It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-OWS threads reach for everything they can to denouce the movement.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I, for one, say what i mean and mean what i say. I speak with conviction because ive served my time, done my research and have seen the inside. i have concluded that we as a species are on a path to doom.

divide and conquer... and its working.

most are blind to the realities of life... and rightfully so.. they are only concerned with 'their' outcome. be as it may, you will not be spared.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'm on the side of history where true Freedom is actually attained. Freedom to me means no debt.

I'm 100K in student debt. Once its gone I vow to never be in debt again. Even if that means actually saving to buy a house. I'm 23 and my generation has realized that the debt we are in from student loans is just a way to control our generation before we even stepped out of our parents house. That's why a majority of my generation still lives at home which puts an even larger burden on our parents.

I'm heavily considering Navy now as a means to get out of debt fast. I actually believe in this country so the thought of actually serving it is NO PROBLEM. If you were to say to me, "AFTER you graduate college....you're going to join the military because your degree holds little value". I'd say you were an idiot. But here I am. Bachelor's Degree in hand and I'm working for minimum wage at a Grocery Store. A job that took months to be even offered to me. Minimum wage doesn't pay for thousands of dollars of student debt. Neither does being unemployed.

So what do the banks do next when I can't pay them? Destroy my credit which disables me from getting a job.

Do me a favor Mr. Banker and put on some lipstick before you **** me next time. The actions committed in 2008 ruined any future I had.

I just need to eliminate my debt and fast.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
reply to post by LeoStarchild

That's interesting.

I'm not a liberal.

Nor was I angry.

I have no love for Obama either.

You were rude.. whether intentional or not.

And if you're going to make assumptions about me... I'd suggest more research

I miss anything?

well... i will just say ..

i took some time to re-read the thread.

And from what i see .. you have done a lot of attacking. So who really is to blame for your nerd rage... you

dont tread on me son...your gonna get burned with your own idiocy.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Right... I tremble

From trying to suppress the laughter.

Anything else?Like something that might be pertaining to the topic?... or is obvious troll the only card you have in your deck?

I'd surely not want to tread on you.. my shoes would be soiled

edit on 19-11-2011 by Resinveins because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

Ron Paul isn't being covered by the media for one simple reason - He's not the anointed one for the Republican Party. That title has already gone to Mitt Romney, now that Perry self-destructed. Cain gets attention because he's the "novelty" candidate - sort of like Fred Thompson back in 2007, remember?

Ron Paul isn't being blacked out because he's "a threat," he's being blacked out because he's simply not seen as being newsworthy, in comparison to The Chosen One and the Sideshow Act.

Either way, the take-home story amounts to the media not actually covering news, but rather conveying pre-cooked and ready-portioned "stories" from interested sources.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

If you keep giving him all that food, he's going to get fat. Then he'll die of some cardiovascular disease. And won't you feel terrible?

Remember. Trolls are happiest when they're slim and dancing, like in World of Warcraft. Not like the fat, unhappy trolls of Mordor.
edit on 19/11/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Real eyes realize real lies.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Right... I tremble

From trying to suppress the laughter.

Anything else?Like something that might be pertaining to the topic?... or is obvious troll the only card you have in your deck?

I'd surely not want to tread on you.. my shoes would be soiled

edit on 19-11-2011 by Resinveins because: (no reason given)

*yawn*

well you say you dont support obama.. and you arent liberal..

but yet you defend the OWS movement. Anyone with a paycheck and a house, kids, and family will tell you that they ... well .. really have no idea what they are protesting. they are there because its RAD!

hate on me all you want , but it doesnt deflect the main point.. i dont think you even know what your protesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
Real eyes realize real lies.

LL?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

Ron Paul isn't being covered by the media for one simple reason - He's not the anointed one for the Republican Party. That title has already gone to Mitt Romney, now that Perry self-destructed. Cain gets attention because he's the "novelty" candidate - sort of like Fred Thompson back in 2007, remember?

Ron Paul isn't being blacked out because he's "a threat," he's being blacked out because he's simply not seen as being newsworthy, in comparison to The Chosen One and the Sideshow Act.

Either way, the take-home story amounts to the media not actually covering news, but rather conveying pre-cooked and ready-portioned "stories" from interested sources.

So CBS taking down a poll he was winning isnt blacking him out?

www.youtube.com...

I guess you do not want change in this country, we all know why you do not support RP. Its because you are scared he will end the welfare state and it will be harder for people to suckle on government tit.

Every time someone brings him up you bash him. In every thread you try your best to discredit him.

The guy is 100% for the people of this country, never voted to raise his salary, and is gonna take a 39k year salary if elected. The man is a class act. You just keep playing with my little pony www.youtube.com... and let the people ready for real change vote for it.

edit on 19-11-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

You continually prove my point.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Hmm.. I've no idea to what you're alluding to.

Take your time.. compose your thoughts. It might help

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Hmm.. I've no idea to what you're alluding to.

Take your time.. compose your thoughts. It might help

in short..your out of ammo ..

its okay ill wait
edit on 19-11-2011 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

im wondering how long till the OWS movement breaks down and goes outlaw.
edit on 19-11-2011 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
sure.

What is it exactly you support towards the OWS movement and i will dismantle it.

annnnnnnndddd ... go

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join