It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Guess what the kids in the classroom were reciting before Bush was informed of 9/11?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by antar
God I am speechless. What in the world is this coincidence? Existence is revealing itself again I suppose. Those responsible must have been going CRAZY prior to the event...

If you (and everyone else) read further down than the OP, it was shown that the kids were not saying what it's being suggested that they were saying..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a6bb4df5ed1.jpg[/atsimg]

YES. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS PICTURE

"PLAYING"

DENY IGNORANCE? pfft...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

First of all, why would he want to launch nukes after a terrorist attack?

He's doesn't. As it turned out it was not a wider attack. As it turned out. Until that was determined much later that day, when all planes had been accounted for and no other incoming threats were realized. Until then, supposedly, all that George W. knew was that "the country is under attack". What huh what? From who? Where? Get me the white house, get me Norad. Wheres the football? Lets get to AIRFORCE ONE and get airborne so I can get a better understanding.... As Commander In Chief, that is his job to get crackin and begin to sort out the data in order to make timely decisions, just in case you know, maybe there is some wider threat? Just in case?

God, I ain't president but I would be up and out of there and on my way to the airborne command center (Air Force One) and off the ground asap. All the while in contact with the white house command center bunker and Norad, and God even. His reaction was nought. Remember you and I both agree we don't know what's up yet ... AT THAT POINT.

Consider what was known at this point: Planes hit the WTC Towers.

I don't know that yet. When exactly did his aid whisper in his ear? Is there a time stamp for that? And the first thing to do is ask back what do you mean. If you look at the tape George says nothing(?) in response.(???)
Like where is the attack, who is hit, what are we doing about it? Let alone a hundred other questions that come to my mind... but nope, just sits. Places the kiddy recital above this bit of whisper in his ear? For real?

Remember, we agree that at this point events are still unfolding and no body knows what is happening in a wider sense. Could be incoming missiles as well. Airplanes are the least of your worries "at this point".

The command at NORAD issues the order to the FAA to ground all planes. So the FAA works with airline dispatchers to communicate this order to every plane in the air. Those that do not respond are possibly hijacked, so you intercept them. This took/would take a few hours at least.

Oh, at least. After the orders were issued it did take hours.

What orders was Bush supposed to give at this point? Was he supposed to don a headset and issue the orders directly to individual aircraft?

He was supposed to become "Commander in Chief", get up, leave the room and find out what is going on. Not just get whispers in the ear so as not to disturb "THE RECITAL". God, thats a lark. Its the kiddies again taking precedent over a city burning.

He did the right thing by not micromanaging, and letting the military and FAA handle this stage.

You mean the stage where we don't know what is happening "at this point"? And that is the job of "The commander in Chief" to micromanage HIS response to it all by getting up and finding out first hand.

Once again, what exactly was he supposed to command? What orders was he supposed to give AT THIS POINT?

You're a broken record. You got me doing it too... AT THIS POINT he is only to get up off his ass and get moving... jump in the limo, make contact, get airborne in the command center. The sooner he is in direct contact and informed the less any delays if the situation develops further.

I ask you the same thing. If someone at work whispered in your ear that a beloved family member was in the hospital, would you sit there for 6 more minutes, without asking any questions? Riiiight.

What would you have done that would have resulted in less loss of life? Everyone is so quick to blast the President for remaining calm and not causing any more of a scare. But what would you have done differently, and please explain how your actions would have radically altered the developing situation and changed the events of 9/11?

I would have gotten off my ass, had a quick conference in the hallway, along the lines of "is this confirmed and ongoing"? Then to the airport. In the limo, calls out to White House and Norad for further brief. Get airborne. Keep updated, monitor the developing situation, make sure some trigger happy general is not issuing orders on his own. Reaffirm the scope and breadth of attack to make sure Authority is not needed or given for a response on my part if it turns out to be a much wider attack. Thats my job as president here. Monitor, stay in touch, prevent any rogue response or misguided decisions before any approval is given. Not to interfere unless necessary but to stay on top of it.

But the biggest thing I could have done is not start wars over this. Not to lie to the public and use this as a pretext to invade other sovereign nations which we have been doing ever since. That is how I would have done my job and saved the most lives. Then and now.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I wonder if mule in the upper right hand corner could be interpreted as something. Or the Zebra and tiger.
Something with this picture just doesn't sit right.

