It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange And Sometimes Terrifying Things Have Always Happened To Me And Here Is What Some Of Them Are

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Its impossible to come out of these experiences uneffected in some profound ways,because those that experience paranormal activity of both a malevolent and benevolent nature are being made aware of another side of reality that is all but ignored by the mainstream who prefers to live in denial of the truth and almost always,these weird and bizzare encounters and experiences happen suddenly,from out of nowhere,without warning...

I read of a lady who received a phone call on a land line phone from her deceased daughter,who had been gone for only like a week or two and who had died when she was around seven years old.When the lady answered the phone,she heard "the sounds of many rushing winds" and out from within their gusts she heard her little daughters voice say "mommy i found you,i love you,but they wont let me talk to you anymore,here they come to take me away forever" < That scares the hell out of me everytime i think about it and about how terrible it must have been for that lady...Damn...Whats someone suppose to think and say about that?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I too have had encounters with evil spirits... I was living in a old home that had been converted into apartments and I had encoutners with choking spirits. I would awake in the middle of the night to this feeling of something evil in my room, and would place covers over my head. Then I would feel the "entity" climb on my bed on top of me and start choking me; I was totally paralyzed; not with fear, but couldn't move! The only way I could stop it was if I managed to tell it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. Sometimes it would take several tries but eventually it would flee as quickly as it came upon me. It scared the Hell out of me, and this continued for several months. I'm not sure if this thing followed me home one day or whether it already lived in our building,. About the time this happened, I was studying paranomral experiences, EVP's; ghost possession and the like. I also had a neighbor who was into occult metal music and always felt weird sensations like I was being watched when I would walk by his apartment. There is no telling how this entity arrvied at our shared house, but one thing was for certain. I had to move.. I finally moved away from there into a condo and have since been peaceful. But yes, I totally believe in the spirit world and respect it enough to believe that I should NOT be dealing with it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I believe every word you say my friend.

Bless yourself my brother, there is still much hope left

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I've never heard of that India demon before,thats so evil,a wild animal demon that knows how to mimic human voices and uses that ability to lure peopleto their deaths...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numb2itall
reply to post by blocula

It's all the same thing to me... Demons, Ghosts, Aliens... whatever you want to call it.
How can anyone make any distinction between any of them at this point?
There's quite a lot more I didn't share, just highlights.
I don't really care if anyone thinks I'm crazy but the hurt runs deep when you see it change your family.
Especially family.
After that trust doesn't come easy.
And seeing how a simple google search brings up the same thing twice on Godlikeproductions.
Either your playing games or the phrase & experience are common.
Take care.
SOURCE
SECOND SOURCE
edit on 2-12-2011 by Numb2itall because: Why MUST this be filled out?

edit on 2-12-2011 by Numb2itall because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2011 by Numb2itall because: Cause i'm tired of all the lies...
As i mentioned before,in someone elses thread about glp,i use to until they shut me off and demanded money to allow me back on,i havent been on that site in a long time,the childish responses on glp are a little overwhelming and people use 4 letter words continuously and are not reprimanded for it...ATS has a strong sense of decency,maturity,control and an overall open mind...thats why i'm here..

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I've never heard of that India demon before,thats so evil,a wild animal demon that knows how to mimic human voices and uses that ability to lure peopleto their deaths...

Most people don't know how many different types/species of "monsters" exist in the world.One must search hard,coz most of them are considered a myth.By labeling them all "demons" it's actually racist,because each one has different powers and qualities and an excorsism or holy water won't defeat the majority of them.Mythology,legends and fairytales,have some hidden truth in them.
I once given an advice not to dismiss anything as a fairytale,because it might not exist in our reality,but at some point it can find its way here.So better considered crazy for believing in all that,than not to be prepared in case of an encounter(which might never happen-but you never know,right?).

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Well, my friend, I've learned to trust my highly developed instincts and I've read far too many anecdotes from credible sources to dismiss accounts such as yours.

I'm absolutely convinced of the presence of such phenomena, some evil, some benign.

Because you've not been physically harmed by your experiences that leaves open the possibility of mental trauma.

