It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of the Roman Caesars by blood! (Proven Fact)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
WOW! You my friend deserve a golden star for all that hard work! I am not even close to the half mark yet and you have out done yourself with this post!

Congratulations and Thank you!

S&F!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cuchullainuk777

Trying to defend the Geoffrey of Monmouths pseudohistory is sad .ITS ACCEPTED UNIVERSALLY IN THE ACADEMIC FRATERNITY the validity of his claims have about as much plausibility as THE EARTH BEING FLAT.It really is puerile to defend an OP,dear me on top of that to defend it by suggesting it had validty 500 years after the event .MUZZLEFISH YEAH THE EARTH WAS FLAT AND THE SUN ORBITED THE EARTH TILL WE KNEW BETTER .

Actually,

The round Earth was known to the ancient Egyptians.

Documents exist.

The Library of Alexandria was looted by Julius Caesar and retruned to Rome.

The info for Columbus was provided by the Vatican.

The Knights Templar also had Vatican info.

IMO.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by cuchullainuk777

Trying to defend the Geoffrey of Monmouths pseudohistory is sad .ITS ACCEPTED UNIVERSALLY IN THE ACADEMIC FRATERNITY the validity of his claims have about as much plausibility as THE EARTH BEING FLAT.It really is puerile to defend an OP,dear me on top of that to defend it by suggesting it had validty 500 years after the event .MUZZLEFISH YEAH THE EARTH WAS FLAT AND THE SUN ORBITED THE EARTH TILL WE KNEW BETTER .

Actually,

The round Earth was known to the ancient Egyptians.

Documents exist.

The Library of Alexandria was looted by Julius Caesar and retruned to Rome.

The info for Columbus was provided by the Vatican.

The Knights Templar also had Vatican info.

IMO.

some of these peeps need to read the ROME thread and our posts

good lord..i pretty much have the proof in my hand that columbus knew all about america

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It's known that John I of Portugal had knowledge of the coordinates to get to the New World. So, it was known that the Americas existed. Colombus didn't "discover" anything. Plenty of boats had already been there. The book "Before Columbus" is an interesting investigation of pre-columbian contact between Africans-Phoenecians, and the natives of Mexico - the Olmec.

The real question is, who gave the go-ahead for the West - the sphere of Tiferet/Europe, to conquer the new World - Netzach-Hod, and lay the "foundation" for the New World Order? And what was significant about the 1490's?? To take a "guess" - the Kabbalistic calendar - the Hebrew Calendar, is to last for 6000 years. The year 1490 of the Christian calendar marked the transition from the sphere of Hod into Yesod. Yesod means "foundation" in Hebrew, and within its sphere of influence, all the preceding energies gather..

I'm am sure the Vatican has some interesting stuff in its archives. And, in regards to the library of Alexandria, it seems too naive to believe that the Romans would destroy it without realizing the profound loss in knowledge. The books were taken and brought to Rome, just as Egyptian Obelisks were taken and transported to Rome.
edit on 1-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Great post my friend !

I actually gave you a star !

Perhaps you should go further on this subject and post some details in the Rome thread.

I think the whole thing was Vatican sponsored.

I also think the Vatican made some kind of land claims in advance of 1492, but some calendar conflicts may exist.

Take some time, if you have'nt been following the Rome thread lately.

The later pages there go into this subject.

I have read some theories from old manuscripts that say C. Columbus may have been a fictional charactor.

I'm am sure the Vatican has some interesting stuff in its archives. And, in regards to the library of Alexandria, it seems too naive to believe that the Romans would destroy it without realizing the profound loss in knowledge. The books were taken and brought to Rome, just as Egyptian Obelisks were taken and transported to Rome.

100%

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

That thread is enormous. Direct me to the pages you refer to.

I read the beginning of the thread and I think a lot of what the OP has to say has merit. Particularly with the 'staging' biblical prophecy.

If you want context for how that is possible, read "to eliminate the opiate" by Marvin Antelman. Essentially, Israels Elite are gnostic, just as their western brethren. Moses Mendelsohn, the famous '3rd moses' of liberal Jews, was actually descended from a Frankist family i.e. as in Jacob Frank, the Gnostic Jew and supposed reincarnation of Sabbati Sevi who taught sin as a path to God. Important founders within Reform Judaism, Conservative Judaism, Reconstructionist Judaism, were all connected to these groups, particularly to the Donmeh in Turkey....

