It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Intelligence Asset and Mercenary Operative Here For Your Questions

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorpAlso, it wasn't necessarily "calling him out," but rather giving him an opportunity to prove his claims to ATS standards.

Now you have addressed the crux of the problem, I have no interest in meeting anyone's standards other than my own.

If this thread gets canned, I have dozens of others things to do. if not, then I will remain until I have answered the last crediblequestion. Guess who will pick what is credible and what is not?

I fully expected that my stay on ATS would not be a long term one, I have had all the publicity and media attention for ten lifetimes, I simply am an old soul with a bucketload of new and recycled information available for those who wish to partake.

Now come to think of it, that is a standard.

Take it or leave it,
Live to Spend it.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
You are a world renowned author...sir.

Perhaps in your eyes, certainly not to anyone who counts as credible.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

Actually, I had to establish my bona fides from the first episode of the show. I've told people where I've worked in the past, people I've known, and interviews I've conducted; all easily searchable on the internet. To top it all off they see me every week. I'm afraid sir, that we are not in the same boat at all.

What I meant corps was you are VERY highly regaurded on ATS and you see, I told ya, he wants no part. Even though he came on here claiming to be someone and expect a following. Anyhow thank you for offering him that interview and helping us get to the bottom of this. BTW can I be on the show?
JK thanks again

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Mr. Camper, back on page 1 I asked you a few questions, you never answered them, Other members have asked you and given you an opportunity to prove you are who you say you are..I sir believe you are a hoaxer, I respectfully ask the mods to move your thread to the hoax bin.

Perhaps in your eyes, certainly not to anyone who counts as credible.

How can you say this??
you certainly don't.

You say:

I fully expected that my stay on ATS would not be a long term one

As to that..we can only hope so..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
Respectfully Mr. Camper..I could claim I was Coco Chanel but without proof of it, it's just a few words on the screen that don't really mean much..can you offer us any proof of who you claim to be..and if indeed you are who you say..why good sir are you doing this?? what's in it for you? Cheers Coco

Sorry, didn't see you post until now.

I have answered all of these questions more than once in the thread but for the sake of brevity...

I can't.
Because I felt like it was a good idea to have info from the know instead of speculation.
Nothing.

Cheers back at ya'!

Oh, since you are interested in my timely demise, have a good life...!!
edit on 23-11-2011 by LiveToSpendIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Mr. Camper, I would just like to say first, welcome to ATS, and second, it's an honor to meet someone of your caliber on here, who has really been there, done that. No matter who says what, you got my respect for being a hard @ss
hopefully your stay here won't be short term, I'm sure you have a ton of interesting insight that you could bring to the table here. Hopefully see ya around...............

gunshooter..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobabyMr. Camper, back on page 1 I asked you a few questions, you never answered them,

I am never ceased to be amazed how quickly forum folks can get their noses out of joint especially when a thread has eclipsed eight pages in 36 posting hours. my God, you're perfect I assume?

nonetheless, I am also at a dizzy about why their have been no credible posters asking credible questions about the most important parts of my life as follows:

Air India affair
Iran-Contra
Assassination of Gandhis
Slaughtering of Sikhs.
The Mercenary School trainees
The LBJ-Ft. Benning Texas Ranch layout for his potential assassination
KKK and Black Panther COINTELPRO penetrations (the former aka Op Red Dog)
Added: the Army Mil/Company Intel involvement in the MLK assassinations

and gobs of others.

Instead, I get "ever met an alien" and" I'm Elvis, who are you".

Forums, go figure, huh?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
Mr. Camper, I would just like to say first, welcome to ATS, and second, it's an honor to meet someone of your caliber on here, who has really been there, done that. No matter who says what, you got my respect for being a hard @ss
hopefully your stay here won't be short term, I'm sure you have a ton of interesting insight that you could bring to the table here. Hopefully see ya around...............

gunshooter..
Thanks gunshooter but the naysayers (as always in forums) well outnumber those with a true interest in historical fact.

Group-speak rules so I applaud you for you lack of it.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Well thanks for that.

Concerning your appearance on the show; can you juggle, play a mean comb, or impersonate a mercenary?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

You're easily fooled by your own admission so why not?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

...can you juggle, play a mean comb, or impersonate a mercenary?

