It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to go home. anyone has contact with light beings?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Yes I know that mission needs to be accomplished first before I can go home. Sucks really. Some people say we're here for a vacation but indeed we're here to work. it's exhausted. That's why I want to visit home in lucid dream or astral travel, to boost me up. So I can finish what I have to do here.
But I pray everyday it completes soon. The energy of believe, hope, and pray is the strongest I 've known.

--Love--

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

My friend, I know it's difficult and emotionally exhausted. I too am having trouble just like a lot of us are so you're not alone. But to me talking with us who feel the same, know the same, and have the same goal, I feel home. It makes our waiting guaranteed and not lonely anymore. What we can do here between this, we can visit home through astral travel or lucid dreaming. In this thread, I got answer from a guy who suggested me to listen to some isochronic tones and listen to them in the morning and try to go back to sleep, then astral travel from inside of my dream. But before you go to sleep you must concentrate that you want to see home, so you see it.
edit on 3-12-2011 by amlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by amlight
Do you know that teleportation is real? I bet you say it's sily.
I've heard that they have done experiments with teleportation, but what was sent was just a copy not the original. As far as actually teleporting the original object to a different location, I'm not sure that that has been done, but would be awesome if so.

To me I get tired of people like this come in and all they do is ask,ask,and argue. Stop being lazy! Asking people around won't do you s*it.
Asking people won't do # for me? Why won't it? Isn't that how you gain knowledge? As a christian of over 20 years, I lived spiritually, I guess that's what you'd call it. But now I believe I deluded myself because my belief was so strong. I have done lots of research on things like this, and I've found that there's no evidence for anything that you're talking about. You can get many of the feelings you describe by taking certain drugs. What that tells me is that it is all a function of the brain, as drugs affect your mind/brain. Our brains are very powerful and when prodded in the direction, interesting things can happen. It doesn't make any of it real.

By all religions in the world, Buddhism, taoist, Zen, and etc.. Pick one to study and practices
If you think it's too hard then try meditation. Millions of websites on this.
Again, one million dollars is yours if you can prove that super nature is real.

You say you're here for a mission. What would that be?
edit on 3-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Lol no no I don't believe you. There's no one million dollars for me if I do so. Sign me a contract paper first. Cuz if you don't believe, I don't care. By the way I don't use drugs, I'm drug free so don't persue me into using coc aine. Ok smartass What I'm talking about is Astral travel and OBD. Are you sure you can't find evidence on that? Search on net and tell me how if it's less than two hundred thousand sites.
Astral travel or OBD are taught by professional hypnotists around the world. The National Guild of Hypnotists, American Board of Hypnotherapy, president of the American Alliance teach millions of people to do so.Enough proof? Therefore, OBD or astral travel is done by millions around the world. Dreaming you are unconscious, but astral travel you are conscious while dreaming.
Do you even know that you have a soul. Do you even know when you die your soul leaves the body. Your soul has a silver cord connected to your belly button. Look it up on the net. A spirit is supernatural. Or do you think you have no soul, you're a christian so you know well about spirit and god. Why you still question about spirit. A true christian believes in god, angels, and spiritual world. And you question them? I believe you are a fake christian then.

You are close-minded and all you do is talk. You do nothing, how silly I mean. I'm a frank person. While professional hypnotists are teaching people, millions are doing astral travels and OBD. Millions are meditating and their spirits see wondorous thing but YOU are just here to ramble.
My mission is to educate people like you and show you reality and to teach you about spiritual world. More wondorous things are beyond 3d world you're in. I admit I get frustrated because these people are stubborn cuz they are glued to the old belief. By the way no hard feelings against you though.When they do it, they will see it by themselves. The proof lies when you do it by yourself. It's your journey afterall.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

reply to post by sinohptik

But actually, there will be one origin where our whole conscious is there as one and that is the real home.

Yup
And we are already there. In my context, there is a difference between perspective and consciousness.

As we are just the spirit or the mind living in a body, we only be free during our sleep. As we are awake, we feel instantly trapped.