So, they are a clever, amoral group of guys.... And look at how they mock biblical history! The first "king" of the Jewish state? David...Ben Gurion.....How apt that he was a dwarf! and look at some of the other names of the men, specifically the most subversive politician in Israels history, Shimon Peres... Peres means "to breach"......and who has opened Israel up to its enemies the way Shimon Peres has? This could be coincidence, or, perhaps the elite are trying to make a point...for instance, Barak Obama literally means in Hebrew "Blessed Leader".... And then add Hussein in between, and you have "Blessed Handsome leader"...

I'm expecting a religious revolution in the Israel... Are the PTB so arrogant, so completely off their rocker, that they will give Israel the opportunity to beat them?? Maybe this is biblical prophecy playing itself out in a most apposite fashion. The religion of Gnosticism - of anthropos - man - verse the religion of God, or the "demiurge"..and the arrogant men in power will test God, give the religious Jews in Israel the scenario in which they could destroy them. For what? To prove that Man is greater then the God of creation...
oh...how bad things may go for them if they are wrong....

Perhaps they are so confident in their power, that there's no way in Hell - or on earth - that the Jews could succeed, barring divine intervention.

I don't know. I try to connect the dots and sometimes things just look crazy. The religious Jews are preparing to take control. The temple institute has most of the items to be used in the Temple built. They even got donations from Jewish billionaires, like 3 million to build the golden menorah from Vadim Rabinovitch, a Ukranian Media mogul.... They're even building a model of the Temple outside Jerusalem. Also, the famous Rabbi, the Vilna Gaon, who made the prediction before he died (in the late 1700s) that the sign of the coming of the Messiah is when the Hurva synagogue will be rebuilt built. The hurva synagogue was consecrated just last year. And where did the majority of the money come from again? Vadim Rabinovitch. This man is lining his pockets with the Mitvah of Tzedeka - or, he's just leading the religious Jews on.

Eugene Narrett, a very interesting writer, suggests that the insanity of Esau - his mind numbing egotism, and hate for Jacob-Israel, will lead him to do the wildest things. And Ishmael - the Arabs who collude with Esau - are a group of "wild asses" themselves, as the Torah describes Ishmael- A wild man. Interested in sport, and games.

This might just be one wild game to the elite.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Good work, its interesting knowing the lineage of those I am related to. 6th cousin twice removed to the Queen

S&F

29INFDIV

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
[yes but ceaserian was still alive....he was the first real emperor, well should of been....but his father chose octavious, adopted son....augustus/octavoious line is new

so ceasers and cleopatras lineage was usurped...in the end wasnt it..well cleopatras was i know that

He could not have become Emperor as the Senate, who at that point still voted triumphs, one, would not have declared the bastard son of an Egyptian, 'Imperator'. And two, he did nothing to deserve the title or the triumph. Octavian did not gain the title and the position of 'Emperor' immediately, it was slowly created by him in a decades long consolidation of power and titles, most of which he initially refused giving the apparence of a reluctant ruler. This was in contrast to the lesson he learned from Caesar who supposedly demanded Dictator for Life from the Senate.

edit on 2-12-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by cuchullainuk777
another quote from professor Marler :

"Neither Tacitus, Suetonius, nor Dio Cassius, the Roman historians, have anything at all to say about Genuissa. But Griscom, in his lengthy introduction to the Historia, is much concerned to defend Geoffey's credibility. And, if Geoffrey, who relied upon sources to which we may not now have access, can be believed, then grounds may exist for saying that Genuissa was the daughter of Claudius and the spouse of Arviragus. Thorpe agrees with Griscom that, on the whole, Geoffrey is likely to be something better than a fabulist. "

Did you even read your own quote? DO YOU EVER READ MY QUOTES?
Griscom, Thorpe, and Marler are open to the very likely possibility that he is "likely to be something better than a fabulist." But none of your posts reflect this position. You claim it's all fake, which is silly considering you post little reference other than your personal opinions.

Geoffrey of Monmouth

He is best known for his chronicle Historia Regum Britanniae ("History of the Kings of Britain"), which was widely popular in its day and was credited uncritically well into the 16th century,[1] being translated into various other languages from its original Latin.

