It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found Bart Simpson/EBE/BEK/ET/Catholic Priest in my Spaghetti!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Very important topic for you guys and gals. Something is happening in our homes! WE ARE BEING INVADED!!!!!!

NO! Not by Big Brother, or swarms of insects or by mind-controlling radio waves! This is much worse! In two days there have been two threads that I have seen that show undeniable PROOF that we are ALL being overrun by extra-dimensional beings.

Tonight, I was making a tasty meal only to have it interrupted by a frightening entity. Ok here is what happened...
I rummaged through the cupboards looking for something to eat when I stumbled upon a box of pasta. I put some water on the stove and put a little oil in (oil is used for annointing in many religions). But I noticed something strange... so I decided to document my meal.

Here is me boiling my pasta...

You can see the bubbles swirling in an evil way... This is proof that something strange was in the air.

Here is me straining my pasta...

The pasta seems to leap out at me with slimy tentacles.

Here is what made me jump. I put the pasta on my plate and look what I found!

It's horrific. You can clearly the snarling sneering grin on it's face.

And now the icing on the cake.. I sprinkled some bruschetta and parmesan cheese on the devil and it took shape...

The glowing red eyes sent a shiver down my spine. I knew I had to eat the beast right away, destroy it completely.

Keep an eye out guys.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I want some of whatever you're on...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
OMG! It's Satan Santa Clause!

I hope that everything "comes out" ok for you, seeing that you have devoured a demon. I hope that you can make some "Jesus Garlic Toast" to circumvent that evil guy during digestion.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
pics or it didn't happen.

edit on 21-11-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Funny, especially after those weird "I saw something in the shade" threads and whatever is in the Spaghetti, looks dangerous. Maybe it was a message from the Flying Spaghetti Monster

I would Star & Flag you, but from your picture comments it's obvious you don't know what Bruschetta is (Here's a hint: It involves bread and is an Antipasto), so i can't give them to you

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

The thing ate the bread part

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You're a %^*(.
I don't believe aliens have come to Earth, but you never really know...

But you're just a straight up #%& to make fun of them. You're life must be pretty sad to have to make fun of people on the internet to get your kicks.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don't know how to tell you this, but being that you ingested this food, you are now possessed by this entity. The only way to exorcise this from your body is to spin around 5 times while saying "Shablagoo!"

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
You're a %^*(.
I don't believe aliens have come to Earth, but you never really know...

But you're just a straight up #%& to make fun of them. You're life must be pretty sad to have to make fun of people on the internet to get your kicks.

It's a real face. What don't you understand?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Is there a point to this thread, or did you get bored during the Telletubbies adverts?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Have you lost your noodle, man?

Btw, is that demon al dente?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Is there a point to this thread, or did you get bored during the Telletubbies adverts?

This.
Assuming by "Telletubbies adverts" you meant threads on ATS.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Have you lost your noodle, man?

Btw, is that demon al dente?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Can you please give us a status update?

Some questions I have:

-Did it bite back?

-After consuming the spaghetti demon do you have indigestion or heart burn? I often times get a bit of heart burn when eating normal spaghetti, I can only imagine demonic spaghetti would be 1000x worse.

My prayers and lolz are with you.

Next time you should prepare your pasta in holy water.

edit on 21-11-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Clearly photoshopped.

If you had caught a demon in your spaghetti, I would think you would have had time to capture some ultra-HD video. Nice try.

It's posts like this that give a bad rap to the Bart Simpson/EBE/BEK/ET/Fallen Angel community.

edit on 11/21/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well, frankly, I'm relieved. I was afraid you might have seen a reptilian in your spaghetti. Although, if you did, you could have eaten it instead of it eating you (!)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

I respect intelligent, well written and thoughtful posts. I even to some degree respect posts on debunked or ridiculous topics such as "Moon landing was a hoax", "chemtrails" and of course "9/11 was an inside job".

Obviously some people really believe in those things, and everyone is entitled to their thoughts and opinions, at least they are arguing "potential" conspiracies.

What I don't respect is ridiculous threads like this which is blatantly aimed at taking the piss out of some members, and judging by the post I am replying to, a complete lack of respect for the ATS site as a whole.

As I have said before in other threads, it seems like 2011 is the year for trolls joining ATS. (Those who joined this year that do contribute, ignore that last statement)

EDIT: However, if you were making a constructive point, and I missed it, then I apologise, but I am sensing not.
edit on 21/11/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
Clearly photoshopped.

If you had caught a demon in your spaghetti, I would think you would have had time to capture some ultra-HD video. Nice try.

It's posts like this that give a bad rap to the Bart Simpson/EBE/BEK/ET/Fallen Angel community.

edit on 11/21/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

^ This! hahaha.

Thanks to OP, you made my morning.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Check and mate sir, as I was about to say the same to you.

edit on 21-11-2011 by wWizard because: spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
**UPDATE**

Since my body has attempted digesting this atrocity approximately an hour and a half ago, some strange things have occured.

1) Immediately after ingestion, I expelled what I believe to be a large ectoplasm. Some of you may attribute this to a burp.

2) Around 25 minutes had passed after eating and I stubbed my toe on a wooden stand a knocked a bottle of water off it. Coincidence?

I will continue to update you guys as this event unfolds!

edit on 21-11-2011 by wWizard because: spelling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join