It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators Demand the Military Lock Up American Citizens in a “Battlefield” They Define as Being R

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Frira...

You're profile indicates your recent choice in becomming an ATS member... I never had the chance to welcome you here, so I'll take the opportunity to do so now.

Welcome to ATS Frira...

Now, allow me to introduce you to something long standing ATS members have at some point come to the realization of. ATS is filled with members who embrace Ignorance as if it were something in life to cherish. eventually, those with this disposition realize the truth of the matter and discover an adjusted view on the important things to embrace in this life other than the implanted smoke screen of blissful joy such ignorance gave to them.

This is what ATS members consider as "Waking Up".

Unfortunately, These same long standing members also have come to realize that the aforementioned disposition surrounding ATS will never go away, because new memberships are formulated here on a daily basis, and as such, it continues to take a vast amount of diligence on existing ATS members to DENY IGNORANCE.

I've followed your posts here on this thread, and I've observed something consistant with each post you've made here...

your wish to insert a defense supporting this controversial Bill at every given angle. Not just that, but also while doing so inserting a rather sarcastically slanted series of comments which seem to try to throw jabbs at the commentar you're replying to...

We here on ATS call this Political Trolling. You're not trolling ATS are you?

Regarding your reply to my post, which tries to utilize subtleties in Language formulation to obfuscate the seriousness of the precedent this Bill sets in retroactivist legislation, which is also accompanied with the sarcastic slant on how we can sleep at night...

It's not appreciated, and what's more, it makes you look like someone who intentionally has chosen to participate in activity here on these forums that violates the C.O.C. mandated by ATS

This is your invitation to cease and desist such actions at this time.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

They're not talking about arresting foreign citizens in a foreign country. They don't have the power by any means to say "arrest an Australian in Australia". It's just these patsy politicians are more deluded by the planted "fight the evil terrorist" dogma.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
didn't germany do this to poland? now america is doing this to america. well everybody keep your eyes on the horizon, and your powder dry. video was convincing, i'm gonna look more into it.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
didn't germany do this to poland? now america is doing this to america. well everybody keep your eyes on the horizon, and your powder dry. video was convincing, i'm gonna look more into it.

They are the ones who crucified Jesus, the GERMANS
The bad guys. The ones who have German blood and were born with German ancestry. That includes Dwight Eisenhower because he was german. D-day invasion that ended the Third Reich doesn't mean anything. After that of course he was involved in MKultra and Majestic 12 and government technology exchange with the aliens. The only thing that made that possible was because Eisenhower had german in his blood. Ancestry German = Evil.

Can't trust them Germans. Germany invaded Poland as you eloquently state. And they killed Jesus disciples. When Peter was crucified upside down they fed him wiener sausage. German churches are scary because they are made with stones and rock excavated in Germany itself. Germany is a battlefield for wars and so those rocks have soul memory of german Swastikas. Am I going to get a TOS warning for defending my heritage again?

This bill by American Senate and Congress is patterned exactly on Germany's invasion of Poland. Our Senators sit around and read Mein Kampf and say, hmm lets make a bill that sounds like this. The only thing second (as bad) as Germans would be Lincoln because he wanted war to preserve the Union and to keep out bankers from Overseas. Lincoln that bad person.
edit on 26-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Sounds like he's laying the groundwork for a new battle field.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Didn't they learn anything from the Japanese internment camps of World War II. Apparently not.
Be seeing you...

Sure they did, hide the camps better and use intimidation to silence people. Ask the German American's that were rounded up and sent to internment camps as well.

You have a good point.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

The suggestion is that the bill is retroactive. Could there be an active attempt to cover POTUS butt? And the military as well for the death of Bin Ladin?

That's a good point .....

Bin Laden and that other one Awliki in Yemen along with Samir Khan.

That brings up another question .....

Awliki was an American Citizen apparently aiding an enemy on foreign soil.

Khan was an American citizen also and an editor of a magazine called Inspire, and a self proclaimed traitor.

How does that situation apply ?

"Fair Trials" for Americans ?

Wheeeeww.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Well I think it is Obama and the current Senate who are the Insurgents in the Global Economic battlefield we have all been dragged into,

Maybe the people should have the financial affairs of the Obama and the Senate looked into, see who is putting self greed over the greater good of America and it's people,

Basically we can see by some of the dross spouted from the Political Drones, they they start out promising everything to help the people and are very quick to stab them in the back as they see the golden trough ahead,

Now, personally I'm a peace loving soveriegn on God's green earth! I have know political or religious leaning's!