So for 500 years roughly, everyone who could read (Vatican monks) took this work seriously and as a legitimate historical source of information. Why would they do that?Yeah so what monks thought was right 400 years ago its validation of Geoffrey?

Geoffrey claims in his dedication that the book is a translation of an "ancient book in the British language that told in orderly fashion the deeds of all the kings of Britain", given to him by Walter, Archdeacon of Oxford.

But for some reason a few contemporary historians dismiss this claim, why? Because the 'ancient book' is not available, dare I say lost somewhere deep within the Vatican Secret Archives? A FEW HISTORIANS?

There is no generic browsing, and researchers must ask for the precise document they wish to see, identifying it either by consulting the indices and must be granted an expressed written permission authorized by a ranking prelate for perusement. Even then, not many requests are granted entrance as the application process is long and rigorous.

So if you do not know the exact identification of a work, you cannot possibly find it or gain access to it, and alas we don't know the exact identification of one of Geoffrey's sources, so it would be impossible to gain access to it for review *unless you know the exact name of it*. You can't just go browsing through this library.

It is, however, likely that the Archdeacon furnished Geoffrey with some materials in the Welsh language that helped inspire his work, as Geoffrey's position and acquaintance with the Archdeacon would not have afforded him the luxury of fabricating such a claim outright.
You havin a laugh?

The even admit that it was very unlikely that he fabricated the claim that he got sources from this Archdeacon.

Much of it is based on the Historia Britonum, a 9th century Welsh-Latin historical compilation, Bede's Historia ecclesiastica gentis Anglorum and Gildas's sixth-century polemic De Excidio et Conquestu Britanniae expanded with material from Bardic oral tradition, genealogical tracts,

Much of the work appears to be derived from Gildas's 6th century polemic The Ruin of Britain, Bede's 8th century Ecclesiastical History of the English People, the 9th century History of the Britons ascribed to Nennius, the 10th century Welsh Annals, medieval Welsh genealogies (such as the Harleian Genealogies) and king-lists, the poems of Taliesin, the Welsh tale Culhwch and Olwen, and some of the medieval Welsh Saint's Lives

I suppose you will claim all of these other sources are fabrications as well. A little pressumptious? Gildas e.g can be validated

Historia Regum Britanniae

He follows this with a dedication to Robert, earl of Gloucester and Waleran, count of Meulan, whom he enjoins to use their knowledge and wisdom to improve his tale.

Matter of Britain

The Matter of Britain is a name given collectively to the body of literature and legendary material associated with Great Britain and its legendary kings, particularly King Arthur. Together with the Matter of France, which concerned the legends of Charlemagne, and the Matter of Rome, which included material derived from or inspired by classical mythology, it was one of the three great literary cycles recalled repeatedly in medieval literature.

[/q

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Geoffrey of Monmouth
by Brian Edward Rise

“Whenever his dates are checked, as in the Roman period, Geoffrey emerges clearly as a writer of FICTION and CANNOT BE RELIED UPON FOR FACTS
Initially expanding a Welsh legend that traces Briton origins to the wanderings of Brutus and his band of Trojans, Geoffrey then narrates a lengthy group of FICTIONAL REIGNS up to the time of the Roman conquest.”

.www.pantheon.org...

“The legend of Brutus became established as part of the attempt by medieval chroniclers to trace Britain's history and link it to the works of ancient authors such as Virgil. One of the most important medieval chronicles was the Historia regum Britanniae (History of the Kings of Britain), written by Geoffrey of Monmouth”

“Although Geoffrey's account was not based on historical evidence”,

www.britishmuseum.org...

