It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What sort of sicko did this to a defenceless animal :'(

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
reply to post by doobydoll

Direct Link

They skin dogs alive in other parts of the World. This is something you go Old Testament on.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

I already KNOW animals are skinned alive in some countries - and I think THEY are sick, sadistic bastards TOO!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Everyone who is saying that this is part of growing up-

You're dead wrong, my friends and I didn't go around stuffing fireworks inside dogs and taping their mouths shut. This sort of thing is only done by individuals that have some kind of flaw in their brain. These kids are our next serial killers, they have no remorse for living things so who's to say they won't do this to a defenseless old man next?

That poor dog was probably someone's beloved pet, which makes my blood boil even more.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929

Originally posted by BioStatistic
That poor dog.
It's just a testament to how sick some people truly are. I think someone should hold that kid down, put the same firecracker in his mouth and let it go off.

Sometimes an eye for an eye seems like the way to go. Oh wait, "a face for a face".

You are wrong. Responding to violence with violence only breeds more violence. Violently reacting to this kid just gives him exactly what he wants, and since you have clearly never been this kind of kid, you don't understand why the negative attention and fear is what he wants. these kinds of kids need compassion and love, clearly his parents are not giving him positive attention and probably treat him badly or neglect him. The easiest way to prevent serial killers is to love them when they are young and give them love. Initially, they will react badly to it because they want to be hated so that they have an excuse to continue being who they are. They want people to have no hope in them so that they are not responsible for their actions and are not being expected to live up to anything better. This kid made a BIG mistake, but condemning him for it would just lead to him doing it more and more.

But since you are coming from a society of retribution over restoration, I see where you are coming from. But tell me, how many repeat offenders does America have? How much of our populace is in jail at any given time? How low is our crime rate? Is it working? Is condemning people and giving up on them stopping crime? No. It is not. Anyone can see that the US has an abysmal crime rate and an abysmal reoffend rate. Try having a little compassion and forgiveness (true compassion, true forgiveness, not self-righteous condescending charity) and you will find that "bad kids" respond in a beautiful, genuine way. You can stop serial killers tomorrow by loving them today. That is all I have to say.

Save the soap opera drama... These are the same individuals that go on to target larger prey. Raping, torturing, and murdering an 82 year old elderly man for not having cash in his wallet.

Sure, evil begets evil, but one lesser degree of evil leaves good with more breathing room. Why don't you follow the history of Henry the VIII. Don't stop there... Kick it up a notch by researching the Roman Catholic Church.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It looks like that this happened in Bosnia.

Although, disturbingly, the other link, which I earlier posted, related to a very similar incident in the Republic of Ireland.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Ah yes let's give these kids all the love in the world. Afterall, it's a wonderful thing they did. It was just a dog anyways, it can't feel pain and it doesn't have any rights.

Let's take those kids to the local theme park and buy them some ice cream, they deserve it!

Buying them ice cream isn't love. That is self-righteous condescending charity. Real love and compassion is a lot more than your superficial idea of love as "reward". Love isn't a reward, you don't earn it. Love is given freely. It is not something to be "deserved". Love is given to those who do horrific things because everyone needs it or they flounder. (Coming from a Christian perspective, God first loved us so it is our duty to love others, to love everyone, including those who kill and hurt, but you do not have to a Christian to believe these things - they are universal human principles.)

And no where, once, ever, did I ever say it was a wonderful thing he did. In fact, I said the opposite. Yeah, he did a bad, nay, a horrible thing. A lot of young kids do bad things, the only way to prevent them from doing worse things and to ensure that they change their ways is to respond in a loving and caring way. This child is exactly that - a child! Children need love and compassion or they grow up into serial killers. Which you clearly do not understand, because you think love is simply the reward a child gets when he or she does good. You love your children even when they do bad things, you should love children even when they do bad things, or else they will act out in ways just like this. Which means, treating them in a healthy way, punishing them when they have done wrong but never, ever abandoning them, even if they commit the most heinous crime, because love never abandons, and love transforms even the worst of criminals.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Reply to post by yourboycal2

This post alone disgusts me more than the dog incident. I hope to God you don't have children. Hate breeds hate people. I'm sorry the world isn't completely child proof yet. Don't worry though. I'm sure the government is cooking something up to keep us all in line and make sure nothing like this happens again. Jesus, its a dog, people. Don't get me wrong, its messed up, but relax.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sine.nomine
Reply to post by yourboycal2

This post alone disgusts me more than the dog incident. I hope to God you don't have children. Hate breeds hate people. I'm sorry the world isn't completely child proof yet. Don't worry though. I'm sure the government is cooking something up to keep us all in line and make sure nothing like this happens again. Jesus, its a dog, people. Don't get me wrong, its messed up, but relax.

