It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is NOT a copy from Pagan religions! Those are lies! Do research and do not believe!

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by WarminIndy

I asked my brother the other day, suppose after I am dead and buried next to a tall person, 5,000 years from now, what would they assume about me? Would they define me as being elf like, because I am so short?

That's funny! I was talking yesterday to the family, and was wondering what future Archeologists will think when they dig up our landfills, and find all of the plastic in them?
You know, WarminIndy, I like you, you have a nice way of asking questions, and a nice personality, something perhaps colbe should work to achieve. I take it you live in Indianapolis? I used to live in Monticello, about 100 miles north. Cold up there this time of year.

Thank you LunaKat. I do try to be nice and prefer to think of myself as nice. My brother got me to playing World of Warcraft, and even as that, I still feel guilty when killing animated characters.

I live in Marion, about an hour and half from Indy. I actually borrow my username from one of my favorite shows. I am originally from Ohio and have only been here since June. The show I like is Hot in Cleveland, and one day I was talking to someone and said "I might not be Hot in Cleveland, but I sure am warm in Indy"...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Thank you LunaKat. I do try to be nice and prefer to think of myself as nice. My brother got me to playing World of Warcraft, and even as that, I still feel guilty when killing animated characters.

You are very nice person
World of Warcraft that is really popular. Had to laugh about feeling guilty about killing animated characters. I don't feel guilty when I do in Wizard101. But some would say we are all being controlled the way we contol our characters in these games. And that in some alternate reality those characters might have actual lives. But that completely derails our topic, best left for another day.

I loved how you got your user name too. Very cool.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think autowrench and LunaKat have held a very good conversation with me and I appreciate it because none of us have had to resort to name-calling. They have been very good representatives of their respective worldviews of faith. I do respect them for that.

I would like to say this, I am a Christian, but a very unorthodox one at that. I also would like to say that I do want to understand God as much as I can, and I do accept that there is a feminine aspect of God. I feel that if I believe in Jehova, it is OK for me to want to know Jehova in totality. The feminine aspect of God is something understood very little about God. Since God has a feminine quality, it would make sense that I should want to know about it. But I believe in Jesus Christ, I believe in His redemptive work and His atonement. I also believe that Jesus is alive and have had many experiences that speak beyond my understanding. He knows God in totality and that totality includes the feminine aspects.

I, however, do not deify an attribute. Moses called God a man of war, but that does mean that His attribute is separate from Him and the attribute must have a name. It is like me, I have certain attributes that people know me by. I don't think though, that one attribute of mine makes a different person, it is all me. And that is how I view God, His attributes merely define Him but none of them are separate from Him. If I see the feminine attributes of God, I can't see that as separate. When we say Him, we are merely expressing the masculine attribute. When I call Him Father, it is because I recognize that fatherly attribute in Him.

One day, not long after I moved in to where I live, I was listening to two people argue over certain views about the Bible and really pounded on each other. After their discussion and one had left, the other looked at me and asked me where I go to church. The first thing out of my mouth without thinking was "I am a Jewish Christian".
That person looked shocked at me and said "Well I guess, to each his own religion". If you came into my home, you would see that I am not typical, I don't have pictures of Jesus on my walls, I don't have a cross hanging up and I did not hang up the Christmas cards people sent me. In fact, I don't decorate for Christmas or Easter or Halloween. I am not a Jehova's Witness though, and I do celebrate birthdays with people when I am invited. I do have a screen saver of Jesus at the Last Supper. I don't wear a cross (mainly because I don't really like jewelry) and people don't think I am a Christian when they come into my home because I have no iconography to indicate it.

For me, Christianity is about morality, both personal and cultural. I do not think rules and regulations cause people to be good, they are going to do what they want to do anyway. My brother and I had a conversation about repentance, and he thought that repentance was preached as a matter of conversion, whereas I explained to him that it meant for the person to take a deep look into their own self and take a hard view and if they had done something they knew was wrong, to then seek God for forgiveness. Am I living right? That is what I have to ask myself. So then it goes beyond just action, but where the action begins within me.

