It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange And Sometimes Terrifying Things Have Always Happened To Me And Here Is What Some Of Them Are

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Good Lord, I thought my stories were scary! I have been through lots of crap also. So i completely believe you and feel for you. i tell my stories and a lot of people just think i'm nuts. There's nothing we can do about those people but i am glad you told your story anyway knowing you may get bashed on here by some. Good luck

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The crash and loud steps on my roof happened to me when i was around 5. My cat heard it too and chased it from inside jumping on dressers to get closer to the ceiling, she kept looking straight up. I dont remember if my mom heard it but she woke up then woke my dad up to go check it out and there was nothing.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Very interesting experiences!
I had similar experiences up until my early 20's... The church bell/gong sound really stands out. Best way to describe the Bell I hear is like the Taco Bell bell sound but pitched down, I've heard it before in films like the first Nightmare on Elm Street or Return of the living Dead. It's meant to be scary for a reason...

Here's my list;

Had a repetitive dream/nightmare ongoing till i was about 13 of being pulled down a dark hallway by 2 small dwarf-like beings, being put in an alcove with no door & feeling an intense burning-no flames. They stood and watched me suffer...
I still can't remember their faces. When the pain becomes unbearable the dream/nightmare seems to fast forward to an event, where another person and I stand and watch countless telephone pole-like objects fill the sky... we are in awe.
(I think now it was a way of coping with some Trauma I had experienced at a young age)

Had a lot of encounters with Red Orbs & Blue Lighted craft when I was younger (early as i can remember thru 10... all in VT)

Whispers at night and sheets getting pulled off slowly for 2 weeks (almost drove me crazy and by the end of the ordeal I was tying my sheets to my wrist & ankles so I could sleep- Mid-teens, NY)

*During that time I lost all the hair on my left leg in an egg shaped pattern about 2" w on top X 4" long X 3" wide on the bottom. It itched like hell and the hair had just all fallen out or shaved off because it was smooth as a baby but hot to the touch.

Encounter with Shadow person/Alien/Ghost with its hand just above my eyes- Not sure what to call it and everyone has a different take on what it was. (Appearance accompanied by 2 Church bell/gong sounds and a sound like the air was being sucked out of my bedroom- Age 15, NY)

Woken by a green light that rose in intensity and sheet pulling (more like flapping), I was facing the wall and could see the reflection of light grow in intesity. The flapping of my covers was what woke me & by that time I was already familiar the feelings of these encounters so I decided not to turn around and just try to ignore it but it knew I was scared to death, it made a hideous laughing sound and the light slowly dwindled the flapping stopped and it was gone.(friend's house- early 20's, NY)

Haven't experienced much after that... some UFO stuff and odd sensations now and then but nothing like what i had experienced as a kid.

Similar experiences have happened to nieces & nephews at around the same age.
It's interesting to see how my family has dealt with these experiences though...
Both my sisters have seen things when they were younger & even my Mom said she woke up on the ceiling once (I think she means OBE), but now... they deny it.
And what sucks most about them denying it ever happened?
It makes me feel like the events that took place when I was a kid was a Lie... my whole childhood a Lie.
I know it's not... deep down I know.
I think that's what hurts me the most.
It all happened and it was all real but i see it in their eyes when i bring it up.
They get that look like, "We don't discuss that anymore", or they make a joke out of it.
So now I'm looked at as the "Crazy-One of the Family", because I choose to remember & deal with what happened.

**Also wanted to note that as I've mentioned in one of my Threads that I believe i have things under my skin.
I'm not sure if they are natural calcium deposits with a bit of iron in them (I feel a slight tug when I put a magnet over them) or if they are something else.
I'm terrified of seeing a doctor about them (more to do with finances and trust with medical professionals than anything) but I'm certain they are not blood clots & the one behind my right ear mysteriously vanished last year.
(I touch them frequently to see if they've moved)
The others are in one shin, one of my fingers and one in my wrist.

edit on 1-12-2011 by Numb2itall because: Remembering more as I think about it

edit on 1-12-2011 by Numb2itall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Wow! thanks for sharing that story..

