It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange And Sometimes Terrifying Things Have Always Happened To Me And Here Is What Some Of Them Are

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have heard loud demonic shreiks and unearthly moans within the graveyard that borders our back yard and others have also heard those sounds with me,when i was around 15yrs old...

I have had our land line phone ring while off the hook in my hand and i almost fainted with terror when suddenly bursts of cackling laughter and wild animal like growls came out of the phones speaker and others who were with me also heard those awful sounds,after i threw the phone across the room,when i was around 20yrs old...

I have had my lower body levitated off of my bed and held there for a few minutes as i lay on my stomach in the dark,when i was around 15yrs old...

I have heard disembodied female voices whisper my name from close above me,when no one else was there, when i was around 12yrs old...

I have been paralyzed in my bed in the dark with my eyes open and saw visions of an old man with long white hair and beard blowing in the wind of a silent storm and he said while looking right into my eyes..."32 quartz its the devil"...quarts or quartz? i do not know,but those are the words that were spoken to me that night,when i was around 27yrs old...

I have heard a powerful and very loud crash and bang sound on the roof of a single story house where i once was babysitting two small kids one night,that came without warning and shook the living room we were in and sent the two little kids i was watching running out of the room in tears asking me,what was that? and when i looked outside on the roof with a flashlight,there was nothing there,nothing on the ground and no marks on the roof, when i was around 13yrs old...

I have sensed an invisible presence in my bedroom at night,that seemed to move closer to me,then felt invisible lips kiss the side of my face,along with a breath of warm air from the mouth of something that seemed very female,when i was around 16yrs old...

I have answered the ringing phone,only to hear what i believe were demons imitating my long dead grandmothers voice and she sounded furious and vengeful and she knew it was me on the other end of the phone,although i never said a word,because she proceded to scream my name like some kind of enraged monster,i was so horrified that i could not speak,when i was around 18yrs old...

I have seen strange half human creatures swimming against the oceans waves with my mother at Nantasket Beach,as she walked back to the car,i stayed behind in-tranced by what i was looking at,when i was around 5yrs old...

I have,along with three other people one autumn night,seen a black circular shape descend to tree top height and block out the stars right in front and above us and it was humming and swirling and the leaves were blowing all around our feet and then it quickly ascended as the stars came back into view and the next day in the newspaper,an article mentioned a lady that saw a strange glowing disc fly over her house only about 10 minutes after our encounter,when i was around 30yrs old...

I have heard very weird and somehow almost unearthly sounds of ringing bells and chimes outside above our house,as i layed in bed in the dark listening to them in my third floor bedroom,on a summer night with the windows open,when i was around 10yrs old...

Some of those things still happen to me ocasionally and some of them that i listed were,so far,one time events and encounters...

I am aware that these things exist and they are aware that i know about them.I was born with the knowledge of their reality already in my memory and i think some of them dont like me very much for spreading the truth about their existence in our world and i no longer have any fear of them and that enrages some of them all the more...

I have been extremely clairvoyant ever since i can remember,which is all the way back to when i was an infant and not one word above is a lie and if i am laughed at or ridiculed for telling some of these strange and sometimes terrifying things that have happened to me then so be it...

edit on 1-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Whoa! This is very freaky stuff buddy!
I have had weird things happen to me through out my life, but nothing like that! I have faced death about 50 times now (that I can remember, or have realized) I have seen shadow people, UFOs, heard voices, been paralyzed in bed for no reason, and etc.... etc..... etc..... but your experiences sound way more harsh than anything I have been through. Don't let them win.

One other thing, you said 32 quartz, or 32 quarts...........but do you think it might have been 32 COURTS?

Just an idea!

P.S. I believe every word, due to my previous experiences! Peace be with you my friend!

edit on (30/11/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)

edit on (1/12/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: Typo

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
That's insane, man. I can't even imagine having to deal with something like that. I have a hard enough time just dealing with the NORMAL stuff.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

50 times!...Wow...Could you tell us some of them,surely some of them must have been terrifying...Any Paranormal experiences?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
NIce. Try to get it on video or audio recording and upload it onto the internet. Also try and use a logical process to recreate and predict any phenomenons.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
NIce. Try to get it on video or audio recording and upload it onto the internet. Also try and use a logical process to recreate and predict any phenomenons.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I have heard loud demonic shreiks and unearthly moans within the graveyard that borders our back yard and others have also heard those sounds with me...

