It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of the Roman Caesars by blood! (Proven Fact)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Over the last few weeks I have been researching a ton of things, but one particular issue was brought up to me that I found rather mysterious and compelling. My wife asked me "Who or what is Columbia (originally)?"

This is a great question as it goes back to the founders once again trying to emulate Roman and Greek society by using the personification of an abstract ideal. One of the names being argued for our fledgling country was Columbia and the imagery used to depict her was than modified to become America as seen, among other places, the Capitol Rotunda. To the Founders, Columbia and America were interchangeable personas and concepts.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Over the last few weeks I have been researching a ton of things, but one particular issue was brought up to me that I found rather mysterious and compelling. My wife asked me "Who or what is Columbia (originally)?"

This is a great question as it goes back to the founders once again trying to emulate Roman and Greek society by using the personification of an abstract ideal. One of the names being argued for our fledgling country was Columbia and the imagery used to depict her was than modified to become America as seen, among other places, the Capitol Rotunda. To the Founders, Columbia and America were interchangeable personas and concepts.

I didn't realize that thank you.

That is absolutely fascinating. I never realized our country could have been named Columbia. In a way it's really mind blowing and I really need to dig further into this subject and learn more.

I guess I am becoming addicted to the subject, in a way it could be an addiction to that feeling of learning new connections between things, a chemical release in the mind that serves to make me "feel good" when I find out huge concepts.

The entire subject itself is so vast and complex that there seems to always be new things to learn about it, and every time I look into it I find all kinds of additional pieces of the puzzle.

Thank you very much for this little tidbit, you really blew my mind this morning! I didn't expect to find this gem awaiting me. I feel like you opened a new door for me to explore.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Thank you very much for this little tidbit, you really blew my mind this morning! I didn't expect to find this gem awaiting me. I feel like you opened a new door for me to explore.

Me pleasure. I hope you post your discoveries here so we can discuss them further. You will find a good deal of imagery dealing with the Columbia/America personification, particularly on art work and currency which mimics the Roman method of disseminating the imagery to the populace and reinforcing the ideal of the abstract.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Ok I think I figured it out. Well, some of "it".
Perhaps I will compose several posts to detail my line of research and try to relate what I have come across, and what ideas I have been having as a result of these discoveries.

It may take some time to go through the gamut so for this post I will just toss out where I am at right now.
Make any corrections or additions you see fit.

Semiramus = Venus Columba = The "Golden Dove" = Isis = Ishtar = Aphrodite = Astarte / Ashtoreth = Lucifer = Columbia = America = Athena (?) = The Virgin Mary = Hathor = Belit / Beltis = Statue of Liberty = Mona Lisa

Still trying to figure out how Arctica / Antarctica , Atlantica , etc fit into this.
I will show my work on how I came to this point in further posts. Just putting this up here so that I can get your attention for the time being.

Oh two more quick things.

Washington, District of Columbia is in between the states of Maryland and Virginia.

Also "Mexico" means "Center of the World" or "Place at the Center of the Moon".

Wikipedia is my friend it seems. To show my work it will take a ton of links and a ton of work. I will proceed to work on this tonight to share my findings and hopefully see if you know enough to correct or add unto it. I could be a little off on a few of these like Athena so any insights you may have would be most appreciated and helpful.

I have many questions but answers are few and far in between.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This all began last night because I asked myself, "What does the word Mexico mean?", so I proceeded to research it and found an enlightening wiki article about it.

Name of Mexico

I made my way down to the Etymology section and found some fascinating correlations.

According to one legend,[11] the war deity and patron of the Mexica Huitzilopochtli possessed Mexitl or Mexi as a secret name. Mexico would then mean "Place of Mexi" or "Land of the War God."

This seems to equate with Athena, the Goddess of War (among many other connotations with other Goddesses).

