Former Intelligence Asset and Mercenary Operative Here For Your Questions

page: 9
14
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt
When I burp up enough turkey, cheese grits, cornbread stuffing and Cakebread Cabernet, Ill be happy to field questions on any of the following:

Air India affair
Iran-Contra
Assassination of Gandhis
Slaughtering of Sikhs.
The Mercenary School trainees
The LBJ-Ft. Benning Texas Ranch layout for his potential assassination
KKK and Black Panther COINTELPRO penetrations (the former aka Op Red Dog)
Added: the Army Mil/Company Intel involvement in the MLK assassinations

Others to be added later.

Back later!

FJC







Uh I think we are pretty much done with this subject. Eight pages of lies and not ONE question have you answered.
Second line.




posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt
When I burp up enough turkey, cheese grits, cornbread stuffing and Cakebread Cabernet, Ill be happy to field questions on any of the following:

Air India affair
Iran-Contra
Assassination of Gandhis
Slaughtering of Sikhs.
The Mercenary School trainees
The LBJ-Ft. Benning Texas Ranch layout for his potential assassination
KKK and Black Panther COINTELPRO penetrations (the former aka Op Red Dog)
Added: the Army Mil/Company Intel involvement in the MLK assassinations

Others to be added later.

Back later!

FJC








Me too! If anyone has any questions about the above, I too, promise to answer any questions you have on them...as long as the answers aren't classified and easily found on Google.



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Kewl, guys! Save me a lot of typing not having to answer but just for the giggles, why not post what you found on Google on any of those topics above and see if I am no better than your searches?

Hmmm?

See, then you can show where I am nothing more than a Googlexpert and shame the ever loving out of me!!

Game on?



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt
 


Sounds good.

Wikipedia

From PBS

Iran Contra Cover up: Video 1 of 8



Congressional Committee Investigating Iran Contra majority report

another link

Anything that I have touched on using less than 5 minutes of googling, could be expanded by researching the various people involved and doing a little more digging. (Kind of like a "story web" that they teach you about in grade school). Let me know if this is insufficient for you, but, I would like to see what you come up with in less than 5 minutes, oh yah, it actually has to answer peoples questions.



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm interested about your take/involvement in Iran/Contra. I'm also interested in hearing anything about Barry Seal the person if you would happen to know.

I know some minor characters in a hometown kind of way so anything from that timeframe related to that subject fascinates me. And I have my own facts to compare against.

I'm kind of growin' a lil' fond of you, Frank. I'm not ready to believe that all the trouble you got in was truly a deep CIA cover, but I am willing to concede that you are a fascinating character study who isn't without some credentials and knowledge.

I bet we'll hang out after all. Whaddya think?



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm interested too. Yet I'm not familiar with you.

If you could reveal some juicy classified facts on any topic, that would make me a wiser and happier young adult.



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUTI'm interested about your take/involvement in Iran/Contra.
Ever get caught in a riptide without a life preserver?

IC was my riptide (btw I haven't looked at any links or videos, no need, they have nothing to do with my stories).

I breached plausible deniability not with that Idiot North who used to pitch his pickles at the sight of anything blood but with one other. Former RA Poindexter who we called Poindy.

For whatever reasons, I was called back from Honduras where I was working out of the embassy under Negroponte. Keep in mind, we didn't call ops "Operation as in Operation Pegasus or Operation shooteminthehead", we had overall plans, which often changed, and specific missions, which often changed midstream.

Anyway, for some reason I end up in a meeting where North was supposed to be, Negroponte on the embassy direct line and Pondy (and others), the discussion was about practically nothing of any count. After the meeting was through, Pondy pulled me aside and told me that I was to never again follow any mission leads from Negroponte or any of his staff.
I would get my butt into Nicaragua pronto and meet with Hull and his crew. I thought John Hull was gone but...

Well, I no sooner hit sandals on ground in CA and I'm on my way to Miami. WTF, this isn't funny and I smell fish. I get to Miami and meet with Gerard and Ramy Latchinian; meeting is about the rollover of the gov't of Honduras in favor of Gen. Alvarez. I am to lead the training and groundswell coup of civilian pro-Alvarez (aka Company mercs). Money has to be raised.

A few days alter meeting #2. Enter Alvarez. Enter two others supposedly from Pondy's office but this can't be one is a known CIA FA the other is Charlie Beckwith.
Fish smell triples. The coup is to be funded by a sale of coc aine, cash then to be used to buy the necessary arms. WTF?

I trip on back to Honduras over to Nic. and meet my assign. It's not Hull or anyone I know is associated with Hull. The next thing I know is they have arrested Gerard and Alvarez on possession, and a host of other charges.

I/C was beginning to unravel and I got lucky, so I thought, and reassigned home to Alabama and soon I am on my way to California on a dual mission. One was to pickup and transport TOW missiles to Ft. Mcllelan, the other was to meet with two civilian wives of company NOCs who were having some kind of personnell disturbance. I took two guys with me who were assigned to the latter job and my two guys who were assigned to the TOWs. The former firebombed a car, I got pinched and the remainder can be seen by here.

