It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Clothing (Disturbing)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Folks, do I really need to say anything more? Done and done. Shame.

This clothing was available at Macy's the place where you can "believe in magic".

Wake up folks, this is reality.

edit on 11-28-2011 by worldwatcher because: OP request to correct typo "illuminate" to "illuminati"

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Haha, I thought you meant glowing clothing. You mean illuminati right? Not illuminate lol.
edit on 28-11-2011 by MegasAlexandros because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Original title: "Illuminate Clothing (Disturbing)"

I don't understand.....how do those garments illuminate?

How do they light up? Batteries? Glow in the dark?

Joking aside.....take a closer look at the first photo, and then spell it out. Also, note the tag inside, at the neck and its spelling.

edit on Mon 28 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Sorry to be an ignoramous but I can't see anything Illuminati here....just seems like some t shirts, not like, you know, creepy robes with weird symbols on them

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I Missed the Memo November 28th is the new April First,

this is a joke correct?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yes I did mess that up, I was in a rush to put it on here LOOOL Mod's please fix if you can. I meant to put Illuminati.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I wish it was lol. I was shopping for jeans, and it seems like I got a little more than I bargained for!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Just a bunch of punk rock shirts with demon faces and symbols on it. Illuminati or not, if you find the illuminati and their symbols disturbing then you must be new to it all.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Nothing new hear its on every thing, from clothes to food.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

I knew about this, but the fact that they smack the punchline straight in the face. How do you expect society to react?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

Dude love the second picture. I own a few of those illuminate shirts myself. Lol. I'm fact the biohazard # would be sick.
Just bought a nice amon amarth shirt with the Norse symbol of Thor's hammer on it.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Good find. However, this has been going on for ages. not just clothing, but in our children's movies as well. Take a look at:

ChemTrail Conditioning

If you pay attention, you'll also find predictive programming, and other forms of brainwashing in 'grown-up' movies, books, and television shows.

F & S
edit on 11/28/1111 by moondoggy2 because: .

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i think the first t-shirt said 'humanity'. but uhm yeah just normal norbert t-shirts as far as i can see.
but, indeed it was disturbing.

link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Some people still think heavy metal is the devil.

I get it often.

link   
This is a joke right?

177umanity, taking over the world one sh!t shirt at a time! Or maybe, just maybe, the word Illuminati, has become part of pop culture and someone used it as a t-shirt brand?

No no, you're right, it can't be that, it must be the mark of the beast, the end of the world, some conspiracy, I'm sure there's a 2012 in there somewhere!

edit on 28-11-2011 by Rukas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

lulz...check www.karmaloop.com - literary dozends of shirts with the all seeing eye and stuff...

or check

unifclothing.com...

or obeyclothing.com... (former street artist - he sold his sould and now there are a lot of symbols)

want more?^^

reply to post by Rukas

the word Illuminati, has become part of pop culture

50/50 ...the other half really is preparing
edit on 28-11-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

OK, for gosh sakes!!

Cannot take this anymore. Look it's a clothing label named "177 humanity". Might even be unique to Macy's....maybe they contract someone to design and make them.

NOTE the spelling, and NOTE the first shirt, in the OP. Here's the website:

177 humanity

edit on Mon 28 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Beware the killer T-Shirts!
Doom!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Artists love to use symbolism, these T Shirts' art is nothing but t shirt art, the artists are probably like most, some young stoners or something. It's only negative if you view it that way. Some of those shirts are kinda cool.

A paranoid view of the world would see this as negative, I see it as awakening and good fun.
edit on 28-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Could it just be that they used the word illuminati because they thought it was cool.
I bet if you look up who started the line you would have your answer. If it was a rapper it would explain it because they are way into the Illuminati conspiracy. Also.. this is really nothing. Just a bunch of ugly shirts with a brand name infamously tied to a conspiracy.

Really ugly shirts though. Looks like someone was conspiring to give Ed Hardy a run for it's ugly shirt money.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join