I heard and felt a pulsating electrical sensation that started in the back of my neck and as it spread outwards down my back and into my head,thats when the vision of the old white haired and bearded man appeared to me in color and with movement,wind was blowing his hair and he looked right at me and thats when he said "32 quartz,its the devil" and when the electrical pulsation subsided,the vision did as well...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thats a crazy thing to hear "32 quartz, it's the devil" Kind of unnerving to hear cryptic things like that, no matter what the source..

Just on a thought, I googled that phrase and there are other people reporting hearing it in dreams and stuff..

This one below found on some website:

oops, it's posted on GLP just google it for link.. didn't want to post a link to there..

"i had a lucid dream once of the wicked witch soaring through a forest about six feet off the ground cackling wildly while chasing me,she was yelling "32 quartz or quarts...its the devil",i dont know which word she meant but what the F@#K!...any connection?"

I have heard that phrase in the past also, but that doesn't mean anything.. when something paranormal happens, it doesn't have to all be unique in order to be genuine.. I still don't know what the phrase means..

Blocula, you have sure experienced a lot of wierd stuff
I have been dragged out of my bed when I was a teenager once.. It threw me against the wall, but it didn't hurt.. I laughed at whatever it was and went back to sleep, but was actually pretty freaked out

I saw 3 old wise men looking dudes on a highway once and then they just disappeared.. They stared at me a bit and I stared at them, but I looked away at nearby traffic, when I looked back they were gone.. They wore dark sackcloth monks robes with hoods over their heads, had long straggly beards and goatees etc..(they also had long sheephearder type canes.) My mind is telling me they were displaced from their normal time for some reason...I have no idea who they were..

Hope to see more of your experiences !
edit on 1-12-2011 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2011 by alienreality because: detail

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Seems like Mike posts on GLP as well as ATS, cool story though, the brain can pull some pretty freaky stuff on us.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone

Seems like Mike posts on GLP as well as ATS, cool story though, the brain can pull some pretty freaky stuff on us.
As i mentioned before in someone elses thread about glp,i use to until they shut me off and demanded money to allow me back on,i havent been on that site in a long time,the childish responses on glp are a little overwhelming and people use 4 letter words continuously and are not reprimanded for it...ATS has a strong sense of decency,maturity,control and an overall open mind...thats why i'm here...
edit on 1-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

The sinister and malevolent beings feed off of our fear,like us drinking water when we are thirsty,they somehow are able to channel and absorb our negative energies,our brainwaves are an invisible electrical current and when we are afraid,they tune into them,perhaps to gain entry into our reality...

But when i heard my long dead grandmothers voice screaming my name over the phone,i wasnt afraid before they called,only afterwards...

How did they ring the phone?

How did they know what my grandmothers voice sounded like? especially since she had passed away a couple of years earlier and it "was her voice exactly" her voice when she was 90yrs old!

How were they able to perfectly imitate it?

And i dialed 411 information afterwards and asked the operator to please trace the origin of the call that i had just received through our land line phone and she told me it was from an unknown source and that she couldnt tell me anything more about it,then she said have a nice night and then she hung up...

As i said in my opening experiences list,once my land line phone rang while the receiver was in my hand with a dial tone...I picked up the ear and mouth piece part of the phone off of its hook and while i was holding it,with an audible dial tone,it rang! and then shreiks and wild animal sounding growls burst out of the phones speaker! It sounded like an enraged werewolf !...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ditto. Ur a sensitive. This u cannot change.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It is amazing the amount of things that people experience, yet most people just seem to bury their head in the sand, and pretend none of this stuff happens.
I too have seen stuff in my life that I cannot explain, but no where near to the extent that you have.
I remember when I was around 5 seeing a shadow walking past my bedroom, even though no physical person walked passed. Also I have been visited by an Alien for the first time ever.
But I am still in awe at the amount of things that you have experienced, I believe you should consider yourself lucky to have experienced them, as most people will go through their life in complete ignorance

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by unworldly

Wow!...Real chills ran up and down my spine reading your story...what do all these things mean?...Thanx for sharing...Incredible...