And that can be summarized in one question: "Because you cannot change the past nor forget the experiences that separate you from the great unwashed, how well do you cope?"
edit on 11-12-2011 by HOUNDDAWG because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HOUNDDAWG

Bruises and cuts heal,the terrifying effects that are induced and forced upon you when your 18 years old and the phone rings,you answer it and your dead grandmothers voice is heard on the other end of the line calling you on the phone and shes screaming your name and then to realize that it was probably a demon mimicking her voice,are profound and everlasting...
edit on 11-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So what are you going to do?? i go threw some very horrible things as well...I want to move to Floria but cant afford it..If you can i would move....If you fight this some might leave but sense your so close to the grave yard they might not leave....This is a dangerous situation for you and your family...The evil is all around you...Have you been attacked yet??

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
So what are you going to do?? i go threw some very horrible things as well...I want to move to Floria but cant afford it..If you can i would move....If you fight this some might leave but sense your so close to the grave yard they might not leave....This is a dangerous situation for you and your family...The evil is all around you...Have you been attacked yet??

Sorry i forgot some of your post..Yes you have been attacked..I would get the you know what out of there...MOVE!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Sorry i forgot some of your post..Yes you have been attacked..I would get the you know what out of there...MOVE!!!!

This is not going to leave you,,,you have to leave them....Just think of what could happen to you and your family next..Not trying to scare you..LOL...like you could have much more fear..If you fear at all..Just saying if you want a normal life i would get out of there..I cant leave where im at...I pray you can move from your home to a better one...So you can have a life with no evil spirits hurting you..Im so so sorry to hear that others are getting messed up by these spirits as well as me....The closer you get to God the harder it will be for you ...but God will give you such a peace that will help you threw the bad times there....Get God and move..

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
reply to post by blocula

My gut intuition tells me that you could have possibly been in a demonic place in your past life, and that these entities have followed you to this one. They seem to be very familiar with you, seeing as how one of them kissed you, and you are experiencing frequent demonic activity from various entities. Usually demons are attracted to people with high spiritual power, not necessarily clairvoyance alone. They are also attracted to people that live a darker and depressed lifestyle. They feed off of the negative energy that you give them, such as fear or doubt/hatred and anger. The best way to handle this is to think positive, be in a positive mood or atmosphere, and accomplish this by any means necessary.

Play positive lifting music and let your positive energy fill your house. Think and feel loving thoughts, as this will drive the demonic entities out of your home at the very least. definitely consider doing spiritual work, such as meditation and become one with yourself. You need to have control over your mind and soul or these can and will take control of you potentially. Do not let this happen, or it will be a battle beyond words to get rid of them.

Finally someone who understands the spiritual rim..Amen....Yes i totally agree with you 100%..amen...Now this will chase any demons away ok but not the unclean spirits away..Still fighting at my home...I fight 24 hours a day non stop and the unclean spirit wont leave...Now if your that close to a grave yard,,GOOD LUCK..that is there home..and that is the way they are going to see it..Without Jesus to help you are going to have to move or get distroyed by these spirits..Your choose....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

It wont help or stop anything by moving away,the demons,or whatever they are,will follow you if they want to...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by eeks4

It wont help or stop anything by moving away,the demons,or whatever they are,will follow you if they want to...

It will help.if you want them to follow they will...Try it and see..you have way to many there....I will keep you in my prayers..send me a private message and ill see if i can help....God listens...God bless....

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I have seen strange half human creatures swimming against the oceans waves with my mother at Nantasket Beach,as she walked back to the car,i stayed behind in-tranced by what i was looking at,when i was around 5yrs old
reply to post by blocula

Why not try your hand at sketching and see if you can create from memory a picture of what these half human swimming creatures looked like? Would certainly be interesting; especially to all those crypto zoology fans out there. May even be able to see if there is any similar descriptions floating about.

I do not doubt that there are sensitive people in the world, some more than others. My Great Aunt says " Sometimes we are just given things to know. They can be things we don't want to know, things we feel we shouldn't or things we feel everyone should know."
In the end..it's what we choose to do with the information that matters.

