It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is NOT a copy from Pagan religions! Those are lies! Do research and do not believe!

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by colbe

You sir, have proven yourself to be a religious xenophobe, a hypocrite, and a heretic in this thread so far. I wonder how much deeper a grave you intend to dig for yourself?

Jesus loved people, no matter what thier religion, and he didnt force his word on those who were deaf to it. Learn something next time you read his word, about love, and you may find yourself behaving in a more respectful manner.

God's Word says you must believe in the Eucharist or you have no life
in you.

A heretic? To who friend? Catholicism is the true faith and heresies are man made teachings (Bible Alone, Faith Alone, Man is completely depraved, private interpretation of Scripture, etc).

Our Lord loves us all even those denying Him in this thread. Jesus prayed to the Father that we all might be one, one in belief. Time is short, soon Jesus' prayer will be fulfilled. I wish you would believe.

The messages from Heaven are full of love and very important. God
is not silent, He speaks to every generation.

Always the anti-Catholicism, proof again, it is the true faith.

colbe

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The references in the message to "adoration" mean Eucharistic Adoration. Our Lord is present in every tabernacle of every Catholic Church worldwide AND in full view, in special places of adoration, usually a room next to or near the Church. The consecrated host can bee seen in the Monstrance. There is much grace given, anyone can go to Eucharistic Adoration Chapel (and the same for a Catholic Church, sitting or better kneeling before the Tabernacle). Go there and sit quietly, talk to Our Lord. You will be changed.

These times, with entrance from the outside, most Adoration Chapels have a electronic lock, so a password is needed. Don't be shy, knock on the door. Explain to whoever comes to the door, you are new and would like to pray and do not know the password.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Mystical Body of Christ

December 20, 2011

I want you to write about the mystical body of Christ. So many of you do not believe in this truth about me. My body is so very present to you in the Eucharist and adoration. We are “knowing” beings believing what people tell us. So why not believe what I tell you; that I am present body and blood in the Eucharist. A typical day goes by where there are so many things that you believe in. Why not start by believing in the Eucharist for you. It can produce many miracles for you body, mind, and soul because it is the truth. When your soul is thirsting come to me in Eucharist and adoration. I am there waiting to heal your wounds, but you must believe. When day turns to night and all “knowing” passes, believe in my presence, with a deep faith. A deep faith is knowing from the heart. My body and blood will sustain you. All is well in the kingdom for my body is united to yours. Knowledge and strength come from your heart and faith in God. Wisdom is a cherished gift when coupled with faith. So believe in my mysterious body and blood and you will have wisdom of all ages. Especially you, my child. Come to my miraculous heart and tell others of me. I will heal them. My body and blood are yours for the taking. Go in peace to love and serve the Lord.

Your Jesus

divinemercyillumination.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaKat

Originally posted by colbe
Fallen away Catholics haven't been properly catechized and mainly find the morals and teachings professed by the Church for 2000 years too hard to follow so deny them.

In other words the Catholic brainwashing wasn't successful. It didn't take. It never will "take" on me Colbe. But boy did it ever get to you.

So this is what the Catholic Church has resorted to now? Sending the flocks out to SPAM the Internet? Boy they've stepped up their game. They didn't used to be so evangelical before. Sounds like they are moving towards Protestantism now. Whats next?? Catholic telemarketers calling at all hours?

You're more Protestant than you are Catholic Colbe. Maybe you should make the switch permanent.

colbe has the strength to speak his convictions.. and some day you may thank him/her for praying for you.

he/she follows the true catholic faith....and I am grateful he/she is on this site to help spread the messages of hope and love.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just discussed on the radio here in Chicago where Catholic and non-Catholics are upset over:

Chicago Cardinal George compares gay rights movement to KKK

That and all the reports of Catholic Church selling babies.

BBC Documentary Catholic Church sold 300,000 babies in Spain

Catholic Church involved in tens of thousands of Dutch children abused (sexually)

edit on 23-12-2011 by LunaKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Gabby and Colbe instead of praying for my soul or sending SPAM on this thread why not pray for your Church? On a weekly basis we are learning of more and more abuse in your Church. Worry about your priests...go save their souls instead because those are the ones that truly need it. Or are you afraid to come against their authority? Theres plenty to be concerned about right in your evil "church."

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaKat
Gabby and Colbe instead of praying for my soul or sending SPAM on this thread why not pray for your Church? On a weekly basis we are learning of more and more abuse in your Church. Worry about your priests...go save their souls instead because those are the ones that truly need it. Or are you afraid to come against their authority? Theres plenty to be concerned about right in your evil "church."