Another hypothesis[12] suggests that Mēxihco derives from a portmanteau of the Nahuatl words for "moon" (mētztli) and navel (xīctli). This meaning ("Place at the Center of the Moon") might then refer to Tenochtitlan's position in the middle of Lake Texcoco. The system of interconnected lakes, of which Texcoco formed the center, had the form of a rabbit, which the Mesoamericans pareidolically associated with the moon.

portmanteau = "embodying several uses or qualities"
pareidolically = 'para' - beside , alongside / 'eidolon' - image, shape

So this imagery connects with Moon imagery in many ways. Of course we can find this symbolism all over the place in all cultures past and present.
This brings me to "Diana" which means "heavenly" or "divine", she was the goddess of the moon, hunting, communication with animals, and birth in Greek myth.
Diana

This could also equate with Columbia as it shares many aspects.
This may or may not reveal an ancient connection between Huitzilopochtli and Semiramus. It wouldn't be too surprising however since there is plenty of evidence at "Easter Island" revealing an ancient trade network between the Indus Valley Civilization in India and Tiahuanaco in Bolivia.
Compare RongoRongo with Indus Valley Script
Old thread I wrote : Native America - The First Melting Pot

This connects to Lake Titicaca / Tiahuanaco because on Easter Island you can find the totora reed and tavari in both locations but hardly anywhere else. So that's two connections. Oh, and it's name is "Easter Island" (Ishtar again).

Plus I found it funny the mention of "Texcoco" which reminds me of the modern oil corporation "Texaco".

Ok back to "Mexico".

Still another hypothesis[12] offers that it is derived from Mectli, the goddess of maguey.

What is the "maguey"? It is the Agave plant.

The plants are perennial, but each rosette flowers once and then dies (see semelparity); they are commonly known as the century plant.

This is a rabbit hole unto itself.

These last two suggestions are depreciated by linguist Frances Karttunen,[13] since the final form "Mēxihco" differs in vowel length from both proposed elements. Nahua toponymy is full of mysticism, however, as it was pointed out by the Spanish missionary Bernardino de Sahagún. In his mystic interpretation, Mexico could mean "Center of the World," and, in fact, it was represented as such in various codices, as a place where all water currents that cross the Anahuac ("world" or "land surrounded by seas") converge (see image on the Mendoza codex). It is thus possible that the other meanings (or even the "secret name" Mexi) were then popular pseudoetymologies.

This is all quite fascinating. It leads towards the so called " Codex Mendoza ."

I may seem as if I am getting a little off track here, but this is important because it's part of the entire equation. If we recall such out-of-place maps as the Piri Reis map, the legends of Antilla or "Isle of Seven Cities", reveal that there was a prior knowledge of the globe far before it's contemporary 'discovery'.

This reminded me of how Antarctica was shown as it is under the ice, rather than how it is today with ice on top of it. So I started looking into how Antarctica fits into all of this. My wife pointed out that the word "Arc" is within the word, and this relates to various biblical references but I am not sure yet how exactly. Still looking into this.
Antarctica

This also somehow possibly explains where all of the excess water from the 'flood' possibly went, it could have frozen in this region creating a massive ice sheet miles thick. "Arc" seems to reveal a lot in the word's origins.

Will continue in the next post.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I had wrote down "Portolan Chart" in my notebook at this section, but I probably should have listed a reason why, as I am failing to remember exactly what I was going over at this point in my search. It was however important enough that I wrote it down and it was a link in the chain.

So I will skip past that for now and go on to the next section I listed (some great wiki links worth further research later when time allows) :
List of countries name's etymologies/meanings
And here is a list of countries names in Latin

Somehow from there I eventually discovered " Columbia the Supercontinent.

Columbia, also known as Nuna and Hudsonland, was one of Earth's oldest supercontinents.

Nuna (disambiguation)
Hudson (disambiguation)

Also I was digging through " Atlantica (supercontinent) ".
Arctica
Ur (continent)
Which is another reference to the Sumerian city of Ur.
Another interesting link : Lament / Prayer for Ur

Rodinia (supercontinent).
Rodinia apparently means "to give birth". Perhaps a reference to Rhodes (island) where the famous Colossus was. Again we have reference with the Statue of Liberty style iconography. Although the images are different slightly, we have the incorporation of a sun headdress, torch holding, or 'as above so below' references.

