It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Secret Society?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm wondering if anyone knows of an actual secret society that I haven't heard of...

I suppose the movie Eyes Wide Shut sort of makes me want to know if such societies exist.

Not talking about masons, knights templar, skull & bones, illuminati, etc... but one that is so secret few have ever heard of them. Maybe a bad post but just wanted to ask, thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
secret societies arent secret if you dont know the names of them.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

IPS...a secret to those who haven't heard of them!

Are they real...you bet!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So secret no one knows? Hmmm... That's pretty difficult since no one has ever heard of them outside their circle... Don't ya think? Maybe some that have "died out" may be a better bet.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Are you familiar with the Diocese of Exalted Cheese?

Not many have heard of it, but in order to initiate you into it's mysteries I'll have to slap you on the forehead with a slice of Kraft singles. If it sticks, you are deemed worthy to receive an invitation into the Mysteries.

All Hail the Swiss, for verily, it is indeed Holy.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Something like the Pink ballet maybe: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
TRES

2nd

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
come near and I shall tell you of the

Esoteric Cabal of the Gnostic Tontine

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

yes..

but i cant tell you about K.A.B.B.Y.O.T.O

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Are you familiar with the Diocese of Exalted Cheese?

Not many have heard of it, but in order to initiate you into it's mysteries I'll have to slap you on the forehead with a slice of Kraft singles. If it sticks, you are deemed worthy to receive an invitation into the Mysteries.

CHEESES Saves..!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
I'm wondering if anyone knows of an actual secret society that I haven't heard of...

I suppose the movie Eyes Wide Shut sort of makes me want to know if such societies exist.

Not talking about masons, knights templar, skull & bones, illuminati, etc... but one that is so secret few have ever heard of them. Maybe a bad post but just wanted to ask, thanks.

I guess you could always start your own..... with the advantage of you calling the shots, and if you come up with some odd symbolism ( don't forget to throw in a pyramid ) your society will be talked about at ATS in no time.

Thinking about it, I hear your society is secretly controlling the worlds ice cream supply......

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
OP, consider the question you are asking for just a moment.

You are asking if we have heard of a truly secret society that is still secret.

If we Have, then chances are we belong to it and are not going to spill the proverbial beans.

That is why it is still a 'secret.'

You have to stop the Q-Tip when you meet with resistance.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Could someone please remove the bull# from above?

I'll post my message in private. No need for truth here it seems.

Outlines: there are messages from Tree who says she is the one with a black aura, and the rulers of the world need her. Straight back to Babylon.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The Bilderberg Group is real and there's a lot of evidence out there. Look it up.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMalacoda
The Bilderberg Group is real and there's a lot of evidence out there. Look it up.

Of course it's real however, it's not really a secret is it? Everyone around here there and everywhere seems to know everything they say, do, intend and who they are.

And so, in this pointless post, the point was ones that are not widely known. Aye? The likelyhood of anyone knowing about it on this site, posting about it and then having verifiable and published information about it to present as sources is quite low.
edit on 11/30/2011 by The1Prettiest1One because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Actually, yeah, I think I MIGHT have heard of something. It's really weird. Related to my job.

My boss, an executive at a certain bank, a certain BANK known for being highly disrespectful OF it's AMERICAN customers, if you get my drift, has unusual connections, if you get my drift. As his personal assistant, I'm privy to a lot of his knowledge, so I know that he has strange things going on.

First, are the meetings. He has me book meetings with high-level executives of other big companies, a few (this is the odd thing) which we don't even do direct business with: Wallmart, Monsanto, Barrick Gold, Carrefour, Lockheed Martin... the list goes on. All of them seem to belong to this group, which they seemed to call "the accord". In fact, they all wear matching pins, with the symbol shown at the bottom of this post.

Well, this got me suspicious so I started poking around a bit. Here's where starts getting weird: First of all, they all donate significant amounts of money to politicians on both sides of the American political spectrum, from the local to national level. And whoever these politicians or groups are, they tend to be business friendly.

Now, this some might consider this to be yet another example of "the 1% and it's influence on the political system". That's what I thought at first. But then I learned where the money to fund these groups and people was coming from: not from the paychecks of these executives. No, it was coming from the stock market.

This is where things get strange. The stocks these people look at? Penny stocks, worth less than $1, things that people have never heard of. But whenever they decide to go for one, that stock ALWAYS shoots up like crazy. So much so, that I think these guys are making tens of millions. I got a few of them written here: IMAI, INOL, CPNCF, CMGR, and LEXG. Go look up their histories: you will see that on a certain random date, these stocks start shooting up at least 600%.

In fact, in the most recent meeting, I head them discussing of a new stock, one that's due to shoot up THIS WEEK. It's called AMWI. And I heard one of them say that "...it'll be the biggest one yet."

I thought I had discovered some sort of insider-trading cronyism here. But then came the big shock: I listened in to one of their meetings. These guys, my boss included, all address each other by code names while in the meetings. Not only that, but I swear I've heard a chant or two. And most recently, I came upon the biggest discovery: the name of their organization.

The Danuvius Accord.

I need to know: has ANYONE ever heard of this group? Because honestly, I'm freaking out here.

Their symbol, I think. They wear lapel pins depicting them:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

secret societies arent secret if you dont know the names of them.

FACEPALM. Yes they are...

OP I always wonder about this too. I knew someone was going to say something stupid like above quote. Just didn't think it would be THAT stupid.

I like it.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharos
These guys, my boss included, all address each other by code names while in the meetings.
Their symbol, I think. They wear lapel pins depicting them:
Hmmm. A renegade group of rich Quake enthusiasts?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

what about the R A O B not very secret but you don't hear much about them in the news media

top topics

<<   2 >>

join