It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASHBACK: Homeless Lady with 15 Kids: ‘Somebody Needs to Pay for All My Children’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This women is delusional.
She probably cant deal with the anguish of her own mistakes, she would be crushed.
So to survive she blames everyone else except the person that is responsible.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I could not imagine more than what I have. I feel for you man.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So I chose not to have kids of my own because the world is a steaming pile of excrements and this mad chick wants me to take care of her kids? And I must? I know its not that far but the idea is there. How does it all make sense? As pointed out, if they were 15 dogs they would already be under care or with new and able owners...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Saltarello

While reallocating the children to new homes would fix the immediate problem, it does not fix the chronic issue of her dropping on her back and spreading her legs to create a whole new army of welfare leeches.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Saltarello

While reallocating the children to new homes would fix the immediate problem, it does not fix the chronic issue of her dropping on her back and spreading her legs to create a whole new army of welfare leeches.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Nah it does not, but was not willing to jump on the sterilisation bandwagon. However, fact is, I see no other solution. If shes uncapable of controlling her sexual behavior theres not much left to do but to tie them down.
I can bet that most of us have sexual lives and dont get a kid every 9 months...
edit on 1-12-2011 by Saltarello because: Typos et al.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
She should have been sterilised long ago.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

My Good Friend marg6043, You said:

I will like to see a picture of the men she is been collecting sperm from

Your statement shortened to add,, I Would Like To See The Men She Is Collecting Child Support From
!!
I mean,,,,, I know for a Fact, If any of you out there have Child Support Payments To Make,,,,, You'd Better Make That Payment or Go To Jail for Failure To Support,, Am I Right?

Well,,,, I know one of her Babies Daddy is in Jail, But I understand there are two more

How much money are they paying,,,,,,,, Are They Paying?

NO!!!! You The Tax Payer Is

Take Her Kids NOW!
edit on 1-12-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by guohua

Holding back my tongue out of respect for innocent children who have bums for parents.....Its ridiculous.
Those kids needs to be removed from her care....

I understand What You Are Saying,,, The Innocent Children,, Yes I agree, It's Not Their Fault.
But the Problem is this, How do we change their way of thinking, That The Tax Payers Owes Them,,,, Like Their Mother is telling them.
Education is not working,,,,,,,, No, I think the best thing is to remove the children from Bad Influences of the Mother, Present Father's and any Future Father's and as long as she can Breed there will be Future Father's.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I've got an even better one for you all,.......IQ tets before you have children. If you test below average even one tiny little point,.....no kids for you. It's pretty simple when you think about it. It doesn't discriminate if you're black, white, yellow, red,....if you'e stupid you're stupid.

IQ Range Classification

140 and over Genius or near genius
120-140 Very superior intelligence
110-120 Superior intelligence
90-110 Normal or average intelligence

This is where the line is drawn,..........

80-90 Dullness
70-80 Borderline deficiency
Below 70 Definite feeble-mindedness

What is intelligence? The definition I like is that intelligence is "the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations ... also : the skilled use of reason" (7)*. I have heard some people misuse the word smart to mean knowledgeable. That is like confusing velocity with distance. That one can lead to the other does not mean that they are the same thing.

IQ Basics
edit on 12/1/2011 by pwrthtbe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

navy_vet_stg3, I have to admit that much of what you said, I agree with 100%..

Personally, I feel if you're on government assistance, you should also be on something like Norplant, and any man on welfare caught fathering a child should be forced to have a vasectomy.

But, We need to be careful,,,, I was forced to have an IUD after the birth of my daughter in The Peoples Republic of China in 1990. One Child Policy.
Now that I am A Tax Payer in America and I see People That Believe They are Initialed To A Larger Portion Of The Taxes I Work So Hard To Pay,,,,, I Get Angry and I Want Something Done and I Think That Something is,,,,,,,,,,,,, Vote Out All These Politicians That Think Mine and Your Taxes Are For Them To Give Away To Keep Being Voted In,,,,, Does any of that make sense to any one,,,,,
I'm So Mad, I can't Type Or Think In English Right Now
I'm Sorry

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

This is not Mexico lady! It is illegal to sell children for payment.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U
reply to post by guohua

This is not Mexico lady! It is illegal to sell children for payment.

What The H@LL Are You Talking About,When Did I Say Anything About Selling Children?
Show it to me!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

its in the title.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U
reply to post by guohua

its in the title.

The Title Your Talking About is The Head Line From The Source,,,,, I think you need to Watch The attached Youtube video and the entire thread.
That is the News Articles and Videos Title!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
That tribe needs to be shipped back to Africa. The entire family are genetic misfits who will have a collective IQ of 100.....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
some people are simply iresponsible, the solution would be to offer a 5,000 $ bonus to anyone who gets fixed.

they have children for the power they gain over their family, society and government, many make a career out of having kids.

but the chance of making 5,000 $ would overcome their other greed.

and would save society a fortune in wellfare, prison cost, etc.

also, to save money and help the children, all biological mothers wanting their kids back from social services should be required to take a drug test.
this would reduce the number of biological mothers wasting the lives of their children by endlessly claiming their biological "rights".
and the social workers could concentrate on helping the children instead of wasting their time on the mind games of iresponsible adults.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

sounds unfortunate. unfortunate that im not going to read it or watch your tv show. she shouldn't sell her kids either.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I saw the original video. The local TV coverage showed Mama ranting in barely understandable English about sing 'owed' food, shelter, clothing. In the camera shot one of the older daughters was holding an infant, giving the baby a bottle. What struck me (aside from the girl's awful weavey wig thing on her head) was the daughter's angry look of agreement that 'someone' owed them. Everything.

The next generation, ready to multiply.

Where did all come from? Well as someone who has worked around this welfare culture, I go to one word. Respect. We must all 'respect' the 'choices' made by others. When hospitals & clinics started advertising 'respectful care' our culture was lost. Appropriate medical care, given professionally, was replaced by 'you work for me sucker, now bring me more pain meds, more blankets, a different meal this one sucks' and you best not say NO to me or my welfare caseworker will be all over your a$$.'

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I really can't believe some of you guys are calling for her to be sterilised, thats what the Nazi's wanted to do ffs
Yes she is in the wrong but she should of had a better education system behind her so she wouldn't of had 15 kid's.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join