It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can someone have a Near Death Experience and see people burning in Hell if The Bible says no one

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The Bible says that all souls go to the graveyard and one day Jesus will return and resurrect everyone for judgement...

Those who do not pass judgement will THEN go into the lake of fire (hell)... and NO one has been in heaven except for Jesus until the day of judgement...

So how is it that people are having these Near Death experiences seeing heaven and hell? And why is it that people who see hell does NOT see the devil? How can it be that people who have these Near Death Experiences are told that reincarnation exist?

Before you say it's from Satan, make sure you read your bibles:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." (Gal. 5:22-23)

The Bible says that you can test any spirit to see if it's of God by seeing if it has love, joy, and peace, and this is what ALL that sees heaven explain! Satan can nott be love joy peace even IF he does look like an angel because those are fruits of spirit!

So, what is your explaination of this?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The Bible says that all souls go to the graveyard and one day Jesus will return and resurrect everyone for judgement... Those who do not pass judgement will THEN go into the lake of fire (hell)... and NO one has been in heaven except for Jesus until the day of judgement...

Can you quote a scripture please?
Thanks.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
We dont go to hell, we are already in hell...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki2012
We dont go to hell, we are already in hell...

LOL, I remember saying this in grade school.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

"No one has gone to heaven except the Son of Man, who came from heaven." - John 3:13

The Son of Man [Jesus] will return the world will be judged and those from the graveyard who are unworthy will be thrown into the lake of fire and the righteous WILL go to heaven to worship God for all eternity as per "The Book of Revelations".

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I've read this many of times.
MY interpretation is that NO man on Earth has ascended into Heaven and returned except Jesus.
KJV uses the word ascended.
So I think you are misinterpreting the verse.

And no man has ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man who is in heaven.

edit on 2-12-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

You have to look more into the context instead of just 1 verse.

10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man. 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[f] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Here's something else John writes in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 4:1-2

1) After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2) And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

1) After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2) And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

Are you saying that John ascended to Heaven? This was a dream.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I would suggest that you stop believing the stories of another, they are manipulated fairy tales.

Through my own direct experience in the spirit world I can attest to much of what these holy books state, but its not as simple as they make it out to be. Language fails to describe the truth of what is and these books are the remnant writings that have been squeezed through 3-4 languages before being read today, meetings of many men were held to edit these writings to remove anything they desired not to be seen.

Do not hold them as absolute for even a single moment, for they are the product of man, not god.

Man knows nothing of god, we drop to our knees in awe and the tiniest scraps of understanding we can muster can only be related to what we already know, the image of our selves, something that would be relevant to us.

There is no hell, there is no heaven - What exists beyond the yawning grave is beyond anything you could possibly imagine.

Its time to stop playing in the card board box my friends,

-GM

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Here are 3 occasions of someone going to heaven.

Enoch
Genesis 5:24
Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

Elijah
2 Kings 2:11
And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Moses
Matthew 17:3
And behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elijah talking with him.
(This is referring to the transfiguration of Jesus where Moses and Elijah presented themselves to Jesus)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
I would suggest that you stop believing the stories of another, they are manipulated fairy tales.

Through my own direct experience in the spirit world I can attest to much of what these holy books state, but its not as simple as they make it out to be. Language fails to describe the truth of what is and these books are the remnant writings that have been squeezed through 3-4 languages before being read today, meetings of many men were held to edit these writings to remove anything they desired not to be seen.

Do not hold them as absolute for even a single moment, for they are the product of man, not god.

Man knows nothing of god, we drop to our knees in awe and the tiniest scraps of understanding we can muster can only be related to what we already know, the image of our selves, something that would be relevant to us.

There is no hell, there is no heaven - What exists beyond the yawning grave is beyond anything you could possibly imagine.

-GM

Thanks for your opinion on whether Christianity is a fairy tale or not.
Even though no one asked for it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

But the bible says that no one has gone to heaven EXCEPT the one who came from it and that was Jesus.

How on Earth did you get "no one has gone and return" from "no one has gone EXCEPT the one who came from it"

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Before you say it's from Satan, make sure you read your bibles:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." (Gal. 5:22-23)

The Bible says that you can test any spirit to see if it's of God by seeing if it has love, joy, and peace, and this is what ALL that sees heaven explain! Satan can nott be love joy peace even IF he does look like an angel because those are fruits of spirit!

Just the fact that you stated that we can test any spirit to see if it's God's should be proof to you that there's more than one spirit. You have the Holy Spirit and then you have other spirits.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I guess I reconcile it this way : Jesus said to the thief on the cross "This day you shall be with me in paradise" . Jesus was no liar, so the thief evidently went to paradise.

However, God Himself said:“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you," Jeremiah 1:5 So to me personally, that settles the question. I have been in heaven forever, am known personally by God, and when this 'time' we consider reality is over, I will realize that I am still there.....It is a little hard to wrap your head around unless you realize that God is the God of time (sic.) and dimensions.

We always have been, and ALWAYS will be with God in heaven. The 'time' construct of it is a moot point. We WERE with Him, ARE with Him, and always WILL be with Him in heaven. It is all three realities at one time.

Yeah, hard to put into print......

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

So how is it that people are having these Near Death experiences seeing heaven and hell? [...]

Easy. It's all a bunch of made-up fairy stories that have no basis in any kind of reality that stupid people believe because they're too stupid to reason on their own so they just go by what their fearful and ignorant parents told them, and when they have a near death experience they have equally stupid hallucinations.

Hope this helps!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by GmoS719

But the bible says that no one has gone to heaven EXCEPT the one who came from it and that was Jesus.

The bible also says that Enoch, Elijah, and Moses all went to Heaven.
I understand that the bible says no one has gone to Heaven, BUT He is preaching to men who are alive.
Telling them, who are they to preach of heavenly things when he was the only one of them who has been to heaven. Like I said, read a few more verses and you will understand.

How on Earth did you get "no one has gone and return" from "no one has gone EXCEPT the one who came from it"

I agree, I could have worded it differently. However, My wording has little to do with the issue.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Originally posted by Deetermined

Are you saying that John ascended to Heaven? This was a dream.

I believe it was a vision, but John was clearly able to see what was in Heaven from this vision without having to enter it. This is something the O.P. should consider as it relates to Near Death Experiences.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

-GM

Can you describe your direct experience in the spirit world for us, please?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The Bible says that all souls go to the graveyard and one day Jesus will return and resurrect everyone for judgement...

Scripture or it didn't happen

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The Bible states a few things about our death: We can not bring anything with us when we die. We will not remember anything from our past life.

If some people are sent to a burning pit of eternal fire, they would never know why they were sent there? What kind of justice is that?

If we can't bring anything or remember anything from our past life; Death seams like dimension of total forgiveness. Its a fresh start to make the same mistakes if you ask me. Because you wouldn't be any wiser about what is good or bad.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join