It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What sort of sicko did this to a defenceless animal :'(

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Theres a lot of warped people roaming around society that are going to get a terrible awakening when they die and realize they are going straight to hell with no way out...At least thats what i'm hoping happens to them, knowing that these demented people are not being properly punished for what they are doing...And they are soooooo lucky that its not me who is deciding their punishments,because they would quickly wish they were never born...
edit on 3-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It is truly sad. Perhaps, worldwide laws MUST be enacted to permanently remove monsters without empathy.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but reading the details and seeing the picture made me feel physically ill.
You people who are saying that these CRIMINALS deserve a second chance, are so very, very wrong. Was that dog not a living being? Ok, now this amuses me - you're actually trying to say, that that dog's life was no more important than that of a human's? Not to mention the SUFFERING he went through. If you care at all about that dog, you will know from reading FACTS and seeing the videos that he wandered for five days, with maggots infesting the rotting meat of his ruined muzzle.

Let me ask you this. Would you be saying the same thing if they had blown off the face of a person?

People who do things like this are not normal. I will repeat what others have said that it's people like these who grow up to be serial killers. Think about it. They deliberately shoved the firecracker's in that dog's mouth, deliberately taped it up, and set it off while possibly looking into that dog's eyes which were probably begging for mercy.
They need to be locked up for life and be kept away from society permanently. Or be given the death sentence. This is just simply not acceptable. And someone here had the gall to talk about giving "love" to these people. What a joke.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

Where did you read that the kid was 8-10 years old? Can you give links to back this up? I'm really having a hard time here believing that a kid could (physically) be capable of doing this.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
It is truly sad. Perhaps, worldwide laws MUST be enacted to permanently remove monsters without empathy.
Unfortunately,these monsters,who could easily be weeded out of society by a few simple psychological exams,will not be removed,because they and the sickening things they do keep lots of people in business and give lots of people jobs,like police, prosecuters, detectives, lawyers, prison guards, doctors, judges, psychiatrist, big pharma ect,ect...

Its a sinister billion dollar empire thats built off of the suffering and murder of innocent people thats allowed to continue in the form of warped laws that allow psychopaths to roam freely while receiving social security checks,while ingesting unproven medications...

Its the wealthy law makers and politicians who allow these sickos to stay on the streets and near little children.Its the wealthy law makers and politicians who are mostly immune and protected,living behind their amored mansions and walking and driving around with bodyguards,while the average person is forced without choice to live amongst the mental defectives on a daily basis...

And probably somewhere around 95 out of 100 children who torture and kill animals,will torture and kill people when they get older...Imo...
edit on 15-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
those kids should be sent to the electric chair ASAP...

those who say "killing them would be just as low as killing the dog"

you're WRONG ...killing those kids would be JUSTIFIED. you cant take away an innocent life, no matter what species and get away with it...

only god and nature have that right..

no human should ever under any circumstances take a life if you do....you pay with yours

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ooYODAoo

When i first saw the photo of this maimed and dying dog i was horrified and deeply saddened by the thought of how it was no longer able to drink water when it was thirsty,how it was no longer able to eat food when it was hungry,how it was no longer able to go outside on a sunny day and play catch,how it had to be put to sleep and how i am ashamed to have to admit that i am a part of the same human race that is all too often able to be so thoughtless and evil.Are some people literally posessed by demons? Or is it because our genetics are so messed up that we are producing more and more mental defectives at ever increasing rates? Either way,we are living in a fallen world...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by ooYODAoo
[m Or is it because our genetics are so messed up that we are producing more and more mental defectives at ever increasing rates?

This is most likely the culprit of such atrocities.....

However i wouldnt rule out demonic posession either

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join