It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Warships Enter Syrian Waters To Prevent NATO Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWolf1976

WW3 has been cancelled. What we are observing is the mop up job as the NWO continues to demoralize and destablize the nations through its countless agents and NGOs. It won't be long before they burn all of the old flags and issue the new one.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Reality Check:

Nixon bombed the crap out of North Vietnam during the 24/7 Christmas bombings in 71 even with plenty of Russian ships anchored offshore.

Having said that, I find this story dubious at best.

edit on 18-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

And In 67 Israel attacked the USS Liberty for hours while a Russia ship was not far from the incident.
2nd line

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

And In 67 Israel attacked the USS Liberty for hours while a Russia ship was not far from the incident. 2nd line

AND...

That has what to do with the price of eggs in China?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The NWO has definately taken a turn with Obama. But that is not to say that the old agenda is not still in place. Perhaps we are rounding the bend. And in regard to the Muslim Brotherhood comment you brought up, Mr Erdogan has been the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Turkey...just in case you were not aware that it is bigger than just what the US/NATO has handed them with the phony Arab Spring.

Yeah i am well aware of how large the muslim brotherhood is, they are in every country in the middle east including Israel. That muslim we have running the whitehouse is giving them the keys to the kingdom, practically on a silver platter. Ah well, i am glad i have a cabin in the mountains i can run to and hide out while WWIII begins.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
For some reason I think it would make me really happy for Russia and/or China to kick the wests arses

Im in the west to, but I dont mind

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
UMMMMMM....Russian warships have not entered Syrian waters so this thread is predicated on a falsehood.

Furthermore, anyone who thinking that Russia and China can kick the West's arse is SEVERELY mistaken. They must not be educated and aware of M.A.D.
edit on 18-11-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Back in February the Obama admin had minions running all over Egypt asking the people in the street how they felt about Obama. I am forever keeping an open mind, but it would not surprise me at all if "the One" were to deliver the US into the hands of its enemies and take his place on an Islamic throne.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Assisting in arming a revolution, which if successfull will give Russia a key ally in the Middle East.

It's genius really, they've been looking for key allies in the region for years, maybe even a place to provide security for the rebuilding of the nation. Millitary bases and the ability to anchor off shore in Syrian waters.

That would be a game changer.

You think Russia alliances are new in the region?

From Syria Today...

www.syria-today.com...

Old friends
Russia and Syria have long been allies, with similar interests in counter-balancing US influence both globally and in the region, and in arms deals. Military cooperation between the two started in 1971 with an agreement to place a naval base in Tartous, according to the Russian News and Information Agency. For years, Moscow has supplied the Syrian army with a full range of weapons and Russia will complete a navy base in Syria's Mediterranean port of Tartous by 2012.

With US standing in the Middle East waning since the war on Iraq, the Syrian uprising has given Russia an additional chance to reassert its influence in the region.

"Russia cares about Syria's stability because of strategic considerations. It cannot allow for further American influence in the region through the UN or other means and hence will step up efforts to solve the Syrian crisis," said Taha Abdul-Wahed, a journalist and expert in Syrian-Russian relations. "There is no way that Russia will agree on an arms embargo, as it risks losing a major importer of Russian arms."

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
UMMMMMM....Russian warships have not entered Syrian waters so this thread is predicated on a falsehood.

It doesn't matter if Russian warships have entered Syrian waters or not.

The fact is, it's been widely reported, and that makes it factesque.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by relpobre000
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I don't think Russia deploying warships to Syria is any more of a coincidence than American troops being deployed to Australia.

+1

I can't help but wonder if the chess pieces aren't beginning to be moved for the ultimate battle. China/Soviet Union/North Korea vs. Allies
edit on 18-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I encourage you to read the whole syria today page linked two posts up from yours.

The "stage' has been set for quite a while now.

There really is no new news in the OP.

Syria is off limits for US intervention, Iran is close, very.

Soon the US will lose all but Israel in the region, as least as far as where the US can influence the nation.

China and Russia are making major moves on top of decades of moves to dominate in the Middle East... Which is really why Iran has become such an immediate problem, that may require US military intervention.

A war for Syria would be a war with Russia and China, and soon a war in Iran will be the same.

There is more going on here than Israel's paranoia over Iran's 'peaceful' nuclear program.... It is ultimately about the the west losing all influence in the entire region to China and Russia.