What was wrong with my method ? The kids don't get hurt , They learn a lesson , and get the cra p scared out of them .

Isn't that what we want? Teach them a lesson ? and not the fluffy slap on the wrist your grounded way ?

link   
Oh a christian with zero sense of reality.

Weird
edit on 18-11-2011 by soldita because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Save the soap opera drama... These are the same individuals that go on to target larger prey. Raping, torturing, and murdering an 82 year old elderly man for not having cash in his wallet.

Sure, evil begets evil, but one lesser degree of evil leaves good with more breathing room. Why don't you follow the history of Henry the VIII. Don't stop there... Kick it up a notch by researching the Roman Catholic Church.

Did you not read a word I said? Our system of retribution CREATES the children who grow up to do these horrible things! It is exactly because we respond in this way that things like this happen! It is because we do not offer love proactively to children so that they grow up in a nasty way that we react badly to them when they go on to commit worse crimes. Again, what is the reoffense rate of our juvenile justice system, or of our prison system in general? I challenge you to provide me evidence that shows how well our "eye for an eye" system of justice is working, and how "out of touch" I am with "the real world." Go on, do it.

In my experience, being a role model for a child, putting love into their lives and causing them to look up to you, and then expecting them to succeed, rather than fail, is how children grow up into healthy, functioning adults. Advocating putting a firecracker in the mouth of a ten year old does NOT.

link   
Reply to post by muse7

Yeah Well my friends and I did... and I wouldn't hurt a fly now that I'm older. And my friends are through college with houses wives and kids. Boys will be boys. They Should be disciplined but most suggestions on here are much more barbaric. Sounds like you shoulda gotten those thoughts outta your system at an earlier age...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Castration! So these kids monsters wont be able to procreate and further contaminate the gene pool

Don't forget stripped down naked, hogged tied, and honey glazed out in the woods... After you cut their nutsacks off be sure they're sitting on a huge mound of fire ants.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sine.nomine

There's ''boys being boys'' and then there's setting off a firework into the mouth of a sentient animal for a laugh.

Yes, we may all have done some silly things when we were boys/teenagers, but me or my friends never did anything as remotely barbaric or psychopathic as this.

I've always been disgusted at the thought of eugenics, but, lately, I'm becoming more and more in favour of sterilising sexual and social deviants, to prevent them infesting the world with their offspring.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
For many years I was an avid hunter. Rabbits and Deer mostly. If I wasn't going to eat it or share with people who would appreciate the meal. I never went just for sport.

For those who will argue that Dogs are food in some parts of the world. Well what can I say.... Fine.

This, this however was just plain cruelty from a twisted thought process of immature minds of children whose parents never taught them the basics in right from wrong.

edit on 18-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

I didn't read the dud part, my bad. I take it back, but it could still be applied to a plethora of posts on the first page.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
reply to post by doobydoll

Was this the incident ? Apparently it happened in Ireland.

www.independent.ie...

Not an image for the faint-hearted.

edit on 18-11-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

No that isn't the same one. This is yet another victim of some bloodthirsty foul soul

I can't imagine the terror these dogs suffered at the hands of kids who do this kind of thing for kicks

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
reply to post by muse7

As for the kids

I would have them arrested

place them in jails for 2 weeks

take them out to a special court yard

have 10 news cameras there waiting for them

place dud fireworks in there mouths and tape it

have an hour long speech why its wrong to hurt animals , as they sit there waiting to light the fuse ...

then we say we need to make an example of these kids

light the fuse

scare the poo out of em .

Interesting method. If you want to kill 2 birds with one stone, have the parents watch.

If my kid did this to a dog, or even any other animal, watching them go through that would wake my ass up about how I'm teaching them.

