It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major US Intelligence Agency Reveals ET Contact

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by nv4711

As I said a few posts earlier. FORGIVE ME! This is not what I accessed. I was looking at something TOTALY DIFFERENT!.....Yes you and the other above are correct....it is a classic case of GEEKDOM!

This has NOTHING to do with E.T. at all. I have to go back and find out what the hell I acessed? It looked like a description or paper on decription of an OLD SOVIET SPY SATELLITE!
Split Infinity

Well... you're forgiven.. :-) You owe me a beer though... ;-)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Blu82

Like I said, ban these folks.

I second the motion..... The scary thing is that these people are allowed to vote, when they clearly have the attention span and reading comprehension of an amoebia...

FLASH BACK TO MUPPET SHOW....Fozzie bear declares he can make a joke about ANYTHING! The two old SOB'S in the balcony say....ok use the word...AMOEBIA! Fozzie Bear sweats a bit and fidgets with his tie then says...OK! Two AMOEBIAS are walking down the street. One AMOEBIA says to the other....Is that the SUN or the MOON rising? The other AMOEBIA replies....I don't know. I don't live around here! YUK! YUK!
Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by sir_slide

I have deciphered the first page. It reads: To Serve Man

Well, that sounds harmless enough.

I'll start on Page 2.

WOW, is that for real? IF so that's pretty cool

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
MAN OH MAN! That is great! Really Great! I try to ignor Star Trek references in posts but sometimes I find myself using them. LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

So let me get this straight because for a second I could swear you are trying to disrespect me when you dont even know me, you have the audacity to break my balls over something nobody on this website has concrete evidence on? I decide to add my opinion on a topic that interests me and you attempt to embarrass me?..What gives you the right to judge me? So do you believe everything our goverment says to be true? I actually feel sorry for you and your urges to bash people over a computer, you must have been beat up alot as a kid huh?, now go back into your mommys basement and strap on your tinfoil hat and Deny Ignorance all night.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blu82

So let me get this straight because for a second I could swear you are trying to disrespect me when you dont even know me, you have the audacity to break my balls over something nobody on this website has concrete evidence on? I decide to add my opinion on a topic that interests me and you attempt to embarrass me?..What gives you the right to judge me? So do you believe everything our goverment says to be true? I actually feel sorry for you and your urges to bash people over a computer, you must have been beat up alot as a kid huh?, now go back into your mommys basement and strap on your tinfoil hat and Deny Ignorance all night.

OK....to be honest...I didn't think of the repercussions of my statement....but I stand by it....it has nothing to do with E.T.

I will give you a pass on the MOMMIE and TIN FOIL comment cuz MOMMIE worked....s.....for the COMPANY...and has since we were running our own little war in Laos and Cambodia....as MOMMIE....made sure the schedualing was right for the B-52's that were bombing the crap out of these two countries near the boarder of vietnam....as the NV....were going outside the HO CHI MINH trail to avoid U.S. Bombers...so we ran a little covert war. Split Infinity....ps....MOMMIE could probably kick your butt! LOL!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Okay

So as has been pointed out many times during the thread, it seems that this was simply an exercise in code breaking, conducted by the NSA. With that understanding comes a few questions in my opinion, I find it a little confusing given the context.

For the people who seem to be literally screaming that this has been covered and that it is an exercise, relax, obviously some members didn't read the thread before they responded and that's fine, there is no need to be overwhelmingly rude, it's pretty obnoxious.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
I'm of the opinion that all of the stuff to do with aliens, from crop circles to phoenix lights are basically here to push forward the development of our consciousness

.......except that crop circles are man made...........and the Phoenix lights are also likely to be man made in origin...........If you seriously think crop circles and the Phoenix lights are "alien" then it's no wonder you don't realise that the NSA document is of an exercise .......not an actual ET transmission!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Okay

So as has been pointed out many times during the thread, it seems that this was simply an exercise in code breaking, conducted by the NSA. With that understanding comes a few questions in my opinion, I find it a little confusing given the context.

For the people who seem to be literally screaming that this has been covered and that it is an exercise, relax, obviously some members didn't read the thread before they responded and that's fine, there is no need to be overwhelmingly rude, it's pretty obnoxious.

Sir_slide..... The problem is that you didn't do your homework before starting the thread, but the bigger problem is that the ignorant follow up posts are exactly the reason why no mainstream scientist wants to touch the UFO / Alien subject with a 10 ft pole..... and those of us that have an interest in it are thrown into the same bucket as these mindless posters....

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

.......except that crop circles are man made...........and the Phoenix lights are also likely to be man made in origin...........If you seriously think crop circles and the Phoenix lights are "alien" then it's no wonder you don't realise that the NSA document is of an exercise .......not an actual ET transmission!

not? you may be right.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

So as has been pointed out many times during the thread, it seems that this was simply an exercise in code breaking, conducted by the NSA.

Just a little bit of research would have revealed to you that this was just an exercise.........but you decided to post this thread regardless?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blu82

So let me get this straight because for a second I could swear you are trying to disrespect me when you dont even know me, you have the audacity to break my balls over something nobody on this website has concrete evidence on?

Umm, look. The fact is that this was exposed as a training exercise YEARS AGO on this site. This was first pointed out on page 2 of this thread and several times thereafter, complete with citations for previous threads. In other words, if you take time to study the issue as presented, you will find that "concrete evidence" HAS been presented. It has been presented many, many times. In other words, this is a done deal. It's over. This exercise has been mis-interpreted many times, and that mis-interpretation has been corrected many times.