Nose out of joint much?

If it makes you feel better, I have turned down Morley Safer, CNN (to have been on with long time friend Eric Haney) Kerry Cassidy, Bill Ryan, more local/regional TV shows than I can count; a request to be an advisor with Fletcher Prouty on Stone's JFK...I forget the others.

They took it well.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

...can you juggle, play a mean comb, or impersonate a mercenary?

Nose out of joint much?

If it makes you feel better, I have turned down Morley Safer, CNN (to have been on with long time friend Eric Haney) Kerry Cassidy, Bill Ryan, more local/regional TV shows than I can count; a request to be an advisor with Fletcher Prouty on Stone's JFK...I forget the others.

They took it well.

It's not about me, my show, or my considerable yet perfectly proportioned nose. It's about Denying Ignorance.

If you or anyone else wants to come on to ATS and make claims, they are required by the membership to back up those claims. We seek PROOF that the person we are dealing with is who they say they are, especially when they claim to have unpublished knowledge that would be of interest to the membership.

You don't have to come on my show to prove who you are, just take 5 minutes and upload a video to Youtube referencing this thread on ATS and all of your credibility problems will melt away - like magic. Otherwise people are just going to think you are a perpetrator of Stolen Valor, and with all of the former and current military on this site you do not want to do that I promise you.

It just this easy:

ETA: Damn that's a bad thumbnail.

edit on 11/23/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Sorry Old Corp but I have been warned twice after engaging you so answering you isn't a good thing.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Off for the Holidays, see ya' back later~

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

reply to post by AllUrChips

Well thanks for that.

Concerning your appearance on the show; can you juggle, play a mean comb, or impersonate a mercenary?

Oh man good one. No unfortunately I cant
Wouldnt want to take any time away from your GREAT video threads. Keep them coming please. I often watch them several times a week! Is that bad?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Off for the Holidays, see ya' back later~

From one fellow ATSer to another...Happy Holidays. I do hope you reconsider doing an interview for ATS.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The merc is afraid of me because of what some anonymous users said - or more likely didn't say - about me. Maybe my reputation for cutting through the BS is what scares you. Seems to me that is much more likely.

I think you're full of it.

I'm done with this poser ATS. Have a Thanksgiving snack on me.

I'm off to fall into an L-tryptophan coma (the substance in turkey that makes you sleepy.) Laters.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The merc is afraid of me because of what some anonymous users said - or more likely didn't say - about me. Maybe my reputation for cutting through the BS is what scares you. Seems to me that is much more likely.

I think you're full of it.

I'm done with this poser ATS. Have a Thanksgiving snack on me.

I'm off to fall into an L-tryptophan coma (the substance in turkey that makes you sleepy.) Laters.

Happy Snooze-Fest

Thanks for shining the light of ATS, and what we are about on the merc. You gave him every chance to share his story...he failed.

PS. Loved the vid you posted

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobabyMr. Camper, back on page 1 I asked you a few questions, you never answered them,

I am never ceased to be amazed how quickly forum folks can get their noses out of joint especially when a thread has eclipsed eight pages in 36 posting hours. my God, you're perfect I assume?

nonetheless, I am also at a dizzy about why their have been no credible posters asking credible questions about the most important parts of my life as follows:

Air India affair
Iran-Contra
Assassination of Gandhis
Slaughtering of Sikhs.

and gobs of others.

Instead, I get "ever met an alien" and" I'm Elvis, who are you".

Forums, go figure, huh?

You are actually surprised that no one is asking you about things that we can google or can read another ATS thread about!? What surprises you about this? You have already stated that you cannot tell us classified info, and if there is anything to know about these items you bring up, of interest, we would know already. What do you actually hope to contribute besides telling people that you will only answer credible questions?

If I wanted to stroke your ego, I would buy your book and send you a letter telling you how great it is. What I wouldn't do is question you on things that I can type into Google when I am sure (if you are telling the truth about who you are) you have MANY other very interesting things to talk about.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
When I burp up enough turkey, cheese grits, cornbread stuffing and Cakebread Cabernet, Ill be happy to field questions on any of the following:

Air India affair
Iran-Contra
Assassination of Gandhis
Slaughtering of Sikhs.

Others to be added later.

Back later!

FJC

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join