Flame me for it all you want, but the belt of knowledge usually nips this problem in the bud, real quick.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Those kids should be curb stomped then castrated

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Everyone who is saying that this is part of growing up-

You're dead wrong, my friends and I didn't go around stuffing fireworks inside dogs and taping their mouths shut. This sort of thing is only done by individuals that have some kind of flaw in their brain. These kids are our next serial killers, they have no remorse for living things so who's to say they won't do this to a defenseless old man next?

That poor dog was probably someone's beloved pet, which makes my blood boil even more.

This is not a part of growing up. It's a flaw not in his brain but in the way his parents have raised him. Kids who are raised by parents who don't care if they live or die and who treat them like crap will grow up to become criminals and abusers. Yes, that dog was someone's beloved pet, perhaps even his, but it is clear he didn't care about it. But why, when something like this happens, don't we ask, "Why did the kid do it? What influenced him? How could we have prevented this?" We instantly label the kid as evil and move on. It's really easy to say that someone is evil, but it's hard to set aside our preconceived notions about those who we deem "the other" and simply try to understand. How could we prevent the problem? What did this kid need when he was growing up that would have prevented him from doing this? Can we prevent this from occurring again, and if so, how?

But if you would like to move on and simply read the next big news headline, then you are part of the problem, ie, you are allowing that kid to continue down a path of reoffense. What if the next time, he put the firecracker in the mouth of another kid? What then? Are you really going to settle for the answer that it is unstoppable, and therefore, let it occur? Because that is what you are doing. Categorizing the kid and putting him in the box of "hopeless" in your mind, therefore, doing nothing, and allowing others to get hurt. He will continue, there is no doubt, so the question is how can we prevent this? And we find that love and compassion and high expectations could save the kid, where putting a firecracker in his mouth to "teach him" will not. That is proven by our ridiculously high reoffense rate, which shows that the "eye for an eye" preferred method of revenge in our justice system does absolutely NOTHING to stop crime, and only allows the victim to feel a sense of revenge against the perpetrator.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Those kids should be curb stomped then castrated

This is the best quote EVER.

Seriously though. Think about that for awhile. Just repeat those words aloud for ten minutes.

Kids do messed up things. Especially with peer pressure. Mix different age groups in from different backgrounds, and you got yourself a volatile mix. That's just how it is. And for those saying punish the parents.... wow, I don't even know where to start. If my parents got punished for my crimes when I was pre-teen, I would've gotten two saints killed by an ignorant, angry mob.

ETA: Would you take offense to me quoting you in my signature with that one?

edit on 18-11-2011 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldita
Buying them ice cream isn't love. That is self-righteous condescending charity. Real love and compassion is a lot more than your superficial idea of love as "reward". Love isn't a reward, you don't earn it. Love is given freely. It is not something to be "deserved". Love is given to those who do horrific things because everyone needs it or they flounder. (Coming from a Christian perspective, God first loved us so it is our duty to love others, to love everyone, including those who kill and hurt, but you do not have to a Christian to believe these things - they are universal human principles.)

Oh a christian with zero sense of reality, weird
edit on 18-11-2011 by soldita because: (no reason given)

Oh yeah, write me off because you are too afraid to do what's hard. Go ahead and continue advocating for children to be abused because they did bad things. Go ahead and continue fighting for the perpetuation of violence in the world. Because that is what you are doing. I don't care if you think I have a skewed sense of reality - I still haven't been shown the evidence of me having zero sense of reality, ie, the evidence that a prison system of retribution works to stop crime and violence. But I suppose you are alright with violence, and only care about your self-righteous revenge against "evil" in the world. My advice is to practice what you preach, if you want children to stop killing animals then figure out why they are killing animals and do what you can to prevent it instead of advocating for hurting them because you don't know how else to deal with the situation.

The posts on these threads are sickening me. I cannot, simply cannot believe that people are advocating for torturing this child. It's not alright to torture a dog, but it's okay to torture a human being? It's not alright to hurt animals, but it's alright to hurt children? Regardless of what he did, how can that be okay? How does that make this kid change his ways? It doesn't! It makes him hate you. All violence will ever do is breed hate. He will hate you for the rest of his life and use you as an excuse to harm others.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join