Check out that whole article on the Colossus, the Statue of Liberty section and the 'rebuilding debate'. Tons of info in there.

All of this research on ancient super continents led me to Snowball Earth hypothesis.

The Snowball Earth hypothesis posits that the Earth's surface became entirely or nearly entirely frozen at least once, some time earlier than 650 Ma (million years ago).

This relates to other "end of the world scenarios", such as the so called Oxygen Catastrophe, Anoxic Events, methane poisoning, hydrogen-sulfide extinctions, meteor impact, etc which fits within the Medea Hypothesis and brings up the Fermi Paradox.

All of this got me thinking about the ancient Hopi (and other native cultures) legends of how man traveled East and this is where they got their prophecies about man coming back and destroying them. (However it works out). This makes a lot of sense out of the "meaning of the name of Mexico" being the center of the world.

Also it reminds me of things like the Mayan Calendar (and other Mesoamerican calendars) where there are many cycles listed, and each cycle ends in a destructive event, represented by things like fire, water, etc. Which correlates to the various types of mass extinction events really well.

This reminded me of Tammuz / Dumuzid , the life - death - rebirth deity. Which was the consort of Inanna / Ishtar.

It is very interesting how the Native American's calendar system and deity pantheon were representing the same aspects that we can find within the Sumerian / Akkadian systems. Life - death - rebirth. Virgin mother, goddess of war / love / fertility / etc.
edit on 24-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
About Ishtar :

She is the counterpart to the Sumerian Inanna and to the cognate north-west Semitic goddess Astarte.

Link to Astarte

Originally the deified evening star,

Besides the lions on her gate, her symbol is an eight pointed star.

Also notice the Owl symbolism. This can be found everywhere as well, even in Wash DC.

In the Babylonian pantheon, she "was the divine personification of the planet Venus".

This is why I determined that "Lucifer", the "Morning Star", "Light Bearer" , is in fact this female goddess which is Columbia, America, etc etc.

So Lucifer and America are probably different words for the same thing.
I need to have a smoke I'll be back shortly.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Oh one more thing before I walk away from the computer:

Zu (mythology)

Zu, also known as Anzu and Imdugud, in Persian and Sumerian, (from An "heaven" and Zu "to know", in the Sumerian language) is a lesser divinity of Akkadian mythology, and the son of the bird goddess Siris.

This is some very interesting stuff right here.

The Anzu was a servant of the chief sky god Enlil, guard of the throne in Enlil's sanctuary, (possibly previously a symbol of Anu), from whom Anzu stole the Tablet of Destinies, so hoping to determine the fate of all things. In one version of the legend, the gods sent Lugalbanda to retrieve the tablets, who in turn, killed Anzu. In another, Ea and Belet-Ili conceived Ninurta for the purpose of retrieving the tablets. In a third legend, found in The Hymn of Ashurbanipal, Marduk is said to have killed Anzu.

Tablet of Destiny
Ninurta

In another legend, Ninurta battles a birdlike monster called Imdugud (Akkadian: Anzû); a Babylonian version relates how the monster Anzû steals the Tablets of Destiny which Enlil requires to maintain his rule. Ninurta slays each of the monsters later known as the "Slain Heroes" (the Warrior Dragon, the Palm Tree King, Lord Saman-ana, the Bison-beast, the Mermaid, the Seven-headed Snake, the Six-headed Wild Ram), and despoils them of valuable items (Gypsum, Strong Copper, the Magilum boat [1]), and finally Anzû is killed by Ninurta who delivers the Tablet to his father, Enlil.

Seven Monsters, one of them just like the Hydra (mythology)

Ninurta = Heracles (mythology) ?? Hmmm.

In the astral-theological system Ninurta was associated with the planet Saturn, or perhaps as offspring or an aspect of Saturn. In his capacity as a farmer-god, there are similarities between Ninurta and the Greek harvest-god Kronos, whom the Romans in turn identified with their fertility-god Saturn.