Dont take this to be mean, but you only speak for yourself. I do not feel or perceive things the same way, but that was and is a personal choice. But its not the decision I have always made for my own perspective.

Which indeed energy exists but the eyes can't see. Take radio wave, it's there , we know, but we can't see it.

Just because it is not currently in ones perspective does not mean its not there, as you say. However, that does not preclude them from becoming part of the perspective, which itself is part of consciousness. There just might be some who can see these things. "We" is a tricky word

And I can pull myself together to be relaxed for the time of me being on this plane to complete by itself. Cheers

Thats good. I only hope you do not become so distracted by the perceived greener grass "over yonder" that you forget to accomplish what you came here to do. To find oneself at peace and at home in themselves yields one feeling at peace and at home universally. Such a process can only be done "here." This is it. All the best

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Firstly, I'm not a christian anymore.

Yes, there is one million dollars for you if you can prove that the things you speak of is real. I provided the link for the challenge. No one has been able to prove it yet.

I'm not saying you take drugs. What I'm saying is that our brains can do marvelous things when prodded. You spoke of hypnotists teaching people.....well that's prodding the brain.

Now, if you astral travel, you and I can do a test to prove whether or not you actually go somewhere. I will pm you directions to my house so that you know where I am located. I will place a piece of paper on my dresser with my social security number on it. You astral travel here to my house, find that number then post it here for everyone to see. How's that sound?

I am not close-minded. I just want proof. Give it to me and I'll accept it. I need something tangible like the experiment I just brought up. Do that and I'll believe you. It's easy. Otherwise, astral travel is what I thought, just a function of a stimulated brain.

Many times when I dream, I know that I am dreaming, meaning I am conscious that I'm dreaming. When I realize it, I can do some cool stuff, pretty much become a god in my dreams. Does that mean I have astral traveled? I don't think so.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

You're a buffalo. Afterall my talk, I told you to meditate and you find your own proofs.
Now I know you're just trolling here. You should be ashamed of your life.
You want proofs go to priests, monks, a session with expert hypnotist.
You're worth nothing. I don't need your acceptance.
You're just a troll crying for attention. You want attention, Send a letter to challenge the USA. hypnotists department section.
They will put you on tv shows.
No more answer. No more troll feeding.

edit on 4-12-2011 by amlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Sorry. You can't go home. This is home. All of us are stuck here. Wake up and go outdoors. The sunshine is the closest "light being" you will ever need. And while you are at it, do something worthwhile and do some charitable/volunteer work.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

You're wrong. Here is our home for physical. But not home for our spirit. Our spirit origin is not from earth. Spirit is pure energy. For people who think they are the bodies, will think here is home. While earth is home for our physical bodies. It's not home for our spirits. The feeling that I and a lot of others share, people who don't feel it will not understand. We want to go home. The origin of our spirit. That's where we came from. All of us have souls and the souls that we are. But to think that we have no soul, just turns us into nothing with no worth.
We will do something useful here with these bodies. I do charity work quite often. But as when we die, our spirit goes back to its origin.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

reply to post by sinohptik

--Dont take this to be mean, but you only speak for yourself. I do not feel or perceive things the same way, but that was and is a personal choice. But its not the decision I have always made for my own perspective.

No, I don' take it to be mean. The speaking of "we". I mean all people out there who're feeling like me. I have join their communities. And here are people who feel like me too as you can see from the posts. So I refer as "we".

Just because it is not currently in ones perspective does not mean its not there, as you say. However, that does not preclude them from becoming part of the perspective, which itself is part of consciousness. There just might be some who can see these things. "We" is a tricky word

--and again I mean "we" as for me and people who can't see them. And I'm sure that there isn't only me in this world who can't see those things. A few see those things. Mostly natural gifted, so they are quite rare if you ask me. I want to be one of them too if I can choose

Thats good. I only hope you do not become so distracted by the perceived greener grass "over yonder" that you forget to accomplish what you came here to do. To find oneself at peace and at home in themselves yields one feeling at peace and at home universally. Such a process can only be done "here." This is it. All the best

Yes I have to try hard to feel home here. It's like lying to my feeling. But I have to try best because here is what I am to be for a while before I get back home. So, here would have to also feel home in my feeling first or else I would spend my time here suffering and unhappy. I have met a lot of people who are over 50 and they still. Feel disconnected and alienated. I count myself one of the lucky people to have these feelings strike sometimes. Emotional is the hardest to cope. Even your brain knows what you have to do but your emotion sometimes refuses to behave. Cheers

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I agree even the skeptics should talk with respect like civilized people do and not being rude because it really shows how low their EQs are. The rudeness in their replies is their reflection of how low and uncivilized they are.