I have had our land line phone ring while off the hook in my hand and i almost fainted with terror when suddenly bursts of cackling laughter and wild animal like growls came out of the phones speaker and others who were with me also heard those awful sounds,after i threw the phone across the room...

I have had my lower body levitated off of my bed as i lay on my stomach in the dark...

I have heard disembodied female voices whisper my name when no one is there..

I have been paralyzed in my bed in the dark with my eyes open and saw visions of an old man with long white hair and beard blowing in the wind of a silent storm and he said while looking right into my eyes..."32 quartz its the devil"...quarts or quartz? i do not know,but those are the words that were spoken to me that night...

I have sensed an invisible presence in my bedroom at night,that seemed to move closer to me,then felt invisible lips kiss the side of my face,along with a breath of warm air from the mouth of something that seemed very female...

I have answered the ringing phone,only to hear what i believe were demons imitating my long dead grandmothers voice and she sounded furious and vengeful and she knew it was me on the other end of the phone,although i never said a word,because she proceded to scream my name like some kind of enraged monster,i was so horrified that i could not speak...

I have seen strange half human creatures swimming against the oceans waves when i was 5 years old with my mother at Nantasket Beach,as she walked back to the car,i stayed behind in-tranced by what i was looking at...

I have,along with three other people one autumn night,seen a black circular shape descend to tree top height and block out the stars right in front and above us and it was humming and swirling and the leaves were blowing all around our feet and then it quickly ascended as the stars came back into view and the next day in the newspaper,an article mentioned a lady that saw a strange glowing disc fly over her house only about 10 minutes after our encounter...

I am aware that these things exist and they are aware that i know about them.I was born with the knowledge of their reality already in my memory and i think some of them dont like me very much for spreading the truth about their existence in our world and i no longer have any fear of them and that enrages some of them all the more...

I have been extremely clairvoyant ever since i can remember,which is all the way back to when i was an infant and not one word above is a lie and if i am laughed at or ridiculed for telling some of these strange and sometimes terrifying things that have happened to me then so be it...

I'm not going to attempt to debate mental illness or not. Over the years I've discovered on the forum it's a waste. Nobody ever wants to admit they may have a mental illness. So I'll see if I can assist you through my background as a paranormal investigator.

32 quarts is the devil. That was interesting. The 1st thing that came to mind was Matthew 9:32. And when Yeshua went out, they brought to him a deaf mute who had a demon upon him.

Interesting no? Upon him, meaning possessed.

Order of the Nine Angels/Court of nine angels comes to mind. Atazoth, Aosoth, Azanagin, I'd have to dive into the books for the rest... Demon of the 9th hour who sets prisons open Colopatrion...

Elaborate on being extremely clairvoyant. I'd like to know the full extent of your abilities. I'm not sure if you want help or what. If I understand your "spiritual power" it will help me understand what you might be dealing with and if I could offer any advice on how to deal with it. Just like I do with everyone else who experiences anything in the realm of possession I would encourage you to talk to a psychiatric professional. One other question, obviously something happened recently to cause you to not be afraid of them anymore, what was it?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Pics or it didnt happen... haha just playing but wow thats nuts ive never had anything like that. Just one experience where in our old house as a kid it always felt like something would follow u into the rooms and would watch your every move, then again i was pretty paranoid as a kid. but ya man id be scarred sh*(less. I think i read somewhere that they feed off fear so stay strong and keep it up

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by absentee

Once a couple of years ago at work,i told a friend of mine about a lot of the things i listed above and when i was done telling him,he had this dazed look on his face and said..."how can anyone ever expect you to be anything like normal and be able to function in a mostly disbelieving society after having lived through all those weird things"...

They are all forever etched within my memories and seem like they only happened yesterday...