POB



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I'm interested too. Yet I'm not familiar with you.

If you could reveal some juicy classified facts on any topic, that would make me a wiser and happier young adult.

50% of any military paperwork is classified. who knows what is classified and what is not? My entire life was considered classified as i was unable to represent myself, call any witnesses, or speak in my defense, bring any docs or anything, when I went to trial in the 80s.

I consider "classified" anything that I know might incriminate or endanger old friends, ops or others outside of that, I have written over a dozen books with a slew of material that most anyone would consider to be classified in the traditional sense.

Classified is a term for military tribunals and civil justices. If you are truly spilling information that is considered indiscriminate
you end up self-suiciding.

If it's really indiscriminate, they pull the root.



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I'm also interested in hearing anything about Barry Seal the person if you would happen to know.

I was only peripherally involved in Mena meaning that I was never involved with drug transport. Peripherally was enough.

I did deliver documents to the Rose Law Firm and I did know Billy Bear Bottoms. the backstory on him was he was to pick up Seal at his halfway house,purposefully ran late, and a bunch of Colombians (Rodriguez guys) nailed seal in his car. Poor Berriman, he held no sanctuaries so he was gun fodder from the get-go.

Goss and I knew/know each other well and was most certainly one of Barry's Boys. When I moved to where I am going (as per my PM), the first time in 2004, I hit on "Goss' Island" (goes by another name) and before I passed Periwinkle St., I got a cavalcade to redirect me to his home. Wast on Periwinkle, hang a right to the deadend, left through the brush, ninth house on the right on the bay.

Bottoms in order to save his scrawny cajun butt sold his BIL Seal out and went on a major disinfo campaign about Mena.

Here's something funny. Bottoms ends up selling freeware to the local Cajun school board where his wife works and you can find him all over alt.comp.freeware. A Company guy (my think) called Ari Silverstein got a hardon for Bottoms and raked him over the coals on that usenet group. I know this because I got called to let me know that I was being linked to this Silverstein.

Simple google Groups search will bring up all you need to know about that rather hilarious set of contrivances.

Back to Seal, the thing we all knew about Seal which really opened our eyes was Seal was a Bu#e. not a Reaganite who followed into Bush's camp. I/Contra was a Bush op, Reagan couldn't piss in a boot and remember whether or not to put his foot in it he was so mind-controlled post-surgery, they screwed the Reagan assassination up with the kill shot barely missing, exploding bullets and all.

Hinckley my a**.


There always was a "2nd shooter" and a third usually. Just ask me about Wallace.



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUTI know some minor characters in a hometown kind of way so anything from that timeframe related to that subject fascinates me. And I have my own facts to compare against.

I'm kind of growin' a lil' fond of you, Frank. I'm not ready to believe that all the trouble you got in was truly a deep CIA cover, but I am willing to concede that you are a fascinating character study who isn't without some credentials and knowledge.

I bet we'll hang out after all. Whaddya think?
GUT I have truly come to love you. Really.

I was Company and NATO OCONUS. CONUS almost always the Bureau. Never left Army MilIntel at any stage what with Anniston around the corner.

With Company guys in combat fatigues and dress, who knows whose who? the only ones I found I could trust were Army spec many who flipped civilian to Huntsville (Dynacorp, Raytheon - good lord, the space shuttle O ring stories :roll
.



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUTI bet we'll hang out after all. Whaddya think?
Coming to the Everglades are ya'?



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Anyone interested in a copy of my Senate testimony? Redactions and all?
Drop me a PM and I'll send you a link where you can bore yourself with all 50p of it.



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChipsUh I think we are pretty much done with this subject.




Looks like "we" is actually "you"
but that's OK. Maybe next life, yes?
edit on 25-11-2011 by LiveToSpendIt because: [



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

Originally posted by The GUTI bet we'll hang out after all. Whaddya think?
Coming to the Everglades are ya'?

If you'll settle in one place for a minute, mebbe, yeah.


In the meantime, I'm interested in any senate testimony you did, but so far I'm having trouble finding anything solid about when and where that testimony was.

I did find a seemingly intelligent reviewer of one of your books that mentions it. He basically disagreed with your hypothesis of JFK's death, but conceded some interesting things about your intelligence background.


By Richard Bartholomew

The stated purpose of Camper's book is to reveal that "Lee Harvey Oswald was the MK/ULTRA Secret, and he didn't even know it." Which begs the question: What, then, is Frank Camper? Frank Camper is an elite covert operative of the first class, according to the book's dust jacket. He reportedly served with the Special Operations Group in Vietnam, penetrated terrorist groups in his deep-cover work around the world, and personally prevented the assassination of Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi in 1985, while Gandhi was in the U.S. on a diplomatic mission....