Now it seems to get mixed up because we have so many similarities with so many different entities, and it's very difficult to differentiate between various aspects as many of them appear to meld together although the stories and legends have them listed as separate. I admit I get really confused in the cluster / spider web at many points.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The TV show called "Xena Warrior Princess" is obviously based on the symbolism of "Inanna and Ninshubur". (Venus and Mercury).

Ninshubur

Also known as Ninshubar, Nincubura or Ninšubur, Ninshubur was the sukkal or second-in-command of the goddess Inanna in Sumerian mythology. A goddess in her own right, her name can be translated as 'Queen of the East', and she was said to be a messenger and traveller for the other gods. As Inanna was associated with the planet Venus, Ninshubur was said to be associated with Mercury, as Venus and Mercury appear together in the sky.

Ninshubur accompanied Inanna as a vassal and friend throughout Inanna's many exploits. She helped Inanna fight Enki's demons after Inanna's theft of the sacred me. Later, when Inanna became trapped in the Underworld, it was Ninshubur who pleaded with Enki for her mistress's release. Though described as an unmarried virgin, in a few accounts Ninshubur is said to be one of Inanna's lovers.

Many people who watched the show believed that Xena and Gabrielle were lovers as well, although this was never shown to my knowledge. (It came on TV when I was in high school right after the Hercules show so I remember this stuff).

This is where things get really interesting, the "theft of the me".
Me (mythology)

one of the decrees of the gods foundational to those social institutions, religious practices, technologies, behaviors, mores, and human conditions that make civilization, as the Sumerians understood it, possible. They are fundamental to the Sumerian understanding of the relationship between humanity and the gods.

Check out the list at that link of the 64 identified 'Mes".

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
More links :

Double-Headed Eagle

Friese Eagle

Greitman

Frisian Freedom

Arumer Zwarte Hoop

Collegium (Ancient Rome)

In Ancient Rome, a collegium (plural collegia, "joined by law") was any association with a legal personality. Such associations had various functions.

There were four great religious corporations (quattuor amplissima collegia) of Roman priests. They were, in descending order of importance:
Pontifices (also known as College of Pontiffs), headed by the Pontifex Maximus,
Augures
Quindecemviri
Epulones.

Pontifex Maximus

The Pontifex Maximus (Latin, literally: "greatest pontiff") was the high priest of the College of Pontiffs (Collegium Pontificum) in ancient Rome. This was the most important position in the ancient Roman religion, open only to patricians until 254 BC, when a plebeian first occupied this post. A distinctly religious office under the early Roman Republic, it gradually became politicized until, beginning with Augustus, it was subsumed into the Imperial office. Its last use with reference to the emperors is in inscriptions of Gratian[1] (reigned 375–383) who, however, then decided to omit the words "pontifex maximus" from his title

Augur
Quindecimviri sacris faciundis
Epulones

Some other information I was digging through which held all types of amazing connections with everything else.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Who cares there is no such thing as royal blood, IF the England had sense they would call royalty what it is welfare. Make those bastards get a job and stop living off the hard working tax payer for free.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tachyeon
Who cares there is no such thing as royal blood, IF the England had sense they would call royalty what it is welfare. Make those bastards get a job and stop living off the hard working tax payer for free.

I care, and it's beside the point as it's metaphorical rather than literal.

Plus you mean "the English" rather than "the England".

In a way it's like religion, it doesn't matter if it's true or not, that's not the point, it matters what is believed or not believed to be the case.

I am afraid you are taking all of this the wrong way and in my opinion it would be more beneficial to keep and open mind and look into the information rather than just simply deny it all by default. There is a lot to learn here and it can really open your mind to understanding why things are the way they are.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I am not sure exactly how this applies just yet because I still have a lot of research to do, but according to the iconography of "Baphomet" the symbolism reveals a hermaphrodite (Hermes + Aphrodite).

I am not sure how exactly to correlate this other than through indirect methods, as it incorporates aspects of more than just the feminine but also the masculine.

I suppose I could assume that "Lucifer (Aphrodite)" is a feminine aspect but may only represent half of the picture. I am going to have to figure out how Hermes applies to this.

