It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is NOT a copy from Pagan religions! Those are lies! Do research and do not believe!

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
BTW Colbe I'd like to know how old you are and how long you have been Catholic because my intuition something is up with this. You've asked me a number of questions. I'm asking you.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i've done a lot of research, which makes me think that chistianity is most definitely a reworking of egyptian religion.

the first death and resurrection of a god was in egypt - osiris died and was resurrected - on a sort of a cross - the djed column

this whole idea is clearly borrowed or re-worked by christianity.

so is the holy trinity. the original holy trinity and the real trinity that all christians are worshipping whether they know it or not - is isis, osiris and horus.

freemasons and the illuminati worship horus - the new king - (hark the herald, angels sing, glory to, the new born king...)
they cover one eye to indicate the lost eye of horus - he lost the eye in a fight with his uncle set, who killed his father osiris. pop singers cover one eye too e.g. lady gaga. same reason.

look at the us one dollar bill. the illuminati pyramid with the eye of horus at the top. symbol of freemasonry/illuminati.

the star of bethlehem is really the star sirius - the home star of the alien gods.. i think.

also the holy communion - and water into wine -

well, the egyptian texts say that the water of the gods is wine.

wine was a euphemism for blood - as wine replaced the original blood /human sacrifice in egypt which is how the gods were originally worshipped.

therefore - the water of the gods is blood.

holy communion i think is a symbolic cannibal feast - ....blood of christ, body of christ - if you think of what you're doing.

the eygptians used to practice human sacrifice to their gods.

the first idea of the kingdom of heaven was originally the 'kingdom of heaven of osiris'...

the gods (aliens) lived in the stars and travelled there in their ufos. the ancient egyptians knew it but didn't understand it; but knew they wanted to be like these amazing aliens who they worshipped as gods' becuz they didn't understand their technology but were amazed by it.

so they came up with the idea that if you were good in this life, osiris would let you into the 'kingdom of heaven' and you could travel the stars like a god in their heavenly 'boats' *ufos*...

and thus the idea of religion was born.

von daniken was right again.

sorry guys....

also the egyptians knew that the only way osiris was gonna let you in - *save you* - was if you TOED THE LINE and did exactly as these 'gods' told you.

so if anyone's getting saved these days i'm sorry but it's the freemasons and the servants of freemasonry - i.e. illuminati, as they are the real servants of horus - son of osiris - which is really the basis of relgion as we know it i.e. judaism and christianity.

probably hinduism as well. i think baby krishna is baby horus/jesus etc.

(the only REAL religion i believe is something along the lines of star wars - i.e. the force - the belief that there's a force of good in the universe and that all has reason and purpose. you don't need alien gods to believe in something imo.)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LunaKat

I too have seen what I would classify as a "Miracle" from the Goddess, LunaKat. You seem to be well educated in these matters.
(I like Kwan Yin too, but men are not supposed to call on Her except for helping a woman or children. I have a chalk statue of Her that is over 100 years old.)
I have read that God was a Female for some 45,000 years before the church came along, and as they invented Satan, or worshiped Satan and made him into God like status as he seems to be today, I would say that gives us Pagans a hand up on the Christians. The thing that really gets me is how well non Christians know the Bible, as compared to those who call themselves Christians, and try to convert everyone into their little blood cult. I walked away from Christianity, and the Bible, only after researching it thoroughly.
No amount of conversion could ever get me back there. And I do not need to be "saved," simply because there is not thing one that I am afraid of. I also know that saving is done by the one wanting to be saved, not by some Godman in the sky.

