It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to go home. anyone has contact with light beings?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Alright, i can already tell this one is under close staff scrutiny so ill be nice.

Just like tom hanks "I dont get it"

You want to go home to your homeland? What homeland do you speak of. You are already on Earth, and as far as i know and what can be proven to a fact, there are currently no other (discoverd) places for life. And the only current life that anyone actually FOR A FACT knows about, is.......you guessed it, on Earth and a few leftover microscopic little dudes across the map..

References to places in dreams do not count. Im all for anyone talking about what you want, and you can say your from wherever the hell you're from,

But literally as FACT, any home other than this here "Earth" is strictly conspiracy theory backed up by fiction, (Even that honestly seems like a stretch).

What is a light being? I have never heard/nor seen one before. From the name (how un-original come on), i gather you are referring to a BEING made up of.....LIGHT?

Must really hate black holes
edit on 2-12-2011 by mthgs602 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

Don't be stupid.How can you enter this thread with no clue what a light being or spiritual is. Millions around the world know it and practice meditation. You Must enter wrong room. People with limited knowledge like you to just believe that earth is the only planet with living and only reality are getting less everyday.I won't waste my time to spend days to explain to you. I opened this thread to ask suggestion not to educate! You MUST know something before you come reply. If you know nothing why are you even in this forum section!

edit on 2-12-2011 by amlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Hydroman
Thread Starter, could you answer any of the questions I asked which dealt with your OP? I would like to know more about this higher realm, the dimensions, and all that...since you remember it vividly.

I'm still waiting for the answer to your very valid questions too. I find it suspicious that the answer is not forthcoming... and that the Op is cherry picking who she does and does not respond too. Not very advanced light being behaviour! One could be forgiven for thinking that this is just another attention seeking thread.

IRM

Yes I only reply for people who understand and not looking tostart a fight. You two are very pessimistic people. Can you stop with the stupid idea of attention seeker. No one would be stupid enough to do it on the internet where there are loads of pessimistic and condescending people like you yourself. By the way using your words to attack me is a very bad and immature behaviour. You make youself worthless. You see why my point why I avoid to response rude skeptics like this. It wastes my time and ruins my mood.

Answer to rude skeptics is a waste of time because they don't really want to know the answer. All they want is to put us down and ridicule us. No matter what we say they don't give s*it. They just want to ridicule and insultr us for fun. By finding our weak points, attack it, and try to win the arguement. So why would I waste time with people like this. Worthless.

Just for the sake to end your pestering. Higher realm I talked about is the energy and vibration,If you never meditate, you never see it, you won't be able to understand what I'm talking about. The light beings in those realm they don't posess any physical form since they are light energy. All our dimensions can be travelled to through this light. The light has the ability to travel through any dimension and can let those in lower realms see them only if they adjust their frequency to be visible. Your world is not the only world in the universe. There are trillions of different world even the parallel universes which the scientists admit exist. All these worlds have different physics laws and features. But the higher realm is in light state what ever they want they simply use light energy to manifest. And those they magnifest can be seen and touch by them. If you learn more you will know that everything is composed of light even the universe.
No more pestering.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by amlight

Don't be stupid.How can you enter this thread with no clue what a light being or spiritual is. Millions around the world know it and practice meditation. You Must enter wrong room. People with limited knowledge like you to just believe that earth is the only planet with living and only reality are getting less everyday.I won't waste my time to spend days to explain to you. I opened this thread to ask suggestion not to educate! You MUST know something before you come reply. If you know nothing why are you even in this forum section!

I said i was going to be nice.

Im not stupid to your idea of "Light beings"m im simply ingorant to it.

Porbably because there is no actual source of information to go to except from your mouth and others. That isnt fact, strictly heresay blah blah blah.

I asked some pretty simple questoins and got called stupid.

Gaiaonline.com is a great site for people who like roleplaying in fantasy

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You have to excuse the spiritually impaired. I myself get homesick sometimes, this world we live in today can take a huge toll on the spirit. That homesick feeling is common in people who are starting to wake up and remember. So if anything be happy that you are having these feelings, you are on the right path. You are looking for confirmation from spirit that your thoughts and feelings are justified, and my advice on that is "ask and you shall receive". The "beings of light" are in contact with us each and every day, they are constantly putting signs out there to make us aware of their prescence, unfortunetly some of us are to busy or preoccupied to even notice. Sometimes they communicate in the most subtle ways, start looking at your situation from a different vantage point, go above it all and look down, and you will soon discover that you do not need to go anywhere to go "home" , it is inside of you.