“Geoffrey claimed he translated The History of the Kings of Britain into Latin from a “most ancient book in the British tongue,” but scholars routinely dismiss this claim as an attempt to lend authority to the work. Instead they credit Geoffrey as an author of a virtuosic imagination and narrative skill. The book which Geoffrey claimed he copied is not mentioned by any other historian and thus widely believed to have been invented by him.”
scholars routinely dismiss
www.enotes.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

check u2u.

too long to respond here.

cheers.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The Rothschild bloodline also known as the “Bauers” is one of the most notorious black occult bloodline of the middle ages Germany. This bloodline started out of Germany and today controls the whole finances of this planet. They are the ones who make decisions about the money matters of our world. They own the major banks in US, Europe and even the Federal Reserve Bank of US. The federal reserve bank of the US was controlled by 5 banks, which were in turn controlled by Nathan M. Rothschild & sons of London. Having control over the federal reserve of US is like having control over the worlds money. Such is their influence and power. To be honest, half of the world’s wealth is controlled by them and the rest by their allies. These people never go bankrupt or lose their wealth. Through the control of money they have been using their power to divide and conquer the major sects of people. Many wars and battles have been planned and organized in the name of religion, god and freedom by them. The common man has been fooled into thinking that the fighting for their religion, god is the source of his religious faith. Yet these wars still continue on this planet just like any other business.

The Rothschilds are so powerful and influential that they can cause inflation, recession, make or break any major international company and even make companies go bankrupt like the recent Lehman Bros, Ford etc. As Heinrich Heine (poet & philosopher) has rightly said “money is the God of our time and Rothschild is his prophet”

The Rothschilds meet twice a day in London and decide what the price of gold should be, they then dictate this to the whole world. What the federal reserve does with the finances of US is also dictated by the Rothschild. They even have control over all the major networks in US and Europe. Major news channels like CBS, ABC, CNN are owned and controlled by them. These networks show and tell what they are being told by the Rothschild. The Rothschilds have connection with MI5, J.P. Morgan, Council for Foreign Relations, Rockefeller and many others. Victor Rothschild worked for JP Morgan and was an important part of the MI5, the British Intelligence. The rothschilds together with the Bavarian Illuminati represented the financial power behind zionism and communism. They started and financed many wars on this planet.

Mayer Amschel Bauer was the founder of the “House of Rothschild”. He was a khazar (non-hebrew jew) born in Frankfurt Germany in 1743. His father was a money lender and goldsmith from eastern europe. Mayer worked for the Oppenheimer bank in Hanover for quite some time and later opened his own counting shop on the jews street in frankfurt. Over the doors of his shop he placed a red shield - the emblem of the revolutionary minded khazar jews of the eastern europe. He later changed his name to “Rothschild”. In German rothschild is “rotes schild” which means “red shield”. His business became known as the house of rothschild. Mayer married a 16 year old Gutele Schnaper and had 5 sons and 5 daughters. His 5 sons were: Amschel, Salomon, Nathan, Kolman and Jakob. Mayer Amschel and his family were Jews to the core. He even decided whom his sons shall marry. He got them married to those who brought business gains to the family. All of his 5 daughters married bankers and all of his children were employed in the banking business. They were a very close knit family and believed that no one could even break them up if all of the children were united.

Amschel Mayer Rothschild was one of the original members of Rhodes Round Table group, which later developed into the “Council for Foreign Relations”. Amschel Mayer once said “Give me control of the economics of a country and I care not who makes her laws”.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
in which branch of the family tree, the rothschild fits in. are they related to rome on one way or another, they do seems to play an important role in the power elite group.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Great work, enjoyed this thread very much.
S&F is never enough for you, I'd flag you 500 times if possible.

Take care and thank you

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Interesting work, and well researched.

However...

How is it a conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BMorris[/i
How is it a conspiracy?

Lol yeah, just noticed that it is in the gen. conspiracy section.
Maybe the mods will move it eventually.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tonybackfirst

I have the book "THE RISE OF THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD", maybe I must actually read it sometime. It's dated 1928.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BMorris
Interesting work, and well researched.

However...

How is it a conspiracy?

The conspiracy lies within the conflicting versions that we see right here.

The claims of one vs the claims of another.

If one is wrong, then somebody was/is hiding something.

Probably all for power and money and prestige.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You arent going to convince them to accept your perspective,humans have a historical misbelief that they are entitled to some form of natural equality,of everyone being equal ---this is impossible because nothing in nature is equal ,balanced yes but never ever equal,equal translates into no motion and our entire universe is based on motion and motion requires inequity and an natural instinct to seek balance,creating by virtue and proxy motion,or energy or life.

Ask yourself how Catherine Howard and Anne Boleyn became Queens??Just research it a little and then follow the Royal blood line and you will see that it is the WOMEN who carry the bloodline and they are protected with ALL RESOURCES and secrecy,they are "brought"into the less pure families to ensure a specific percentage of "old"bloodline.

