It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major US Intelligence Agency Reveals ET Contact

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

guesses they were just some garbled alien radio commercials

Wow on what radio frequency band is it so I can tune in? maybe the ads says that their vehicles are going down half price on Monday...
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Someone on ATS has to have some connections within MSM networks. Lets do our "Do diligence" and MAKE them cover the story. Lets bombard them with the story. Who knows, if enough people send in the document , hopefully they will cover it.

Its discloser time people. debate over.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
We've reached page seven, and still people aren't reading the thread or the source. Hooray! Let's go for ten!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

That was one amazing link you put up , so finally we are the super computers who can solve unsolved scientific problems.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Someone on ATS has to have some connections within MSM networks. Lets do our "Do diligence" and MAKE them cover the story. Lets bombard them with the story. Who knows, if enough people send in the document , hopefully they will cover it.

First you need to do your own due diligence and actually read and understand the document.Or the entire thread. At least go back one page and read the various posts that explain what the document actually is: a learning exercise.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Absolutely amazing... I hope this is not a hoax...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom

Try actually reading the thread, you will see that the op's claim is just a hoax....

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom

Nothing amazing about this EXERCISE!
edit on 26-11-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by IsaacKoi
I'm going to write up a detailed thread debunking this nonsense to try to nail down the various errors/lies that circulate in relation to the NSA material.

That won't stop it though ,

The situation in relation to these NSA articles is a bit like the FBI memo that prompted regular threads, including several relatively long ones prior to the thread I wrote at:

Debunked! The FBI alien bodies memo – A case study in the reinvention of the wheel

I'd posted the basic facts repeatedly in relevant threads started by other people, but my comments tended to be missed by many members of ATS that simply read the OP (or parts of the OP) and not reading the remainder of the thread before posting.

My thread, with a detailed summary of relevant facts in the OP, seemed to help a bit. The relevant spate of threads on that topic seemed to die off afterwards and my thread on ATS was referenced when the topic popped up elsewhere.

I think you should stick to your Astronomers and UFOs thread it will be more interesting .

Well, this would just be a short and fairly easy diversion.

The research on the Astronomers and UFOs thread is time consuming and likely to take quite a few more weeks (possibly months) anyway.

edit on 26-11-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
Lets do our "Do diligence" and MAKE them cover the story. Lets bombard them with the story. Who knows, if enough people send in the document , hopefully they will cover it.

Its discloser time people. debate over.

Er, or we could do our "Due Diligence" and acknowledge that the media should not be bothered with this document.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Sorry guys but after looking at the document and reading the logic behind the encryption and ESPECIALLY when I read....how a numer or series of represented both the letter X and Y....or they explained....X and Y are the same for them or X is of a property of Y....and so on....and so on...

This is all crap! First of all....people who are in a position to work on ENCRYPTION....and break it if they are good.....are of the SECOND OR THIRD HIGHEST SECURITY CLEARENCE that exists. A paper of this nature would NEVER BE PRINTED and if they worked for the company.....anyone who does or has worked for the COMPANY....knows.....all computer systems or even in the early days....lectric typewritters that were connected to Real to Real networking....are set up so information CANNOT BE REMOVED FROM DATA FILES...either physically....there are no jump drives or even printers....or can data be sent via E-MAIL or any other Computer to Computer system.

Even cell phones are not allowed and rendered innert. SO....unless someone VERBALLY...FROM MEMORY....retyped these files....they did not come from the COMPANY, NSA, DIA. NASA or any other agency.

The TELL here is that since these files expound about how some numbers have been accessed as letters....some have not or have duel or alternating function.

THE KEY WORD TO THE PUZZLE IS THE WORD.....CYRILLIC! This would explain all those duel usages or unknown numerical representations to a letter or symbol! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I was thinking something similar, the transmission cannot be correctly identified for what it is without knowing what event took place that would have given the sender some hope of seeing it read.
A technological breakthrough the day before or in the previous week had to have happened giving the technological understanding for the message to be read.
There is nothing worse than sending a letter and not knowing if it will be delivered, especially if you are trapped in a lifeboat asking anyone out there for help.

so if it did ever happen, i would look for something of a mathematical or technologically massive persuasion happening around the time, just in case it is the point they have been waiting for us to reach before making themselves known.
edit on 26-11-2011 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This Howard Campaigne guy who set this all up as a cryptographic excercise for NSA, i presume had devised a mathematical solution or some other meaning for all this code, or was it all jibberish nonsence he created? sorry just trying to follow the whole thread but i'm a bit tired.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Wow!

It's infuriating that this would be kept from the public.

That's freaking incredible!

Thanks for sharing this.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Wow!

Thanks for sharing this.

Yet another one who has not bothered to read this thread.......or any other of the NUMEROUS threads on this EXERCISE!

How many more?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by sir_slide

Wow!

Thanks for sharing this.

No - infuriating and incredible is only the fact that you (and so many others) don't even care to give the thread at least a cursory review or you would have learned that it is not what you think it is.

There should be a requirement that one has to read at least 80% of a thread before posting... Geesus...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
ITS NOT REAL, ITS A TRAINING EXERCISE.

READ MORE THAN THE OP IN EVERY THREAD WHEN YOU ARE REPLYING ON PAGE 7!!!!!

cant a mod hoax this thread please?
edit on 26-11-2011 by spacedonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Wow!

Thanks for sharing this.

If you can't be bothered to read the entire thread, or even just the first page, please, at least, read this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although the NSA document is real, the Before It's News articles is filled with details uncorroborated by it. The document is genuine, the Before It's News article is fabrication, a hoax. I propose this thread be moved to the [HOAX] bin before it gets completely out of hand.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

There should be a requirement that one has to read at least 80% of a thread before posting... Geesus..

Or at least all the way to the bottom of the first page!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

sometimes the entertainment factor of out of control threads is worth waiting for...lets wait...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join