It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Intelligence Asset and Mercenary Operative Here For Your Questions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
My name is F.J. Camper. My backgound...

Google Results

..is partially represented above. I will be happy to answer questions that are not personal or classified in nature.

Over to you!

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Nov 23 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Who did you work for more often? Governments? International Corporations? Other organizations that may not fit those two groups?

I apologize I haven't read your books, but they do look interesting. I'll look for one sometime and give it a skim.

The titles of the works appear to be right up the ATS alley. Thanks for being forward and open about things.

edit on 22-11-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
how do you get into "contract services"

how did you get led into it?

it has always appealed to me, the idea of short term labour for an employer. id be interested in hearing any service stories you can legitimately share.

Thanks, and welcome!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

is there a underground base in Dulce new mexico ?
Are humans in contact with ET´s `?
Have you ever heard of the montauk project ?
Was any or all moon landings fake ?
Have humans ever walked on Mars ?
Have you ever meet a ET face to face ?

have a great day
im off to work

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Who shot J.R.?
Welcome im sure you will be VERY popular on ATS. When I think of something intelligible I will be sure to check back with this thread, thank you

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Respectfully Mr. Camper..I could claim I was Coco Chanel but without proof of it, it's just a few words on the screen that don't really mean much..can you offer us any proof of who you claim to be..and if indeed you are who you say..why good sir are you doing this?? what's in it for you? Cheers Coco

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
Respectfully Mr. Camper..I could claim I was Coco Chanel but without proof of it, it's just a few words on the screen that don't really mean much..can you offer us any proof of who you claim to be..and if indeed you are who you say..why good sir are you doing this?? what's in it for you? Cheers Coco

Here is his generic facebook info:So you were almost charged as a terrorist in 1986?

Franklin J. Camper is a former American soldier and known mercenary. He has written both non-fiction and fiction books about his service in Vietnam with the 4th Infantry Division's Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol (LRRP), and also books related to military tactics and how to survive as a mercenary. Prior to becoming an author, Frank Camper spent almost 2 decades as a mercenary. Several newspapers and radio stations reported that he was involved in the Air India bombings in the 1980s, noting that he trained one of the Sikh bombers at his combat school located in Dolomite, Alabama Camper stated that he was unaware of the Sikh's plans.

On May 21, 1986 Camper was arrested on suspicion of conspiring with two California woman - Charlotte Wychoff and Elizabeth Leta Hamilton - to set two car bombs in a failed attempt to kill Robyn Richoff and Harriet Russo. The attempted victims were disgruntled employees of Hamilton and Wychoff. Camper was sentences to 2 years in prison for his part in the bombings.

The F.B.I. has acknowledged that Camper was personally responsible for saving the Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi's life in 1985. Prime Minister Gandhi was in the US on a diplomatic mission when the incident occurred.

Camper's life story was allegedly optioned for a feature film, however to date it hasn't yet been released. He is currently retired and living in Birmingham, Alabama with

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Who do you want playing Frank Camper in your movie if it gets made?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt
My name is F.J. Camper. My backgound...

Google Results

..is partially represented above. I will be happy to answer questions that are not personal or classified in nature.

Over to you!

My name is Kal-El. My background...

Superman

..partially represented above. I will be happy to answer questions that are not personal or classified in nature.

See how easy that is? Anyone else going to give it a go?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Mr Camper I'm sorry if I ask a stupid question but are mercenaries are like the ones in action movies? (Just trying separate fact from fiction)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the most dangerous jungle you've ever been in.

What is the MK-ULTRA Secret?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

What kind of animal is used to make the mcrib?

Oh, and if you were what you say you are, then you would know the OPSEC rules. Part of OPSEC is that even though information is not classified it can still pose risk. Information that by itself does not rise to the level of being classified, when combined with other information may rise to that standard. You would also know that someone like yourself is taught not to talk AT ALL even about banal things concerning your work that are not classified. Foreign intel is always fishing for information that ordinary people think is unimportant.
edit on 23-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by theovermensch

Hey hey what part of no personal questions dont you understand? JK

2nd.

link   

Originally posted by theovermensch

I seriously doubt that movie will ever be made but I am partial to Robert Duvall who did an amazingly good representation of me in an awful film called "Let's Get Harry".

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
A buddy of mine used to be a sapper in the united states military, and has served in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Anyway he told me that United states military's pay is complete #, and if I ever wanted to make any money I would have to become a contractor/mercenary.

I was just wondering if I wanted to do this sort of thing I'd have to first go through training via U.S. military then get hired as a mercenary? Is this doable?

Based on current situation; seems war is never going to end so is this a worthy career path?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Mr Camper I'm sorry if I ask a stupid question but are mercenaries are like the ones in action movies? (Just trying separate fact from fiction)

Today's mercs are replacement warfighters for the most part where the mercs of my day were highly trained, specialized intelligence assets with particular missions, handlers and covert/clandestine arrangements.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Anoynymoose

If you have military training, I would suggest that you contact one of he many DoD contractors who are hired for mercenary activities i.e. Blackwater (Xe) and the like.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anoynymoose

They are hiring murderers to go into Iran and Syria and pretend to be natives. Can you speak gibberish?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Considering I have published over a dozen books, and have had over 10,000 pages redacted. I'm quite aware of what OPSEC means and how to apply it.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Yes..I read the wiki page..and thanks so much for sharing that
it should be helpful for anyone who didn't click on his link..I gave you a star for being so helpful..Cheers Coco

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join