It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Dozens of U.S. spies captured in Lebanon and Iran

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlertInMi
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Pot this kettle, nice to meet ya. wow...

I'll come back when you have one ounce of intelligent actual facts.

Do you have any siblings that aren't slow?

Make sure you learn a little about the world and grow up a bit before you come back too. Maybe then we might take what you say seriously for once.

Nice to see you tuck and run again. I have come to expect it from you. We're still waiting on you to join my other thread or start your own but we all know you lack the courage and intelligence to do so.

Thanks for helping prove my point again

edit on 22-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I am sure they are just lost hikers

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Really OP ..... what kind of thought process do you have? You hope they get a horrible punishment for helping us find terrorist that declared they will destroy the west ....

Seriously , your life and your families life hasnt been neglected as of yet with physical mortality.

You just wont realize the freedoms you have until you lose them all. After seeing these countries up close and personal it makes you cherish things in the US even though its hard.

Also , finding 2 or 3 spies isnt a lot considering you can simply buy their allegiance.

Youll regret when/if this country falls , those spies are life savers.

------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what ... most of the lost hikers are actually lost. Its hard to navigate their border because there is no boundary line you can tell at any time. You cant navigate until its night time and you have to PREDETERMINE your navigation at night for the day ahead. Civilian hikers usually dont know this.

We do this even though we have GPSes.

The CIA will simply airdrop an agent some where if they really wanted in , however , you can tell a westerner a million miles apart out there if he doesnt have a middle eastern tan and a full grown beard.

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Really OP ..... what kind of thought process do you have? You hope they get a horrible punishment for helping us find terrorist that declared they will destroy the west ....

First of all, I never hoped they get horrible punishment. Hard labor is nothing compared to what they will most likely get. Stop being a drama queen.

Second of all, it's doubtful they were there fighting "the war on terror". It's much more probable that they were there causing civil unrest and inciting violence among other things.

Get your facts straight before you debate with me please.

You just wont realize the freedoms you have until you lose them all.

While you're busy praising the freedoms you still have left, I'm busy worrying about the ones they're taking away. You see the difference?

Youll regret when/if this country falls , those spies are life savers.

Who's to say that your country hasn't already failed. It seems many of your colleagues are very unhappy with the current state of affairs and are actually trying to do something about it while you sit there cherish your enslavement.

Any proof of those spies saving anyone's life? I bet they had a hand in more deaths than lives saved.

edit on 22-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: grammar bad today

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
amazing...
those defending C(aught) I(n the) A(cts) operatives obviously haven't dealt with such people (being polite in referring to them as people) in the real world.
They lie, steal, bribe, blackmail, murder, kidnap, torture, traffic narcotics and would sell their own mothers if the price was right. They're far from being morally upstanding good citizens in any society and damn sure aren't the saints that some of you seem to think they are..
I've had the misfortune of having had to work with them back in my misspent youth when was with s.o.g in vietnam and the misfortune of encountering them at times over the years since in my travels.. They haven't changed in the least over the years.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There's a rumor of a Syria no fly zone.

Maybe the Spy catch was planned to make people think all the spies are out.

Maybe the spy catch is fabricated ?

from an Arab source Al Bawaba ...

Senior European sources said that Arab jet fighters, and possibly Turkish warplanes, backed by American logistic support will implement a no fly zone in Syria's skies, after the Arab League will issue a decision, under its Charter, calling for the protection of Syrian civilians.

The sources told Kuwait's al Rai daily that the no fly ban will include a ban on the movement of Syrian military vehicles, including tanks, personnel carriers and artillery, adding that this move would aim at curbing the movement of Assad forces, and cripple their ability to bomb cities. The European sources said the no fly ban might lead to the paralysis of the Syrian regime forces "in less than 24 hours."

Arab states, Turkey plan 'No-Fly Zone' over Syria

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

It baffles me by the amount of people who think the government including secret operatives such as the CIA are out there protecting the people. They must have read too many Tom Clancy novels.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I was reading a thread discussing that no fly zone. It will be interesting to see how it develops. If true it's a sure sign that Syria is heading the same way as Libya, although most of us have already known it is happening.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You havnt presented any facts to begin with. Your information is based conspiracy.

It is fact that these spies , when paid : give IED locations , give up planned ambush sites , give intel on taliban /terrorist positions , give information on taliban / terrorist plans , give up weapon caches , and give intel on planned terror plots to happen in the West.

Proven fact. Watch any military documentary on Afghanistan / Iraq. Informants / Spies everywhere when payed , give us lots of good intel , and life saving intel.

-----------------------------------------------------

First of all , the government is corrupt. This is true , and there are laws LIMITING the constitutional rights , however , the constitution gives the government the ability to so through LAWS. The laws are meant to be obligated off the constitution , however , they look for loop holes and find them. This is true.

The government atm is a big joke , this is also true.

I did not say NONE of this way true. I still have my constitutional rights , and the supreme court OFTEN rules in favor of the constitution and i have yet to see much BIASED coming from the Supreme court. They look at the constitution and the law then compare if the law is constitutional , and then pass judgement determined by the law (Thats how the supreme court rules in lame man terms)
--------------------------------------------------------

I SUPPORT PERMITS. YOU SHOULD NOT OWN a gun if you have a VIOLENT crime FELONY. EVERYONE should be required to have a permit in order to own a gun. If you have a felony / sex / hate crime you should not own a weapon as you pose a DIRECT danger statistically to civilians , and you have proven that through your actions.

