It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will you convince me... ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
what chair?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
[color=4C4646]Next you will try to convince me these words are not here.

edit on 17-11-2011 by ILikeStars because:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110

Originally posted by absolutely

Describe this chair that you believe is in front of you and then we can get started .

if u describe smthg then u kill urself so how are u gonna start any? and how wat never started exist by starting? which answer the first question, u live actually by making such nonsensical sentences

You might want to re read the topic of the thread and ask yourself if you posted in the wrong place .

on the contrary it is actually the most clear answer living giving to the thread, con vince is only about shuting ur mouth forever, if u accept what another say then u r over, u cant b but what u always were

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

By questioning your accuracy on how you define "chair" and "not here". I could use the Socratic method to show you that you actually know nothing and that all of your beliefs are based on assumptions and not concrete facts. This might convince you to think more deeply about your core beliefs and how they relate to the world around you.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
what chair?

This is the winning post. I'm convinced.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
How will you convince me that this chair infront of me is actually not here?

What chair?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
There may appear to be a chair when you are looking at it, however where is the chair when you are not looking at it?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Describe this chair that you believe is in front of you and then we can get started .

if u describe smthg then u kill urself so how are u gonna start any? and how wat never started exist by starting? which answer the first question, u live actually by making such nonsensical sentences

You might want to re read the topic of the thread and ask yourself if you posted in the wrong place .

on the contrary it is actually the most clear answer living giving to the thread, con vince is only about shuting ur mouth forever, if u accept what another say then u r over, u cant b but what u always were

R.I.P

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
In this realm energy in physical/ material forms does exist, if you have been living here for a while you most likely accept and know this, for I am sure you have moved, and eaten and done other things that are necessary for your existence, for you to be "real".
if you cease to react with the material world you were made for and from, you will no longer exist within it , so right now in this moment you are real and present, as much as the wood from the once living and functioning tree that was used to create that chair in front of you, it is there it is real, its part of the as real as real can get realm, or as real as we know things can be, its just as real as you.

when you fall asleep, say you have a dream and there is a chair in front of you, how real is that chair?
funny that it is from this realm of thought or imagination where the idea and concept to create a chair came from,
imagination, a vast space to process infinite outcomes,situations and creations, like magic, a mind can disect, decipher, rearange and play with the macro and micro realities it finds itself in,.

it is from that quantum region of mind which all conscious existence stems from, the self powered engines of life,
where this finely crafted spirit of light is given control of a body and must consume,crunch and process outwardly data with saved memory and information to ensure it stays real if only for a little or lot longer,

I think there are clues about our reality hidden quite blatantly and presently in our reality, as if nothing could be more blatant then being able to observe a large portion of what exists,and to experience existence through a separate from all, but completely a part of all mechanically functioning "natural" system, things we must do, and things we do such as dream, i believe foreshadows or hint qualities of objective reality, like the acts one experiences, feels, desires have resonated from other inhuman realities, possibly definitely also from unbiological realities.

just the flow of thoughts that was conjured after reading your post.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

it is horrible how u keep turning around making everyone dizzy reading ur posts for knocking them down with ur mean that they are nothing but things made to fill all holes needed to fake a living reality one

hey mister, the fact is not life when it is known being fake exclusively through rights abuses and negative powers and when its forms are neverending stories

the fact is first truth which is absolute superiority sense so it is logical that any move, that is the definitive objective fact
the second fact mister is that freedom exist, not only me to me is a proof of it but also u behind ur pretense of being to serve robotism

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Regardless of what you see or we imagine.

There is no chair.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

what chair?

That's all you are going to reply?

What's the point of this thread than?

It's customary that when talking to people you actually talk to them.
I am very disappointed in your lack of responses.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

yea especially that forcing someone to not seat confirm the reality of chairs being absolute and definitive

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
We cannot convince anyone that anything is here. However; I can convince Juveous that my MPC station is on my right hand side of me while I face my PC...Why because he has been here so he knows my setup.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Pointless thread...there's a lot of them on the most discussed column right now. How will we convince you the chair you're sitting in is real? Maybe next time at-least write more than a few words when starting a thread, and I'll feel compelled to reply thoughtfully.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I suppose I will play along.

I will first try the insane asylum argument.

1)
How do you know you are not 100% insane and delusional and are actually in an insane asylum and are not imagining all of this??

Really, how do you know that isn't the case?

Now, for the deceptive God argument.

2)
How do you know God isn't a deceiver? And that he created an entire fake universe just to trick you?

Really, how do you know for sure this isn't the case?
edit on 17-11-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Answer to 1st question - This is an insane asylum you're all in.

Answer to 2nd question - God isn't the deceiver, Her children are.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

How will you convince me that this chair in front of me is actually not here?

Simply observe yourself observing the chair.
Overtime you will see that you always Seeking to
change your state of consciousness.
Overtime you will see that you are always
Avoiding Being Already Entirely in Relationship to
what is arising.
When you Radically Understand this you
will fall out of this state of seeking into the
prior state of Unqualified Relationship.

There you will see that You and the Chair are One,
existing in Love/Bliss/Fullness and the Chair is God.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

what chair?

Apparently some people are easily to convinced (sic). It seems the point of the thread was to get rid of a chair. Maybe there was no room for it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

how about 5 billion dollars, an island, a cruise ship, a jet fighter, and a basket ball. Would that convinse you the chair was real?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

what chair?

Who said I am talking to you? I am simply asking you to convince me there was no chair... It was just a philosphical question.

<< 1    3 >>

join