I seek to know God in totality, and that is something I feel I can do without God being angry at me for it. I am a woman, but God made me and understands me, I should understand God as much as my human experience will allow me.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

WarminIndy, I wanted to leave your quote but it doesn't give me enough room to write. But I'm referring to your post above.

That is all great because you're following what you believe is right. What you call an attribute I call a facet of the totality. Imagine the Light that people often talk about in near death experiences. To me, the Divine is that Light --all that energy. I think that energy is too big for any one faith or any one book to encompass. I think everyone here was slices of it and they tell their slice. And where people agree on the same piece of truth you might find worship or a religion.

Pagans look at all the stories...Christians mostly concentrate just on the Bible if they even read that. And that is an entire book, and a hefty one at that. Even with the size of the Bible it is not clearly written. And its very problematic. You would think a book of that size would have been written better, at least thats what I think. Further, its the story of a people from Israel. Whats our connection to Israel? The only connection I can see is that they spread their local religion far and wide. And others may have spread to other lands but not nearly on the same scale as Christianity did. And for anyone reading that Bible they have to understand that those people are different in many ways than we are. Their culture was different, the way they handled the problems of society was and still is different. Thats why a lot of it causes so much bickering today.

Many Pagans pull all the stories together to see if there is a larger picture or a even greater truth among all the worlds beliefs. Reading and trying to learn what went before gives us a clearer picture. But it takes getting away from a narrow view. Why read only one part of our religious history (what came out of Israel)? Thats like reading one chapter of any novel and deciding that the one chapter is the whole story. Christianity is like a chapter.

But certainly as spiritual people we will gravitate to what has meaning in our own life. And thats what you do and that is fine. Colbe accuses me of mixing Catholism, Protestant and Pagan beliefs together. Well I don't live in a cave. I've lived a life, I"m in my early 50s. I've been exposed to various teachings and so I speak as one would who was. I think Colbe either doesn't have the same opportunities in life to do that or he chooses not to. And so he comes from a extremely narrow view. You do look, you still find meaning in Christianity and thats good. What is right for you is not right for me. And I will only debate you when there are claims made that have been made by Christianity that are simply untrue.

I think that you and your brother and the way you treat everyone, even those who don't agree with you speak very well of your spiritual path. You're not the type that goes to church just to impress the neighbors or to get more business. I think you walk your talk
So I like hearing what you have to say WarminIndy.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
WarminIndy, I wanted to leave your quote but it doesn't give me enough room to write. But I'm referring to your post above.

That is all great because you're following what you believe is right. What you call an attribute I call a facet of the totality. Imagine the Light that people often talk about in near death experiences. To me, the Divine is that Light --all that energy. I think that energy is too big for any one faith or any one book to encompass. I think everyone here was slices of it and they tell their slice. And where people agree on the same piece of truth you might find worship or a religion.

Pagans look at all the stories...Christians mostly concentrate just on the Bible if they even read that. And that is an entire book, and a hefty one at that. Even with the size of the Bible it is not clearly written. And its very problematic. You would think a book of that size would have been written better, at least thats what I think. Further, its the story of a people from Israel. Whats our connection to Israel? The only connection I can see is that they spread their local religion far and wide. And others may have spread to other lands but not nearly on the same scale as Christianity did. And for anyone reading that Bible they have to understand that those people are different in many ways than we are. Their culture was different, the way they handled the problems of society was and still is different. Thats why a lot of it causes so much bickering today.

Many Pagans pull all the stories together to see if there is a larger picture or a even greater truth among all the worlds beliefs. Reading and trying to learn what went before gives us a clearer picture. But it takes getting away from a narrow view. Why read only one part of our religious history (what came out of Israel)? Thats like reading one chapter of any novel and deciding that the one chapter is the whole story. Christianity is like a chapter.

But certainly as spiritual people we will gravitate to what has meaning in our own life. And thats what you do and that is fine. Colbe accuses me of mixing Catholism, Protestant and Pagan beliefs together. Well I don't live in a cave. I've lived a life, I"m in my early 50s. I've been exposed to various teachings and so I speak as one would who was. I think Colbe either doesn't have the same opportunities in life to do that or he chooses not to. And so he comes from a extremely narrow view. You do look, you still find meaning in Christianity and thats good. What is right for you is not right for me. And I will only debate you when there are claims made that have been made by Christianity that are simply untrue.