You're complaining about sceptics being rude and at the same time insult every sceptic by saying their IQ's are low, do you know what hypocrisy means? If you only meant those specific sceptics who replied then please state that.

Also, from what I can gather, you had a dream and want to exist in that dream state permanently? You're just discontented with life and your mind is naturally searching for purpose and belonging, you feel you're not a part of things which is a common trait in our species, you're not alone. You're wanting to escape from real life but for all you know this life could be everythinig you ever experience so if I were you I'd look inside you and make the change from within, don't ask me how but I'd forget about wanting to live in a dream. All this talk of astral plains is all in the mind, in my opinion. You felt content in that dream of yours didn't you? Well guess what? That contentment came from within you, so it's there somewhere, you've just got to find it and bring it out.

Stop fantasising about dream realms and start living your life because it sounds as though you've detached yourself from it and don't want to confront it, face your demons and stear clear of religion, religion likes it when you're at rock bottom, it will try to seduce you at your weakest.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

I mean for the specific skeptics those are rude of course. I don't mean all. So, here is the statement.
I In my point of view I believe strongly in spiritual world. Most people are delusional in materialism that they forgot they have souls and become machines with no heart. Living a life in rush and just follow society's rule is a no life for me. I have been there guess what it's nothing. It's a life of a dead. I found no peace, just a lie to myself blah blah that I "suppose" to be happy. But as I quit, I turned to religions. They don't seduce me into anything but indeed they give me strength to live happily and a peace of mind. They actually taught me to believe in myself.most valuable asset.As you see how people in big cities turn to yoga or meditate. Bill gates or steve jobs use these to cope with their stresses. And people who aren't , will pay visits to psychiatrist on a daily basis before their minds blow up.
I know you must be thinking that my life is bad so I want to run away. But no, my life based on society standard is a very happy one. I have good family, friends, money,a nice job, a good housem all that seem I should be happy right? But somehow I'm not. So I started searching what this feeling would be until I found my own aswer. Materalism is all you need for physical, but for your Heart it needs not. That's my spirit. It yerns to go back to its orgin. In this 3D world, people who see will know there's so much more than this small world. And it's not a mere fantasy but it's real just beyond the ability of human's eyes. OBD or lucid dreaming which are VERY commonly open in hypnotism today. All qualified hypnotists even in us. Alone teach them to patients and conduct seminars. It's not a new idea at all. I tried them and it merely is a dream. I saw my body lies there and I thought I was dead. It's like near death experience that many are describing. But it's a feeling that I never came across on earth. I was drug free, no pain killer or any medicine. Just pure hypnotise. You gotta try it so you know. You can try buy the confort tune, relax and put yourself in deep trance and you understand what I'm talking about. Meditation is a great way to start. Or you can go to qualified hypnotists.
Anyway, I didn't want to live in dream. But since we dream every night why not make a good one right? This lucid dream talked about is much a clear dream seems like you are really in the place. And you wake up so energized, mentally healthy for the whole day. So why not have one?
I want to go home feeling. Who don't feel it won't understand. But people who understand becuase they go through personal Expieriences and feel the same. It isn't mouth to mouth.

I opened this thread because I want to talk to people who feel the same as me and who understands.For people who I feel connected. There were already those people entering here. Other than that, if you don't share the same feeling or the same thoughts then just don't comment. Because it's not my intention to clarify, explain, or make you understand. I'm just here to find friends who are connected to me, understands me, and feel the same way. So, that's all.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I've joined spiritual groups in many countries. Christianity, buddhism, hinduism, and all religions in the world whith millions and millions turn to for a peace of mind. They can't be all be evil just because only you say they're.

