It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Intelligence Asset and Mercenary Operative Here For Your Questions

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT From what I understand you to be saying, you're making the claim that none of the criminal charges against you were what they seemed?

Not one charge brought was accurate.

...you were in actuality a world-class COINTELPRO--maybe the first?--agent of the U.S. GOVT throughout the years. That's your basic assertion correct?

No.

And, to be fair, looking back on all that I had read so far, I decided it was in the realm of possibility. But maybe not the probability in this case. It all comes down--for me--to your conviction on fire-bombing and conspiracy. The main thing I see in your favor is that no one got physically hurt in the fire-bombings and I'm aware of similar tactics being used to establish credibility for a "cover" by intelligence agencies. But that's about is so far.

I have addressed the reasons I was in Calif before in this thread and that has nothing to do with the charges.

So the question is: Were you a somewhat unsavory but fairly charismatic mercenary or a true-blue deep-undercover American COINTELPRO hero?

Both.

You mention Lee Ann Faulk--an ex-girlfriend of yours apparently-- her name googles up some official court documents in regards to something about you firebombing some teachers cars & stuff. Teachers, Frank!

It does? Ok, she was never charged.

In 1985, Franklin Joseph Camper was the owner and operator of the "Mercenary Association," a mercenary training school located near Birmingham, Alabama.

William Dean Hedgcorth, James LaRosa Cuneo, and Paul Johnson were students and teaching assistants at the Mercenary Association.

Elizabeth Hamilton and Charlotte Wycoff owned and operated the California Learning Centers, a chain of private schools located in San Bernardino and Orange Counties in California.

In late July 1985, Hamilton and Wycoff contacted Camper in connection with a series of employment problems at the Learning Centers. Hamilton and Wycoff requested help in dealing with three teachers, two of whom had brought state unfair labor practice charges against the Learning Centers after they were fired.

Camper recruited Hedgcorth, Cuneo, Johnson, and his girlfriend, Lee Ann Faulk, to do some "unconventional security work." His plan was to locate the disgruntled teachers and "______ them up."
ftp.resource.org...

Great story entirely made up. I was in Calif for different reasons.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
So, apparently you and the boys--and a girl--buy a couple of military manuals containing instructions for incendiary devices, set up a workshop in a motel room, and make some homemade napalm.

Nope.

Originally posted by The GUT There were no witnesses to either firebombing. Cuneo and Johnson testified for the government as part of a plea agreement. They stated that Camper orchestrated the arson spree, and that Camper and Hedgcorth were both involved in setting off the firebombs. Camper and Hedgcorth denied any involvement in the preparation or use of the firebombs. They argued that they had carried out a legitimate investigation, and that the firebombings were a "frolic and detour" committed by Johnson and Cuneo alone."
ftp.resource.org...

You guys were squealing on each other left and right.

If that's how you read that, that's your call, I've said all I am going to say on this matter several times in this thread.

"Just who is Frank Camper? A trainer of terrorists? A federal informer? Or, as some suggest, a posturing adventurer with a craving for publicity? With Camper fact and fiction tend to blur.

Some facts are verifiable: Camper is a Vietnam veteran (Spec/4), a licensed gun dealer, the author of two pulp adventure novels and the operator of the school. Beyond that, his background becomes vague. He claims that during the early '70s he infiltrated leftist groups for the FBI, but the Bureau will neither confirm nor deny that.

He also claims that he trained Arab troops in Saudi Arabia in 1979 and 1980 but, according to the records of Saudi Arabian Airlines, he was working for them as a mechanic. He says he has trained Panamanian antiterrorist troops both in Panama and in Alabama. He claims to have carried out cloak-and-dagger missions in Guatemala and El Salvador in recent years, but those tales are impossible to verify.

Frank Camper tells a lot of exciting adventure stories—all of them starring Frank Camper—but not everyone believes them. Tom Posey, head of the Alabama-based Civilian Military Assistance, which sends supplies and American military trainers to the contra guerrillas in Nicaragua, is highly skeptical: "You shouldn't believe 99 percent of what Camper tells you."
www.people.com...

Posey was always a second rate merc and a jealous bride to be.

And more on Lee Ann Faulk please. Peace.

Such as what? Hair color?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Rather monosyllabic replies, Frank. Not worth the effort asking. Peace out.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You know Gut...I've only been following this thread, because of your keen investigative mind. I applaud your efforts at attempting to paint Frank with a kind, and even handed brush.

I too, expected more from Frank, but now I am bored with his condescending, arrogant replies.

Frank claims he could give a flip on what we think. Yet he continues to reach into his bag of *glory crumbs*, tossing a few, thinking we are hungry enough to think it a feast.

See ya on the flip side Gut

Des
edit on 29-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Gut im glad you now see the fraud as well
I know you were just trying to be nice and give him the benefit of the doubt, but this man has been lying and I have proven him a liar in the first 3 pages of this thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

He's almost certainly a liar and bad news to boot, Allurchips. He probably is Frank J Camper though. AKA Ari Silverstein around usenet boards. Possibly uses the name Duane Ritter as well.

Google those names if you're bored. I waded through some of it and what a piece of work this guy is.