You made me realize it! Look @ Cookie Monster Ripping apart THE BUILDING IN TWO!!! I just realized that. Sickning

osama is on the right. its a photoshop tho...
edit on 1-12-2011 by ChemTrails101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Originally posted by intrptr
What the kids were saying? Really?? Thats the issue here? Not that GB just sat there after his country dialed 911 to him. For 6 minutes. Then remained on the ground there, to give a press conference and tell everyone what they already knew. Then fly around in circles faking Commo problems and every one is saying , "Where is the president?" You are friggin kidding me right? As pres. how often did he do stuff like hang in the hood with the kiddies anyway? That was out of character for him. Remember the press was told to quit filming during those first critical minutes. They were asked to turn off their cameras but "someone" thank God, disobeyed and kept shooting.
When the entire 6 minutes showed up of him just sitting there, then the official dance began. "we didn't want to frighten the littlle kiddies." As far as I know that is the only thing ever uttered about that eternal moment in history when the pres. just sat there... and sat there... and sat there.

THAT should be the evidence of beforehand knowledge. I don't care what the kids were doing. How can anyone give a rats ass about what the kids were doing?

"Mr. President, the country is under attack."
"What??" What do you mean? Are you kidding? Whats going on?"
Then a brief exchange of back and forth conversation (which didn't happen) where the whisper dude tells him briefly and THEN,
"Excuse me folks, something has come up and I have to go.." whisk, out the door where the cameras should be capturing all the hush private circle discussion in the hallway about what is going on, (which we have not and never will see), then the president and his tight knot of advisors briskly walking out to the limos and heading directly to the airport and getting in the plane and getting airborne immediately. Instead....
Just a few words maybe three(?) were muttered in the presidents ear in that classroom and he doesn't hardly flinch (I would have fell out of my chair). He raises his head slightly and remains fixed with a telling look on his face, eyes darting about. He does not respond at all(?????!!!!).
THEN, thinking the press is not filming he does just what he has been told to do by big GB, wait. He did a lot of waiting that morning right there, defending that classroom and GYM of that school, surrounded by lots of kiddies. (shielding) Like when about to be shot, politicians grab a child and hold them up to stop the sniper? He was told to leave town that day and go somewhere public and safe until called for. All his actions that day were indicative of someone who was staying away from it all, while at the same time acting out some obvious script where his part had to look like he was involved, but really he wasn't. AT ALL. He was removed from the scene, shielded by babies and with a public alibi. Capone was fishing in Florida when the St. Valentines day massacre happened.
Convenient, huh.

In my mind, and we will never know, the brief one liner the president got in his ear that morning was not, "The country is under attack., but "It has begun". Watch the tape again and that makes more sense. He expected that news and responds like knowingly, ahhhh. Then sits... (off camera) he thought. God, he even picks up a kids book like he's reading along. This is a man who already knows but poorly tries to adlib along a poorly written script. Like he ever did radiate confidence. He's daddies dupe as president all along.

And the kite thing as intelligence is good but left out: Until the string is "cut", a kite is free floating up in the sky, but still attached by a string to control it.

What the kiddies were doing, lol. Just another disinfo distraction to keep up the stream of BS surrounding the truth.

M

I think you`re spot on.
That`s the point i was trying to make earlier in the thread.
That video , IMO, shows me Bush`s guilt of prior knowledge.

edit on 1-12-2011 by dannotz because: spellin

Yea, i think it's strange that he didn't ask what the problem was..

"America is under attack"..

Wouldn't anyone be like, "what? what happened?"

But no, he just sat there, looking like the dumb-butt he is.
edit on 1-12-2011 by dannotz because: spellin

edit on 1-12-2011 by dannotz because: misplaced my text

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

For those who seem to keep banging on about some sort of "foreknowledge" that Bush had, abut the attacks? Wouldn't you tend to think that his reaction would have been more scripted, if such claims were true?

Funny reply proud bird.

I agree George Junior was a dinkums.
Honestly, I'm not sure he was told exactly. Maybe just to disappear until called for. Then things developed out their control. Like they do. For instance the 6 minute long tape of him doing N_O_T_H_I_N_G. I don't think that was intended, do you?
Especially a dinkums who desperately tries to think and adlib his way out.
Fool me uuuhhh, how many times?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Mods, I believe this thread should be closed as photo evidence was provided to debunk the claims of the OP.

Once again...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Where's your proof that he just sat there in his plane for hours doing nothing? Please.

I don't have any either way. I was asking just that in an earlier post. How long between that whisper in his ear and rotate off the runway? Thats what I meant. He included a press conference while events were still developing. He should have let someone else do that while he got airborne ASAP. I don't know how long that was. Hours? I know that he delayed on the ground at the airport but not for how long.