Also I came across this tidbit :

" It can be taken in fact, to represent any of the major harmonious dichotomies of the cosmos. It first appeared in 11th and 12th century Latin and Provençal as a corruption of "Mahomet", the Latinisation of "Muhammad"".

So "Baphomet" must mean "Praised" or "Praise-worthy".

It's all very interesting but I am not sure exactly what to make of all of this yet.

Baphomet (wiki)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Oh and also the "Bee" symbolism.
I will look further into this aspect later tonight when I get the chance, it seems very promising.

But my initial thoughts about the bees and the ants are that our entire human civilization is built upon this model directly.

We have the Queen, the 'royal class' which go out and form new hives, the soldiers, and the workers. This is pretty much a great example of the human caste system.

One possible initial hypothesis I have conjured up is that according to our history lessons, ancient humans focused mainly on eating plants and bugs, tree bark, carrion, etc. There are many examples of lesser primates who eat bugs, especially ants or termites, by sitting over the hole and capturing their meal.

It could be possible that this is where we had the time to watch these insects closely and learn about how they had set up their mini-insect civilizations. And in turn we could have had revelations while capturing our dinner (since sitting there for so long gives time for plenty of thought), and this is where we came up with the idea to copy their caste system.

These are all just random thoughts I had while thinking about hive-insects and their relation to human civilization and asking myself "why" and "how".

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This reminds me, I have been working towards creating a thread about the "Tower of Babel", and essentially the gist of it all is that everything has been "Lost in Translation", that we all have been somehow "stupified" and our original language and original 'religion' if you will, have been split into many different 'tongues' per se.

Although it may be difficult to believe, the facts of reality after close examination will reveal that the "Tower of Babel" actually somehow existed in some form. There was an ancient and advanced civilization here at Earth that was global in scope and technologically advanced, perhaps even beyond our current contemporary standards, but this is all difficult to ascertain.

There are many solid facts that exist within our linguistics, archaeology, cultures, etc, that reveal this original synonymous origin.

That's what I have discovered the Occult is actually all about. They are trying to either keep this tradition alive, or are trying to piece it together and make sense of it all. My personal theory is that the rulers of our current civilization are privy to much more information about this than we realize and that they have ultimate solid proof of it somewhere hidden perhaps.

This explains why Nimrod and Semiramus are so important to the Occult. However this may be some sort of mistake because they may have been the ones who led us down the path of foolish mistakes that created our current predicament (although we could argue all humans are to blame to some extent).

Some of the information I want to reveal in my future thread will be about what possible size the Tower really was, the connections between languages globally (from all continents) that are mirror images and are impossible to explain without a Tower scenario being the culprit for their origin. There are stories in cultures in all lands that refer back to this and the "great flood", and there is proof of it within the syntax of all of our contemporary languages.

I have a few surprises up my sleeve about ancient Chinese cuniform, native American languages, etc, that will hopefully make my case in a solid tangible format. The "Tower" may have even actually been up to three times taller than the current tallest building on Earth today, the Burj Khalifa, according to a extremely difficult to find ancient Chinese manuscript which I am still looking for but have seen at some point in the past that tipped me off to all of this in the first place. It's all in decoding the math of the cubit measurements which have several various possible lengths, and my measurements are based on the smallest cubit (via this ancient text). (Disclaimer : I could be remembering it wrong but I spent a decent amount of time doing the math and I am fairly certain that it is a mind-blowing result).

Some tips for those who want to look into this right now :
1) Go look up ancient Chinese cuniform for the words "Tower", and find out what words it is composed of and what it actually means. There are related cuniform symbols as well which reveal the story.
2) Look up the origins of the word 'copacetic', and keep digging until you find at least 10 connections in 10 different languages.

Basically somehow this unbelievable and inexplicable account may indeed be true after all, although it is exceedingly difficult to understand how or why. But suffice to say the Biblical account may be somewhat accurate to some extent.