I do pray for priests lunakat..

Why is talking about our faith spreading spam?

The atrocities that have happened to children within the church were a large part of me abandoning my catholic faith altogether a few years back... but I realized I could not blame Jesus for their sins.

reading about saint Pio..as well as the messages of hope through apparitions all over the world has brought me back to the faith..though I have yet to practice it like a good catholic should.

The virgin Mary has asked for many prayers for her priests as well.

You assume to much lunakat.. and there is evil of that nature in many churches...as well as within sports organizations for children.

Many of the leaders of the Jewish faith were corrupt in the times of Christ..but did all Jewish people abandon their religion because of the corruption of men?

yes.. I do pray for priests.. and there are many good priests who pray for the priests as well.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Gabby the SPAM has to do with the fact that Colbe who you defended continually copies & pastes channeled messages that have absolutely nothing to do with our topic. Its inappropriate. He also continually ignores requests from members on this thread to stop.

Instead of harassing people he should send his channeled messages to his priests if they are so important. I only included you in the post because of what you wrote to me about Colbe.

And I really do have to wonder..you said you aren't practicing your Catholic faith like you should be after newly coming back to it...then why do you think I need your Church? By your own admission you have a kind of take it or leave it attitude. Can you not respect that I have no desire whatsoever to be Catholic? What about the word "no" don't you people understand?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I read four pages to see how this thread was progressing. The argument that suggests Jesus was born to a virgin does more to destroy Christianity then any other concept. For you see according to Jewish beliefs and tradition you get your lineage from your father and your religion from your mother. If Jesus was born to a virgin then there is no way Jesus was from the house of David. Which means two things, the lineage of Joseph is a scam so the bible is purposefully deceiving when it mentions Joseph's lineage, or whoever added the virgin birth didn't think their lie out very well. Because if Jesus is not from the house of David then Jesus cannot be the prophesied Messiah talked about in the old testament. Because according to Jewish beliefs and biblical tradition that only mention the lineage by way of the father. Then by their virgin birth Christian decree they destroy their Jesus is the messiah claim.

Instead of only watching YouTube videos I would suggest reading the book, 'The Golden Bough' by Sir James Frazer. You can find it online for free and you can research all his claims for free as well. It will not only prove just how un-unique all religions are, it will explain why people in academia are so hell bent on believing the lie of evolution. Which btw all the dates you are told to believe in regarding the age of our earth, the universe and the epochs of the world, all of those dates were stolen from the creation story in Genesis. Use the seventh day as the resting 24 and then times 24 to the 7th power, which just happens to equal the age of the earth. However if you multiply it by 3 or 3.6 or 3.9 into the 4.58 billion number you get the lie for the age of the universe from the 19th Century when you times it by 3. The 20th Century lie when you times it by 3.6. And the current lie for the age of the universe when you times it by 3.9. Yet you see the lie doesn't end there, it just begins. Divide the age of our planet from the creation story by 3 and you get the date for when life supposedly began to form here on Earth. 24 to the 6th, 5th and 4th powers multiply and divided by 3, 3.6, and 3.9 will reveal the rest of that horrible scam being perpetrated on humanity by the same evil force that gave us the virgin birth story.... the Roman Catholic Church. which is kinda funny because the book of Judges warned mankind about the lie of evolution, which is how the RCC knew that that scam would work. And no the Catholic Church didn't create the theory of evolution, they manipulated the science for their own future benefit, for they know they only have but a short space left before their entire lie comes crashing down around them. Which takes me to the other issues Christians must begin to face regarding their faith.

Jesus could not carry the sins of the world by himself, he needed the help of a stranger to carry the cross the rest of the way to Calvary. (Which is a major clue to our true salvation.) Second according to Matthew Chapter 21 and pure commonsense, Jesus did not live a violent free life. There is not a Christian alive who wouldn't convict Jesus for knocking over tables and chairs in a temple/local government building, and then chasing priests/local government officials from that building. All Christians would send Jesus to prison for a violent crime, and in those countries where it is still practiced, Jesus would receive a good flogging. Also according to the alabaster box story and the entire book of Ecclesiastians Jesus was in fact a sinner. 'Ye always have the poor yet ye not always have me' equals pride... 'because she does this wonderful thing for me she will be known forever' equals vanity. Pride and Vanity are a sin, Jesus was a sinner.