I meant total time elapsed before airborne. Maybe you got info of that? I have never seen but the classroom footage and that was "leaked". Everything else he did was recorded all day on cameras and recorders, phones, radios, etc. I would very much like to see all that, but alas, I have as much of that as you. State Secrets.

We all know he was missing in action for sometime up in the air as well. Add all that up. Bush was out of touch most of the whole day. The next day he declared war (and people been dying ever since). Our "commander in chief" lost somewhere over america in "air force one"...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Ok as clicking a link seems to be a little too much work

it seems to be saying kite kit steel so it not saying kite hit steel

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

It was a 9/11 Special this past September on AE or Discovery or Nat Geo. Bush explained everything he did and where he was at what point that day. You can google it....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidnumber84

Originally posted by davespanners
Ok as clicking a link seems to be a little too much work

it seems to be saying kite kit steel so it not saying kite hit steel

It's not even saying steel, it says steal. Clear enough on the zoom on the video still. The only thing 'Busted' is the precepts given to us in this thread. So much for illuminati rites of passage, at least in this respect.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This insanity has gone on long enough. Please Moderators, junk this thread. This has been debunked on like the 2nd page and now we're 11 pages deep. For the love of god, there is nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
this thread totally proves it!!!!

people are dumb

why would you have kids reciting a plan to destroy the twin towers, derp derp uh because those little kids were lizard people and they must be inoculated with power duh!

seriously OP I support searching out the truth but you've just dug a hole for yourself looking for it.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by intrptr

It was a 9/11 Special this past September on AE or Discovery or Nat Geo. Bush explained everything he did and where he was at what point that day. You can google it....

Thank you for that reply. I saw it.
Sorry, hearing Bush justify his actions about where he was, etc., made me groan. You know he has war criminal status in some countries don't you? I don't believe him. I want what was said in the closed session hearing made public. I want him to answer for authorizing wars, and the lies he spread about justification for those wars.
Many more Americans and other peoples have died since as a result. Far more than 911. Now we are all in danger for that.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
This insanity has gone on long enough. Please Moderators, junk this thread. This has been debunked on like the 2nd page and now we're 11 pages deep. For the love of god, there is nothing to see here. Move along.

Well . . . yeah but still, It's still SPOOKY. I'm just sayin' . . . I mean, come on. How could it be a just a coincidence that the kids were reading PLAYING and KIT and STEAL--words too phonetically similar to conspiracy black-ops types of words to be coincidental. And since we KNOW it was an inside job and that Bush had foreknowledge, it follows logically that he would want elementary school kids on T.V. chanting words which sound SIMILAR to black-ops type words--like STEEL and MUST HIT--in order to . . . well it's SPOOKY. I'm just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

I see where you`re coming from but as is being discussed. This video has brought up the question of why the President done " Nothing " after his aide whispered into his ear .

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by zeeon

I see where you`re coming from but as is being discussed. This video has brought up the question of why the President done " Nothing " after his aide whispered into his ear .

That matter has pi---d off a lot of people for the last decade. A simple word in the ear to the teacher as a cue would have been enough to excuse him there and then. As someone has already humourised, 'Dinkums' is as good a reason as any.
edit on 1-12-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

We've wasted too much time on this hoax. Move along. There's nothing more to see here.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If anything, this thread is a good display on how far people will go to hold onto their delusions; no matter what evidence is presented to the contrary.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I asked some questions in my post and so far no one has answered them.

I have however seen people employing technology to show how the words on the board can be changed.
That alone tells me no one has considered the questions I posed.

The fact that Bush sat there are didn't react. How do we know the exact words that were whispered in his ear? He could have been told to sit still - like all good puppets who are manipulated.

As for the people telling the Moderators to finish this thread because it is a hoax - why - because you say so?Who are you to shut down the exchange of information that other people want to discuss and explore?

Moderators can you please remind members that they have free will and can leave a thread at any time they need. Can you also remind them that the free will they have also extends to not joining threads where everyone is apparently an idiot. Remind them that a quick read through of the posts will indicate whether the intellectual level of communication is up to their standard - they can make a post to express themself and move on.

I am enjoying this thread. Please can someone answer the questions I asked in my earlier post?

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Can you imagine a horror movie scene where a huge satanic sacrifice is excecuted by witches

ingredients:

Innocent children repeting the magic words of the spell for the demonic sacrifice under the steady rhythm of a drum..... ....and everything is backwards.....while hundreds of people dying, screaming in pain and agony?

Sound familiar...? One thing is for sure...the movie is more entertaining.

edit on 1/12/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join