Safe passage / PLPL

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I think everyone has a different view on "light beings" , to me they are angels.
Everyone has at least one, some of us have more.
I myself walk with an army.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Just disregard the negative people commenting. There are people on here who just want to fight with others.

I totally know how you feel. My sister and I often talk about a similar feeling of not belonging here. Life on Earth is very difficult. The life you are living, and the life of all people is a classroom to learn and grow spiritually. We choose this life before we were born. In order to ascend higher, you (and all of us) must burn off karma and grow through (tough) experiences. This is what provides us with understanding to our fellow humans when they are experiencing tough times. It's similar if someone close to you dies, but your friends are not as caring as you think they should be as they never experienced losing someone close. Or, going through a difficult divorce after being married (for the first time) for years. You don't know how these experiences are for others, unless you go through tough times as well. This is what evolves us spiritually. Those who don't grow from these experiences while on Earth will not ascend, but rather rack on karma to burn off in future lives, which in essence is a sort of descent vs. ascent.

When I was researching the alien agenda, I was fascinated with the alien/UFO topic and would often think about such things throughout the day. I would have the most incredible experiences where aliens would come to me in my dream and provide me with a physical and mental experience. What would happen is they would convey information, but the information (once received) would be in my body and mind, not just the mind like it's normally received. It was so incredible, it would take my breath away.

I've had purposeful experiences through meditating. Meditating doesn't always have to be sitting quietly with your eyes closed. It can be as simple as just thinking about having this experience throughout the day (but for many days in a row) and you should be able to promote an experience like you want.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCounselor
reply to post by 001ggg100

I don't think suicide is entering their heads, it's just this feeling of "I want to go home."

Even for a few minutes.

Actually at 9 years old I contemplated suicide. I wanted to go "home" that bad.

Remember - this was back in the 50s. There was no one to talk to - - or connect with. I had to work through all this stuff alone.

I knew that wasn't the answer. If you are at the bottom - - there is only one way to go - - Up. It took personal work and determination to adjust to "walking in 2 worlds".

The reality is you are here - in this world. You have to find a way to work/live in this world.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori

I think everyone has a different view on "light beings" , to me they are angels.

PLPL

What is an angel?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I said that because I thought you were a skeptic who never want a real answer but to start a fight.
But if you sincerely asking then here is the answer. Light beings is not my idea, it is the world religions's IDEA. They are referred to as angels, higher self, gods, spirits, and such. The source is not from my mouth but it is from all religions' practices and even quantum physics. So, this is fact. And if you ignore this , then you are just fantasizing and deny reality.
Light beings are beings made up of light, they possess no physical body. Your soul is an enegy too, so when you die, your soul (you) leaves the body and then you can travel to different planes, and people here won't be able to see you. But, the clarity of your soul won't be as of the light beings. They are pure light with limitless energy, they use the light power to manifest and to demanifest everything. And they can take any form since they're light they can control the shape. When you travel faster than light, you can go through time and space, and they are this energy but with conscious.
You won't understand this as much as when you try it yourself. Noone can tell you the exact answer, you have to do meditation. Millions around the world they simply DO it. You live in a very small world but this world is much larger than you know. Different planes collide and now many scientists admit of this. They refer to as different frequencies. You say it's a fantasy because you don't KNOW and you NEVER practice any meditation. So stop looking down for something you don't know and just DO it. All religions in the world, do you call them fantasy? If you never meditate, then you understand nothing.
This knowledge is shared by millions around the world through millions of people. Note that.
You are not the body, you are a soul. Scientists can even weight your soul. When you meditate, your conscious drifts else where and then you will understand everything. It is as real as everything. Search for practice from religions, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoist, and etc..even people that do not apply to any religion knows how to meditate...Tons of websites on this. Just look it up and do it. Stop asking question.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

PLPL

I refer to them as angels too. But sometimes when I talk to people who are not in religion, I will call them light being. Beings of light energy and don't inhibit physical form.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mthgs602
I said i was going to be nice.