I think that you and your brother and the way you treat everyone, even those who don't agree with you speak very well of your spiritual path. You're not the type that goes to church just to impress the neighbors or to get more business. I think you walk your talk
So I like hearing what you have to say WarminIndy.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Atzil321
Sorry to be a party pooper, but who realy cares? Even if any of these people ever existed at all (that's a big IF) They were not supernatural beings, just flesh and blood like you and me.... Stop believing in fairy tales and myths.

You may be living in a fairytale that you perceive as reality and the only way out of it is with truth. Open mindedness helps my friend. How hard is it for an interdimensional being to get to Earth. Interdimensional being human YOU as HUMANS sense a higher heaven or lower hell dimensions

NAMASTE*******
edit on 12/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Not trying to be a jerk, but does anyone else see the irony in a person supporting christanity and preaching about open mindedness?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

Sorry to be a party pooper, but who realy cares? Even if any of these people ever existed at all (that's a big IF) They were not supernatural beings, just flesh and blood like you and me.... Stop believing in fairy tales and myths.

You may be living in a fairytale that you perceive as reality and the only way out of it is with truth. Open mindedness helps my friend. How hard is it for an interdimensional being to get to Earth. Interdimensional being human YOU as HUMANS sense a higher heaven or lower hell dimensions

NAMASTE*******

Not trying to be a jerk, but does anyone else see the irony in a person supporting christanity and preaching about open mindedness?

Exactly, flattering those who mock Christ and follow paganism, witchcraft and New Age. Pray for their conversion and the ridiculous "so called" Christians.

Our Lord said in the prophetic again...over and over to bring souls to Him
on their day, October 31st, 2011:

Jesus:
...There are many today who are following the evil one with the result that they are far from Me. If you follow the New Age movement, the Jehovah Witnesses, Wicca, or any other sect and do things like Reiki you can be possessed by evil spirits and they will carry you to hell. I call you all who have entered these non-Christian sects to get out of there as soon as possible and come back to Me. You know that Islam is not Christian and the Jewish religion is opposed to Me. All should get out of these religions and come and enter My Church and follow My teachings and you will be saved. I am the only Savior who came into the world to bring you all to heaven. It is absolutely necessary that you believe in Me and accept Me as your Savior...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LunaKat

I do try my best to walk it, but some Christians think I fall short....
I think what Jesus taught should have practical application in our lives and when I look for meaning, I want to know what lessons there are for us in this day and time.

I once challenged a Catholic priest over his duty. I was the home health care for a very elderly lady who happened to be very wealth for the town she lived in. This was a small Ohio town in which the majority of the people are Catholic. The lady was wheelchair bound and this we nearing her end of life. She was convinced her house was haunted and nothing we could do would help and she called her priest to come and bless her home. He did not come to help her at all and after several months of listening to this man ignore her, I drove to his house and talked to him face to face. I said to him "This lady is your parishioner, she is your sheep and you have responsibility to bring her comfort because this is what she needs right now. If you continue to turn her away, you have shirked your duty and denounced the very vows you took as a pastor." The priest came the next day and blessed her house. This brought her some comfort which helped her so much.

Then at her moment of death, the priest came to administer last rights for her. The priest left the house and as soon as he was gone, she looked at my sister and asked her to get one of our preachers. This was not because we ever tried to force our religion on her, she was very Catholic. But in her mind, something in her needed something we had. Of course we did what she asked and he came and prayed with her and she died. When Jesus was born, the angels proclaimed "Peace on earth, goodwill toward man" and that is something I try to live by.

In the moment of a person's greatest need, we are to be there to help them. That is peace and goodwill.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by Procession101

NAMASTE*******

Exactly, flattering those who mock Christ and follow paganism, witchcraft and New Age. Pray for their conversion and the ridiculous "so called" Christians.