We all stand upon the Great Mother, the Goddess, Mother Earth, Lady Gaia. How anyone in their right mind can say she does not exist, or is Satan, is beyond me. Mind control? Perhaps. Brainwashing? Again Perhaps. Defiantly not gaining an education on the Bible and Religion.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by LunaKat

I too have seen what I would classify as a "Miracle" from the Goddess, LunaKat. You seem to be well educated in these matters.
(I like Kwan Yin too, but men are not supposed to call on Her except for helping a woman or children. I have a chalk statue of Her that is over 100 years old.)
I have read that God was a Female for some 45,000 years before the church came along, and as they invented Satan, or worshiped Satan and made him into God like status as he seems to be today, I would say that gives us Pagans a hand up on the Christians. The thing that really gets me is how well non Christians know the Bible, as compared to those who call themselves Christians, and try to convert everyone into their little blood cult. I walked away from Christianity, and the Bible, only after researching it thoroughly.
No amount of conversion could ever get me back there. And I do not need to be "saved," simply because there is not thing one that I am afraid of. I also know that saving is done by the one wanting to be saved, not by some Godman in the sky.

We all stand upon the Great Mother, the Goddess, Mother Earth, Lady Gaia. How anyone in their right mind can say she does not exist, or is Satan, is beyond me. Mind control? Perhaps. Brainwashing? Again Perhaps. Defiantly not gaining an education on the Bible and Religion.

Hi Autowrench
If you'd like to tell us about your miracle, would love to hear about it. I'm not challenging to state it in the way that Colbe does. I mean only if you want to share. I know your son has seen miracles with his healing work.

I didn't know that about Kuan Yin and that men can't worship Her. I don't doubt what you say because I know you research everything really well. I just didn't know that. Wow about your statue --must be lovely. And no I'm not really all that educated. I just read a lot.

The dates about God being feminine do go waaay way back. Some say Paleolithic and others argue about that. It ranges. I don't think we'll ever have an exact date. But yes, it goes very far back. I was nodding about how you walked away from Christianity after researching it. Same here. Its no surprise to me either that men that study to be priests lose the faith along the way. And I agree totally with what you said about the whole issue of salvation. We don't have to follow what we consider not right for us to please any human. That is between ourselves our God or Goddess alone.

Yes we do walk on our Mother the Earth. One of the earliest titles for "God" or "Goddess" is Creator. This earth was created and gives us everything we need to survive. An artist is not separate from the creation. And we are not separate from the Earth. How can we be separate? The dirt Colbe mocks is rich and fertile enough to give us things to eat. It provides water so we can wash, drink, cook, and it becomes clouds which give us rain so we have more water. The Earth gives us rock and minerals that we can use to build things. And trees for wood and clean air to breathe. It gives us enjoyment and nourishes our soul. Its full of wonder and beauty and not a one of us would have physical life without it. We are intimately tied to the Earth every moment and tied to its Creator (at least anyone that walks any spiritual path is). Every breath is the breath of the Goddess. And we co-create (for better or worse) with the Goddess while we walk this Earth. Each one of us is creative in some way.

Autowrench from everything you've ever written in this thread, I know you walk with the Goddess. You have experienced Her. Thats something Colbe doesn't understand with all his words. The Goddess is to be experienced, not just words on a page.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
After all the discussion and "in-fighting", I think it is only fair if we could also present the various views of pagans, because it is one-sided to allow the references and resources used by Christians and against Christians without allowing the same criticism by reference of other faiths. I want merely to have an understanding of what it is people believe. To keep things fair, which I am sure pagans would agree that fairness is what they prefer and endorse. We have heard a lot of Christian theology, but actually very little, except for names, of what pagans believe. Those who are pagan have explained why they are, but have shown us very little of their own historical beginnings. This is simply meant to be fair, because Christians are always held accountable to the the historical Jesus, but we never hear about the historical gods and goddesses.

I found this on a website and wanted to explore it, because it is the historical origins of a faith system. This is done in the spirit of fairness. On this website, there is something called a Witch's Bottle Spell, and this spell the enchanter is supposed to say the names of several goddesses, so I decided to look it up.

"Goddess Hecate protect me from evil. Goddess Artemis protect me from violence. Goddess Hera protect my property. Wyrd Sisters of the Fates protect my life."