Oh and since I am a more scientific minded person I am forced at some point or another to invoke ancient extra terrestrial astronauts because that is inevitable. It would be impossible to figure it out any other way in my humble opinion. This would make perfect sense to me personally as I have witnessed bizarre phenomena first hand such as a 8foot tall shadow creature thing, and years prior a metallic flying disk akin to the 'flying wheel of Ezekiel'.

I still have not figured out what mechanism through which our original language was split into all of the contemporary descendants, or from which our modern religions / mythologies sprang.

That's all theory / hypothesis based purely upon some very compelling circumstantial evidence which is highly difficult to explain through any other method (Occam's Razor). Just go look into this subject with an open mind and dig deeply and it should become apparent to anyone that the "Tower" is more than mere fables.

Here is a link: Adamic Language
It's all still quite controversial.
Check the "See Also" links listed there as well.

Either our languages evolved independently of each other or they all had the same origin point. Perhaps soon we will know for absolute sure. The Occult may be a major clue in aiding to determine this.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
An interesting connection between the symbolism of the "Moon / Luna", and "Lucifer".

luna late 14c. as an alchemical name for "silver;" 1520s as "moon," from L. luna "moon," from *leuksna- (cf. O.C.S. luna "moon," O.Pruss. lauxnos "stars," M.Ir. luan "light, moon"), from the same source as lux, lumen "light," lucere "to shine" (see light (n.)). The luna moth (1884) so called for the crescent-shaped markings on its wings.

Lucere is most likely where Lucifer comes from.

It represents the night aspect, although it contains reference to light which may appear misleading somewhat. The "morning star" is differentiated from the "daytime star" which is Sol.

Sol "the sun," mid-15c., from L. sol "the sun," from PIE *s(e)wol-, from base *saewel- "to shine, the sun" (cf. Skt. suryah, Avestan hvar "sun, light, heavens;" Gk. helios; Lith. saule; O.C.S. slunice; Goth. sauil, O.E. sol "sun," swegl "sky, heavens, the sun;" Welsh haul, O.Cornish heuul, Breton heol "sun;" O.Ir. suil "eye"). The PIE element -*el- in the root originally was a suffix and had an alternative form -*en-, yielding *s(u)wen-, source of Eng. sun (q.v.).

Lucere and Sol both represent light, but one is dimmer than the other. You could be in the darkest room but there is still light, sensitive equipment would detect it. Our eyes just don't collect as much light as other animals which can see better in 'dark' conditions, such as cats. Also there light spectrum is composed of far more detectable wavelengths than "visible" light. So light exists everywhere, despite our failure to detect it.

This is the two aspects all all things, day and night, positive and negative, + and -, polarity, etc. Luna and Sol.
I sense that there is much confusion involved within our contemporary understanding of language and the associations we apply to things, and it is seemingly indoctrinated into us through tradition.

Remember in the quest to find out what the name Mexico means?
"Place at the Center of the Moon"?

Well what does "Egypt" mean?
According to the Etymology resource, it is literally "Ha(t)-ka-ptah".

The ancient Egyptians believed that a human soul was made up of five parts: the Ren, the Ba, the Ka, the Sheut, and the Ib. In addition to these components of the soul there was the human body (called the ha, occasionally a plural haw, meaning approximately sum of bodily parts).

The Ka (k3) was the Egyptian concept of vital essence, that which distinguishes the difference between a living and a dead person, with death occurring when the ka left the body.

It was said (in the Shabaka Stone) that it was Ptah who called the world into being, having dreamt creation in his heart, and speaking it, his name meaning opener, in the sense of opener of the mouth. Indeed the opening of the mouth ceremony, performed by priests at funerals to release souls from their corpses, was said to have been created by Ptah. Atum was said to have been created by Ptah to rule over the creation, sitting upon the primordial mound.