Our Lord said in the prophetic again...over and over to bring souls to Him
on their day, October 31st, 2011:

Jesus:
...There are many today who are following the evil one with the result that they are far from Me. If you follow the New Age movement, the Jehovah Witnesses, Wicca, or any other sect and do things like Reiki you can be possessed by evil spirits and they will carry you to hell. I call you all who have entered these non-Christian sects to get out of there as soon as possible and come back to Me. You know that Islam is not Christian and the Jewish religion is opposed to Me. All should get out of these religions and come and enter My Church and follow My teachings and you will be saved. I am the only Savior who came into the world to bring you all to heaven. It is absolutely necessary that you believe in Me and accept Me as your Savior...

Acts 26:28 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian.
Colbe, we aren't going to win them all. Sometimes you have to accept that.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Hi WarminIndy, It sounds like you gave that woman a lot of comfort. And you did try to get a priest from her own faith for her. Unfortunately I've heard way too many stories like that about priests not tending to their people. Its sad when it happens to a lot of older ladies and men who've gone to Mass everyday of their lives (I know people this has happened to) and they are sick in the hospital and the priest doesn't go see them. They wonder where their priest is.

As far as Colbe goes its no use talking to him WarminIndy. I wonder if he is being paid to run around and copy & paste channeled messages from his favorite sites. He contributes nothing of value. He's just advertising these other sites he likes. Its called spam. And he's off topic all the time. The topic has nothing to do with coming in here and trying to convert people.
edit on 20-12-2011 by LunaKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I wish people would read it WarminIndy,

Maybe I'll post that heart wrenching message from Jesus again. The one given
Light of Mary, the Brazilian seer. Our Lord is God, He knows what is ahead. Look
to Jesus, it is the only way. Everyone needs His grace, otherwise we will not make it through the Great Tribulation to begin near the end of 2012.

colbe

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You are off topic again Colbe. The topic is not about channeled messages, converting souls to Christianity or what you believe is coming. Can you read what this topic is about?? Those are also the words of ordinary people who you pose as being Jesus' words. Seers, visionaries CHANNELERS. Try the 2012 forum or something. These seers and visionaries you spam us with weren't around at the time the Bible was written or the time Jesus lived. It has no relevance to our topic.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Our Lord's sad words here. If only they would believe and see God speaks
to every generation through His prophets. God's mercy is soon, the Great
Warning. Prepare by confessing the mortal sins of your life with true contrition to
God now. Catholics go to Confession.

_ _ _

October 21, 2011

Personal message to a visionary from Brazil, Light of Mary

so...it's a translation and still very powerful

Man has misused the means I gave to him for his survival, turning them into a means of self-destruction, not only physical, but moral and therefore spiritual.

The cloud of violence spreads throughout all the Nations. And these in turn, reject obedience and purity, carrying pain to every Region, through natural means. Water maintains a great significance in humanity’s history. Water purifies, and in this instant it also purifies humanity, so that once sin is washed as much as possible from the Earth and taking it to its core, the decisive events to which I am going to refer can gestate:

Humanity waits for a being that says: “I am the antichrist,” and that proclaims himself as the antichrist. They expect him to appear making miracles. But the miracles he is already carrying out little by little through all the modern methodologies, such as technology, misused science, nuclear energy, projects to destroy the earth and the alteration of human biology. He has used the powerful governments to create his nets and strategies to manipulate the masses, leading them closer to war every time. His greatest appearance has been to carry out his plan to annul Me from every place and close My Temples. The following strategy will be to close My Shrines and places where My Blessed Mother appeared.

Humanity has succumbed to spiritual denial, to the denial of My Surrender and of My Cross. The vices of this generation are not fought with physical weapons. They must be fought with prayer, penance, fasting, offering, the Sacraments and the Holy Rosary. In this instant the battle is spiritual, not one of arms.

The world will live from anguish to anguish, heat will be taken to where it was cold and the cold to where it was hot. The animals, upon changing their habits and dying suddenly, will make man think, but men will remain without seeing reality.

A great part of humanity will follow closely the events that evil will bring forth. In the fury of the instant they will find themselves wrapped up in the seductions, and like robots they will follow the masses, incorporating into their life the seal of the wicked one, in an unrecognizable humanity, worn and aged.