Now I could go on and on explaining other aspects of the new testament that are in fact Major Contradictions, like Luke Chapter 17 verse 34. If Jesus was referring to the last days as preachers all around the world profess, then according to that verse a homosexual will be raptured. But isn't homosexuality a sin according to the Torah? Regarding the Torah, if you actually read Genesis and Exodus you would discover God broke every single commandment before he wrote them with his finger to stone... a do as I say not as I do testament I guess... that is, unless you actually study the bible and discover the truth about God and our true salvation that exists just below the surface.

I didn't write the bible nor am I taking any of it out of context. The question Christians have to honesty deal with are these... its plain Jesus cannot be from the house of David, so why all the references? Its plain Jesus was violent at least once according to scriptures and commonsense, why all the references that say he lived a violent free life? According to Ecclesiastes pride and vanity are a sin, why claim Jesus lived a sin free life? Why? Which ones are the lies? Well the bible actually tells you if you study.

--Charles Marcello
edit on 24-12-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

gabby2011,

Thank you for your kind words. This thread isn't about the persecution of
Catholicism but Luna keeps it up. Fallen away Catholics are bitter.

LunaKat can return, it's not hard, go make a good Confession. Tell the priest, you've been away and are returning. He will be very happy to help you make a good Confession and then you can return to Sunday Mass and the Eucharist. Try to go to Confession as often as you can. Take time for prayer every day and read Catholic writings, the Bible, the Catechism, the saint's writings, there are libraries full.

LunaKat, you can post all the scandals you want, doesn't matter, sin is part of our nature, remember Judas, one the Apostles. Satan knows who
the true faith is and the power of the priesthood. Satan isn't going to let
up until He is stepped on by Our Lord's mother (Genesis 3:15) and chained into Hell for, maybe the time is not literal, for a 1000 years.

This thread is about Jesus, whether He is true or not. Posting Our Lord's
present words in prophecy sure helps to show He is... And the messages from Heaven direct you to how best prepare for what is ahead, they strengthen a person's faith and show Jesus loves you. He loves us all. The thought of His great love for everyone, oh the hope and joy~~!!

LunaKat, I was a Catholic in name only for most of my adult life.

Merry Christmas dear gabby and dear LunaK,

colbe

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

littlebunny,

Joseph and Mary were both from the House of David. I am forgetting
but aren't the two lineages shared in the Gospel. If not, it's in the oral
Tradition passed down concerning Mary.

Our Lord, having two natures, human and divine, He didn't sin ever.

blessings,

colbe

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

It doesn't matter what family/lineage Mary is from, you cannot find one source in the Bible where lineage is passed on by the female. We can add any wants we want but that doesn't make them biblical or accurate. If Joseph is not Jesus' biological father then there is no reason to add his lineage, to do so several times is either a warning we are being lied to, or a clue to look deeper into what has been done to the bible. Also, who is the only person in the bible stabbed with a sword and yet lived? Why does the bible warn us to beware of that person?

My hope is everyone will study their bible instead of allowing someone else to dictate what it actually says... that includes me, for I've only just begun to bring forth questions regarding the new and old testaments... like did you know the bible tells us God does evil works? Plus many more hateful things mentioned towards and about God if they were true, I could not worship the God of the bible. Which forced me to go deeper... You see I don't believe in god, I know God is!

PS. If Jesus didn't sin then the entire book of Ecclesiastions is a lie, period! And if the old testament is a lie how can we trust the new?

--Charles Marcello

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LunaKat

And I really do have to wonder..you said you aren't practicing your Catholic faith like you should be after newly coming back to it...then why do you think I need your Church? By your own admission you have a kind of take it or leave it attitude. Can you not respect that I have no desire whatsoever to be Catholic? What about the word "no" don't you people understand?

yes..I can respect that you have no desire to be catholic..but please understand that this thread is about Jesus not being a copy of pagan religions.

Is it not ok to talk about my beliefs about Jesus on it? I suggest you skip over the posts that you don't agree with..if they upset you so much.

You can take my posts or leave them.. you have always have the free choice in what you believe..as I do.

We all have the right to our opinions and beliefs on this site.. since when are you the "keeper' of what should be talked about on a thread concerning Jesus?

I see the catholic faith as having many truths..because I may not practice using the sacraments as I feel I should, doesn't make me believe any less in their value.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I was looking in the bible to see if there was any mention of Mary been asked if she wanted to be pregnant with Jesus

If there was no permission given then wouldn’t that mean god raped her?

I wonder if god had to pay Mary’s father fifty shekels of silver?

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

And

It was an angel that told Mary she was pregnant – wasn’t there something about angels getting women pregnant near the beginning of the book?
Did no one wonder if the angel was telling the truth that god done it?