Therefore "Egypt" or "Ha-Ka-Ptah" literally means, "Body of Vital Creation", or more loosely, "Home of the soul of the creator".
Ptah
Egyptian Soul concepts

In Ancient Egyptian Religion, Ptah (Egyptian ptḥ, probably vocalized as Pitaḥ in ancient Egyptian [1]) was the deification of the primordial mound in the Ennead cosmogony, which was more literally referred to as Ta-tenen (also spelled Tathenen, Tatjenen, etc.), meaning risen land, or as Tanen, meaning submerged land, though Tatenen was a god in his own right, before being assimilated with Ptah. Ptah also is referred to as the noble Djed.

Risen land and submerged land, another reference to the two polarity aspects of all things.
Why is Ptah referred to the Djed?

The djed symbol is one of the more ancient and commonly found symbols in Egyptian mythology. It is a pillar-like symbol in hieroglyphics representing stability. It is associated with Osiris the Egyptian god of the afterlife, the underworld and the dead. It is commonly understood to represent his spine.

Stability. Polarity. Balance. Night and Day.
Both are actually Light however because of the inescapable fact that Light is everywhere, even within darkness.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
The problem is that lineage can be fixed when putting it on paper. Of course royalty, etc will want to trace their bloodline through ages and aeons, that's nothing new.

The Julian family (of which Julius Caesar was a member) traced their lineage to the goddess Venus. Most Roman nobles liked to trace their lineage to Aeneas who probably existed, but then again...

Cleopatra was not married to Caesar; she wished she was, but Caesar already had a wife; Cleopatra was his mistress. Her son "Caesarion" was not Caesar's son either, this was just a ploy on her part to try to get Caesar to marry her (she wanted to become queen of Rome and thought, somehow, that this mysoginistic society would just stand by and let her do it... Julius Caesar had only one child, a daughter; Julia. She died giving child birth (first kid). The child also died. This is really disapointing for all nobility, because it would be their wet dream to show descendence from Caesar himself.

Muzzleflash, you did an enormous amount of work, for which you deserve to be commended. The work itself stands, the conclusion is erroneous though. These people are probably not descended from Roman emperors or nobility... But they sure would like to be and feel that it is of importance to show that they are (old money, old blood, same type of deal). If you were able to do your own family tree that far, you would probably come up with a couple of people of nobility, maybe even a few kings and queens, If not, you could always invent some like they do. Linking to Charlemagne is a perfect example; he never even existed.

Charlemagne never existed, sure. Charlemagne saved european civilization. He developed the waterways linking the continent of Europe together, similar to the Lincoln administration developing the Transcontinental Railway system. But clowns say Charlemagne was a fictional character like Santa Claus. To boldly Go, by doing Connectos of the elite and where their blood traces back to, getting hopeful that it was the Caesar's Palace because that represented the Empire its true barbarism. Saluting the Freakonomics crowd.

The Black Jack Pershing, the British crowd which still controls U.S. politics today. Jesus Saves booklets are references to Roman Caesar military camps. Dimly lit between two fires, one of reason in your mind and truth in your soul. The Queen is a crap shot that was made to extinguish that light of reason. People who say man came from Apes, but hey maybe the Queen came from one! Her innate predatory instincts quack stink like a duck.
edit on 25-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This reminds me, I have been working towards creating a thread about the "Tower of Babel", and essentially the gist of it all is that everything has been "Lost in Translation", that we all have been somehow "stupified" and our original language and original 'religion' if you will, have been split into many different 'tongues' per se.

Although it may be difficult to believe, the facts of reality after close examination will reveal that the "Tower of Babel" actually somehow existed in some form. There was an ancient and advanced civilization here at Earth that was global in scope and technologically advanced, perhaps even beyond our current contemporary standards, but this is all difficult to ascertain.

There are many solid facts that exist within our linguistics, archaeology, cultures, etc, that reveal this original synonymous origin.

That's what I have discovered the Occult is actually all about. They are trying to either keep this tradition alive, or are trying to piece it together and make sense of it all. My personal theory is that the rulers of our current civilization are privy to much more information about this than we realize and that they have ultimate solid proof of it somewhere hidden perhaps.

This explains why Nimrod and Semiramus are so important to the Occult. However this may be some sort of mistake because they may have been the ones who led us down the path of foolish mistakes that created our current predicament (although we could argue all humans are to blame to some extent).

