It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major US Intelligence Agency Reveals ET Contact

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Beforeitsnews is of course one of the most degenerate websites on the internet. But now that many posters have made it abundantly clear that this was just an exercise, I really wonder if this entire law suit has actually taken place...?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad

Originally posted by miniatus
So far in every page of this thread someone has reminded the readers that this is just an exercise, not an actual communication, yet posts continue on taking it as being something real .. It makes me wonder if

Nope, hardly anyone reads comments. Frustrating isn't it.

Curious as to why an "excercise" would be classified and hidden by the government. Also, what exactly does "exercise" mean? Not really an unknown signal received from an unknown source? Our scientist's are testing their own ability? Seriously, I don't get it. And yup, " people [don't] even read the thread, ..they just read the first post and skip to the end to respond =)" Too bad because it really makes some of us/them look like idiots who really don't pay attention. So much for being a "lert"

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Beforeitsnews is of course one of the most degenerate websites on the internet. But now that many posters have made it abundantly clear that this was just an exercise, I really wonder if this entire law suit has actually taken place...?

As I posted in the last thread (yesterday) about the relevant story on Beforeitsnews:

Yikes... That short article has more errors per paragraph than almost story about UFOs that I've read.

That's quite something.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
So far in every page of this thread someone has reminded the readers that this is just an exercise, not an actual communication, yet posts continue on taking it as being something real .. It makes me wonder if people even read the thread, or if they just read the first post and skip to the end to respond =)

Nope, hardly anyone reads comments. Frustrating isn't it.

An amazing study in ignorance of facts - and a shocking lack of reading skills. This thread should have been over with the first post pointing out the true nature of these documents.
Funny enough, the same people constantly complain about being misled by the government while they're happily misleading themselves.

So, I give it one more try: These documents are just an exercise in code breaking - no aliens involved. Read the documents - all of them, not just the bits that fit your belief system.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
Curious as to why an "excercise" would be classified and hidden by the government.

Look at the document again. It says "Unclassified" on every page. It's not hidden, either, it's in the NSA's electronic reading room.

Also, what exactly does "exercise" mean?

ex·er·cise [ek-ser-sahyz]
noun
4. a written composition, musical piece, or artistic work executed for practice or to illustrate a particular aspect of technique.
dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Indeed anyone can upload anything they like onto 'beforeitisnews'. I have read the Campaigne document as many probably have here on ATS and it was not a factual document.

If we were to give the article/ opinion piece from 'beforeitsnews' a fair hearing as it were, we would be quite right to ask for sources for the claims made in the article. For example, 'According to researchers who have analyzed the document" ... or.... "After several years of intense effort to dislodge the now identified report from the NSA"...or

"Speculation among some of the NSA spooks about what the mysterious messages said allegedly ran the gambit from sarcastic guesses they were just some garbled alien radio commercials (an inside joke that drew nervous laughter from some of the analysts) to those that were convinced the messages—coded in some unknown mathematical progression—conveyed the basics of unlimited energy, star travel, or even time travel."

Where are the sources for any of these statements, how does this writer know about 'nervous laughter from some of the analysts?' The author only links to the Campaigne document and an article by Kevin Smith about the same Campaigne document.

Please don't be fooled just because a piece of writing appears to be in the same format as a news article. It doesn't mean it's a well researched, impartial news article.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Beforeitsnews is just a revolting and degenerate corner of the internet. And logically so it is because there is absolutely no one to control anything that occurs there. It is so to speak completely free to do what it wants.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think its funny that noone believes anything the US gov has to say, but then UFO supporters are all over this like it is supposed to hold some merit. What is it? do you believe the Gov or dont you, cause to just believe somethings that suite your own needs are BS.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Looks pretty hokey to me in the extreme, slide.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Beforeitsnews is just a revolting and degenerate corner of the internet. And logically so it is because there is absolutely no one to control anything that occurs there. It is so to speak completely free to do what it wants.

As in free speech? I'm all in favour of that.

Of course I want to point out when someone presents something unfounded as proof of something but at the end of the day people have freedom of thought and expression.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

What we GOT here is screwed. They gave us NOTHING in all reality. I'm sure they're laughing their butts off over this. S'alright though, as the ET's are tired of waiting for our DO-NOTHING BUT LIE government to fully disclose that they're here, have been here for a long time, and want to initiate contact.

They're going to be exposing themselves more and more in broad daylight to achieve just that very thing in 2012.

Then all you nay-sayers will have to eat your hats!

As it was in the days of Noah...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
I If we were to give the article/ opinion piece from 'beforeitsnews' a fair hearing as it were, we would be quite right to ask for sources for the claims made in the article. For example, 'According to researchers who have analyzed the document" ... or.... "After several years of intense effort to dislodge the now identified report from the NSA"...or

Generally I'd agree, but not in this specific case.