And i am as strong as steel on the inside...

and...I am aware...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I would like to know, too, about your clairvoyance. It seems to me that at some point your soul/spirit has "pierced the veil", and now you have to be extra-cautious about not letting in negative entities and only letting positive ones come in contact with you. Meditation with visualization of pure white light, angels, or a beautiful surrounding might help. Have you tried this? Many times the veil can be pierced when someone has a near death experience, where they physically died and then came back to their bodies. Have you ever had an NDE?

Good luck to you, I would be very scared I think. These negative entities have only come in contact with me a very few times compared to positive ones. In those bad cases, I was able to push them away using the types of techniques described above.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

"when we talk to god its called praying,when god talks to us its called schizophrenia"

I never asked or wished any of these things to happen to me,but they have been going on for so long,just suddenly happening from out of nowhere,that clairvoyancy must be a factor and as you may have read,some of these things were witnessed and heard by others...

The creatures i saw near the shore swimming in the ocean and those "unearthly ringing bells" i listened to above our house were some of the weirdest and strangest things of all...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I will start with the earliest I remember. I was about 3 - 3.5 years old, I was dropped out of a 3 story window, onto a natural rock floor of the great Canadian shield, head first. My dad saw it happen, down the street and driving home from work. He figured I was dead and went to pick me up, as soon as he touched me I started screaming at the top of my lungs, and blood was gushing out of my forehead. He took a look and had a clear view of the whiteness of my skull. Should have been dead, or at least paralyzed, now all I got is a 2.5 inch scar.

Had a few death threats from crazy knife wielding people, but some how the situation dies down before anything happens. A few close calls in vehicles, swerving on ice and whatnot.

One time, working on a pipeline, I was driving with these crazy Canadian cowboy-wannabes, and they decided to drive about 120 miles an hour through a bush trail / ice road with about 1 foot clearance on each side of the trucks. It was already dark, in the dead of winter, with ice and snow all over the road. There was nothing but dense forest trees that could easily kill us if we strayed off that 1 foot clearance. They did this just to scare the crap outta me, they succeeded. Then, to pay these EFFer's back, a humongous moose jumps out of the dense brush and trees out of no where, about 20 feet ahead of us, in the middled of the road like it was gonna charge at us.
We all proceed to crap our pants, and in one split second the moose jumps right back off the road. I look out the passenger side window, ( I was sitting in the front passenger side ) and I swear the moose breathed some frost onto the window. So close, if I just barely stuck my head out the window, I would have kissed the damned thing.
I start laughing hysterically about how close we were to death, and so did all the other guys, and about 2 seconds later the exact same thing happened on the driver's side. Another moose, and another near miss, and another moose about 5 inches away from the window, but other side of the vehicle. I still laughed, no one else did. Joke's on them.
About 3 or 4 days later, I had my first close view of a UFO. For the story on this UFO I will link it below, as well as some of my other threads here, detailing other events I have witnessed.

White cylinder UFO

I saw a shadow figure!

Loud rumbling heard!

This and whole lot more, but I don't feel like sharing right now, some other day, perhaps!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Almost forgot about my sleep anomoly!

I remember one time, I was in bed with this one girl, and in the middle of the night I woke up in a fright! The girl was fast asleep and no one/thing (that I can see) else was in the room! I tried to sit up, but couldn't! Felt like something was sitting on my chest! I tried to lift my arm, and nothing! My heart started racing like mad! I tried to wake the girl next to me by saying her name, and nothing but a short soft grunt! All I could do was move my head a bit and look around! About 30 - 45 seconds later all was normal! I just put it off as sleep paralysis, but you just never know!

Peace!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

Its not easy to explain,for one thing when i think of something that happened a long time ago,long before i was born,i can see it happening and know that i was somehow there,or am being shown and made aware...

And whatever a photographic memory really means,there must be varying degrees of having it and i definitely have it,memories of things when i was five and even earlier and memories of things that happened so long ago...

Am i remote viewing? in a way i am and without even trying,it just happens,like watching a movie through smoke in a darkened room,thats how i see everything i think about and especially when thinking about our unknown and forgotten distant past,if i cant "see it" when thinking about things that might have happened a long time ago,then its not true and they didnt happen.At least thats what my inner voice is telling me while im thinking about it,thats the psychic impression i feel...

