It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Intelligence Asset and Mercenary Operative Here For Your Questions

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WillowToad

Still works for me, but you can't follow the youtube link. Watch it ON the merc site and it plays fine.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

Originally posted by The GUT

Ahhh, Frank seems to get threatened with it (lawsuits), but it's hard to say what's really going on

IOW, you're full of crap. No lawsuits.

I should have let you shine my shoes, GUT, wannabe tough guys need love.

Tough guys don't hide behind the internet.

Have camera, will travel. Seems I'm tough enough. You??

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillowToad

Watch the vid pt. 1 and pt. 2--it's really funny--and get a feel for the man himself. You will probably wanna have some hand sanitizer nearby.

Deadly Weapons Pt 1

"This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's Copyright Policy" - no videos.

Is this a joke?

"This" or "he"?

I'll send you a PM with a link so you can download four videos from CBS and a local channel.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

"KCI" - Potassium Chloride huh? hmmm.

"The Political Right which represented the wealthy class was actually scared of long hairs, free lovers, sexual freedom, and bare breasts."

I don't know, it seems to me that the original anti-war movement of those times started out with the great majority of participants relatively "middle-class", and "educated". What better way to discredit and marginalize those people (in the eyes of the masses) than to clandestinely insert "the freak show / hippie / commies" to march along side the genuine anti-war protesters. Image (to the great masses) is everything.

It really does appear now, to me, that the "Hippies" likely were a creation of TPTB and were the downfall of the anti-war movement.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder

"KCI" - Potassium Chloride huh? hmmm.

"The Political Right which represented the wealthy class was actually scared of long hairs, free lovers, sexual freedom, and bare breasts."

I don't know, it seems to me that the original anti-war movement of those times started out with the great majority of participants relatively "middle-class", and "educated". What better way to discredit and marginalize those people (in the eyes of the masses) than to clandestinely insert "the freak show / hippie / commies" to march along side the genuine anti-war protesters. Image (to the great masses) is everything.

It really does appear now, to me, that the "Hippies" likely were a creation of TPTB and were the downfall of the anti-war movement.

Cheers

Many hippie leaders were COINTELPRO and CIA inserts for the reasons you mention. They would recruit "hippes" especially those with arrest records and pressure them into roles of perpetrators of violence and mayhem.

Emphasis on protesting often was generated from the "liberal" poli sci departments of the Universities which were heavily infiltrated with CIA money, pressure and professors.

The other piece of this was the drug trade including but nowhere near limited to weed, speed and the psychedelics, especially adulterated '___' from the Sandoz labs. Again, a combination of CIA revenues and left wing denigration tactics.

The Bureau was interested in dragging down liberals as part of the Elite Wealthy paranoia, the commie monikers were for cover no one in the FBI believed that the Commies were involved in any significant way with the Peace Movement. CIA was about continuing the SE Asian wars with special emphasis on Burma, Cambodia and Laos, drug trafficking havens. CIA was about transport not agriculture or distribution, they had the Mafia for the latter.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Well, I just read the majority of the last 12 pages. Don't mind sayin' I'm getting a little tired (literally) and am about to shut down for the night. I lived through a lot of what you were saying. The infiltration of the poli sci crowd during 70-71 I can attest to. I saw it happen. For the record, I was NOT at Woodstick. I had the day off. In any case, I see way back a few pages you mentioned Basiago. Are you willing to talk about him? I know that's not on your main list, but you DID say 'more to be added later' so I thought I'd ask before launching into it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Well, I just read the majority of the last 12 pages. Don't mind sayin' I'm getting a little tired (literally) and am about to shut down for the night. I lived through a lot of what you were saying. The infiltration of the poli sci crowd during 70-71 I can attest to. I saw it happen. For the record, I was NOT at Woodstick. I had the day off.

You are the first to ever had admitted it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by WillowToad

Still works for me, but you can't follow the youtube link. Watch it ON the merc site and it plays fine.

Nothing. Says "null". Another joke like the phantom lawsuits?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUTreply to post by WillowToad

Nothing. Says "null". Another joke like the phantom lawsuits?

Told you I was expecting a sock puppet. How ya doin, Fra...er, I mean, willowtoad?

Here's that link again. Video is embedded on that page. Still plays for me and still makes me laugh out loud.

Buffoonery with Franklin Camper
edit on 29-11-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuylerWell, I just read the majority of the last 12 pages. Don't mind sayin' I'm getting a little tired (literally) and am about to shut down for the night. I lived through a lot of what you were saying. The infiltration of the poli sci crowd during 70-71 I can attest to. I saw it happen. For the record, I was NOT at Woodstick. I had the day off. In any case, I see way back a few pages you mentioned Basiago. Are you willing to talk about him? I know that's not on your main list, but you DID say 'more to be added later' so I thought I'd ask before launching into it.

Basiago? Sure, he's running for President in 2016 as a Democrat.