Once i dreamed i saw my "dead" grandmother hoovering in the air outside my 3rd story window at night,she was floating just beyond the glass,her face lit by moon light and the light of the room i was in.She was slowly rising up and down,up and down and her eyes were so frightening to look at them looking at me,that i am not able to properly describe exactly how terrifying seeing them actually was,like she was posessed by a demon and then she started moaning loudly as crumbling pieces of her teeth fell out of her mouth and she started materializing through the windows glass towards me and then i awakened...

I get a really weird and ominous feeling of dread just thinking about that...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I've only heard distant bells ringing after midnight when I stayed at a friend's house and the nearest chuches have never had bells let alone be rung that late at night.

Otherwise luckily none of what you claim to have experienced, some of that sounds pretty creepy.
I have heard very weird and somehow almost unearthly sounds of ringing bells and chimes outside above our house,as i layed in bed in the dark listening to them in my third floor bedroom,on a summer night with the windows open,when i was around 10yrs old...

What were they really? from where were their sounds emanating from? Who or what was making them? They were not frightening at all,they somehow sounded sad and lost and there was no church in the area,those ringing bells and chiming sounds were above the house and i was in a 3rd floor room at night with the windows wide open...

I believe that those sound i heard "were not from our reality' and i can still remember them and what they sounded like as if i just heard them yesterday...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
That thing about something ringing the phone is a real mindbender for sure,

The guy that played "bubba" in forest gump movie claims he had a lifelong friend that always got in trouble and ripped people off a lot, and then was shot by someone in the neighborhood, and then the next day, his wife answered the phone, except when it rang it sounded funny, and the person on the phone was yelling to talk to him, so his wife hands him the phone and it is his dead friend who was killed the night before, and he yells "they're taking me, they're taking me!" and he's telling him, your the only one that knows how to help me, (the bubba guy) maybe because he was sort of a Christian, he wasn't a serious one much though... (forgot to mention it was the operator first on the phone asking if they accept a collect call from a darryl, the dead friend)

Anyways, his friend was supposedly at the gates of hell and there were things trying to pull him in there..

The Bubba guy says he could hear his friend yelling at them and trying to talk to him at the same time, then finally the phone went dead.. He said he could hear roaring flames and stuff..

When his wife answered the phone, it was the operator stating there was a collect call... his wife accepted the charges, and later they tried to trace the call by calling the operator, but she couldn't identify any source, and told them the charges would be on their next bill. they never showed up on the bill though..

How a person could even place a phone call from there is difficult to understand... This was on celebrity ghost stories a while ago.. paranormal things being able to use existing human technology seems to have happened a lot of times.. scary story though..

ps, I thought by mentioning those other posts about that quartz 32 thing might help figuring out what it meant was only reason I mentioned it.. sounds like some coded riddle maybe intended to add a bigger fear factor to the experience and perhaps means nothing.. just guessing though..

The pattern I see is things just trying to cause fear in order for you or someone to lose confidence and become more oppressed sort of thing.. I'm glad it fails when they do that to you..

There is a pattern of negative spirits doing exactly that type of thing to kids and people in many peoples testimonies, I think to make them worse off, which is the intent of the entities doing it.. I think you definitely know that already, just like how it makes them mad you know of them and tell others about them..

edit on 2-12-2011 by alienreality because: edits

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

How did they ring the phone?
How were they able to perfectly imitate it?

It seems that the spirit world likes technology.There are many people that have experienced the "phantom calls",from dead relatives that want to say goodbye,send a message or give a warning.

paranormal.about.com...

ghosts.monstrous.com...

I picked up the ear and mouth piece part of the phone off of its hook and while i was holding it,with an audible dial tone,it rang! and then shreiks and wild animal sounding growls burst out of the phones speaker! It sounded like an enraged werewolf !...

