It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found Bart Simpson/EBE/BEK/ET/Catholic Priest in my Spaghetti!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

it is clearly cgi..you have to look a little closer...
nothing to see here move on

edit on 21-11-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've been searching for this thread ever since you posted in the "Boards" forum to watch for it. F&S

Well worth the wait. The only thing missing is the youtube video, that would probably go viral.

What a nice respite from the similar threads of the past week.

I dub thee Pasta Monster Slayer Extraordinaire Here's your bread stick sword.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I've been searching for this thread ever since you posted in the "Boards" forum to watch for it. F&S

Well worth the wait. The only thing missing is the youtube video, that would probably go viral.

What a nice respite from the similar threads of the past week.

I dub thee Pasta Monster Slayer Extraordinaire Here's your bread stick sword.

Oh god a viral video would have been over-the-top ridiculous. I probably could have had fun with it though. Like have the steam burn my hand momentarily or something.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i can see it too(i highlighted it in my photo editing software so the sheeple can see it)
dont show it any fear. oh nevermind you ate it.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
i can see it too(i highlighted it in my photo editing software so the sheeple can see it)
dont show it any fear. oh nevermind you ate it.

Laughed so hard, I spit my gum out onto my keyboard.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

*Looks at everybody enjoying this thread, then looks at you.

Poo on you.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I think threads like this keep a lot of people from loathing their time spent on ATS. The mood is too gloomy here sometimes.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard
**UPDATE**

Since my body has attempted digesting this atrocity approximately an hour and a half ago, some strange things have occured.

1) Immediately after ingestion, I expelled what I believe to be a large ectoplasm. Some of you may attribute this to a burp.

2) Around 25 minutes had passed after eating and I stubbed my toe on a wooden stand a knocked a bottle of water off it. Coincidence?

I will continue to update you guys as this event unfolds!

edit on 21-11-2011 by wWizard because: spelling

In fear for your very life, I have drawn a pentagram in salt on the floor....granted I ran short on salt, so used about a cup pf sugar to finish the task at hand. It all looks the same ya know. I am casting a spell of protection for you.

If I were you, I would immediately put on at least 7 pairs of socks. 7 is a sacred number...and all that cotton and wool will cast their own spell against evil imbued furniture from attacking your toes.

I await further updates on the gloom attempting to take over your soul. How lucky you were to see the initial attack in your dinner tonight.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

I had similar amazing experiences tonight after (on a whim) mixing

stew beef + beef broth + red chile paste + cilantro + chunks of white onion + chunks of green pepper + white rice wine vinger + hot sesame seed oil + soy sauce

in a pot and heating it on the appliance your people call a "stove".

It smelled and tasted heavenly. Just another coincidence? Seems to be a lot of them lately.
edit on 11/21/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

This is indeed hilarious, it's not often one thread spawns another like this. Also this picture when recalling the last thread may cause delayed LOL'ing, I actually only almost spit my tea out on maybe the third glance when the absurdity of all of this hit me... heh.
edit on 11/21/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I think my favorite picture is the one with the toppings on it. It just looks so ridiculous like some sort of poor clown. I had no idea how absurd it looked when I initially took the picture.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Actually I didn't realise there was a jokes section, I've only just noticed it now, maybe I'm just overreacting because of all the idiots posting lately.

Hopefully you can understand that...........

In fact, now I know this is in the jokes section, I chuckled a bit.
edit on 22/11/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Actually I didn't realise there was a jokes section, I've only just noticed it now, maybe I'm just overreacting because of all the idiots posting lately.

To be fair, it started in the Paranormal forum and got moved here. No worries though.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard

Originally posted by woogleuk

To be fair, it started in the Paranormal forum and got moved here. No worries though.

Shhhhhh.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join