I support CONCEALED weapon permits , and you should be able to have a gun on you at all times in any city and in any state with the permits. You should NOT be able to conceal or OPENLY carry a firearm without permits!

This also will HELP make it easier to find a Murderer.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So the OP is all for and openly supporting the torture & the killing of spies, what a nice chap

God these Iran & Hezbullah sympathisers are sick in the head not to mention stupid

Its NOT ok for the US to do it in Guantanamo Bay, but its ok for Iran to do it, right?

Hypocrite much ?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Its ok for Iran to spy on Israel & the US

But its not ok for the US & Israel to spy on Iran

Its not ok for Iranian spies to be killed

But it is ok for US & Israeli spies to be killed

Righ ok got it

edit on 22-11-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I may not have provided any factual evidence, but I have mentioned some known facts. Some known facts are that the CIA is in the business of drug dealing, carrying out assassinations, and causing violence and civil unrest domestically and abroad. Are you disputing this?

You're losing more and more credibility by constantly spewing FOX news propaganda. It's funny you mention the Taliban, they pretty much stopped opium production in Afghanistan until the CIA came to town. Now heroin is everywhere at a much cheaper price and opiate pharmaceuticals are widely available thanks to the booming opium business that the CIA oversees.

Such a great bunch of people out there putting their neck on the line for you

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

So the OP is all for and openly supporting the torture & the killing of spies, what a nice chap

Please quote where I said that. We both know I never typed that so why bother lying? I dare you to quote where I supported torturing and killing of spies? I did say that they deserve what comes their way. The worse I recommended was hard labor which is pretty nice if you ask me.

As for the rest of your post was off topic non sense I don't feel much motivation to address it.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
they all deserve to get caught

they all deserve to die

theyre idiots for even going over there

and letting the u.s government convince them that its 'important'

their heads should be rolled through the streets publicly

maybe then, people that are brainwashed in this country will realize
that the u.s government doesnt give a flying # about you and never will
people really need to wake up. this is sad, i cant believe people will buy
into this # and still go overseas to countries where people burn our flags daily

i mean how stupid can they be? alot of them were caught in a pizza hut?!! LMAO

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

There can be an argument against this.

I believe the CIA does many things that are illegal , and rightfully so , however , the taliban (the reason i use taliban because they are widely understood as terrorist , and it is quicker to type) UPPED the production of these drugs and selling of these drugs to FUND their terrorist organization! Its how they get most of their income! Through drugs.

I have been to Afghanistan , conducted a raid operation with the CIA / DEA and watched them arrest several local drug lords and their little mongrels. You know what we did to the nearly 30 Acre opium field? We burned it right where it stood. All of it. We had a helo drop saturation fluid , with a sprits of napalm , or have the locals gather it and pile it up so it will burn easier , and its actually cheaper.

I didnt seem them take anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This must be very embarrassing. I hope these spies get the book thrown at them. A lifetime of hard labor sounds fair for me.

Which is much worse than dieing to me. Life of slavery , work labor with no respect of your life. You're talking about a Muslims country here.

I can die , and go home to my God (Jesus). or work a horrible life.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

I don't understand even a little bit of this. How could rolling up a few agents in Lebanon and Iran make anyone think all the spies in Syria had been arrested? Why would Hezbollah and Iran do this?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Please quote where I said that. We both know I never typed that so why bother lying? I dare you to quote where I supported torturing and killing of spies? I did say that they deserve what comes their way. The worse I recommended was hard labor which is pretty nice if you ask me.

As for the rest of your post was off topic non sense I don't feel much motivation to address it.

Oh stop beating round the bush you hypocrite

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by Billmeister

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed I hope these spies get the book thrown at them. A lifetime of hard labor sounds fair for me. Imagine if some Iranian spies got caught on American soil, Washington would declare war LOL.

CIA spies aren't regular soldiers. They are criminals carrying out crimes against humanity and deserve to be punished if caught. End of story.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I was still able to decipher your fail quote job.

As you attempted to quote:

CIA spies aren't regular soldiers. They are criminals carrying out crimes against humanity and deserve to be punished if caught. End of story.

Yes I typed that which does not mean what you are implying. I also previously typed in my OP that you seem to have not read:

A lifetime of hard labor sounds fair for me.

How is that supporting torture or killing of spies?

Now I challenge you once again...I dare you to quote where I supported torturing and killing of spies? I never typed that so I congratulate you on your failed deflection in advance.

ETA: I do admit I originally typed "A lifetime of hard labor sounds fair for me." wrong in my OP. It should have been "A lifetime of hard labor sounds fair to me."

I just realized that mistake now, wish I could edit it LOL.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
As i said stop beating round the bush

Second line

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by xuenchen

I don't understand even a little bit of this. How could rolling up a few agents in Lebanon and Iran make anyone think all the spies in Syria had been arrested? Why would Hezbollah and Iran do this?

Hezbollah and Iran are not the ones I was talking about.

It made me think of it right away ... as a NATO plan.

It's all about perception.

I forgot to include that it is my opinion.

The average "don't care either way" citizen may just think that very thing, especially if they remember the rumors of CIA/MI6 involvments in Egypt and Libya. The NATO propaganda agents are very paranoid sometimes, and they seem to rely on their own "perceptions" of what they "think" the public is thinking.

Ask a few people and see what kind of answers you get.. I did.

ETA: the Haaretz article says all this is from:

Dozens of spies working for the CIA were captured recently in Lebanon and Iran, current and former U.S. officials told The Associated Press and ABC News on Monday.

This all could be a planted story.

edit on Nov-22-2011 by xuenchen because:

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join