I wonder if Jesus might be one of these nephilim?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

It was an angel that told Mary she was pregnant – wasn’t there something about angels getting women pregnant near the beginning of the book? Did no one wonder if the angel was telling the truth that god done it?

I was looking in the bible to see if there was any mention of Mary been asked if she wanted to be pregnant with Jesus If there was no permission given then wouldn’t that mean god raped her?

Not sure what bible you are reading..but here is scripture on the angel visiting mary to announce she had found favor with god and would have a child .

Luke 1:26-38 The Birth of Jesus Foretold

26 In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee,

27 to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary.

28The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you."

29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be.

30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God.

31 You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus.

32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,

33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end."

34 "How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God

36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be barren is in her sixth month.

37 For nothing is impossible with God."

38 "I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May it be to me as you have said." Then the angel left her.

You can see by the last line in this scripture that Mary gave permission to have Gods will be done..also.. She was "over shadowed "by the Holy Spirit.. it was not a sexual impregnation by an angel.

Hope this makes it more clear for you..

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Your scripture quote tells us Joseph was from the house of David, then goes on to say her son will take over the throne of his father David. According to Jewish beliefs no matter how far your lineage goes back you still refer to the deceased male as your father. However Joseph was not Jesus' biological father according to your quoted segment and others. Which demands we are either being tricked into believing a lie about Jesus being from the house of David, or the lie is the virgin birth. For even if a white European is adopted by Chinese Parents, no matter what he is part of the family yes, but not from both parents ancestoral lineage.

Let me give another example of new testament confusion where the bible appears to have been changed... Judas is said to be the son of perdition for doing what prophecy commanded, and for doing what god had ordained we are told it would've been better if Judas was never born. Yet in the second to last chapter of Revelations, it declares god will put all Twelve names of the disciples on his wall. That makes zero sense if Judas is the son of perdition... unless the god of the bible is so cruel he will have Judas' name in red declaring, "even if you are born to fulfill my edicts I will still burn you in hell for all of time because that's just how I roll." These questions eat at me all the time

Let alone the other questions I've raised.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I see the Catholic Church is the worst of all churches. It has more lines the control structures in it, fear mongering and prejudices than would ever be morally acceptable in today's society. It's past is horrible and horrifying yet people still choose to follow. Some are worse than Jehovah's Witnesses pushing this false doctrine on others.

Colbe is even mixing up in the the world fables of 2012 doomsday cultists. Just for that added bit of fear.
If the Christ of the Bible actually walked the Earth he would condemn the Catholic society. Jesus actually sounds as if he was a Buddhist which I can respect. This forum has done nothing but push me away from Christianity. I will keep reading from time to time because I respect LunaKat and Autowrench but I think I will start to read up on Buddhist from here on out.

I may be wrong but I do not believe there's ever been a war created by Buddhist beliefs me from what I understand Buddhism is more about living then investing in dying. I am more interested in life than death. So thank you Colbe if you represent a true Catholic I want nothing to do with it. You truly have me believing that if you had your way the Crusades would have never ended.

I felt sorry for you the first now I just belief your a sick individual but what I am afraid of is there are millions just like you. I have seen your kind before and hurd your kind rhetoric except they were quoting from the Koran and it was in a different country.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

well no

She is told that she’s pregnant and her response is

Luke 1 38 "I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May it be to me as you have said." Then the angel left her.

She just comes across as resigned to the situation – no joy in it and she certainly wasn’t given the choice – just a child forced into a situation she nether sort or was asked to take part in by an overpowering force

and what’s this bit about?

Luke 1 36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be barren is in her sixth month.

Who is this Elizabeth and how come bible god bragging that she is pregnant?
Is she another of bible gods ‘conquests’?
And was this child’s name Brian by any chance?

And I still wonder if the angel is to be believed any way – they where known for getting human women pregnant

edit on 24-12-2011 by racasan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

She just comes across as resigned to the situation – no joy in it and she certainly wasn’t given the choice – just a child forced into a situation she nether sort or was asked to take part in by an overpowering force

I'm sorry if you can't understand what the scripture says..and you choose to twist it..

Thats on you..not on me..

Why do you say she had no joy?.. you can read that into her words?....it doesn't say she had no joy..that is your interpretation.

I won't try to convince you of anything.. but your silly interpretations of a book you obviously don't understand won't change mine.

edit on 24-12-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

If the Christ of the Bible actually walked the Earth he would condemn the Catholic society.

He may condemn many of the actions by some of its members.. but He would never condemn the sacraments.. He lives within them.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I just read that the christmas tree idea was originally a Pagan ritual.
copied by the Christians..

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join