Some of the information I want to reveal in my future thread will be about what possible size the Tower really was, the connections between languages globally (from all continents) that are mirror images and are impossible to explain without a Tower scenario being the culprit for their origin. There are stories in cultures in all lands that refer back to this and the "great flood", and there is proof of it within the syntax of all of our contemporary languages.

Babylon is the same as London, both are run by bankers who are controlled by the Zeus heirarchy. They (sex freaks) make us go to wars, Afghanistan and Iraq, and then Syria and Iran. Using our tax dollars to build occult underground tripod machines to round us up and put us in the concentration camps. That will be the next "great English Lady flood." They are marketing UFO's on legos with alien green glow color to condition us. Glenn beck has said we have a Shadow Government leaves the appearance of a Republic.

Glass-Steagall would build a wall between Nimrod and Semiramus. If no blow from the outside shatters the edifice of ideas, through more beautiful forms of thought, the philosophical mind strides to higher excellence. Unbrainwash yourself, the Elite religion is made of Jolly lies and fortune teller stories. Secret treaties (hidden) knowledge, like the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil? Kepler's discoveries of Dynamics of the solar system (this is not the Shadow government) Defined by how much cash is in our wallet (and how we Mammals can treat our neighbor as food.)
edit on 25-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I may be off on some of this but I have been finding some interesting possible connections throughout our language. Any corrections anyone would like to offer are welcome and helpful.

Supposedly Nimrod it equated with the terminology = Nin = Ninus = Ninu = Sargon = Min = Mina = Minas = Mino = Minos

Sargon

From the Akkadian name Sharru-kinu meaning "true king".

Sar - gon = True King or Legitimate King

Nin = 'King' most likely.
Closely related to Nina (feminine), which was a fertility goddess associated with Ishtar (Semiramis).

After looking around a bit, "Nimrod" has been associated with "violent rebellion", and supposedly is also known as "Numaridu". However I have a hypothesis that these words can have other meanings.

For example "Numaridu" may also mean "King of Eridu", of which Eridu is supposedly the oldest and most ancient city of Sumeria.

Rod etymology
"Rod" very likely derives from 'staff, pole, club, stick, scepter' and relates to punishment or direct rule through retribution.
So "Nimrod" may mean "Staff of the king" or "King's staff".
"Speak softly but carry a big stick"? The rod was a sign of rule, because you would be beaten down with it apparently if you got out of line.

So Nimrod may very well mean 'rule through violence or oppression'.

Let's take this further and look for where "nin" appears in our language.
In contemporary modern usage, "Nimrod" means "idiot, fool" etc.

Nin etymology

Nincompoop = idiot, fool
Ninny = idiot, fool
Asinine = Foolish, idiotic (also relates to the term for 'ass' or 'donkey').

Cunning = opposite meaning = smart, intelligent, crafty
(Is this "Cun" related to "Con"?)

Downing Street = House of the Prime Minister, informal reference to British Govt (ruler association again)
Minister = Min again (king)

Minus, Minute, Minuscule, etc = demeaning, lessening, take away, etc *(As in the ruler demeans us or lessens our sovereignty).

By the way the "ruler" is also an instrument of measurement, which is shaped or formed like the rod, staff, scepter, etc.

"Evening", which relates to the sunset, and also to the act of making even, getting even, etc.
"Morning" is related to this.

"Feminine" = female aspects

Lightening = 'shedding light', 'bringing light', etc. (Remember that Zeus, Ba'al, etc are all the "God of lightening and thunder, etc -- and are also associated with Nimrod).

Vladimir Lenin = Lenin , in French "le" means "the" and of course Nin means "king", so Lenin = 'the king'.

Nine = the number between eight and ten. An old phrase for 'perfection' is 'to the nines', which may actually mean 'to the king'. Today's contemporary variation is "Over nine thousand", which also means perfection.

"-ing" = "suffix attached to verbs to mean their action, result, product, material, etc."

"in" means opposite or not of. Such as in the uses of inept, inedible, inefficient, etc.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join