It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can someone have a Near Death Experience and see people burning in Hell if The Bible says no one

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by Razimus

Originally posted by Anunaki2012
We dont go to hell, we are already in hell...

I agree that the mortal state is the only physical hell anyone will be in, and probably the worst mental hell as well.

But the OP is right, no one goes to heaven or hell until the resurrection, all go to the spirit world, good, evil, all in one waiting place.

I suppose some could have visions of the 'future' of hell or heaven, but it's also possible they are no more than delusion, as for non-believers this topic does not concern you, but you will still be resurrected with everyone else.

Here is another question then...how are we seeing spirits of our dead relatives???

They must be demons....

I agree that they might be demons..But how..Read the post before this one that is mine and tell me what you think
lol

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I don't think that the relatives are demons, I think that the 'demons' , 'fallen angels' etc. are using these things as weapons against those who can't make up their minds about what is real and true in the Kingdom of God.

What better way to keep someone who is on the fence from realizing the truth than to misdirect them with ghosts and spirits? That way they will spend their time trying to make 'contact' with mom and dad and sister that has passed on than worrying what they can do to reach the real heaven?

Just speculating here......

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Dum Dum DUM!!!

Synchronicity!! So cool.......

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by GmoS719

I don't think that the relatives are demons, I think that the 'demons' , 'fallen angels' etc. are using these things as weapons against those who can't make up their minds about what is real and true in the Kingdom of God.

What better way to keep someone who is on the fence from realizing the truth than to misdirect them with ghosts and spirits? That way they will spend their time trying to make 'contact' with mom and dad and sister that has passed on than worrying what they can do to reach the real heaven?

That's what I meant lol.
I just shortened it to a few words.
edit on 2-12-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

reply to post by GmoS719

now one point you said is true....I know someone who is the pastor at a 7 day Adventist church..he says that we go back to dust and its like there is a pause button that is pushed until the day God pushes it and we are either in heaven or hell..So if that is the case..Or the falling angels in almost all the homes around the world pretending to be our loved ones?????

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

reply to post by GmoS719

So what we are seeing are falling angels pretending to be our loved ones so we can sin and try evil ethics to reach out to whom we think are our loved ones..So my mother is now my mother,,she is a fallen angel pretending to be my mother so i will reach out.. Please correct me if im wrong but is this what you are explaining??

I have been wanting to know the truth for so so long now...LOL
That's what I meant lol.
I just shortened it to a few words.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

That's what I meant lol. I just shortened it to a few words.

Gotcha!! Not trying to correct you, I swear!!

reply to post by eeks4

Gosh, that's a lot of ground to cover!!
I don't think that your mother is a fallen angel now. Your mother is in the place she was destined for at her death, there is no coming back and forth for humans.

Luke 16:26: And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, in order that those who would pass from here to you may not be able, and none may cross from there to us.’
(Luke 16:26 ESV)

This says to me that those things that present themselves as loved ones who have died are NOT those people in reality, but a facsimile meant to confuse and distract us from truth.

As far as there being fallen angels in every home trying to mislead people: I have no idea of the numbers. I know that is a large number associated with the ones that followed Satan when he was cast from heaven. If you read in the book of Enoch, it is written that the spirits of those nephilim that died in Noah's flood were trapped here on earth to torment and mislead the people. The nephilim being the offspring of the Sons of God that came down and took human wives and begat monsters and giants....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
The Bible states a few things about our death: We can not bring anything with us when we die. We will not remember anything from our past life.

This is debatable, there is scripture that provides evidence of remembering your past life.

Yes, it is debatable, but that is all it is. We can not prove anything by debating.

Words prove nothing.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Now see this seems to make since to me..I have a home with spirits and demons in it...Now these earthbound spirits i call them are the unclean spirits....I believe in Hades..Sooooo..i think that when we die i guess..this is so confusing to me...When we did the evil go to Hades which is not the lake of fire...There is tourcher and torment there...Now im just guessing on this OK...That would explain all the earthbound spirits in the world.