I'm not stupid to your idea of "Light Beings", I'm simply ignorant to it.

I suggest you read The Terra Papers with a very open mind - - first.

You can search ATS for it.

Some people will not connect The Terra Papers to "Indigos and Light Beings". For me it puts it in a practical scenario.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You have to excuse the spiritually impaired. I myself get homesick sometimes, this world we live in today can take a huge toll on the spirit. That homesick feeling is common in people who are starting to wake up and remember. So if anything be happy that you are having these feelings, you are on the right path. You are looking for confirmation from spirit that your thoughts and feelings are justified, and my advice on that is "ask and you shall receive". The "beings of light" are in contact with us each and every day, they are constantly putting signs out there to make us aware of their prescence, unfortunetly some of us are to busy or preoccupied to even notice. Sometimes they communicate in the most subtle ways, start looking at your situation from a different vantage point, go above it all and look down, and you will soon discover that you do not need to go anywhere to go "home" , it is inside of you.

Safe passage / PLPL

Thank you for this, I feel better. as when people wake up they do feel long for home. I listen to home song and I bursted out in tears. Then I research more and more and even miss home, where we came from even more, Your sayings is exactly what I've learned and you shed even more light, I hope that I reach my goal soon.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
Just disregard the negative people commenting. There are people on here who just want to fight with others.

I totally know how you feel. My sister and I often talk about a similar feeling of not belonging here. Life on Earth is very difficult. The life you are living, and the life of all people is a classroom to learn and grow spiritually. We choose this life before we were born. In order to ascend higher, you (and all of us) must burn off karma and grow through (tough) experiences. This is what provides us with understanding to our fellow humans when they are experiencing tough times. It's similar if someone close to you dies, but your friends are not as caring as you think they should be as they never experienced losing someone close. Or, going through a difficult divorce after being married (for the first time) for years. You don't know how these experiences are for others, unless you go through tough times as well. This is what evolves us spiritually. Those who don't grow from these experiences while on Earth will not ascend, but rather rack on karma to burn off in future lives, which in essence is a sort of descent vs. ascent.

When I was researching the alien agenda, I was fascinated with the alien/UFO topic and would often think about such things throughout the day. I would have the most incredible experiences where aliens would come to me in my dream and provide me with a physical and mental experience. What would happen is they would convey information, but the information (once received) would be in my body and mind, not just the mind like it's normally received. It was so incredible, it would take my breath away.

I've had purposeful experiences through meditating. Meditating doesn't always have to be sitting quietly with your eyes closed. It can be as simple as just thinking about having this experience throughout the day (but for many days in a row) and you should be able to promote an experience like you want.

Thanks for your support my friend. I have learned Buddhism and it's also this principal you're saying. the tough experiences here for me to learn and sometimes they get very tough that I worn down. The lessons are very very tough for me and I hope they end soon, so I can be happy and ascend. Your experience really fascinates me , I wish to know more, I will be glad if you can share some of your experiences here or even PM me.
I too don't meditate by sitting quitely and thinking of nothing. I tried once, but it was so hard because we usually have these so called monkey minds. So I tried the way like yours, thinking about things and when they're over. My mind drifts into a blank state and then the knowledge comes.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by TheCounselor
reply to post by 001ggg100

I don't think suicide is entering their heads, it's just this feeling of "I want to go home."

Even for a few minutes.

Actually at 9 years old I contemplated suicide. I wanted to go "home" that bad.

Remember - this was back in the 50s. There was no one to talk to - - or connect with. I had to work through all this stuff alone.

I knew that wasn't the answer. If you are at the bottom - - there is only one way to go - - Up. It took personal work and determination to adjust to "walking in 2 worlds".

The reality is you are here - in this world. You have to find a way to work/live in this world.

Annee I'm glad you can adjust now. You woke up very early that this feeling striked you since 9 years old. When I was a child I had many friends but still felt so alone, but didn't know why. As I grew up and did research and just realize that where I want to be is home. So, my feeling now is at the point of wanting to go home very very bad, so I decided to be here and find people who connect. I know how you feel by Going through these staffs alone. It was very hard for me and I got worn down so many times. It might be difficule, but we sure can adjust to walking in 2 worlds. Because in the end we get to go back from the world we came from, when it's time then it's time.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The lessons are very very tough for me and I hope they end soon, so I can be happy and ascend.