What a pantywaist he turned out to be in old age too. I didn't care to look into his Project Camelot baggage, but he has internet Samsonite all over the place.

He has folk that want to sue him and folk that want to kick his butt world-wide it seems. That's a couple of reasons why he's mysterious as to his location methinks.

Actually, however, he's not that hard to find it seems after all. And, unless he's in a Carmen-Ghia, he's not gonna outrun anyone these days if'n you know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Now that all the chaff and group-speak, back-patting clowns are gone, anyone who wants to address these questions will get their answers.

Air India affair
Iran-Contra
Assassination of Gandhis
Slaughtering of Sikhs
The Mercenary School trainees
The LBJ-Ft. Benning Texas Ranch layout for his potential assassination
KKK and Black Panther COINTELPRO penetrations (the former aka Op Red Dog)
Added: the Army Mil/Company Intel involvement in the MLK assassinations

Others to be added later.

Back later!

FJC

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The show "Deadly Weapons" produced by Harry Phillips is chock full of interesting material about Frank Camper.

A few--but not all--interesting points about the video linked below:

Frank's military records show him to have been a truck driver during his short-time in Vietnam.

The Florida Sheriff who chased Camper out of his county is a heckuva lot more impressive than Frank Camper.

The boys at Frank's Merc School are scary, but not for the reasons they think they are. They needed a father figure and got a pathological liar and sociopath instead.

Frank blinks a lot when he lies.

Watch the vid pt. 1 and pt. 2--it's really funny--and get a feel for the man himself. You will probably wanna have some hand sanitizer nearby.

Deadly Weapons Pt 1

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

In regards to the deaths of those "rockers" you mentioned, have you read any of David McGowan's stuff?..., especially - "Inside The LC
The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation".davesweb.cnchost.com...

If not, I'd recommend it, along with any thoughts/comments you might wish to share.. (it is a bit of a read, but time well-spent IMO).

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

In regards to the deaths of those "rockers" you mentioned, have you read any of David McGowan's stuff?..., especially - "Inside The LC
The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation".davesweb.cnchost.com...

If not, I'd recommend it, along with any thoughts/comments you might wish to share.. (it is a bit of a read, but time well-spent IMO).

Cheers.

Thanks for the link.

I don't know why they felt Jim Morrison was the greatest danger to their right wing politics but he became an FBI target from the Ed Sullivan show on. His Dade County arrest was pure COINTELPRO, they had been hassling Morrison for some time in his personal life.

It made no difference that Morrison's father was an Admiral and their perfect opportunity came when he took off for France. This wasn't a Nixon hit, he and CIA had let's call it and uncomfortable relationship over what Nixon would call the "hanky-panky" or the "Bay Of Pigs thing" both codes for the JFK assassination.

Inside Nixon was the real RWingers, the defenders of the Elite Wealthy, Rumsfeld and Cheney.

Aside on Rumsfeld: He came into the Elite's best favor when he ran their Mars/Stargate training program in the very late 60s (or early 70s I think) also under the auspices of Maj. Ed Dames. The way to the Elite's hearts - and to their power- is through protection of their greatest technological secrets.

This was not a CIA hit. It was French DST although I am positive CIA pulled the DST into this assassination.

How? KCl

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

If you look through the list I provided, notice how the deaths were always to the most important member of the group. The drummers (Moon, Bonham, Brian Jones), the lead singer (Cass, Janis, Morrison, Hendrix). Only The
Who and The Stones survived, they couldn't kill every band member.

Although I never understood why they didn't do under Jagger. Mistake but then The Stones didn't inspire the intellectual crowd, the ones with their Daddy's credit cards.

edit on 29-11-2011 by LiveToSpendIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt
reply to post by The GUT

Poor GUT, didn't get to hang out with me after several attempts to lure me in or to do his interviews you begged to do.

Unrequited love, it's a bitch.

Heheh

All that really means is any combination of A.) You're so flabby and out of shape your ego can't handle it B.) You are a complete fraud C.) You are afraid of the lawsuits chasing you.

What lawsuits, this is interesting!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillowToad

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt
reply to post by The GUT

Poor GUT, didn't get to hang out with me after several attempts to lure me in or to do his interviews you begged to do.

Unrequited love, it's a bitch.

Heheh

All that really means is any combination of A.) You're so flabby and out of shape your ego can't handle it B.) You are a complete fraud C.) You are afraid of the lawsuits chasing you.

What lawsuits, this is interesting!

I'm interested too! Don't expect much from this merc-wannabe though.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WillowToad

Ahhh, Frank seems to get threatened with it, but it's hard to say what's really going on. Google these search terms: Frank Camper, Ari Silverstein, and Usenet. See what you can make of it.

I'm conserving energy for the inevitable sock puppet.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Watch the vid pt. 1 and pt. 2--it's really funny--and get a feel for the man himself. You will probably wanna have some hand sanitizer nearby.

Deadly Weapons Pt 1

"This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's Copyright Policy" - no videos.

Is this a joke?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Ahhh, Frank seems to get threatened with it (lawsuits), but it's hard to say what's really going on

IOW, you're full of crap. No lawsuits.

I should have let you shine my shoes, GUT, wannabe tough guys need love.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join