The contaminated wind will bring death. My children will suffer a shortage, which would not be as dire if more faith existed and you would open yourselves to the help of My House.

My Mother pilgrimages without rest, and Her calls are not heard, but mocked and persecuted. The announcement of the Warning causes some human beings laughter, but this, children, is a truth, as My Mother’s Word that proclaims the Trinitarian decrees is true. When this happens, those who mocked this Divine decree will feel themselves be consumed in their own sin. We have called you to be aware of the seriousness of the moment in which you live. But like those who mocked Noah, so they will groan.

The Warning, cosmic and spiritual, does not wait, and it will be fulfilled. I invite My faithful Priests to call their sheep to reconsider and to recognize and to carefully avoid the sin that sinks, enslaves an leads to eternal death.

How many will give very scientific explanations, once the Warning has passed… and will continue in evil! A new lesson will be necessary then so that man is not lost even more.

My children’s faith will be tested and My Angelic Legions will quickly go to rescue you. I will not leave you, I will not leave you alone, I will remain beside those who are Mine.

Every instant has been shortened, preparing My Second Coming. I will come with glory and majesty, with all My Power, with My Legions… The Heavens will shake, the earth will move, the waters will be agitated, announcing My Coming to all of Creation, to all of Humanity.

Everything that exists in the Heavens, in the earth and under the earth, in the sea and under the sea, the stars and everything seen and unseen: WILL KNOW THAT THE KING COMES.

I call you to proclaim My Name, to love My Mother, to be blessing on earth for your brothers and sisters and for all of creation.

Humanity does not persevere in faith or in towards neighbor and causes My Heart and My Mother’s Heart great pain.

My Holy Remnant will be victorious lead by My Mother. My Church will triumph and purified from top to bottom, it will be renewed. Evil will not prevail against My Church. The just one will live forever and will come to My Table to dine with Me.

You, My dear daughter, make reparation, make reparation and unite yourself to Me in My Passion so that united, we may be a single echo of Love for all of humanity

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Originally posted by arpgme
I would also like to point out, for those who don't know... the bible isn't a book, it is a cannon. It is a COLLECTION of books and letters and scribes and scrolls from different sources all admitting to the reality of Jesus all put into one book..

In other words, there is more evidence for the existence of Jesus than some other people that we claim to be true in history...

I am admiring all your great posts. You are well switched on about Faith. It is so good to see all this Christian witnessing going on here at ATS. I am so glad an happy to see it. Peace be with you, OP!

Um, Jesus doesn't even appear until the New Testament.

You guys are so convoluted it's not even funny. The bible's sources do not all admit to the reality of Jesus, only the later half, which is smaller, does mention of Jesus ever appear.

So what is the other 60% about?

Lulz.

You guys are nuts in the head.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaKat
You are off topic again Colbe. The topic is not about channeled messages, converting souls to Christianity or what you believe is coming. Can you read what this topic is about?? Those are also the words of ordinary people who you pose as being Jesus' words. Seers, visionaries CHANNELERS. Try the 2012 forum or something. These seers and visionaries you spam us with weren't around at the time the Bible was written or the time Jesus lived. It has no relevance to our topic.

Words from Christ today prove He exists. Never could prove your female goddess exists.

The thread topic is about whether you believe in Christ or not. Despise not
prophecy states Scripture. God reveals Himself more fully through the prophetic.

You never quit, I can't help it you deny Christ and now His words.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
COLBE STOP SPAMMING OUR BOARD WITH CHANNELED MESSAGES.

You are most ignorant piece of s... I have ever seen in my life. STOP YOUR SPAMMING.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Words from Christ today prove He exists. Never could prove your female goddess exists.

prophecy states Scripture. God reveals Himself more fully through the prophetic.

Colbe you can't prove jack. I find it hilarious though that the SPAMMING you do comes from a WOMAN...imagine that, HAHAHAHA. You hate women Colbe. Now you're calling her Jesus. You are so feakin deluded.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I wish people would read it WarminIndy,

Maybe I'll post that heart wrenching message from Jesus again. The one given
Light of Mary, the Brazilian seer. Our Lord is God, He knows what is ahead. Look
to Jesus, it is the only way. Everyone needs His grace, otherwise we will not make it through the Great Tribulation to begin near the end of 2012.

colbe

Are you one of those people who have to listen to every vague prophecy, that sounds more like a person having a conversation? Do you follow these prophets like they are some kind of superstar? Pedro Rigas is the Brazilian seeker and he is really saying nothing more than a lot of preachers say every Sunday morning.