That just can't be allowed to happen now.... Can it?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Call me what you will but back during the Bush administration I had an awakening which told me not to worry until Syria is attacked, then and only then would a world war happen which will affect everyone on the planet.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I actually agree and know everything you are saying. I quoted the other guy with "+1" with nothing else. Then I remembered, you can't do stuff like that on this site (I am relatively new), so I did a quick edit to put the last statement in to make it look better

I concur with you completely
Now that I blew my cover...lol.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Why? Because the Bible says that Damascus will become a heap of ruins in the last days? Maybe you read this somewhere and dont realize it and this was the source of your "epiphine".

Originally posted by antar

Call me what you will but back during the Bush administration I had an awakening which told me not to worry until Syria is attacked, then and only then would a world war happen which will affect everyone on the planet.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Oh yeah, and folks need to realize that China and Russia are as cozy as you think. There was a great thread on here the oother day explaining such in detail.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Russian warships off the coast of Syria even if real would be completely useless in stopping an invasion of Syria. Not that I see an invasion coming. As the Syrian Army defects and refuses to kill the people in the street Syria will require outside help most likely Iranian to keep order. This will not be acceptable to the Arab World and Turkey. That is where intervantion may come from. They may request non combat support from the US or Europe as well. As is Bashar has seen he can walk away like in Tunisia and Egypt and live or try and exterminate his own people and end up like Gaddafi. I am betting he walks away as more key militaty units change sides.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Nope, that was not it at all. It is just that I do at times get glimpses.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Russia,isnt going to engage anyone at the moment,Iran will engage Isreal and the Americans and British will decimateIran in about a week.Russia has no time to do anything and doesnt want to get involved anyways.

How long do you really think Iran will last?And who really cares these days if a bad leader and his government are toppled??No one thats who.

China doesnt care,India doesnt care,Russia,doesnt care ---get it no one cares---I wouldnt be surprised if Putin got smart and freed a country or two himself just to keep up with the jonses.

As soon as Iran is toast and the people freed,then nk will be on the worlds radar.

There are weapons that have made the ballistic missile obsolete and even the cruise missile is obsolete to defensive missiles,this is a reality,the world will start cleaning up little nuclear threats because the big boys already know that they are obsolete.

heres one for you,do you really think seal team six was erased in that chinook crash?If there is a clash with Iran--look for these seals to do something spectacular--I believe they are now ghosts and fully operational.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

What are "Russian interests" in the area? We're all familiar with the US's "interests": mineral wealth, control of strategically important geography and attacking the so called enemies of Israel.

Oh, Russian interests are:

* Mineral wealth,
* control of strategically important geography,
* and trying their best to have enough friends to use their military equipment so they can learn if they have any hope of waging a war or not.

When the US attacked Libya under Reagan, the Russian Navy had a ship in port. We told the Russians we were coming. The port was dark except for the Russian Navy ship-- it was lit up like a Christmas tree so we did not mistake them for a target. They didn't arm their weapons-- because they did not wish to swim to shore.

And remember all those Russian tanks in Iraq in the first Iraq war? The Russians found out real quick how overwhelmingly inadequate their arms were compared to those of the US.

Russia needs to flex its muscles to show confidence to potential buyers. Russia knows the US will not attack them, unprovoked; but Russia does not know that about its neighbors and needs funding for providing its own military readiness.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

All these business ventures and mixtures of interests between the different superpower nations and all the entities that they host such as corporations, the arms industries, and of-course there many sheeples really is getting old....No I mean come on blow # up already, what are they all waiting for?

Oh ya, the same old thing....Nothing to see here people, more shadows of shapes being paraded before those who are not allowed to turn there necks or look away from the screen. The stage is being set, all they need now is some actors that people can really believe in.

Really that the middle east is still relevant just shows that they really need to get some new screen writers....I mean who cares about Syria or Israel or Iran or any of them. Because no doubt I could list many more and not only from that region. Who matter not one iota, in fact most probably wont know were they are on a map.
But there are many who have vested interests in such resourceful places. And so they will most likely be in the headlines when convenient.

All of these idiots, and those who support them really need to get # going and start blowing themselves up for good already..... Come on what are they all waiting for? Do they need a sign from heaven, or do they need to sacrifice a goat first. Or better yet! a scapegoat will no doubt do the trick. I mean it's worked in the past, so technically it should work today as well. After all, if there is one things we can always count on about learning from history.

Is....That people do not learn from history.

edit on 18-11-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: waka waka

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join