For example,when i think about the dinosaurs and what really killed them,i "can see" some of them running in the early evening twilight near ocean waves,running terrified away from something,something that i think is a gamma ray burst...not an asteroid impact...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Very interesting indeed! I, too, have some pre-birth memories. Nothing that has any meaning for the world - just personal things.

I am going to try to visualize the distant past and see if I can come up with any conclusions.

The veil itself is thinning, and more people are being born with and developing these abilities. I am sorry to hear that yours' are disturbing, but I do hope that changes for the better.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I added to my opening post above,a couple more experiences that happened to me,that i managed to add in before my editing time ran out...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Those things i told you about,how i think about something and then see with remote viewing,psychic inner eyes,happens to me while i am wide awake and i can see the past,before i was born,just by thinking about it,anytime night or day...But...when i dream the vivid color and sound filled dreams i dream almost everynight,i seem to be entering and interacting with the past,present and future and seem to be shown and maybe even visiting other worlds,alternate realities and dimensions...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

They are all not disturbing...the "unearthly bells" story i told above in my opening post,did you read that one?,was enchanting and surreal and i was only 10yrs old and wide awake...

Relax and try thinking about,as one of many examples,the pilgrims in an old ship sailing across the ocean to their new world.Dont "try to hard" to think about it,just allow your past life memories to come flooding back into your consciousness,you dont have to be in the dark and your eyes dont have to be closed,if your psychic and clairvoyant,your inner eyes are always open upon the past,present and future and if you see hazy moving images,or see fog like shrouded photographs of that time period,then you were there...I was...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I believe every word you said.I was almost sure that you 've been through strange stuff,by reading your threads.Your ideas are out there and i love them

Anyway,i've seen and lived some strange situations myself,but i don't feel like sharing.My advice to you is not to fear them.I know they can be scary,but this is what they want.What can "drive them crazy" is when you encounter them like they are the most natural thing in the world.Somehow they lose their power over you.For example next time you hear a voice calling you out in the middle of the night tell him:"Not now mate,i'm trying to sleep.Come back in the morning" or "Come on this is getting old".Eventually they will stop bothering you.
Something else that worked for me is the shield.Visualise your aura expanding into your bedroom and create a shield.If you believe that this shield can not be penetrated by anything,then nothing can pass through it.
Trust me,it works.

They are not stronger than us,they just know their abilities better than we do.
If you need to talk or more advice or anything at all,PM me.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Since part of what you've described is eerily similar to a couple of my own experiences, I'm inclined to believe you're telling the truth about all of it.

You mentioned, for example, an odd experience with a demon taking on the voice of your grandmother. Consider the following experience of mine in comparison:

I had a certain dream when I was 21-years old that is among the most vivid, realistic, life-like dreams I've ever had. This was almost twenty-years ago now, and I still remember it as if it were yesterday. It was about my grandmother.

As the dream began, I was standing inside a doorway of a house, and I was looking into a room that was empty except for a single chair in the middle. It was an old-timey style, wooden, ladderback chair; and in it sat my grandmother. She was facing away toward the wall.

The first thing I noticed about her was that she had all of her hair again. She had died of cancer and was completely bald; she wore a colorful bonnet and was buried in one. Now, she had her hair again, though.

I began to walk around the room--around the circumfrance of it--around the outside of it. I didn't directly approach her; I'm not sure why. As I walked around the room, she did not turn her head to look at me, but her eyes followed me.

Her eyes followed me until I stopped directly in front of her. At this point, I just stood looking at her for a couple of seconds.

Then, a look of kindness and love came across her face, and for an instant, it appeared that she was about to stand up and hug me--but something changed.

Her face suddenly became enraged--a look of absolute hatred and anger and pure unadulterated disgust covered her face. Her eyes bored into mine, and I could feel the waves of loathing pour over me. It felt as she were attempting to murder my very soul--with her gaze. I could do nothing but stare in disbelief.

Shortly thereafter, fortunately, I woke up. I have never thought of it as "just a dream." It was a very penetrating experience.

Unlike you, I never entertained the idea that possibly it could have been a demon masquerading as my grandmother. I took the experience at face-value. Now, however, in light of reading your own interpretation of what you experienced, I'm wondering if this could be the case with my experience as well.

Perhaps, some day I may know for certain.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join