I have talked to Andy several times the latest was to confirm this upcoming candidacy and to ask why in the world he hooked up with Alfred Webre.
My knowledge of Project Pegasus (not to be confused with Honduran Op Pegasus
) is not direct. It is through Lyn McDonald/Courtney Brown connection, the former being one of my remote viewing mentors under MKUltra II as a subprogram, being Army Intel before the project went completely black budget/ops.

What I can tell you is that most anyone who understands how the Elite Wealthy operate, also have no problems with Basiago's claims. That would include Obama's Mars visits, the El Segundo and Hunt-CIA mentorship and the preselection of US presidents - at least going back to Bush Elder.

I do know several who knew Andy's Dad when he was the liaison between CIA and Project Pegasus.

I know enough to believe Basiago in toto but I'm not a huge fan of his Mars Discovery papers simply due to the lack of resolution on the Rover pictures.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT(nothing of value - post snipped)

Of course I snip your nonsense. Just because you've wandered into a quagmire of inanities, irrelevancies, and stupidities doesn't mean I have to follow you in.

Have a good life! Gut(less).

PLONK

edit on 29-11-2011 by LiveToSpendIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I know the REAL Frank Camper so when you are ready LiveToSpendIt, I will give you questions only the REAL Frank Camper can answer. Let me know when your RTG.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I know the REAL Frank Camper so when you are ready LiveToSpendIt, I will give you questions only the REAL Frank Camper can answer. Let me know when your RTG.

Roger that.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder

In regards to the deaths of those "rockers" you mentioned...

Two I forgot. One is Lennon, he's a given CIA agent hit, the Hinckley-Bush connection isn't well hidden and the mind control is MKUltra 101. So eerily the same as Sirhan, Oswald and dozens of others whose names never make the front or any page of the print media. By this time, the Agency/Elite Wealthy machine is starting not to give a crap about close associations, they are that arrogant.

This is not the Company I knew, not even close.

The second is Cobain and by his demise, I am too far out of the loop to get a confirmed kill but Cobain was no threat. if anything, he's part of the entertainment show for the masses. Could be wrong, I'm guessing, I honestly don't know.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Adding to the Basiago comments...

I'm no (exo)politician, I have no idea if he can win the 2016 or any Presidential election but that, imho, is not the point. Of course, he would have to live to 2015 to get his shot at running and my money is on that he might never make it.

The Elite Wealthy own the technologies of the Nazi "Bell" scientists, the recovered ETs crafts and the ones they have developed inside their deep black space and high technology budgets. They have ZERO interest in sharing free energy, interstellar travel capabilities and God knows what else with anyone. Just Call Boeing, Raytheon or Lockheed and ask them.

Would they allow Basiago to muddy their waters by shooting his mouth off on major media about Mars Stargates,Presidential selection processes, life on Mars, Tesla tech and a host of other things?

As a former assassination expert, do I kid?

No, the point is that if for some reason they let him, perhaps so they can discredit or spin or - hold your horses - use him to further the inevitable disclosures of all things extra terrestrial, then his Presidential run could be the most important (exo)political event in the history of this country.

It will be without a doubt a special time and Any Basiago has my full support.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

What I can tell you is that most anyone who understands how the Elite Wealthy operate, also have no problems with Basiago's claims. That would include Obama's Mars visits, the El Segundo and Hunt-CIA mentorship and the preselection of US presidents - at least going back to Bush Elder.

So you have no problems with his claiming he went to Mars as a child and, among other things, took pictures of a Martian Sasquatch, which others say is a small rock less than a centimeter tall?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

So you have no problems with his claiming he went to Mars as a child and, among other things, took pictures of a Martian Sasquatch, which others say is a small rock less than a centimeter tall?

None with Tesla related teletransportation, none with timevision ("chronovision") but, yes, I have trouble with the Mars Discovery papers and the "proof of living beings on Mars" through his interpretation of the rover and other panoramas.

During my MKUltra/Monarch training, these "concepts" were routinely discussed. Hell, Courtney Brown was already remote viewing bases and things on Mars that were established by living beings, this was in the 60s/70s. These were controlled, scientific operations not stargazing or crystal ball bullsh** either.

Basiago's attention to detail and his now corroborating evidences (including several people who have stepped forward as part of the Project Pegasus) matched with my own information, both personal and secondary) leaves this without argument.

But the interpretation of the photos leaves me cold - even if they do turn out to be accurate. I think this is Alfred Webre's influence and poor Alfred never was the same since SRI and his complete nervous breakdown (or EMF episodes, who knows).

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Roger that.

You typed earlier that you had Darpa software about biometrics, righjt?

What was the ID authentication method for the card you used?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Roger that.

Trick question, it's up to the IT guys and their needs.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Roger that.

Trick question, it's up to the IT guys and their needs.

No no man, your dodging. Camper you are not.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join