Hecate

"Greeks held the yew to be sacred to Hecate, queen of the underworld, crone aspect of the Triple Goddess. Her attendants draped wreathes of yew around the necks of black bulls which they slaughtered in her honor and yew boughs were burned on funeral pyres. The yew was associated with the alphabet and the scientific name for yew today, taxus, was probably derived from the Greek word for yew, toxos, which is hauntingly similar to toxon, their word for bow and toxicon, their word for poison. It is presumed that the latter were named after the tree because of its superiority for both bows and poison.

Artmis

The sacrifice of a bear for Artemis started from the Brauron cult. Every year, a little girl age between five and ten was sent to Artemis' temple at Brauron. Arktos e Brauroniois, told a legend about a bear that was tamed by Artemis, and introduced to the people of Athens. They touched it and played with it, until one day a group of girls poked the bear until it attacked them. A brother of one of the girls killed the bear, so Artemis sent a plague in revenge. The Athenians consulted an oracle to understand how to end the plague. The oracle suggested that, in payment for the bear's blood, every Athenian virgin should not be allowed to marry until she had served Artemis in her temple ('played the bear for the goddess')

Hera

Writers represented Hera as constantly being jealous of Zeus's various amorous affairs. She punished her rivals and their children, among both goddesses and mortals, with implacable fury. She placed two serpents in the cradle of Heracles; she had Io guarded by a hundred-eyed giant; she drove the foster-parents of Dionysus mad, and tried to prevent the birth of Apollo and Artemis. Even Zeus usually could not stand up to her. Sometimes when he got angry, he chained her to the mountain of Olympus by fastening anvils to her feet. However, most of the time Zeus resorted to stratagems: he either hid his illegitimate children, or he changed them into animals.

I am merely pointing out the negative attributes of these goddesses because that is the charge made against the Christian God. I think it fair that if we are going to pick on one God, we should also discuss the negative aspects of others.

Where I found this spell....Dianic Wicca

The first goddess listed is Hecate, the queen of the underworld, and this is the Greek underworld

The underworld is hidden in the earth. It is the kingdom of the dead and ruled over by Hades. Hades is a greedy god who is greatly concerned with increasing his subjects. Those whose calling increase the number of dead are seen favorably. The Erinnyes are welcomed guests. He is exceedingly disinclined to allow any of his subjects leave.

These are gods and goddess of Classical Greece. It is only fair to point out their negative attributes. We can next talk about the good attributes of God and then talk about the good attributes of the pantheon gods and goddesses.
edit on 12/19/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Hi Grimpachi
I would tend to agree with everything you were saying. Especially what you wrote about organized religion. Whatever its original intentions were seem to have been lost along the way and it now is one of the most destructive forces on the planet. I too wish there was not organized religion. Or at least not in the form that it is today. Too much power in the hands of a few corrupts. Most of these churches have a tier of authority and those at the top are making all the decisions for the rest.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaKat
I can't sit at this computer all day Colbe. I do have other things I need to do today. I gave you a list of Goddesses. I expect you to study each one as I have studied the books of your Bible. Then you can ask questions.

After reading your utter nonsense, I can pretty safely say I make a better Christian than you do and I'm not even trying. If you should be concerned for anyone's soul it should be your own. You're the one in danger here Colbe. No one else. You might live your whole life never knowing any form of God. You know a lot of verses but I think thats to compensate for what you really don't know which is any God. Your God = words. Thats all. Put the book down and start to experience something. It would do you good. Find it even if you had no money for books.

LunaKat, come home, there is one Lord, one Faith, on Baptism.

Words. You run away because you don't even have words from the Goddess who goes by many names. Again, give one message and a prayer she has answered from the past and currently?

Explain the image on the Shroud of Turin? Science has returned, been in the news with a report on five year study of the Shroud. One of their findings...the strongest VUV light source known on earth is several thousand billion. It would take 34 thousand billion to make the image on the Shroud. Christians have more than the Blessed Trinity's words.

The Tilma of Guadalupe has multiple miracles involved. It is centuries old and
has not deteriorated. There is no under drawing. Technology found in our time
the image of the people in the room as seen from the eyes of Mary painted on
the Tilma. I use the word "painted" but it isn't oils or color from here. The Bishop wanted proof. Juan Diago thought the unusual roses he gathered that appeared in the heat of the desert were proof of Our Lord's mother appeared to him. Juan had gathered the beautiful roses in his cape and when he opened this cape, the image was revealed as the roses fell to the floor, there was a detailed image of Mary on his cactus cloak.

