It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Presence of Jews in Europe Will End

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The Presence of Jews in Europe Will End

www.israelnationalnews.com

About Israel, De Winter says: “A number of Dutchmen who are part of the political establishment express sentiments which they call anti-Zionist, while at the same time they will claim, ‘But I am not an anti-Semite.’ Whoever is obsessed with the fate of the Palestinians, which is relatively light compared to that of many others, also suffers from an excessive interest in Jews. For anti-Semites, “Zionism” becomes a cover to express themselves negatively about Jews.

“It is intriguing how these problems have become an obsession for some people. The non-Jewish Dutchman can choose to
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
click the link for the rest of the article.
as a decendant of euro jews this story makes me think.
is there much truth to his words?
will the influx of north africans really create such strife that many jews will leave?
i know this is a touchy subject on this board so do me a favor, keep it civil, thanx.

www.israelnationalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow....now they are saying that anti Zionism is the same as anti-Semite......and some wonder why they piss so many people off. It's nothing but "me me me......you can't talk that way to MEEEEEE I hold the trump card. You hate all Jews!" No....just you.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vardoger

i'd say i agree with you 98%.
the other 2 percent are people who use the term 'zionism' without actually knowing what it means.

edit on 23-11-2011 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

“Instead of restless, difficult, creative, funny and smart Jews, Europe has imported Muslims who are generally poorly educated and frequently frustrated, aggressive and destructive. I have written about these issues for years already. But people only start to understand it a little bit when something dramatic happens such as the murder of the Dutch media maker Theo van Gogh, or the suicide attacks in London.”

Wow...just wow........this just made me completely ignore this man. Talk about hypocritical, selfish and down right idiotic.

i'd say i agree with you 98%. the other 2 percent are people who use the term 'zionism' without actually knowing what it means.

absolutely.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Vardoger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

there were a few parts i was surprised by.
let me ask though, and don't take this the wrong way, but what if this part was not included in the paragraph?

“Instead of restless, difficult, creative, funny and smart Jews,

is there any truth to the rest of it?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

The writer of this article is a Zionist shill who works for the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs..

I find it hilarious that a hardcore Zionist comes out to label criticism of Zionism as Anti-Semites and demonize North Africans and Nazis at the same time

Go ahead and check out some of the articles on the JCPA website I linked. These guys are more biased than most sources I have ever seen.

I'm Anti Zionist and damn proud.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

To hell with the lot of them

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
First of all, people have been saying this for quite a while.

Second, anti-zionism is not anti-semitism. I often wonder if the jewish people (mainly the jdl) realize that they actually hurt themselves by using the term 'anti-semite' so loosely.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I can see some truth to it yes. However, could it have anything to do with the way "they" have been treated recently....much like the Jews were before them?

I think it is a circle that needs to be broken. I'd be resentful, frustrated and violent towards the Israel people if I were from Gaza or Palestine....I'd also be angry with the international community for supporting their actions blindly.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The suicide bombings in London? That was a false flag. Israel should know that, as they were in control of all the vidio security cameras in the underground. So they are all going home to the promised land? They fought long and hard enough to steal it, from the semite people who lived there. Yes boys off you go to your own land. What do they want to live amongst the goyim for anyway. Almost as bad as those muslims. In the afghan they shoot women for wanting to look like western women, ie without the burqa. Guess what? We have loads of them taliban types living in London. Why dont they go to a muslim country? Oh yes I forgot theres no dole in a muslim country or free health housing or school. It would be nice if the jews took their semite muslim brothers home with them.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There are simply human beings anyone who sets themselves above others either by religion or genetics are the people who have segregated themselves. I could call myself the descendant of the great spaghetti monster in the sky and use that to justify treating others badly or spreading hate but in the end I would still be a human and just another jerk. (My to cents)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
The suicide bombings in London? That was a false flag. Israel should know that, as they were in control of all the vidio security cameras in the underground. So they are all going home to the promised land? They fought long and hard enough to steal it, from the semite people who lived there. Yes boys off you go to your own land. What do they want to live amongst the goyim for anyway. Almost as bad as those muslims. In the afghan they shoot women for wanting to look like western women, ie without the burqa. Guess what? We have loads of them taliban types living in London. Why dont they go to a muslim country? Oh yes I forgot theres no dole in a muslim country or free health housing or school. It would be nice if the jews took their semite muslim brothers home with them.