I also feel that in some cases, sensitive people are very susceptible to suggestion. Sensitive people are also dreamers with vivid imaginations ; especially children. Could explain why more of these things occurred while you were younger. Both explanations are possible, but only one is probable.

Interesting post thanks.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I think religion and ghost stories and all of these things people trade back and forth are just fantasies we all share to ignore the fact that we're going to die and that there's nothing after death. No afterlife. Nothing. When you die, you're gone. Our soul is strictly brain matter.

I console myself by believing in technology and in remembering the past.

But...

After one of our dogs died, I swore that twice I heard a whimper...

I've had a couple dreams after our pets die.

One of my pets would appear in my dreams emancipated. He would be angry at me. It frightened me. Months passed. Maybe a year or so. The dreams slowly changed until he was no longer skin and bones. He now had his fur back and was friendly. I felt like he had "moved on" or something. After that, I rarely saw him in my dreams.

Another of them would sometimes lick my foot in my dreams. He was the same one that I thought I heard after he died. He never appeared like skin and bones. He must have moved on quick, lol.

I'm saying all this wiht tongue in cheek. I don't believe any of it really. It's my own mind remembering the deceased in a dream and recreating them given the new circumstances.

But people will do what people do. Believing in fantasies helps them to get by.

I think evolution might have evolved in us a highly creative impulse that creates these fantasies. It's hte source of religion and spiritualism. It dulls hte pain of death. This helps evolution.

I do the same thing with religious people. If it helps you to believe it then believe it. I can't blame you. This life is hard. So much death. Pain. Loss. One thing after another. Bless you.

It's heart-wrenching. That's why you have to lose yourself in something. Stay strong.
edit on 14-12-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I remember late one night when i was about 25yrs old,i was awakened by the sounds of whistling coming from the next room,those sounds were very clearly and more than obviously a person whistling,like someone does while cleaning a room,but the only problem was,there was no one home but me....

Those sounds terrified me a lot,there was nothing pleasant or comforting about those whistling sounds at all.Their pitch and volume raised and fell as if what ever was making the sounds was walking around the room.At that moment i felt that if those whistling sounds came into the room i was in,i would have fainted or blacked out,the type of fear i felt is hard to put into words,almost like my soul sensed that it was in danger...

The whistling faded after about 2 minutes and i didnt dare to leave my bedroom and go into the room where those sounds were coming from,no way and nothing could have got me to go in there then...
edit on 3-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hi Blocula and happy new year.

I was thinking about your experiences and i was trying to find a way for you to fight them.
If you want to fight and win you must identify the entities that attack you.Calling them demons(in general) won't help.You must overcome your fear and try to find out who they are.Each entity has different weaknesses and different ways to confront them.

Negative ghosts will attach to those who are fearful, because fear is darkness. Ghosts, being in darkness, can sense this and thus know who they can over-power. If a ghost wishes to do harm to a person, they can do so only to those who are “spiritually drained” or “dry.” In other words, fear becomes the doorway to allow an entity to be able to bring harm. For those who are spiritually aware, protection from ghosts are not an issue for they do not fear them.

How to get rid of ghosts

Check out this site and i hope it will help you at least protect yourself from whatever is haunting you.By ghosts they mean different types of spirits.
If you need any kind of help ,feel free to u2u me.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Hi and happy new year to you and a belated merry ho ho as well...Thanx for you helpful words and the link...

I feel that if i tried to literally "fight off" some of these things that the negative energy i would project while fighting would only empower and provoke them into doing worse...

Whenever i think about my own numerous experiences,which is a lot,how could i not? i always think about the "mysterious and unearthly sounding chimes and ringing bells" that i have heard and i think someone else that posted earlier did as well...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

There's a story from WW2 that in the seconds after Guy Gibson's Lancaster bomber blew-up completely in mid-air he was able 'stay on' the radio to another plane asking if they could still hear him.

Could be that traumatised spirits can maybe force themselves through the air-waves and communicate until they reach the afterlife?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join