The Eucharistic miracles throughout 2000 years. God grants miracles because of His love and that people will come to believe in Him and to strengthen the faithful's belief. There was a Eucharistic miracle in Argentina a few years ago. The blood on consecrated host was tested not knowing it's source. They found it was blood from a human heart and the person had suffered much. The "sample" actually began to beat!The blood type, AB, like the Shroud. Watch this Youtube
to explain. It is fascinating, miraculous!! Miracles within one miracle spanning
centuries. Take the time to listen to the Scientist's witness. Turn down the sound,
if it would help in viewing the translation. There have been 850 + thousand views.

www.youtube.com...

I have more than words I have Science, doctors not able to explain a prayer
said and answered resulting in an instant cure. All their tests and they can't
figure it. Many of them are humble enough to realize it is God the Father, God the
Son and God the Holy Spirit. They convert to the faith LunaKat.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hi WarminIndy
First this needs be stated before any discussion of Pagan or Wiccan things can take place. The reason we can talk about the Bible is cause it wasn't burned. It wasn't destroyed. You need to really understand the impact Christianity had on other religions. We don't have books like Bibles. We don't have lots of sacred writings preserved for us till today. Its gone. Even the temples were destroyed. The crime committed against humanity was immense when Christianity destroyed all other sacred teachings. No, this isn't a fair discussion. Fair would be if that never happened. Fair would be if we still had our sacred things. There is no fairness involved.

Having said that, I don't know where you found this site. The Goddess isn't all Light. Some are, you've chosen ones who have darker aspects as well --when needed. One thing Christianity never admits on its own to but instead chooses to attribute to a made up Satan is --that you cannot have creation without destruction on some level. Before anything can come into this world, even the world itself, (Big Bang for example) what was "perfect" and "untouched" must on some level be destroyed to bring in new. Otherwise there is no change, nothing can come into being.

A spell... a spell is somewhat like a prayer. It involves symbols just like you have in Churches. Church uses incense, Bible (Holy Book or Grimoire), candles (to set mood), Catholic churches even have part of a saint built into their altars (sometimes a finger bone or a piece of skull etc. if they don't have the whole body), sacred music or chanting, art --the Pagan or Wiccan chooses art appropriate to their path, the Christian uses stained glass windows of what they consider to be holy and so on and so on. It is not at all unlike what you find at most Sunday services. We are influenced --Pagans and Christians alike--by the symbolic.

That is what spells do --they speak symbolically to affect energy or consciousness. Not really much different than what you Christians do.

Want to add this one thing... Pagans and Wiccans do not deny what Christians ever seek to deny. Some of the Goddesses do have "negative qualities" but its not something we hide or feel bad about. We're not trying to sell a religion like yours where God is made out to be all love and don't say a thing against that or you'll burn... we're not selling a load of carp or trying to convert anyone. There is a reason why there is negative qualities to some of them. We are not lied to about these things as unfortunately Christians are.

edit on 19-12-2011 by LunaKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Colbe I don't care if this gets me banned at this point. But go to hell. I have answer more of your questions than you have had a right to receive an answer for. I have warned you over and over to stop with the saving of my soul stuff. At this point I just want you to go to the hell you have in your worst imagination. Go be with the one you can't get away from. The one you truly serve -- your idea of Satan.

Ban me, I don't give a #.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

BTW Colbe I'd like to know how old you are and how long you have been Catholic because my intuition something is up with this. You've asked me a number of questions. I'm asking you.

You haven't answered any. Where is the proof a pagan goddess existed, exists?
Where is proof of her divinity? All those names applied to one, correct? If she
is your creator, where are her personal words that draw you to belief in her?

And you haven't answered the man-hater question, are you a Lesbian?

