It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Secret Society?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pharos

That AMWI stock does look poised to bounce up, and it had a recent occurence of tripling in price only to settle back down. It is an interesting thing to keep in mind.

As far as Danuvius, I only briefly read a few hits on Google, but This One was odd and interesting. Maybe some type of role-playing or game site? I don't know what it is, but I only read the first page, I was afraid to delve deeper from my work computer.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
A group only has to be very secret if it is too evil or too good for normal standards of society.

There are even some societies that are so secret they dont even exist.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Yes...

There is but most will not accept it because of the twisted bibles in this world have caused a dulling of the mind and hearts and ears and eyes of the masses:

Shatan and his legions are those working behind the scenes. Under him are various earthly false christs that have come and gone...

If you only mean earthly than I would encourage you to search "Jesuit" in ATS search and also read the Vatican Assassins. I think Pirate Bay has a complete set of rare ancient books along with Vatican Assassins that will open your eyes wide OPEN. Also the writer of that book has some very interesting vids that are posted under this name in YouTube and better ones in Google Video.

Send this guy some paypal bucks for his efforts if you appreciate what he tells ya! It makes everything else you mentioned as boyscouts......

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Can't believe all the silly posts about such a serious subject on a conspiracy site.

yes Op.. they are secret societies .. and I think Eyes Wide Shut was just a hint at what goes on in the world of secret societies.

I don't know much about them except for what I have read.. and if you search the forums I'm sure you will find many good links to good info.

there are those who feel that Stanley Kubrick..(director for Eyes Wide Shut) may have been murdered as well.. but I don't know if there is any truth to that..though it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
there are those who feel that Stanley Kubrick..(director for Eyes Wide Shut) may have been murdered as well.. but I don't know if there is any truth to that..though it wouldn't surprise me.
A man in his 70's with unlimited, unedited footage of Nicole Kidman naked, having a heart attack alone in his house doesn't sound suspicious at all, once you think about it…

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Of course there are secret societies. They are clubs, groups, etc. Only the people that have heard of them...... have heard of them.
I have a secret society at my house just about every Sunday afternoon. Sometimes it is guys watching football, sometimes it is bikini optional around the pool! If you haven't been invited, then you don't know about it, and it is entirely secretive to you.

Eyes Wide Shut was a stupid movie. I heard so much about it, and I know Kubrick was a twisted genius, so I watched it expecting so much, and instead it was more tame than my typical summer weekends, especially before I had kids.

There are probably millions of these little secret societies with their own twisted little fetishes and sources for entertainment.

Hell, by that broad definition, all of those that have ever gone Snipe Hunting have been indoctrinated into a secret society.
Only after paying one's dues do they become part of the real group, and privy to "inside" information.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Of course there are secret societies. They are clubs, groups, etc. Only the people that have heard of them...... have heard of them.
I have a secret society at my house just about every Sunday afternoon. Sometimes it is guys watching football, sometimes it is bikini optional around the pool! If you haven't been invited, then you don't know about it, and it is entirely secretive to you.

Eyes Wide Shut was a stupid movie. I heard so much about it, and I know Kubrick was a twisted genius, so I watched it expecting so much, and instead it was more tame than my typical summer weekends, especially before I had kids.

There are probably millions of these little secret societies with their own twisted little fetishes and sources for entertainment.

Hell, by that broad definition, all of those that have ever gone Snipe Hunting have been indoctrinated into a secret society.
Only after paying one's dues do they become part of the real group, and privy to "inside" information.

You and I both know what the Op was talking about..but its good to know what some of our mods do with their summer weekends..

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

LOL!
I do have fun.

These threads kill me though. If a small group of people collude to do something nefarious, does that make it a secret society? If 5 men collude to rob a bank, they are bank robbers. If 5 CEO's collude to do insider trading, they are criminals. If 5 world leaders collude to start a war, they are whatever they are. When does it become a secret society?

If those 5 men, in any of the settings above are all physicists, does it mean physicists are evil? If they are professors, are professors evil? What if they are Masons? Does it mean only 5 Masons in the whole world are the secret elite? Or does it just mean 5 criminals happened to have something in common?