Wow...congrats on posting one of the most hate-filled, ignorant posts I have seen on this website. Well played.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Calling yourself anti-semite or anti-zionist is the exact same thing. They are both euphanisms for "I am anti-Jewish".

Semite = a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including the Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs. Yet when people say anti-semite it automatically means anti-jew. Strange, is it not?

People need to get it into their heads that being a bad person has nothing to do with genetical lineage or cultural heritage. Terrible people can be found from every lineage and every heritage.

The idea of Zion is the idea of a Kingdom of Heaven, which if it didn't have the Abrahamic undertones would be a great idea. It is the search for a Utopia.

In the end, the idea of a Kingdom of Heaven is the idea of a place without terrible people.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
their days are numbered and our numbers are growing...more people every day are waking up. Where will the Emigration take the Zionists,,,Asia, India? Will it be conquer and convert or the typical Carpet Bagger Scenario?...the meaning of Zionism? How about the true meaning of Nationalist- Zionist. What does that equal...more and more are waking up...I so wish Occupy would evolve into a truer cause...The Markets could be reflecting the Emigration for sure

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Whats up captain? we are only goyim (cattle) to our jewish friends or kuffars to our muslim friends. They are semites arabs and jews. And they both call us bad names. To a jew we are cattle? Animals? Non human? Untermensch? were have i heard that before? Oh yes it was those evil nazis that liked to call people animals...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fedeykin

Calling yourself anti-semite or anti-zionist is the exact same thing. They are both euphanisms for "I am anti-Jewish".

Semite = a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including the Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs. Yet when people say anti-semite it automatically means anti-jew. Strange, is it not?

People need to get it into their heads that being a bad person has nothing to do with genetical lineage or cultural heritage. Terrible people can be found from every lineage and every heritage.

The idea of Zion is the idea of a Kingdom of Heaven, which if it didn't have the Abrahamic undertones would be a great idea. It is the search for a Utopia.

In the end, the idea of a Kingdom of Heaven is the idea of a place without terrible people.

That is absolute garbage. Anti-zionist does not mean anti-jew. Far too many people have very itchy trigger-fingers when it comes to the 'anti-semitism' argument. Its an easy term to throw out to heathenize someone, but in the end, being against a zionist agenda has NOTHING to do with being against jews.

That is right on par with saying ":well, I am against what the US gov't's agenda and what they are doing, so I am against every american". Ignorance at its finest.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty

Whats up captain? we are only goyim (cattle) to our jewish friends or kuffars to our muslim friends. They are semites arabs and jews. And they both call us bad names. To a jew we are cattle? Animals? Non human? Untermensch? were have i heard that before? Oh yes it was those evil nazis that liked to call people animals...

And im called bad names for being agnostic. And for being pro-choice. And white people used to enslave black people. it goes on and on. Maybe we should just chop up the globe into segments, and each race/religion/creed should just keep to their area....because segregation has always worked in human history...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

yes, and the other thing is how some tend to classify all jews as the same, like there's no such thing as a liberal and/or anti-zionist jew.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

yes, and the other thing is how some tend to classify all jews as the same, like there's no such thing as a liberal and/or anti-zionist jew.

Thank you for that. Many people who discuss this subject refuse to admit that you can be Jewish and still be Anti-ZIonist. Jews Against Zionism is a great example.

The logic that the author uses in your OP is despicable. I'm not implying that this applies to you, you're just the messenger. But I have seen other people on here spew the expected cries of Anti-Semitism for people who clearly state that they are not against Judaism, only Zionism.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join