Ha! I'm 65 and the lessons have never let up.

MAKE GOOD CHOICES. Make choices with your life to put yourself in a place that is spiritual and helps you evolve.

Don't bog yourself down with materialism and family - - because then its not about you.

Seriously.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Annee I'm glad you can adjust now. You woke up very early that this feeling striked you since 9 years old. When I was a child I had many friends but still felt so alone, but didn't know why.

Apparently I was born connected and awake.

I remember "flying" (astral travel) as young as 4. I would float up my bedroom wall - the ceiling would disappear and I was flying over houses. I could see my playmates asleep in their beds. When I told them and what their room looked like - - they got a bit freaked out. It was in an OBE at about age 5 - - when a tall man in a long white robe came to me. He told me I was too young to understand walking in 2 worlds. I was trying to return to the "spirit" world. He said I had to stay here. He grounded me from "flying".

It has been very difficult to understand this world.

edit on 2-12-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Annee I'm glad you can adjust now. You woke up very early that this feeling striked you since 9 years old. When I was a child I had many friends but still felt so alone, but didn't know why.

Apparently I was born connected and awake.

I remember "flying" (astral travel) as young as 4. I would float up my bedroom wall - the ceiling would disappear and I was flying over houses. I could see my playmates asleep in their beds. When I told them and what their room looked like - - they got a bit freaked out. It was in an OBE at about age 5 - - when a tall man in a long white robe came to me. He told me I was too young to understand walking in 2 worlds. I was trying to return to the "spirit" world. He said I had to stay here. He grounded me from "flying".

It has been very difficult to understand this world.

edit on 2-12-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

You know I have met people who said they are walking 2 worlds. I guess it's some rule or maybe before we chose to be here, we even told him to ground us to stay here. I've never come to understand this world fully and now I just let it be. Now that I'm awake, all I want is to return to spirit world, that's our home. I believe we are living in the end time, it might not be long before we get home. It's just like we came here to learn and learn and experience, and when it's all done we go back to our orgin still. So now to ease my homesick , I rather want to visit home in my dream. I have known that lucid dreaming is very very clear. It is as clear as you're living in this world. It would be cool to be home during that. I was in it once, (not sure weather it's a lucid dream or astral travel)it was me flying up on sky, and it was soo clear that the wind stroked my whole body and I can tell it's not like a dream at all. And when I got back to my room, I closed my eyes, and then I opened my eyes in this world. Normally, as a dream we remebered it vaguely, won't be as clear as daily lives' memories. But this lucid dream I was having was as clear as everyday's lives memory.I never done OBE and astral travel, but I would love to try. Are you still doing it now? If so can you give me suggestions and steps.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I never done OBE and astral travel, but I would love to try. Are you still doing it now? If so can you give me suggestions and steps.

Sorry - - I don't do anything. I don't meditate - - nor do I try to attune my vibrations.

I went through that a few years ago. Didn't connect with any group or person. Its difficult to find a person (people) who you truly connect with - - who may be in the same vibration you are.

Experiences happen to me spontaneously - - I don't seek them. I also don't find them in dreams.

Its more like I have a swirling vortex around my head (in awake state). Like the tornado in Wizard of Oz. Stuff comes in - - swirls around - - and goes back out again.

I do have Space Themed sheets on my bed
They make me feel good.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I never done OBE and astral travel, but I would love to try. Are you still doing it now? If so can you give me suggestions and steps.

Sorry - - I don't do anything. I don't meditate - - nor do I try to attune my vibrations.

I went through that a few years ago. Didn't connect with any group or person. Its difficult to find a person (people) who you truly connect with - - who may be in the same vibration you are.

Experiences happen to me spontaneously - - I don't seek them. I also don't find them in dreams.

Its more like I have a swirling vortex around my head (in awake state). Like the tornado in Wizard of Oz. Stuff comes in - - swirls around - - and goes back out again.

I do have Space Themed sheets on my bed
They make me feel good.

what stuff comes in. Like visions?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join