I can actually understand if someone came across this and simply did not know what it really was. What I don't understand is how, after this has been exposed, another few pages are written by people who still take this as real. My guess is they simply did not read the thread, but reacted to the headline. If a person did not read the thread, then that shows a certain carelessness and a jump to unjustified conclusions. If a person did read the thread, then that shows a certain lack of reading comprehension. In either case, if a person exposes themselves as acting in either manner, he can expect to be called out on it. If that winds up embarrassing, well, think of it as an object lesson and just try to do better next time.

For the last friggin' time, this was an EXERCISE. It is an UNCLASSIFIED document, which it says right on the front page. This web site proclaims that it "denies ignorance." How about let's try that some time?

As for being "obnoxious", OP. You posted this without doing any research. You then defended it as "real" EVEN AFTER it was pointed out it was fake. Essentially you wasted everyone's time here. You did not deny ignorance here; you promoted it. Now you're calling people obnoxious because they pointed out how badly you messed up? The obnoxious part here is that this thread exists in the first place and that people still believe it even after being given the exact sources proving it is all foolishness.
edit on 11/26/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

......except that crop circles are man made...........

ahah is that so?

One thing to understand when looking at the origins of crop circles is that there are MANY formations that CANNOT have been done by humans. Take this formation for example
This appeared right near a cliff edge, during a very violent storm, right after hoaxers had attempted to replicate a previously occurring crop circle, as if to say 'nice try, although you can't make this one'. It seems to me that while many claim that researchers are choosing to ignore facts, one could say the same on the other end of the spectrum.

Another thing that should be acknowledged is that if one was to make a crop circle, you would assume that in order to pull off some of the incredible formations that they would need practice, one thing that we don't really see is practice circles, where are they practicing? Another thing is that you can quite easily tell which ones have been made by humans, they are sloppy and do not have the fine weaving patterns that spiral out from the centre of most 'alien' crop circles. Also, if one were to make a crop circle, at night, illegally, then you would assume they would be very time conscious and may need to be speedy, which when we acknowledge the weaving patterns on the ground doesn't really fit, why would they go to such effort to create a very complex weaving pattern that can't actually be observed from the sky.

While I hear people repeat the notion that humans are responsible for 100 per cent of the crop circles appearing around the place,I find it to be completely ignorant to suggest so, all you have to do is look into a few of the more amazing patterns and this notion will be challenged. Another thing to take into account is the information encoded in some of these formations, I couldn't possibly begin to do this topic justice, although within the alien crop circle you have some incredibly detailed information encoded in the disk, look into it.

edit on 26-11-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

And that's okay, obviously I wasn't aware, and I found the whole thing pretty exciting and wanted to post it in order to discuss it.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

reply to post by P12SOLD

ahaha, really? The NSA website good enough for you? www.nsa.gov...

Prior to the patriot act you could go on the DOD website, and under a small footnote perhaps under the auspices of the DIA (primary DOD intelligence umbrella,) and the NRO's, national recon office's National Imaging Center you could find the Office of Information Exploitation. They were really called that. It could be another attempt to test the water's of social acceptance to the idea of ET, or whoever lets just call it unknown and something we can't do anything about. I always thought that any attempt to "introduce" the population at large to something like this might start by a comment here or there, and even on an "official" web site. Notice the MSM is not foaming at the mouth? Thats not at all surprising. The next rational approach might be to introduce the idea that simple ET bacteria or the like has been positively identified. Remember back when NASA reported that fossils were found in a Martian meteorite that dropped on Antarctica? It was ultimately more acceptable in the scientific community to shoot the ET idea down then accept it.

There was a study years ago by the RAND Corporation that even if the President himself announced "they're here," or over there or anywhere, a large percentage, perhaps 45% of the people wouldn't buy it, and for the most part wouldn't care as long as it didn't affect them. If the light's stay on the internet works and everyones toilets still flush most won't get shook up about it. A radio signal is not going to be a secret from everyone on Earth forever. Lots of countries, and companies have powerful communications intercept ability. So assume it will get out, if thats how the "discovery" is made public. And that's exactly how any government wants people to react to something like this, say waah? And roll over and go back to sleep. In other words the best any government can pray for is the masses will respond to an announcement like this by doing, Nothing. A lot of people worked very hard for decades to make sure thats exactly what happens. Nothing.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Bummers its all advanced math, was lousy in math in school, thought maybe it was a simple message for us simple people...

Oh well I guess us normal people will just have to wait for them to show up..and ask..

"Wheres the greasy burgers we've come along way"..

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

It is true what you say, people are very wrapped in this materialistic paradigm that as long as it doesnt effect their lives directly then they don't really care. It's sad that possibly the biggest discovery in human history is something that people are not very interested in, not to say that this is the discovery, but if one were to happen, as you mentioned, many people either wouldn't believe it or wouldn't care. Part of that is the conditioning factor, I think we've been conditioned to be detached from the more important things in the universe. I mean look at the number they have done on the ufo issue...It seems that it's not acceptable to seek information, look at many responses in this thread for example

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

We had a thread about this today, and apparently eleven more this year, three in 2009, four in 2006, and two in 2003 (by IsaacKoi's count; going by the release date, the 2003 count can't be right). If you look at the documents, you'll see it's an unclassified cryptography exercise. No aliens were involved, unless one went undercover as a mathematician named Howard. All the excitement today seems to be over the key; if you're interested in codebreaking, you should probably start with the original puzzle.
edit on 25-11-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: date

Thanks for letting us know THE TRUTH about this.

I'm Un-Flagging the thread...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join