I agree. I believe there is Hades for those awaiting Hell and Paradise for those awaiting Heaven. The Bible does say that after the Great White Throne Judgement that God will cast Hades into the Lake of Fire.

Revelation 20:14 - "14) Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death."

If we didn't have a spirit to rise then how is the devil making souls and spirits??can he do that???SO Satan can make a souls and spirits of once were living people???Hmmmm NOT...i really dont think so...Is Satan sending demons to watch us living people to make our spirits when we did???NOT ...i dont think so...If Satan can make a spirit and a soul out of nothing then he is the real God....

Satan is not capable of making souls and spirits, he has fallen angels to do his dirty work.

So i really think that we go to Hades if we are not with Christ and Satan can pull all the souls/spirits out of Hades that he want to,,,,to fill the earth with..That to me would explain our loved ones here on earth as earthbound spirits....

This is more likely, unless the fallen angels are also capable of taking on other forms and deceiving us into thinking we're seeing dead relatives, which I've seriously considered. Edit: JennyBee is right, how could I have forgotten about the fixed chasm?

As far as if we go to heaven,,well i dont think right away..But im really not sure...maybe a holding area first..Unless we are apostle like....Just my guess..WAT YA THINK???

Personally, I think there's a lot more to Heaven than what the Bible tells us. Like some have said, I think a lot of it is beyond our comprehension. Based on the comments here and in scripture, I have to ask myself if only God/Jesus are the only ones who are capable of actually "entering" into the current Heaven until the new Heaven and earth are created. I do believe that some have been allowed to catch glimpses of Heaven through visions.

Eek, I know you were having a really difficult time recently and I hope you are better now. I've been praying for you.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

I know this is off topic but.
I love you.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by GmoS719

"No one has gone to heaven except the Son of Man, who came from heaven." - John 3:13

The Son of Man [Jesus] will return the world will be judged and those from the graveyard who are unworthy will be thrown into the lake of fire and the righteous WILL go to heaven to worship God for all eternity as per "The Book of Revelations".

Enoch did because God saw him as holy

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by GmoS719

"No one has gone to heaven except the Son of Man, who came from heaven." - John 3:13

The Son of Man [Jesus] will return the world will be judged and those from the graveyard who are unworthy will be thrown into the lake of fire and the righteous WILL go to heaven to worship God for all eternity as per "The Book of Revelations".

Enoch did because God saw him as holy

and also Elijah and Moses

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Text
VERY WELL PUT BROTHER !!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Awwwwww.. you are making me all tingly!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by GmoS719

Awwwwww.. you are making me all tingly!!!!

Haha, you are a weirdo.

jk

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Eeks, I really think you ought to read the Book of Enoch. It could possibly make the answers clearer for you. I will link it so you can have a looky-loo!!

Enoch

Happy reading, and let me know how you're getting along!!

ETA Enoch 16:5- The decree from God to the fallen angels as delivered by Enoch:

But you were formerly spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world.

And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their

dwelling. And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the

earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are

born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth,

and evil spirits shall they be called. [As for the spirits of heaven, in heaven shall be their dwelling, but as for the

spirits of the earth which were born upon the earth, on the earth shall be their dwelling.] And the spirits of the

giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble: they take

no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences. And these spirits shall rise up against the

children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

edit on 12/2/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/2/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

I admit it, I am a very strange person... ain't that what makes me so grand!!???

And just because you have discovered my uniqueness, I am friending you!!!

You so lucky........

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Having had one of "those" experiences myself and an very profound that that is in print with NDERF,

And speaking to many others and researching the cross cultural and historical perspectives, a few things become clear.

Whatever you devil or god is is what you experience in an NDE Buddha might come of JC or even Both if faith wavers in one lol....

Historically whatever the "belief" system of the person is what he gets when they die.

