It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Clothing (Disturbing)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
I haven't read through this entire thread, but I hope none of you are thinking that the Illuminati has their own clothing line? Even if the brand name is meant to resemble "Illuminati," it's not really from the Illuminati! Or maybe I'm wrong and maybe it is! (
) But really... I think that's just the "in" thing right now. People will stick anything on shirts to make them sell.
edit on 11/29/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

No. But they sure do stand to profit from all the export, import, fuel and duty taxes.

edit on 29/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: changed replt to quote

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Maybe it's the OP's clothing line?

Weight0Pimp
GoldenDollar$and
KingMarketMac
RandomNoNs3nseMachin3
This1sReality

Hit it on cyber Monday.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'm confused about the Title of this thread. What is disturbing about some t-shirt designs?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Those t-shirts are'nt disturbing

But this is

Have a nice day

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by moondoggy2
Good find. However, this has been going on for ages. not just clothing, but in our children's movies as well. Take a look at:

ChemTrail Conditioning

If you pay attention, you'll also find predictive programming, and other forms of brainwashing in 'grown-up' movies, books, and television shows.

F & S
edit on 11/28/1111 by moondoggy2 because: .

Contrails exist in real life, why wouldn't they be reflected in television?

That's like saying the inclusion of HOUSES or GRASS in children movies is some sort of conditioning program
edit on 29-11-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by jdmmade

Do you have reading comprehension problems, or are you just seeing what you want to see?

The shirt company is NOT 177 Illuminati.

Read it again. It is 177 Humanity.
Guuhhh, chill out. Obviously the correct company name is 177 Humanity, but look at the way they write it on those shirts, it looks to me like they are intentionally leaving out or obscuring the H in Humanity.

So it reads 177umanity. The 177 obviously represents the letters 'ILL'.
ILLUMANITY - clearly a play on the word ILLUMINATI.

Also look at the pictures on the shirts. You have all sorts of things related to evolution and science. The first one represents half an organic brain and half machine brain. You can also see the '177umanity' computer chip connecting both sides of the brain.

It's the merging of man and machine to create a more 'perfect' Human that can potentially conquer death. The chip might also represent the control the Illuminati will have over us once we are all 'chipped' and merged with technology.

I'm not saying it means anything, it's more than likely just a shirt company that are trying to take advantage of the whole Illuminati pop culture thing, as previous posters have stated. They obviously are using the Illuminati as inspiration though.
edit on 29-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
My boyfriend has a few shirts from the OBEY clothing line...

And i really don't like it.

I think it's some kind of conditioning.

Making it "cool" to like that sort of thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdmmade
Folks, do I really need to say anything more? Done and done. Shame.

This clothing was available at Macy's the place where you can "believe in magic".

Wake up folks, this is reality.

Wake up folks, this is marketing.

How on earth can a sensible understanding of macro-sociological phenomenae, including elites and their impact on power structures, come into being if even the simplest mechanisms aren't being represented as part of the big conspiracy.

Do you really believe there's a cabal somewhere in a brainstorm..."how can we lure these youngsters?" "I've got it, let's make t-shirts with OUR message". "Wow, that's a great idea, let's promote you to Brother IlluMarketing"?

While I acknowledge the idea of being rules by a very small elite, I stress the importance of sequential stuff that happens while not being planned nor intended.

Try to spend some time in circles of power (avoid national politics - as that's just the entertainment part of business). get elected as member of some boards of directors and try to keep that seat for a while. It helps to understand how much of what's planned goes as planned.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdguy
Those t-shirts are'nt disturbing

But this is

Have a nice day

now seriously, why is that poor guy disturbing?
let me put you at ease though: I don't feel inclined to dress up like that, but at the same time, isn't it just a matter of shared accepted codes?
Imagine one day in history. The Big One, who controls what's cool and what's not can't leave his SM-trip and decided that all Big One Support Agents should dress like this guy.
Now move on to today and try to imagine the cop directing traffic.

I dig the idea :-)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
huhhh - these clothes probably have nano bots ready to infiltrate the host and turn them to useless eaters.
the start of the zombie apocalypse???!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Its amazing how many ILLucientaz or artificial lite influences there are yet NONE HAVE ANY RELATION TO THE 8 POINTED STAR VENUS THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT (Dawn Morning?)
Makes no sense must be an artificial thing smh now everyone can become a illucientaz artificial.

edit on 11/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Simply a some-what clever marketing promotion at a time where individuals are suspicious of their government and people in general are looking to make a statement and have a voice.

Biohazard is a great band. I assure you they are not associated with Illuminati
edit on 29-11-2011 by DogsNGods because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
My boyfriend has a few shirts from the OBEY clothing line...

And i really don't like it.

I think it's some kind of conditioning.

Making it "cool" to like that sort of thing.

at least one got it

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rukas

You know what that looks like to me? It looks like the word HUMANITY with a weird H in front of it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by jdmmade

OK, for gosh sakes!!

Cannot take this anymore. Look it's a clothing label named "177 humanity". Might even be unique to Macy's....maybe they contract someone to design and make them.

NOTE the spelling, and NOTE the first shirt, in the OP. Here's the website:

177 humanity

edit on Mon 28 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

Thank you. I didn't notice your post until after I posted..... That's what it looked like to me when I first saw it. It's funny that some people see the "Illuminatti" in everything.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by moondoggy2
Good find. However, this has been going on for ages. not just clothing, but in our children's movies as well. Take a look at:

ChemTrail Conditioning

If you pay attention, you'll also find predictive programming, and other forms of brainwashing in 'grown-up' movies, books, and television shows.

F & S
edit on 11/28/1111 by moondoggy2 because: .

Contrails exist in real life, why wouldn't they be reflected in television?

That's like saying the inclusion of HOUSES or GRASS in children movies is some sort of conditioning program
edit on 29-11-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

Yeah. Too bad what's in the video and media shown in that article, ISN'T "contrails". Lol. So many blind.. so little time.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That clearly says ILLUMANITY > ill-oom-an-ity. Which is odd imo.

There is a reason some people might suggest that some tend to see "Illuminati" everywhere, well this is called desensitization. It has been a key tool to conceal themselves. Hiding in plain sight and desensitization is their way of concealing themselves. So shirts that resemble the name doesn't surprise me.

EDIT- Since it is officially "177 Humanity", it's obviously not intentionally meant to cash in on "Illuminati". Interesting how you cannot see the "H" in the brand, yet it's supposed to be "177 Humanity". I see "177umanity". I feel there's something more behind brand..

Either way, the fact that we are even having this conversation shows how desensitized we are. Their technique of desensitization and preconditioning has worked really well. Make it part of our society and it becomes far greater of a stretch to ever believe they are not a myth.

edit on 29-11-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: typo

edit on 29-11-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Some of those shirts are actually pretty nice looking but the whole Illuminati thing being disturbing is a tad bit overboard. I mean come on, It's probably some graphic designer who probably has a interest in conspiracy topics.
edit on 29-11-2011 by fusionhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

You are so spot on. I believe it's more likely it's pretty much Illuminati clothing and sponsored as you stated. That is more likely to me..

In any case, isn't it very interesting and disturbing how it has become apart of our culture, even if it is normal people behind it? I find this fascinating in any case I don't know about you.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

To me, it obviously says HUMANITY. To you, it may say "Illuminatti."

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join