It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of the Roman Caesars by blood! (Proven Fact)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
maybe I have missed something because there is so much info in your excellent thread. But how can they prove lineage beyond all doubt ?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

HelenConway
maybe I have missed something because there is so much info in your excellent thread. But how can they prove lineage beyond all doubt ?

Sorry I didn't answer that a long time ago when you asked.
For anyone that ever comes along I will leave a response of my current thoughts.

I don't think anything of this nature in the distant past can be proven beyond all doubt.
We can doubt many things, and often for good reasons.

The best we have is the 'records' available, and our wits, which could be flawed.
My intention was to share the information I read about and thought significant.
Of course my interpretations have that information has evolved over time as I have learned more.
And not all records are as solid as they initially appear.
So it is good to challenge prior held views often.

I haven't seen the main claim that the lineage at least 'appears legit' challenged really either.
So it looks good 'on paper' for the most part. That's the best it could possibly look, mind you.
I'm amazed there is even this much info available about all things historical.
I made a few mistakes obviously I am not the top expert, nor am I ever near perfect.
We do have access to a wide range of so called "experts" to review for insight though.

Never give up questioning the past.
Always seek to learn more because there is always something new.
Thank you again, hope you find this message some day.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

This genealogy seems to be built entirely on conjecture and flies in the face of most reputable sources. There is no real evidence the Faramond or Pharamond actaully existed. Wkipedia states, 'According to the later Liber Historiae Francorum, Marcomer tried to unite the Franks after the death of Sunno. He proposed that the Franks should live under one king and proposed his own son Pharamond (whose earliest mention is in this work, and who is considered mythological by scholars) for the kingship'.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I am related to Charlemagne. Does that mean I'm also related to Elizabeth II ? Along with Julius Cesar? 😰

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Emmyprint01

Hey.
Who are you?

Why'd you pick this thread to respond to?
Hmmmm lol

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emmyprint01
I am related to Charlemagne. Does that mean I'm also related to Elizabeth II ? Along with Julius Cesar? 😰

Let me get this straight.

You made an account at ATS for only ONE PURPOSE = to post a reply in my 7 year old thread that essentially says nothing and asks a completely meaningless question ??

And then you don't post anything else out of all these topics on here? That's it, that 1 post? That's the entire purpose of account Emmyprint01 ???

This is so implausible. I don't buy that.

I'm not super paranoid but I am just paranoid enough to know you have an ulterior motive. And I'm pretty sure I know who you are.

After tomorrow when this whole ordeal is over will you just message me and we can talk like reasonable respectful adults about all this? Can you treat me like a valid human being finally?

Please and thank you.
At midnight tonight it's officially over.
Then I expect to hear from you.

I forgive you and hope you forgive me.
That's the most important thing ok?
I will show you I am honorable and that I honor and respect other people especially you.

Just message me ok?
Hurry though time is short, I'll explain later.
edit on 7/31/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/31/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Good thing William and Harry married 'commoners' they did not want to make the same mistake jug ears did (their dad)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
Good thing William and Harry married 'commoners' they did not want to make the same mistake jug ears did (their dad)

Why do people say that? Catherine is royalty...

Michael Middleton, the father of the Duchess of Cambridge, was born into a wealthy family with ties to the British aristocracy.[23][24] His family had entertained members of the British Royal Family in Leeds from the 1920s.[25][26][27]

A tidbit of interesting history:

His father, Captain Peter Middleton (1920–2010),[7] was a pilot who flew alongside Prince Philip as co-pilot on a two-month flying tour of South America in 1962. British Pathé newsreel film shows Middleton alongside the prince during the tour.[30][31]

Diana was of royal lineage too.

I haven't bothered researching Harry's wife because I'm embroiled in other matters...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The actress is a direct descendant of England's King Edward III, who ruled from 1327 until 1377, according to genealogist, Gary Boyd Roberts. That technically makes her and Harry 17th cousins.
www.harpersbazaar.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
All getting a bit tedious this now.....seen it all before.

Everyone is related to everyone if you go back far enough.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

The actress is a direct descendant of England's King Edward III, who ruled from 1327 until 1377, according to genealogist, Gary Boyd Roberts. That technically makes her and Harry 17th cousins.
www.harpersbazaar.com...

Thank you, lol.
I am not surprised.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
All getting a bit tedious this now.....seen it all before.

Everyone is related to everyone if you go back far enough.

You haven't seen it all before.
That's absurd.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join