A fair hearing would not require that information in relation to this particular article, since there are numerous factual errors that are clear without needing any to ask the writer any questions.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If there was ever detected signals from outside of our planet.....President Obama would have used that as an excuse to create jobs and get man off this spinning ball by announcing his plan to build starships.

No jobs.....sorry. No Aliens detected.

The NSA could have made up that paper to trick Russia into spending money to bankrupt it. Or to trick Presidents and Congress into getting Federal Appropriations.

Which they got. A little white lie will get you Trillions.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

not sure what it really means.

Then let me make you sure. Not to be rude, but to be kurt. If our government is involved it is all about deception.
From hell to breakfast I would stake my life on it. One big production of deception. To keep the public deluded.
It's really very plain to see from my perspective. My perspective never leaves me wondering. There is always an answer.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If you're looking for validation from the same skeptics who come and go and present the same dull arguments, don't. They're protecting their realities and not attempting to seek truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Maybe you're right. But, they're the only one's with the NSA article which proves this...now, aren't they? And what does that tell you about all of the other news sources in which you're probably defending if they don't present the written information that has been provided to us by, "one of the most degenerate websites on the internet?"

You know what that tells me? That the sources that you think are valid, are even more degenerative than the source your slamming.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

NSA analysts marvel at strange messages

Twenty-nine lengthy transmissions were received and verified as being "of extraterrestrial origin." According to some in the intelligence community, this hot potato was given the highest priority and assigned to "goggle-eyed geeks" tasked to find out exactly what the enigmatic transmissions said.

NSA supercomputers worked on alien code Speculation among some of the NSA spooks about what the mysterious messages said allegedly ran the gambit from sarcastic guesses they were just some garbled alien radio commercials (an inside joke that drew nervous laughter from some of the analysts) to those that were convinced the messages—coded in some unknown mathematical progression—conveyed the basics of unlimited energy, star travel, or even time travel.

Scientists determined that mysterious signals received in 1957 were transmitted to Earth from an advanced alien civilization. Decades have passed while security analysts and dedicated cryptographers struggled to decipher the enigmatic messages from a completely unknown, distant alien culture.

Now, in 2011, the National Security Agency—one of the United States' most secret intelligence gathering organizations—has released under protest (forced by order of a U.S. Federal Court judge) stunning information about intelligent life in the universe. But as usual, the non-curious, inept, doltish mainstream media completely ignores it.

The information is ambiguous and not official. And so then why did you post it to promote a faith based you love Aliens in green cuddly costumes agenda. It would see important if you broke out of a sixth graders mode of thinking instead of posting unimportant things you don't have a clue about. Did this information come out of the Cheyenne mountain facility? They have more important things to hide from us like weapons grade plutonium.

What does Mit Romney and Ron Paul think about this? Probably something like a Brave New World or Orwell book, based on the sacred ark of the covenant. NSA spooks probing our defenses or the lower regions of Dante's Purgatory. The NSA spooks are planning a Global mass inocculation program patterned on ObamaCare of Extraterrestrial origin. The Baconian method of creeping at its best elbowing out of the useful ones? Skunkworks can they verify this? Alien invasions are at best they are like the asian invasions anytime you are at a campus coffee house and want quiet.
edit on 26-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

Maybe you're right. But, they're the only one's with the NSA article which proves this...now, aren't they? And what does that tell you about all of the other news sources in which you're probably defending if they don't present the written information that has been provided to us by, "one of the most degenerate websites on the internet?"

Have you considered that the explanation for more reputable websites not publishing the same story is that it contains about one major error/lie per paragraph?

That fact may have something to do with the absence of the same story from the websites of the BBC, CNN etc etc.

It doesn't seem worth bothering listing all the major errors/lies in that story.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The NASA article that talks about messages to test readers, doesn't actually say that this is a test, what it clearly states is that

Dr. H. H. Campaigne offers additional communications from outer space

Doesn't say that these are a test, but does say that they are communications from outer space.

It is very vague, especially for an article put out by NASA. Disclosure that gives room for the skeptics to claim it is nothing but an exercise. The strange way the opening paragraphs are written makes me wonder it there isn't a cipher contained within those opening paragraphs.

Seems a better understanding would be to do more research on Peter Gersten, who seems to be quite the activist for the government releasing any information about ET life.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

You know what that tells me? That the sources that you think are valid, are even more degenerative than the source your slamming.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

Other news agencies don't report it because - it's not news. Pretty simple.
It's around since 2004 and it's nothing but an exercise for crypto classes at the NSA. It's like reporting that the high school around the corner held a math test in 12th grade - in the 1970s.....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join