Something is up alright, serious times of faith are ahead. If you are not grounded
by belief in Christ, as He shared in the message, it will be easy one for the evil
one to hurt your soul. You won't make it through. You say "no" now to Jesus.
Will you say "yes" at the Great Warning?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You haven't answered any. Where is the proof a pagan goddess existed, exists?
Where is proof of her divinity? All those names applied to one, correct? If she
is your creator, where are her personal words that draw you to belief in her?

And you haven't answered the man-hater question, are you a Lesbian?

Something is up alright, serious times of faith are ahead. If you are not grounded
by belief in Christ, as He shared in the message, it will be easy one for the evil
one to hurt your soul. You won't make it through. You say "no" now to Jesus.
Will you say "yes" at the Great Warning?

Colbe I have answered so many of your questions. You are doing this just to be a pain in the ass which you are really good at. I would call it a talent with you.

Wow are you ever hooked on this lesbian thing. I can just imagine you sitting there drooling right now Colbe. Hoping I will say something lesbian and you can get off on it? Is that what it is? I know some men dream about lesbians. You one of those Colbe??? I did answer your "man-hater" question posts ago. Maybe you can't read. Oh yeah thats right cause you're eyes are glazed over.

Again go to hell Colbe. Go see your God Satan.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
hell no, colbe, don't listen to her, don't go to hell.

go to a doctor. NOW.
you need one. BADLY.

geez, since when such flamewars are tolerated here?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Colbe I don't care if this gets me banned at this pointBut go to hell. I have answer more of your questions than you have had a right to receive an answer for. I have warned you over and over to stop with the saving of my soul stuff. At this point I just want you to go to the hell you have in your worst imagination. Go be with the one you can't get away from. The one you truly serve -- your idea of Satan.

Ban me, I don't give a #.

Do you drink when you post? To curse me. I forgive you. Hey, you started this
conversation, I never addressed you today. I have to reply when you attack
what I hold most dear and refer to me personally. And explain, how come you are telling me to go to XXX when you put up a post to deny XXX exists? Back and forth, now I am wondering your age.

You never once gave an example of the divinity of your pagan "she" Goddess. You're angry cause you are cancelled.

Okay, asking someone if they are a sodomite may never get answered. It's rather refreshing with the homosexual agenda forced on everyone even the young and innocent. Homosexuals want to make what they do a "norm" in man's eyes.

It never will be fine with God. Live a celibate life if you think you are homosexual.
Fact, God makes no one homosexual.

I just hope and pray you return to faith, even at the time of the Great Warning.
Remember our discussion. 2012 is almost here.

love,

colbe

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
hell no, colbe, don't listen to her, don't go to hell.

go to a doctor. NOW.
you need one. BADLY.

geez, since when such flamewars are tolerated here?

I got your "flame" jedi. Happy? Hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Colbe you have a saying in your faith (if you can whatever it is you follow a faith?) "don't cast your pearls before swine." I'm done answering your questions. I've been more than fair with you. You have never answered mine.

You say whatever you want to say against homosexuals Colbe..its just more of your hate talk. All that church or those channeled messages you follow are teaching you is to HATE. First it was Pagans and Wiccans, next it was women, now its homosexuals, tomorrow it will be something else with you.

You want answers to anything. GO FIND IT YOURSELF. That is if you can tear yourself away from visions of lesbians long enough.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Colbe you have a saying in your faith (if you can whatever it is you follow a faith?) "don't cast your pearls before swine." I'm done answering your questions. I've been more than fair with you. You have never answered mine.

You say whatever you want to say against homosexuals Colbe..its just more of your hate talk. All that church or those channeled messages you follow are teaching you is to HATE. First it was Pagans and Wiccans, next it was women, now its homosexuals, tomorrow it will be something else with you.

You want answers to anything. GO FIND IT YOURSELF. That is if you can tear yourself away from visions of lesbians long enough.

Channeling is a new age term. You have done nothing but attack me personally
on this thread cause you can't carry on a discussion to prove your belief.
To show everyone. Your "Catholic" apologetics are all wrong, you even admitted
you had limited knowledge. If you knew the faith, you wouldn't have left.