This Pedro Rigas is no different than Perry Stone. I grew up in a faith that believes in prophecy, but this has gotten out of hand. Most prophecy is self-fulfilling and open to interpretation. This Pedro Rigas is really not prophesying as much as trying to get people to be Catholic. I can see why he would be marketed so much as a seer.

I tell people that if they want to hear from Jesus, then get down and pray. Sometimes the answer is not in the way we were looking for, but the answer comes.

But this is how easy it is to prophecy of end time things....

Today I had a vision and in that vision I heard this " people are not convinced that I am the Lord and if they don't come to Me, I will send a strong derision on them. They will lose loved ones in terrible accidents, nations will be shaken because earthquakes will hit them and tear down buildings into complete economic ruin. This will happen in the United States, terrible events will cause many people to become discouraged and they will still turn away from the true faith. Blizzards will cause great destruction, the stock market will tumble and people will harm each other as the day draws closer. Turn to me and be saved from all this destruction."

Did you see how easy it is to throw out vague prophecies? If you want to proclaim this person as an official seer or prophet, by what do you judge that by? Because he is accepted by the Vatican?

I also have one other question, if the bishops who vote for the pope all have the holy spirit, why do they not all secretly vote for the same man? I mean why is it majority vote? Doesn't the Holy Spirit get them all on the same page? It seems that if it were the Holy Spirit, the message should be the same to all the men. But, they vote differently. Why is that?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by LunaKat

Hi Autowrench If you'd like to tell us about your miracle, would love to hear about it. I'm not challenging to state it in the way that Colbe does. I mean only if you want to share. I know your son has seen miracles with his healing work.

OK, honest question. My son and I were at a friend's house, drinking coffee. His wife came out from the bedroom, and laid down on the sofa. The whole right side of her face was swollen, she had a bad abscessed tooth, and it was a Sunday. Misty laid there, groaning, as he told us that she had been that way all night, and could not sleep. My son and I went over to her, and asked if we could help. She knew us well, and rolled over to her back, nodding. My son placed his hand on her head, and I did too, and I said aloud this prayer:

"My Goddess, please help this girl, see her in this pain? she needs your help, please."

As I looked down, the swelling began to go down. In just a few minutes, Misty was smoking a cigarette and had a cup of coffee, and was talking to us. The next day she went to her dentist. He asked her which tooth was bothering her, for he saw no abscess at all, and her teeth looked fine.

There have been other times, but sufficed to say, she does help people who ask for help. I have even seen Her, in circle, Her white robes swirling about Her, and such pure love emitting from her. Of course, this was a astral manifestation of Her, but good enough for me. I have told several Christians about this, but of course to them if it ain't nicely tanned Jesus, then it must be a Demon, you know how they are.

The Mother has been good to me though the years, I had a broken back and neck, and was told I would never walk again. I didn't listen, I just depended on Her to give me strength to do this myself. When I need money, work always appears, see, I still have to work for it, a mind controlled congregation doesn't put money in a plate for me. I asked Her for a new wife after a nasty divorce, and spelled out just what I wanted, and behold, I got just what I asked for.
I can see why the Church tried to demonize Her, and why they murdered a great many of Her followers, the Church was ran by MEN, and still is, so Woman were made out to be evil.

In the midst of all the stuff with the psycho on our board yesterday I never got to post about this. I really loved hearing about your friend and how her abscess was completely healed by the Goddess and you both.

Also the manifestation of Her in your Circle must be something you will always treasure. Thank you so much for sharing this Autowrench.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Does it take hearing these words to keep you believing? Suppose the words were not spoken, would Christ still exist? I believe in Christ beyond vague prophecy that really is nothing more than a marketing ploy to get people to follow Catholicism. I think the Vatican was worried about so many Catholics listening to Perry Stone, they had to get them back.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join