There is a very tactile reason for this although most dont know about it,a very physical reason.

If you research enough material on the craft we have recovered you will find that when one specific scientist,a young boy touched a craft it illuminated to his touch,this is the reason the bloodline is preserved,because it is a technological requirement,and cannot ever be lost .

Les to do with money than you think,and this bloodline is very widespread,and all females carry it who are original to the hidden line,and you wont find them connected to the royal families at all because they are "brought"to them to enhance their families bloodline.In fact you will not find them connected in any way because they themselves are "created" by yet another group,obviously more powerful than those even peoplehere on ATS think are powerful.

A new level of power yet to be unveiled.

You dont need to be royal to carry the bloodline either,there are people all over the world who carry it.

It isnt special or hard to find if you dont ever plan on interfacing with an advanced craft,even the families who have made incredible sacrifices to preserve this line dont realise anymore what it is for and maybe by the time it was handed down to them the people who taught them to save it had even forgotten or never truly know themselves.

Soon if not already technology will allow for this same thing to be done by any type of bloodline,its just technology ,but it was "locked"on to only one blood type long ago for obviously security reasons.And someone found the key AND KEPT IT.

We can get over it now,its really no big deal.

Picture a big ship hovering in the sky loading a million people on to it and all you had to do was walk under a beam of light and it would either pick you up or not.A ticket to ride if you will that has been preserved with care for a special few because when pick-up day comes only those who are descendants of the true"god"as in CREATOR OF OUR HUMAN PRIMATE BOND or union,not as in imaginary god,this is one of the most disheartening lies of all,not telling humanity who created us when they were simply humans like us , billions live and die believing in an imaginary diety,spinning the story to use their energy and lives as a catalyst for greed and excess.

The real travesty is that these leaches will be able to leave when they werent supposed to have the ability unless they followed the humanitarian path of their creators,but some smarty pants figured it all out and went to the dark side.

And the only judgment we will ever face will be that of ourselves when we discover wether or not we have the blood type or not,not a good or evil judgement that is rediculous.

Yes yes yes all the trouble to hide and preserve something that was being spread out amongst humanity the very way it was spread to the secret families,love,love it what started all of this and love is why humanity is crisscrossed with this bloodline for eternity,it is to interwoven to ever remove.

The real joke is on the powers that be because they have wasted their energy and focus doing a job they dont even understand,they have been "fooled"if you will into thinking they were buying the only seats available,in fact they thought they bought out the whole flight,but its just not true,we will still judge ourselves.And they will still judge themselves.

Imagine getting on your flight to heaven and sitting down next to charles manson when Ghandi si nowhere to be seen???Get it now,there will never be a moral judgement of humans as the religons we are taught preach,never,this is why we are supposed to snuff out evil as we find it,but religon keeps it alive because once religon fought for the imppure bloodlines so they could survive and our masses are now comprised of these impure bloodlines ,if you can keep up with me you will know the true history,religon was mankind of the presents saviour,but this mankind was not supposed to be here how it is with all of the evil and violence,it is genetic in nature,our present type of humanity was supposed to be wiped away because of our genetic badness in some of us,however others of us were helped to learn how to preserve the pure line to dilute the masses into being less violent and more advanced,this was not done with the knowledge or permission of our original human creators.

This is why religon just doesnt seem to fit anymore,because it isnt needed any longer.

It was a way to ensure genetic integrity in the past,not as a social event.

But humanitys bloodlines are so intertwined now that it is impossible to trace the original carriers or their present day relatives,the biggest secret was hidden in plain sight long enough to grow strong enough to no longer remain hidden.

So it is probably time for religons to see how they have been used and get angry enough to come together on behalf of humanity in the same way they werr designed to isolate small genetic groups,we will use the weapon used to control us in the same manner on a global scale TO FREE OURSELVES.

edit on 3-12-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

When you say about being beamed aboard a craft, it is like the Rapture mentioned in the Bible.
IMO, human genetic material cannot be beamed aboard a craft for time flow reasons.
Just as in Rapture, your body has to be renewed completely physically b4 you can meet the Lord in the air.
The prerequsite for receiving the new body is being filled with the Holy Ghost.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join