I don't know why you want to worship God as a woman. It is so strange when
all of God's revelation shows He is a man. Remember, God the Father made
both men and women, he understands His creation.

Carry on preaching, let me see...casting a spell is not something evil. I've seen the Wizard of Oz, it's not true.

The "Lesbian" question was an attempt to get you to explain your distrust, dislike
of men.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LunaKat

Hi Autowrench If you'd like to tell us about your miracle, would love to hear about it. I'm not challenging to state it in the way that Colbe does. I mean only if you want to share. I know your son has seen miracles with his healing work.

OK, honest question. My son and I were at a friend's house, drinking coffee. His wife came out from the bedroom, and laid down on the sofa. The whole right side of her face was swollen, she had a bad abscessed tooth, and it was a Sunday. Misty laid there, groaning, as he told us that she had been that way all night, and could not sleep. My son and I went over to her, and asked if we could help. She knew us well, and rolled over to her back, nodding. My son placed his hand on her head, and I did too, and I said aloud this prayer:

"My Goddess, please help this girl, see her in this pain? she needs your help, please."

As I looked down, the swelling began to go down. In just a few minutes, Misty was smoking a cigarette and had a cup of coffee, and was talking to us. The next day she went to her dentist. He asked her which tooth was bothering her, for he saw no abscess at all, and her teeth looked fine.

There have been other times, but sufficed to say, she does help people who ask for help. I have even seen Her, in circle, Her white robes swirling about Her, and such pure love emitting from her. Of course, this was a astral manifestation of Her, but good enough for me. I have told several Christians about this, but of course to them if it ain't nicely tanned Jesus, then it must be a Demon, you know how they are.

The Mother has been good to me though the years, I had a broken back and neck, and was told I would never walk again. I didn't listen, I just depended on Her to give me strength to do this myself. When I need money, work always appears, see, I still have to work for it, a mind controlled congregation doesn't put money in a plate for me. I asked Her for a new wife after a nasty divorce, and spelled out just what I wanted, and behold, I got just what I asked for.
I can see why the Church tried to demonize Her, and why they murdered a great many of Her followers, the Church was ran by MEN, and still is, so Woman were made out to be evil.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The western world has woken up. No more do people believe in the great number of the fairy tales of yore. If we continue to believe in these awful practices, humanity is doomed. We need to focus on our survival and spirituality. Not beheading the unbelievers and stoning people to death for minor infractions considered blasphemy.

Look at our current republican political incumbents. They try and play that they are such true Christians. It's only a platform to coerce the feeble.

Jesus never set forward (according to the story) to ever hurt anyone. Why do Christians want to hurt people? Don't make much sense to me. Weapons of destruction, death and huge military dominance is not what Jesus had in mind according to the story.

My hands are up in the air. People want blood at any cost and for any reason. Stupid humans we are.

Negative Stars and Negative Flags to your post. How illiterate!
edit on 19-12-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

you're pretty fast to call people names, yet you're trying hard to make them join you on your crusade of spreading "the one and only true religion, christianity".

guess what. you're not doing a good job. at all.

and guess what. we're all part of your god. we're all One. we're all one Soul, one Universe, one Will, separated in the multitude of beings, to experience it ALL. if you think people that aren't christians, will join you after reading your rants, you're naive. if you think you have the right to bash them for not doing so, you're also stupid.

and if you still don't get it what people other than christian extremists and bible thumpers like you are thinking after reading your posts, here's a clue.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
To my friends in this thread (thats everyone except for one psycho) I won't be participating in this conversation here anymore. I have been away from all this talk of Satan and stuff for such a long time --years. Wow, this has been the biggest confirmation in my life so far that the day I left Christianity was the best day of my life. I cannot believe how much this fictional Satan is wrapped up in Christianity...its only gotten worse since I left. Thank Goddess I didn't hear this for all those years. Its really really sick.

Bring on 2012. I'd like to see what Christians say when 2012 is over and no one came to take them away. You're better off believing in Calgon.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join