I do not live in fear of any God, but recognise the beauty, strength and frailties of my fellow man, woman, child and have come to look at everybody in an even manner and only then it is that they may change my personal opinion on them based on there actions, but nobody's perfect and perfect would be boring,

Back to the ficticious battlefield, my door is open to anybody in a crisis, I have love, warmth, food, water and shelter! However if any foreign nation sends anybody to apprehend me as an innocent soul I will not be responsible for the welfare of anybody stepping onto my property or violating my person,

Come on folks, it really is time to have an Egyptian uprising, Global style " enough is enough " lets get all leeches and turncoats arrested, it is they that can try Camp Fema for it services,

Final point, the Bankers are getting all the blame for the Global woes in many aspects of our problems!

Why are they not being outed by name and address, lets get them out there and let the people talk to them,

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OrwellWasAnOptimist

Guns, Guns, guns... is that seriously the only thing you can bring up about rights, you say we got our right to arms snatched from right under our noses but to me looks like your remaining right to guns isnt really making a difference to anything in your country, its kinda like the 2nd amendment is being used as a decoy while your freedom of speech and rights to privacy have been snatched from right under your gun crazed noses, just look at the amount of police brutality in America, second amendment isnt helping anything there is it? Sure i admit that the vast majority of Aussies are sheep unfortunately, though in America im sure theres just a different flock of sheep...A gun toting flock of sheep, but they are still sheep and neither flock knows how to standup to the wolves whether they be armed or not, and as you can see, even if you do exercise your 2nd amendment, you will only be turning your country into a battlefield which is what the us government has already prepared for, just like your senators already calling 'homeland a battlefield'.
edit on 30/09/10 by Maccaron.Shakaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
America's Government is acting like the kid you give a bit too much freedom, and think that they can do anything to the others around them because no one is smacking them on the wrist.... It also seems as if they're TRYING to start a homeland war. One of these days they're going to push someone's buttons, and push them hard.

And The United States is going to end up looking like Bethesda's Fallout.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This is very very bad. First the Patriot Act and now this? The Fed government is going off it's rails. This will basically give them the right to lock up anyone that speaks out against the Fed government and revoke their bill of rights. I hope like hell the supreme court steps in and blows this bill out of the water because it is unconstitutional as hell. This bill will definately give the feds the ability to revoke a person's rights and leave them hanging in limbo without a trial and suspended writ of habeus corpus..

Folks, this is what a Totalitarian government looks like when it begins to take absolute power. Make no mistake the U.S. is rapidly becoming more and more totalitarian every day. It might be a good idea for U.S. citizens to start border hopping Canada like illegal mexicans. Never thought i'd see the day when i'd ever say THAT. Almost makes me want to cry.
edit on 26-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31
[mo Glad they banded all firearms down under. Makes taken over a country so much easier. Guess thats why in Mad maxx they almost all had Bows and arrows. Japan during WWII refused to invade American because every blade of grass would have a cowboy with a gun.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Do you people even realize how many civilians in America own guns? I own six alone. Do you really think people are just going to go quietly? Some will because their to involved with dancing with the stars. Let them come , it will be the biggest blood bath in Earths history.

If you haven't started prepping better start soon.

Good luck and as always be vigilant.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I was ridiculed on this site for believing the US government is building prison's all over the US...if you believe they're not planning on rounding up citizens and locking them up in "Residential Camps" like Jesse Ventura would say "Think again!".

Here is an article that came out on Nov. 19, 2011. In SOUTHWEST RANCHES, FL, an upscale suburb, they are building an "immigration prison" and if you believe that I want to sell you 100 acres of swamp land in New Jersey.

Here's the article and IMHO a FUTURE detention center for those of us who refuse to be SLAVES:

PRISON

Wake up and the nightmare will end!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
FEMA Internment camps. Martial Law incoming. The media can incite riots by twisting the truth. TPTB will make sure that they have a "good reason" for this to happen.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

If enacted, sections 1031 and 1032 of the NDAA would:

1) Explicitly authorize the federal government to indefinitely imprison without charge or trial American citizens and others picked up inside and outside the United States;

(2) Mandate military detention of some civilians who would otherwise be outside of military control, including civilians picked up within the United States itself; and

(3) Transfer to the Department of Defense core prosecutorial, investigative, law enforcement, penal, and custodial authority and responsibility now held by the Department of Justice.