I thought as much, usually when people feel lost and without purpose they turn to religion, as you did. There are some religions I respect but none of the major one's, I should have specified that. So, you've looked at religion and you're still looking for fulfilment, again I say that you will only find that peace inside you, surely after all that religious research you must now realise that?

You know I opened this thread because I want to talk to people who feel the same as me and who understands.For people who are connected to me. I didn't open this thread for a debate.That's why I don't want to debate or anything.

Hard luck there, mate. You can't be selective on who reads and responds to your threads, this is a public forum and the nature of these things is that you'll get differing opinions on things, that's something that you should be glad about otherwise how can you reinforce your own belief if you don't question it?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

True my friend. The peace I find is in me. I go through all thesw religions to just find this essence. Is's like travelling the world to finally back to yourself.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It's ok amlight.

Everyone here has a right to speak out, good or ill, AND equally anyone do have the right to respond or not to respond. Let it slide and not be drawn into further aggravation. It's ok. We are all annonymous here, and would never recognise each other even if we sit across each other in the diner the next day.

I would like to recommend you this Brit 1985 great cult classic movie 'Brazil'. It's about a dystopian society akin to George Orwell's '1984' when workers become mindless drones, losing their individuality and freedom in order to survive, with one of them driven to madness, and in his mind - finally found his freedom.

I guess many on this planet are driven excessively hard, and each seeks to find an escape, either mentally or physically. But as we are of this planet now, we best stay rooted, keep our minds, focus on what needs to be done on hand, while remember always to take some time off now and then to relax, even if it is only in the mind.

Cheers!

Brazil the movie wiki

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Hi Seekeroftruth, I will let the ill ones slide though. Just as you say my friend we are all anonymous here. Be on the ones that ease our heart is for the best.

The film is fun but dark though. Still popular even after 27 years.Without proper way to deal with stress, he lost his way to his world. Which I say his mind left the body but his spirit is trapped. Instead it makes him look bad on this side right. How fearful can stress do for one. I agree with you that we should find time to relax even if it's in this mind to some extent. With growing technology, we suppose to be more cozy, but indeed we become more stressful. People in big cities nearly pay daily visits to psychiatrists.Humanity is not advancing but is gowing downfall into the pit.

I remember your word my friend, that we are here to help in the progress and evolution of the human race. a mission we volunteered for on our own free will, at a time of humanity's great crisis and critical turning point.

Fortunately, more and more of mankind is awakened.

"While we cannot change destiny, we can still alter ours and others fate. The fate of mankind's future is not cast in stone, for free will is gift by our common Creator, and no mortal alive can tamper with.

You and I and others, will utimately return one day, but not before our mission this life is complete, and that is to touch lives, help better others and leave none behind, harming and hurting no one in process, not even to ourselves, even if it is just one human life we affect, for every human life is precious and is exponential to others.

Take heart, you are not alone. Cheers! :-)"

This paragraph of yours boosts my mental energy. I was so stressful and couldn't find a peace of mind. But bits by bits, the mission is completing, more are awaking, and we will have to stay at ease to calm ourselves.it's great to know that I'm not alone and why I'm here.

All the best

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The speaking of "we". I mean all people out there who're feeling like me. I have join their communities. And here are people who feel like me too as you can see from the posts. So I refer as "we".

Well now, who says I have never felt that way too?
It is always interesting to me that in threads similar to these, that it is always assumed I am ignorant on the topic. Dont make too many assumptions! I am most definitely included in that "we," but inevitably, I have a differing perspective on it, why it occurs, and how I changed it.

I have met a lot of people who are over 50 and they still. Feel disconnected and alienated. I count myself one of the lucky people to have these feelings strike sometimes.

Im not so sure "age" has any relevance in this, would you mind clarifying what you mean?

So, do you believe you are entirely separate from your spirit? If so, how will you find your way to it, and consequently "home," when your body passes away? An interesting thing to ponder...