...Which brings me to my first point. Only a fool would trust Frank Camper to publicly tell the truth about any subject, never mind MK/ULTRA or the JFK assassination. Camper tells us that "Under the influence of MK/ULTRA, the CIA turned friendly and enemy agents, politicians and business leaders to its own purposes." He adds that "Telling lies and keeping secrets is the business of intelligence and espionage agencies...Espionage professionals keep secrets to protect their country or just to protect their careers." Not to mention their lives. Nonetheless, blind trust in Frank Camper's honesty is exactly what this book requires of its readers.
www.acorn.net...


So, it really does come down to that, even If your intelligence connections run deeper than what the MSM has portrayed about you, that would tend to suggest that you are at the disinfo stage of your career.

You know: Encouraged to enjoy your old age telling tall tales that mislead the masses but get you a lot of free beers?



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

Originally posted by AllUrChipsUh I think we are pretty much done with this subject.




Looks like "we" is actually "you"
but that's OK. Maybe next life, yes?
edit on 25-11-2011 by LiveToSpendIt because: [

LMAO!!! You have like 2 people that are giving you the benefit of the doubt
If you are who you say then upload a video of YOU making mention to ATS and we will talk. Til then, you and your 2 friends you managed to make go talk Iran contra scandal stories, bye now.



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUTIn the meantime, I'm interested in any senate testimony you did, but so far I'm having trouble finding anything solid about when and where that testimony was.


What? It's not on Google?
Then it does not exist!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check your PMs in a few moments.


You have to promise not to tell all the "intellectuals" here who think my real name is Campergoogle.



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips
 

The reason I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt on identity--not neccessarily credibility mind you--isn't because of the info he provides. Any good conman can do that.

But his psychological profile in addition to all the details makes me suspect it's Frank. His ego shows in the right spots.

It would take an exceptional conman--and I know one or two that are brilliant--to put those touches on their character.

It's possible, but I'm still leanin' towards it being him at the moment. I betcha we find out though, eh?



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUTSo, it really does come down to that, even If your intelligence connections run deeper than what the MSM has portrayed about you, that would tend to suggest that you are at the disinfo stage of your career.
Never wrote nor ever have been on the disifo side of the ball. Of course, this could be disinfo, right?


Point being, who the hell knows? I was disinfoed so many times in the 80s it got to the point no one knew which was is up. All anyone can do on a limited commo forum like this is to put the data out there and let each and all make their own judgments.



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by AllUrChips
 

The reason I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt on identity--not neccessarily credibility mind you--isn't because of the info he provides. Any good conman can do that.

But his psychological profile in addition to all the details makes me suspect it's Frank. His ego shows in the right spots.

It would take an exceptional conman--and I know one or two that are brilliant--to put those touches on their character.

It's possible, but I'm still leanin' towards it being him at the moment. I betcha we find out though, eh?

I dont know. I have never seen a "writer" let alone an older gentleman as himself use the phrase "WTF" in my life. Thats just one little reason I know its not him. Ill be right back ill go get that quote from him.
Heres one example:Kewl, guys! Save me a lot of typing not having to answer but just for the giggles
edit on 25-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Heres another:Well, I no sooner hit sandals on ground in CA and I'm on my way to Miami. WTF, this isn't funny and I smell fish. I get to Miami and meet with Gerard and Ramy Latchinian;
Those are just small things I see wrong. The fact he wont upload a simple five second video mentioning ATS is another reason.
edit on 25-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUTI did find a seemingly intelligent reviewer of one of your books that mentions it. He basically disagreed with your hypothesis of JFK's death, but conceded some interesting things about your intelligence background.


By Richard Bartholomew

The stated purpose of Camper's book is to reveal that "Lee Harvey Oswald was the MK/ULTRA Secret, and he didn't even know it." Which begs the question: What, then, is Frank Camper? Frank Camper is an elite covert operative of the first class, according to the book's dust jacket. He reportedly served with the Special Operations Group in Vietnam, penetrated terrorist groups in his deep-cover work around the world, and personally prevented the assassination of Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi in 1985, while Gandhi was in the U.S. on a diplomatic mission....

...Which brings me to my first point. Only a fool would trust Frank Camper to publicly tell the truth about any subject, never mind MK/ULTRA or the JFK assassination. Camper tells us that "Under the influence of MK/ULTRA, the CIA turned friendly and enemy agents, politicians and business leaders to its own purposes." He adds that "Telling lies and keeping secrets is the business of intelligence and espionage agencies...Espionage professionals keep secrets to protect their country or just to protect their careers." Not to mention their lives. Nonetheless, blind trust in Frank Camper's honesty is exactly what this book requires of its readers.
www.acorn.net...

Later in the same article he withdrew that comment when my bonafides were shown to be what they are. Bartholomew did this at the bottom of the article and in several emails then later pulled the article retraction. Swell guy.


Each to his own opinion.





 
14
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join