Under the guise of the annual National Defense Authorization Act that funds many things, including the military. I believe this says it all...

Take the time, RIGHT NOW, to go to the ACLU website and Urge the Senate to Oppose Indefinite Military Detention - it only takes a few seconds.
edit on 26/11/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Anyone with half a brain can see what is coming round the corner and it's not pretty.

Here in the UK, we have locked up a guy called Babar Ahmad (www.freebabarahmad.com...) for no reason and that is a proven fact. Zero evidence, in fact the courts cleared him of all charges but he has now become a political prisoner who is fighting extradition to the US.

So what does this bill (and many other US, UK and European laws) pose? It may very well mean that you can get arrested on your own soil for doing sweet F all, and then due to some other related bill/law in another country you can have your backside shipped there or if you're really lucky you end up rotting in prison.

The cronies in power have had the warning signs there for ages, they know that eventually the American people would start to wake up and start asking questions, demanding answers and eventually walk into the white house.

So this bill (and many others like that will emerge) are designed to keep the 1% safe from the 99%.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
reply to post by Frira

I've followed your posts here on this thread, and I've observed something consistant with each post you've made here...

your wish to insert a defense supporting this controversial Bill at every given angle.

Obviously you have NOT followed my posts here-- but only managed to glean that I write what the Bill is about, as opposed to writing from blind emotion... and that my doing so bothers you.

For example, you write that the Bill makes something illegal that was not illegal before; and I write that it did no such thing; rather, that it spoke to jurisdiction and that it apparently offered greater protection under the Law to the enemy by providing legal representation.

See the difference there?

So, explain, please... What would the bill make illegal that was not illegal before? Or... What freedom has it taken away?

That is, please contribute to the discussion rather than posting that you wish me to cease and desist ("This is your invitation to cease and desist such actions at this time") my part in it. I know it is difficult to discuss when you are expected to refer to the actually wording of a very long Bill, most of which is not controversial.

Not just that, but also while doing so inserting a rather sarcastically slanted series of comments which seem to try to throw jabbs at the commentar you're replying to...

You called providing legal representation to a POW (a good thing) "retroactive punishment" (a bad thing).

I merely continued the play on the concept that extending rights is evil, and doing justice is Hell.

The burr under your saddle is that you were called on it. Tough. Buck up, man.

We here on ATS call this Political Trolling. You're not trolling ATS are you?

The you who do call it that, misuse the word. Because I engage the issue, rather than name call, mischaracterize, and whine when someone makes a good point contrary to my own.

I do not engage in dishonest rhetoric.

Regarding your reply to my post, which tries to utilize subtleties in Language formulation to obfuscate the seriousness of the precedent this Bill sets in retroactivist legislation, which is also accompanied with the sarcastic slant on how we can sleep at night...

Really? In what way did I obfuscate? You made a claim that you have not substantiated, and rather than substantiate, if you can, you tell me you do not appreciate it.

That is not my problem.

It's not appreciated,

Of course there are people who do not appreciate having their unsubstantiated claims contradicted. I never thought otherwise. Who told you that was good place for you to put yourself in?

I responded to hyperbole. Responding in kind makes no point-- because making an opposite false claim does not assist in understanding.

and what's more...

No. That is enough of you and your ad hominem.

Now, trot back in the thread and find where I impugned your character-- and then note that you just attempted to do so to my character.

Instead, next time, I invite you to open a new tab, look up a news article, or the bill itself, and then articulate your counter-point. I know that is more work, but then, you engage the topic, further the discussion and deny ignorance when you do it.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Frira

I generally don't take sides but I have to agree I couldn't actually find what was wrong with your posts...sure you are opinionated but then that is a good thing rather then being reflective of many of the views on this forum (and outside of it).

It's not the size of your pen or how many pages you write with it but the words that matter. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Adios.
edit on 26-11-2011 by old_god because: I ran out of cookies

edit on 26-11-2011 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Shame US citizens are too chicken to have one of these:

1789. How to sort out the parasites.

Nothing will happen though, it takes the sacking of a baseball coach or the losing of a football team to make Americans riot these days. Pathetic really.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join