If you are not separate from your spirit (this is how I see it to be), and that spirit is eternal, then we have it as part of our "being" continuously. Meaning that part of our being is already home, has been home, and will be home, as it exists beyond the constraints of time and matter. So, in this context, if the spirit is already home, then what part of the being sees it differently? I would say it is the physical body, and all that arises from that (thoughts, emotions, memories, etc). A part of ourselves that will never be eternal.. That part of us which seeks to be home will never "find" it as it applies to another part of our being entirely, which is eternally "home."

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Ok sweetie pie, I will leave you alone. It's strange that I can't ask questions and ask for proof without being called a troll.

That being the case, you owe me money for crossing my bridge.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik
[
Im not so sure "age" has any relevance in this, would you mind clarifying what you mean?

So, do you believe you are entirely separate from your spirit? If so, how will you find your way to it, and consequently "home," when your body passes away? An interesting thing to ponder...

If you are not separate from your spirit (this is how I see it to be), and that spirit is eternal, then we have it as part of our "being" continuously. Meaning that part of our being is already home, has been home, and will be home, as it exists beyond the constraints of time and matter. So, in this context, if the spirit is already home, then what part of the being sees it differently? I would say it is the physical body, and all that arises from that (thoughts, emotions, memories, etc). A part of ourselves that will never be eternal.. That part of us which seeks to be home will never "find" it as it applies to another part of our being entirely, which is eternally "home."

Yes Age is not relevance in this and I didn't mean that in my saying. About age I simply meant that the old people (over 50) that I met, they never get adjusted to be living in this world. Their emotionals I assume. Theie minds have lost a battle to emotions. They know ultimately they will return and have to like it here for the time being, but their feeling still dislike it here. That's simply what I mean. As for me this feeling strikes sometimes, I'm lucky that I doesn't strike most of the time or else I will be so stressful

As you said, you are counted in as "we" because you feel it too. Would you mind clarify your feeling?

That's exactly what I mean. The spirit is already home, but the part of the being sees it differently from the physical body, and all the senses arise from that (thoughts, emotions, memories, and etc). Very interesting and it brings to me a question. Are we the spirit or are we only the physical body with all the senses?

As you say that physical body with all these senses(emotions,memories,etc.)Is a part of ourselves that will never be home.. Since home is eternal place for only our eternal spirits.
So, where is the end for us?
I mean the end for me and you who stare at blankly at these computer screens, sitting on the chairs, and seeing just square rooms. So, it means when we die, all me and you with all these feelings and memories will end here? Sand our spirits may meet at home but eventually it maybe entirely different because our spirits never have to touch this keyboard nor even go to pee. You get what I mean right. It's so creepy to think that who we really are. If it means that we are only able to sense(sight,hear,touch) of what's on earth. Then when we die it's the end of me and you here. Our memories of these beings(our identities on earth) will die with us too. If it's like that it means me and you(as we're typing here) will never "see" our beautiful eternal home, nor smell the sweet flowers, nor live our lives there. So that means our spirit may just be another being of us. Like twins, we share common feelings but still two entirely different people with different senses(thoughts,memories,emotions).
Or when we die, our memories and feelings here will merge with our spirit's.(Which currently home)
I have heard this from many cultures and new age. Surprising the same which goes here: that "us" there at home want to experience with differnt worlds. But, we refuse to be there by ourselves(lazy isn't it?) So we sent out parts of our beings there. While those beings experience, feeling emotions, have thoghts,and interacting with what's in the world. We(who are at eternal "home") interact with what's in home. So when our beings die from earth, the fraction of our spirit return to merge with Us(who are at "home") and that's when we feel and see all what has been experienced on earth by our beings> which refers to me and you who are typing here.
And the "we" who are at eternal "home" would be the ones who we call our higher selves.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by amlight

I hear you, and want to go home too.

One thing I know about dreams is that you always dream. It's just sometimes you have more recollection of it than other times.

I've found that the more pure I live (good water, organic food etc), the more recollection I have. The more lucid it is too.

Avoid the temptations of eating for pleasure, and only eat to sustain yourself. (See my sig.)

Fasting enhances recollection and lucidity too.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join