This reminded me of the Crocotta,in a more modern version.The crocotta is a dog-wolf evil spirit,originated from India,that imitates human voice(usually a familiar voice to the "victim") to call them outdoors and tear them to pieces.It usually calls the person's name.
This could be your case or a bored lower "demon" had fun with you.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.deathcookie.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corpsehoagie
The crash and loud steps on my roof happened to me when i was around 5. My cat heard it too and chased it from inside jumping on dressers to get closer to the ceiling, she kept looking straight up. I dont remember if my mom heard it but she woke up then woke my dad up to go check it out and there was nothing.
Wow,finally,someone else that has experienced this weird and frightening occurence.What is it? When it happened to me,as i mentioned,i was over a neighbors house babysitting and it was not like a sonic boom heard over the house,it was against the roof and trying to crash through,almost like someone or something followed me their,knew where i was.Or perhaps just some mischievous invisible entity that likes scaring the living hell out of humans.Or someone or something from another dimension trying to penetrate into our reality...
edit on 2-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Numb2itall

Thanx for sharing some of your paranormal experiences and,unfortunately,i think you were abducted by aliens and probably more than once and i believe that the memories you have of the dwarves dragging you away,are purposefully implanted into your memory by the aliens,to make you think that someone else was doing it to you...

And let the whole world think that you and i and anyone else is crazy,let them all say that anyone who dares to come forward and stands among the minority and tells the truth about whats going on in this world is insane,who cares,it doesnt matter at all...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

And think about this,those monks,or whoever they were,could very well have been unknowingly captured within a time slip and when they got to where ever they were going in their time frame,they told others about the weird and fantastic things they saw,bizarre moving metal objects with people inside of them...You in your car...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Or his dead friends voice that he heard over the phone was actually a demon impersonating him.I wonder how often people receive "phone calls from the dead"? from people that they loved who are now gone,whos voice they hear over the phone telling them to do this,or to do that and they follow through with doing those things,which then leads them to ruin,never knowing that the voice they heard was actually a demon in disguise...

I think it happens more often than people realize,because most people refuse to discuss it for fear of ridicule...

Not me...i'll openly talk about and relate my encounters to anyone,anywhere,anytime,no matter who they are and no matter what they think and say,because it is The Truth...

And just how is a demon,or alien,or entity from another dimension,or whoever they are,able to manipulate the mechanical mechanisms of a land line phone and make it ring?...< That needs to be seriously investigated and i even own a copy of a book called "phone calls from the dead" that deals with and analyzes dozens of real life cases...

Do people receive phone calls from the dead on their cell phones?

And do people receive cryptic texts and images as well?

As far as the terrifying phone call i received on our land line phone from my deceased grandmother,who had been gone for a few years,i didnt believe for a second then that it was actually her and i still dont believe it for a second now that it was actually her...

When she was alive,when i was much younger,i spent all my summer vacations from school with her over her house and we had nothing but a happy and loving relationship...

The phone call i received that time was from something or someone very real,very malevolent and very evil and it knew where i was and somehow it knew exactly what my grandmothers voice sounded like,from the past,when she was ninety years old...

What is going on?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It's all the same thing to me... Demons, Ghosts, Aliens... whatever you want to call it.
How can anyone make any distinction between any of them at this point?
There's quite a lot more I didn't share, just highlights.
I don't really care if anyone thinks I'm crazy but the hurt runs deep when you see it change your family.
Especially family.
After that trust doesn't come easy.
And seeing how a simple google search brings up the same thing twice on Godlikeproductions.
Either your playing games or the phrase & experience are common.
Take care.
SOURCE
SECOND SOURCE
edit on 2-12-2011 by Numb2itall because: Why MUST this be filled out?

edit on 2-12-2011 by Numb2itall because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2011 by Numb2itall because: Cause i'm tired of all the lies...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

THat explains why you seem so #ed up in most of your threads now eh?

Second line.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join