What would constitute a "secret society?" How is it different than a little fetish club, or a criminal gang?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

LOL! I do have fun.

yes..I'm sure you do.. but your fun will end someday..

I'm really starting to see what some say about this site though.. really don't think this is the place to find truth exposed.

You have to wonder about ever getting to the truth here.. if many of the mods are masonic.. and into their little fetishes..

Think its time for me to go look for truth elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I am 1, not many. I think we have 3 or 4 Mods that are Masonic, I don't think that equals "many." I am also not into many "fetishes," other than having a good time, and those things are definitely not related to Masonry.

I asked you a specific question, which you chose to ignore and talk about me and the Mods instead.
Do you not have a logical answer?

What constitutes a Secret Society? Is it 2 people? 5? 100? How much do they have to have in common? Do they have to agree in every aspect, or are cliques and differing opinions allowed?

I honestly do not believe in "secret societies" even though I am a Mason. There isn't anything secretive about Masonry, ask me anything. I also do not believe in "terrorists." A person is either a criminal or not. They are either in collusion for good things, or bad things, and bad things are typically illegal. An enemy combatant is either engaged in a war, or they are committing crimes; either way, they are not a terrorist, they are a soldier or a criminal.

You seem content to take my personal disclosure and attempt at humor and paint dozens, or even 100s of other people by the same brush, and yet you fail to answer my simple questions? Maybe you are right, maybe the intelligence level on this site is beyond your grasp. I'm sure there are plenty of other places where people will lie, or posture, or just blindly agree, and when they disagree, they won't have any facts to back it up, but I'm not one of those people and this isn't one of those sites.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I have a secret society at my house just about every Sunday afternoon. Sometimes it is guys watching football, sometimes it is bikini optional around the pool!

If I ever happen to stop by I hope that you chose 'bikini NOT optional' prior to my visit.

I am 1, not many. I think we have 3 or 4 Mods that are Masonic, I don't think that equals "many."

I think it is actually seven.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

7? Maybe.

Me, Sauron is a new one, Mirthful Me, Skyfloating? 12m8kall2c?

I'm kinda brain dead today and I can't think of the rest.

I should have said, "Bikini or less required" instead of "bikini optional." LOL!

You should come by! But, we can't drink in Lodge down here, so you'll have to endure the meetings sober. We'll make up for it after the meeting though.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

7? Maybe.

Me, Sauron is a new one, Mirthful Me, Skyfloating? 12m8kall2c?

Sent you a U2U. I am not sure if it is proper etiquette for me to discuss on the boards.

I'm kinda brain dead today and I can't think of the rest.

Hehe, yeah, just today.

You should come by! But, we can't drink in Lodge down here, so you'll have to endure the meetings sober. We'll make up for it after the meeting though.

If I am ever in hot, steamy, Dexter-patroled Florida I will take you up on that offer. As always, you are welcome to visit me at Casa D'Booze if you are ever in the New York City area.

edit on 12-12-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

The brotherhood of the hooded serpent....Otherwise knows as Cobra....Go Joe.

Seven_rays

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yes, there are secret societies that you haven't heard of. Many of the ones you know are truly fronts. Many societies at their highest percent represent other worldy beings seeking to influence our evolution (for better or for worse). The world is already under control, so is information.... most stuff on the net is approved info. Much of the top secret information is never written. There is no need to write it down, these beings process information in a way 99.9% of people wouldn't understand. You'll find them on Twitter though... 'trying' to be normal. lol

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I am 1, not many. I think we have 3 or 4 Mods that are Masonic, I don't think that equals "many." I am also not into many "fetishes," other than having a good time, and those things are definitely not related to Masonry.

I asked you a specific question, which you chose to ignore and talk about me and the Mods instead. Do you not have a logical answer?

What constitutes a logical answer to you? Yes ..I believe there are secret societies.. who plan things secretly..and some of those things effect a lot of people. These societies can go by many names.. and while Masons may not be considered a secret society to you..I believe some masons do plan things secretly. Not saying you do.. or the other mods that are mason do... but I do believe it happens.

I am happy to hear your sex parties are not related to masons though.. thank you for making that clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join