Rainsforest and jungle tribes experience spirits in nature and anscestors, Siberian shamans water spirits gods etc, an catholic sees JC and hell, and before catholisism in india they see Shiva.

ALL THAT LIVES WHEN THE BODY STOPS IS THE MIND.

And just like when you now read this you are not seeing the screen or keyboard but an "projection" of it made in the back of your mind, and what we expect to see we do, why would it be different when we leave the body?

(though I must say sensory perception changes beyond all recognisable previous experience, but that does not stop the projection at that moment of our belief systems it believes)

Now the MAN as such told me a few things, bit strange as his lips never moved lol, and calling him an he is wrong though as male seemed to have both male and female equally in his energy, however it became very apparent when I was at this part of the experience that the first experience of an "deity" "god" earlier was based on love, they come to you in forms you can accept integrate and understand.

Also that the big MAN as such does not care if you get down on your knees 12 hours a day in an catholic, baptist or whatever convent, if you pray ferventley to Shiva, if you dance with reindieer horns on all night round the camp fire, the same "spirit/energy) guides all to there "next step" and has forever and always comes in an way that they accept and can learn understand and not be unfaithful about.

It was pointed out by the "MAN" with specific examples the terrible troubles some of the Christians (and other religions) are getting into for their next lives by arguing, knocking others, thinking they are "special" or "Chosen" fighting amongst and against other religions, using JC etc as an excuse to kill, or to think you are "saved" and others will "Burn" just because you went once and prayed to an evangelisist, on an Sunday.

I was clearly shown preaching men with many following holding up the Bible (and other religions same too) and using it to cause fear, to be racist (ie islam) anti Gay all those things, that the book was very bright and light in their hands as they held it aloft but they had no light in their hearts, was full of ego hate and anger and lies and no faith, as they held the book up they sank below.

I was also clearly showed "non religious" athiests who had no faith denounced "god" had never prayed, never been to church never thought about religion, and what wonderful riches, what wonderful light they had in store, what wonderfull energies of love light were coming to them, whilst the preachers had dark negative things going for them.

JC BOB BUDDHA FRANK RICHARD MARY ALLAH CHENREZI GOD EVOLUTION nothing none of this matters one little bit, not even an speck of dust

YOUR HEART MATTERS, YOUR THOUGHTS AND NOT ONLY WHAT WE DO BUT WHAT WE FAIL TO DO is all the "man" seemed interested in no matter what color, creed, age, sex religion.

Get your heart right through JC BUDDHA SHAMANISM none of them matter in that big picture food is food curry tastes different to Italian its still food, the "MAN" had no cares what flavor you like or choose, just that you actually eat it and pretend to whilst feeding the dog under the table, the flavor unimportant as such jjust the truth of your heart.

If anyone is truly deluded to think they can "Love" someone and pray for their help, or have compassion doing something good for someone, and they will be saved go to heaven, and are different than say Abdul who is doing the same to Allah but has an better Heart really means it more, prays more in PRIVATE (all you do in public you have the rewards for already never forget that!) is seriously brainwashed by the crazy fundementalsists of whichever side.

I actually became aware of an previous incarnation I had with my family which was a bit strange but it was real and I had information about my previous life that was impossible for me to access as no one new it!

The measure of your Heart and actions (both this lifetime and previous ones) are what he sees and cares for nothing else, and will totally dictate your next life/experience.

Nothing else at all in any way will.

Love

Elf

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There is a lot of bickering and arguing when the problem is lack of precision. There is a difference between "Abraham's Bosom" (Paradise) and "Heaven" (Kingdom of Heaven). At the time Christ said that no man had ascended to heaven He was correct. Christ said this before atonement was made at Calvary, before that event the righteous dead went to Abraham's Bosom/Paradise when they died. After Calvary the righteous dead go to Heaven.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

The measure of your Heart and actions (both this lifetime and previous ones) are what he sees and cares for nothing else, and will totally dictate your next life/experience.

Are you saying that we only reincarnate over and over and over again into another life on earth?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join