happy for it to take place even, as it gives you reason to get together and push your white victim-hood agendas. The general viewpoint I'm seeing is "why are black people allowed to be racist but I'm not allowed to be" - I'm not sure that's a healthy position to have.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

Speed and meth are the same things, friend.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
he's drunk. his coca cola bottle is full of alcohol. you can tell because it's a much lighter shade than regular coke.

and he's an idiot. 7 up with vodka hides better.

Alcohol doesn't justify anything. Go get drunk and punch a police officer, see how you go in court!

Originally posted by blueberrywaffles
The woman freaking out said, "that #tch scratched my son's face". I think maybe something happened with the white woman and the ladies son. Depending on the situation, If someone ever put their hands on my children I would have reacted much more violently...

The issue is not her violence but her racist anti-white statements. If someone put their hands on my son I'd happily throw a few punches, but racist statements wouldn't leave my lips because I'm not a racist.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueberrywaffles
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

Speed and meth are the same things, friend.

Not entirely, there is a difference. Speed is amphetamine, Meth is methyl-amphetamine.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Do you have any evidence that people in the other thread only care about stopping 'racism' against non-whites?

Their silence speaks volumes. As I've said, the other thread reached 13 full pages in one day (the large majority being outrage) while this thread didn't even reach one full page.

Racism against white people is real, but when looking at some of the posts in this thread I think it's fair to say a lot of people have an axe to grind and are using the OP video as a platform for victim-hood.

The point is not about racism against whites. It's about how people don't have a problem with racism against whites while they are outraged about 'racism' against non-whites. This man said much more egregious, violent things than the white woman did and he is not receiving even a pinch of the outrage that the white woman received.

I fancy that while most people are sickened by the racism seen on page 1, instead many in here are happy for it to be posted, happy for it to take place even, as it gives you reason to get together and push your white victim-hood agendas.

Are you kidding me?! A man calls for the death of all white people, most people ignore it as if they don't give a damn, and the people who simply point it out are the ones you direct your contempt towards?! If there is any sort of 'agenda', it is by 'multiculturalists' who push black/non-white victimhood and exhaustively play it up while downplaying any hateful attitudes towards whites by non-whites.

The general viewpoint I'm seeing is "why are black people allowed to be racist but I'm not allowed to be"

Way to make things up. Are you always dishonest? People want to know why disdain for non-whites is considered the evil of all evils while pure hatred against whites is considered a-ok.

If you were really serious about stopping 'racism', you would call out the silence of fellow 'anti-racists' and be up in arms about their lack of concern or disapproval of this man's words rather than being iffed at the people who simply point it out. What a joke.
edit on 12/3/2011 by Charmed707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Be nice people. Play nice together.

Remember when you were kids?

edit on 12/3/2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Where's all the furious 'anti-racists' calling for the arrest of this man, wishing that he didn't exist, or wishing that people acted violently towards him? I said in the other thread that a black person expressing disdain towards whites wouldn't cause these same people to even flinch. Looks like I was right. The lack of blood-boiling rage and the inattention to this thread proves that.

In many cases, "anti-racism" is nothing but a codeword for "anti-white."

Mass immigration and enforced assimilation will lead to problems on both sides, and more and more outbursts from people of all races, until there is more honest discourse on the topic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join