It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Russia would combine conventional and chemical weaponry.Don't matter,chemical weaponry will make helluva of a slaughter. It will clear the battlefield of all NATO forces.

For real slaughter,we reserve the cobra venom toxin generating bacteria and superplague bacterium.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

orginally from Serbia ,but after destruction of my homeland at the hands of the genocidal west,I say in russia,india,UAE.

have long term visa for UAE and India.
Russian citizen.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

calling me muslim is a insult.A Slav and proud.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
I have to wonder if the US and Russia did go at it conventionally and US did hand Russia their rear end would Russia then move to using Nuclear weapons after seeing their conventional forces slaughtered? Scarry thought but Russia stands no chance conventionally against the US.

The first mistake you made with this comment is underestimating your opponent. For a country on the verge of social and economic collapse that's a very bad mistake, as the combination of underestimation and problems at home have brought down EVERY single superpower in history.

The US hasn't fought a properly equipped and trained army in seventy years. The US has technology on their side, but the soldiers have been shooting at people who sleep on hay in huts made of sticks and mud, and they are using leftover WW2 weapons and ammo, who have no training other than how to pull a trigger. It'd be quite a shock to the system if your platoon, fresh out of many tours in Afghan/Iraq, dropped into Russia in the middle of winter and had airstrikes and artillery dropping on their head. They haven't every had to deal with that before, minus inaccurate mortars.

Edit-

As for the topic at hand, I'm glad the Ruskies aren't just rolling over like so many other countries have.
edit on 19-11-2011 by MRedfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Russia get irate over our operation in Bosnia to. NATO/US just kind of "oh well" attitude toward it and the rest is history.

That's not to say the Russians should be ignored.

In the past, sometimes Russia has jumped into the fight and sometimes Russia has acted as the cooler head.

It's certainly an interesting development and these are some pretty dangerous times.

This kind of looks like WWIII but in very slow motion.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

Sadly,the CCCP was loaded with corrupt Rothschild puppets.

frankly to say, Amicus, rothschilds & rockfellers are only cloak for real Players of $-clans. but ye're really right CCCP was planted with hella heap of f*King morons & renegades, modern Russia has the same problem. however, No sickness cannot be healed

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

Yes, because the rothschild puppet Yeltsin was there so it never came to blows. This time 2012-2015 it will come to blows.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

they are cloaks for a spiritual power called Moloch who kabbalist jews have worshipped for thousands of years.

No joke.The forces are interplanetary/extradimensional in nature. Russia is a special target for these forces.The age of aquarius belongs to us ,read on Rudolf Steiner .

где же вы останетесь?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by SarK0Y

they are cloaks for a spiritual power called Moloch who kabbalist jews have worshipped for thousands of years.

No joke.The forces are interplanetary/extradimensional in nature. Russia is a special target for these forces.The age of aquarius belongs to us ,read on Rudolf Steiner .

где же вы останетесь?

Everything will be Perfect as it was before)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

perfect not.These spiritual forces are a bigger threat than the West.Torsion physics and psychtronics is the root to deal with extra-dimensional spiritual aura beasts and other supernatural forces(powerful astral souls).Russia has that tech (elipton).

читать психотронных Голгофу

edit on 19-11-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Ad Astra per Aspera -- Nothing new, Amicus

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

yea uh good luck with you biological weapons the U.S.A and it's allies could eat them ruski's for breakfast and than some islamic extremists for lunch, and for dinner china and it's cohorts after that i dont think wed have room for desert.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If all the governments of the world are controlled by the elite bankers then isnt all this posturing all moot anyway? I mean isnt it pointless who does what when the whole game is controlled by the same people??

Im just finding it hard to figure where most people on here stand in regards to beliefs about corruption and accountability. Either elected officials are chosen by the people or they are bought and sold by bankers.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality

yea uh good luck with you biological weapons the U.S.A and it's allies could eat them ruski's for breakfast and than some islamic extremists for lunch, and for dinner china and it's cohorts after that i dont think wed have room for desert.

lol no offense but America might have been able to do that 20 years ago but not anymore. Your people are sick of war. Your people just want to be left alone now, and rightly so. Unless the US was attacked directly the government will not get much support for war in the US.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Some of the discussions in this thread sent a chill up my spine. Some have said that with the US not having fought another real power's military in quite a while...our problems at home...our scattered military, etc., we would be in a world of hurt. I happen to agree. Not that we couldn't win...but we wouldn't walk away without major losses.

My guess would be that we would begin to get our asses handed to us, or at least not be obviously winning...and then the choice. Do we Americans stand up, get pissed off and back such a fight...and then maybe win. Or would we say "f the government" and loose. And if we do say "f the government" and begin loosing...would the government go the nuke path to avoid loosing? And where would that lead?

A very interesting topic to contemplate, while I hope such an event never occurs.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality

You make the US military sound all powerful and yet, what have they done?
Who have they defeated?

It really doesn't add up to your commentary IMO..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Any article originating from Prisonplanet needs best be forgotten immediately. I remember Jones the megalomaniac ranting about Russia firing ballistic missiles at America. People actually fled into the hills for that. Why is that buffoon still making money?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The u.s military would dominate any country in the world if there were no rules of engagement and it was an all out war. The reason u.s has problems with any country is because they fight with their hands tied. A true war has no prisoners and the only survivors are the victors. If the u.s. were to fight with Russia this is how they would fight and win. Russia always fights with no rules and they still got crushed in Afghanistan.

Even a Russian general has stated that a regional conflict could lead to a nuclear strike. Imo it means Russia is not confident in thier own military so they have to threaten with nuclear weapons.

gsn.nti.org...

edit on 19-11-2011 by shyster55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Russia still needs to flex its muscles every once in awhile to keep the fact in peoples minds that they are "STILL" a force to be wrecken with.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join