Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Queen Elizabeth II is Direct Lineage of the Roman Caesars by blood! (Proven Fact)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
maybe I have missed something because there is so much info in your excellent thread. But how can they prove lineage beyond all doubt ?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

HelenConway
maybe I have missed something because there is so much info in your excellent thread. But how can they prove lineage beyond all doubt ?

Sorry I didn't answer that a long time ago when you asked.
For anyone that ever comes along I will leave a response of my current thoughts.

I don't think anything of this nature in the distant past can be proven beyond all doubt.
We can doubt many things, and often for good reasons.

The best we have is the 'records' available, and our wits, which could be flawed.
My intention was to share the information I read about and thought significant.
Of course my interpretations have that information has evolved over time as I have learned more.
And not all records are as solid as they initially appear.
So it is good to challenge prior held views often.

I haven't seen the main claim that the lineage at least 'appears legit' challenged really either.
So it looks good 'on paper' for the most part. That's the best it could possibly look, mind you.
I'm amazed there is even this much info available about all things historical.
I made a few mistakes obviously I am not the top expert, nor am I ever near perfect.
We do have access to a wide range of so called "experts" to review for insight though.

Never give up questioning the past.
Always seek to learn more because there is always something new.
Thank you again, hope you find this message some day.

<< 15  16  17   >>

join