It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I am new in this forum.... But I have been keeping up with ATS for quite sometimes now.... Hopefully I can share useful information and also learn new things from you all.... I have been impressed on how open people in this forum discuss about the topic even if it is sensitive or taboo... everyone pretty open and grown up I guess.... This is a great place to resolve issues and ask opinion from people all over the world about certain things....

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelion

Hello Zelion and Welcome to ATS !

There is indeed many people from many countries here. The diversity is an added bonus !

Have Fun & Enjoy !!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelion

Welcome to ATS!
Now we have your info and may better track you!

But seriously, welcome to the finest collection of information on the web!
Much of this info is disinfo, about 99% actually.
It will be up to you to figure out what is real and what is not.
Sit back grab a cup of joe or a bottle of your choice and enjoy!!
As this is some fine entertainment, and fairly cheap too.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
i am new as well but like Zelion i have been reading ATS a while as well.. i love the idea of this site and untill a friend linked me to a few stories/threads i was immediately hooked and feel that sites like ATS is the future of how we get "news", more accurate and usually from the source and the like of contributors and members i've never seen before.

ATS and the like is very important in my opinion, no boss, no salaried employees, no one scheduling what "they" want you to know.. it's Great.!

it is the internet so it definitely has it's share of propaganda and disinformation posters haha but it's easy to spot the real deal here.

the site is great and it's very appreciated to be able to be member. Thanks eveyone.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

These days it seems like going against the current big dye vat of modern society is the only way out. Morality and virtue seem to have been wiped out and you surely don´t see any good people in the news, it is all about misery and selfishness.

I try to become a better person and I believe this is the only way to stay safe in the future. That is why I practice Falun Dafa, cultivation of mind and body according to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life. A higher form of science if you ask me, including third eye science and other dimensions. I guess that is why you see many scientists and professors among the practitioners. Another great thing is that it is free of charge and it has no membership.

ATS has a great role to play in order to let people find the positive force in this world - everything in thuis universe is balanced so among all the misery there is bound to be a treasure of gold among us - it is just a matter of finding it before too late...

I wish you good luck in the future!

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome guys
hopefully we can encounter each other on other thread...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Oh yeah by the way, anyone know how to start a new thread?? I am trying to make a new thread... but can't really find how to do it....

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hey there and welcome to ATS,

At the moment you have 6 posts, Once you have 20 posts you can make a thread,

So just have a read around and reply to a few things and you will get there in no time,
Are reasons for a 20 post rule is to stop people who come to ATS just to spam,

Feel free to ask me anything you need,
edit on 22-11-2011 by asala because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelion

................................................................................................................
Hey Zelion, Welcome to the forum,and will be looking forward to talking with you in the discussions. Many different subject forums here, so, most areas of interest are covered. Glad to see you here!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Hey there and welcome to ATS,

At the moment you have 6 posts, Once you have 20 posts you can make a thread,

So just have a read around and reply to a few things and you will get there in no time,
Are reasons for a 20 post rule is to stop people who come to ATS just to spam,

Feel free to ask me anything you need,
edit on 22-11-2011 by asala because: (no reason given)

Thanks SuperModerator...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdunk
reply to post by Zelion

................................................................................................................
Hey Zelion, Welcome to the forum,and will be looking forward to talking with you in the discussions. Many different subject forums here, so, most areas of interest are covered. Glad to see you here!

Thanks rdunk

top topics

join