It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What sort of sicko did this to a defenceless animal :'(

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is going around on facebook, and it made me physically sick
Please be warned, the image is awful

(sorry guys I'm struggling with embedding)

The story is that kids had put a firework in the dogs mouth and taped it shut, and what you see in the picture is the result of that sadistic act. The vets couldn't do anything to help him and he had to be put down.

I really am at a loss at how some people decide they want to torture an animal in any way.

I never say such things, but to whoever did this to that poor dog - I HOPE YOU DIE YOU SADISTIC BASTARD!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

wow. f that. makes me sick.

I love my lab more than anything in the whole wide world. He really is my best friend. I'd do anything for that guy. If someone did this to him they are in for weeks of the worst torture imaginable followed by death. True story
edit on 18-11-2011 by soldita because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is why the death penalty should apply to everyone, kids included

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
That poor dog.
It's just a testament to how sick some people truly are. I think someone should hold that kid down, put the same firecracker in his mouth and let it go off.

Sometimes an eye for an eye seems like the way to go. Oh wait, "a face for a face".

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I don't want to click on the link.

There is an amazing amount of sick individuals who do such things and it makes me so angry and frustrated and sick! There are also animal hoarders who think they love their animals and cannot afford to properly care for them all. Many become sick and die from neglect. Way too many disturbing stories of animal abuse.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Did this happen in Nottingham ?

Your Facebook link doesn't work. Although, judging by the description which you gave about this attack, I'm not entirely sure that I really want to see the photo. :shk:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

ummm...

I'm not seeing a pic of a dog.
I just see a pic of a nice looking gal.

Am I missing something here.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
This is why the death penalty should apply to everyone, kids included

Don't think you thought that one through.. with the death penalty including children.

Kid 1:"Hey they just put Billy in the electric chair for killing that dog"

Kid 2:"Yeah, kill him for killing, that'll show him!"

Or even the death penalty in general.

It's terrible what they did to this dog, can't see the pictures, won't sign up for facebook to view it either. This kind of crap is gonna be pretty ordinary for a long time until people can treat other people right.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

These kids will grow up to become our next serial killers. Serial killers are found to abuse animals during their childhood years.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I don't want to look at it and I'm not going to, what I'm picturing in my mind is bad enough. I really don't understand what's wrong with people, not just "these days" but forever. It's probably always been like this only living in the information age we're now privy to things we otherwise would have no clue about. Thanks for making me aware of this, I guess. Like I said I don't know what's wrong with people, sometimes I think the world's so f'd up I don't know if it can be fixed.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I can't do the link
can anyone help me please???

I don't know where it happened, I just saw it because it is being shared on facebook and I was horror stricken.

It made me bawl my head off

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Direct Link

They skin dogs alive in other parts of the World. This is something you go Old Testament on.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

We need something that teaches kids that this sort of behaviour is NOT tolerated. They will probably just get off with a slap on the wrist, and they'll probably done this before and will continue to do it again.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Was this the incident ? Apparently it happened in Ireland.

www.independent.ie...

Not an image for the faint-hearted.

edit on 18-11-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BioStatistic
That poor dog.
It's just a testament to how sick some people truly are. I think someone should hold that kid down, put the same firecracker in his mouth and let it go off.

Sometimes an eye for an eye seems like the way to go. Oh wait, "a face for a face".

You are wrong. Responding to violence with violence only breeds more violence. Violently reacting to this kid just gives him exactly what he wants, and since you have clearly never been this kind of kid, you don't understand why the negative attention and fear is what he wants. these kinds of kids need compassion and love, clearly his parents are not giving him positive attention and probably treat him badly or neglect him. The easiest way to prevent serial killers is to love them when they are young and give them love. Initially, they will react badly to it because they want to be hated so that they have an excuse to continue being who they are. They want people to have no hope in them so that they are not responsible for their actions and are not being expected to live up to anything better. This kid made a BIG mistake, but condemning him for it would just lead to him doing it more and more.

But since you are coming from a society of retribution over restoration, I see where you are coming from. But tell me, how many repeat offenders does America have? How much of our populace is in jail at any given time? How low is our crime rate? Is it working? Is condemning people and giving up on them stopping crime? No. It is not. Anyone can see that the US has an abysmal crime rate and an abysmal reoffend rate. Try having a little compassion and forgiveness (true compassion, true forgiveness, not self-righteous condescending charity) and you will find that "bad kids" respond in a beautiful, genuine way. You can stop serial killers tomorrow by loving them today. That is all I have to say.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think anyone who says they should be put to death etc is forgetting that boys will be boys. I was barbaric and evil as a little boy just like the rest of em. Honestly boys are evil as all evil can be. We used to do B&Es around the neighborhood. We set fires and tortured all walks of life. So what? Whoever put it online most likely had more discernment than who did the act. The worlds a f*cked up place. Reality check. If little boys got punished as adults I'd be dead before age ten. I'm not proud of the things I've been involved in, but its all a part of growing up. I know I'll probably get flamed but whatever. My two cents...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
BAH! I can't get the link right.
edit on 18-11-2011 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ah yes let's give these kids all the love in the world. Afterall, it's a wonderful thing they did. It was just a dog anyways, it can't feel pain and it doesn't have any rights.

Let's take those kids to the local theme park and buy them some ice cream, they deserve it!

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Castration! So these kids monsters wont be able to procreate and further contaminate the gene pool

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Here is pic

As for the kids

I would have them arrested

place them in jails for 2 weeks

take them out to a special court yard

have 10 news cameras there waiting for them

place dud fireworks in there mouths and tape it

have an hour long speech why its wrong to hurt animals , as they sit there waiting to light the fuse ...

then we say we need to make an example of these kids

light the fuse

scare the poo out of em .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join