It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are dudes on forums always 6'-6", 260 lbs., and ripped?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Have been to Bruce Lee's grave in Seattle Wa, even though his body was moved to HK. Nothing to LOL about here.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rekiz
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

you really think someone has 2 male units both 12 inchs, i have some beach front land to sell you....

ooh ooh, I want it!! I want it!!
Just as long as its in Arizona

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

right after the big one, its all yours, contact me 12-13-2012

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Fox Molder

keep at it, and add streach at night before you sleep, try sole to sole on your feet and move them to your root the best you can, good luck, took me 8 months. your goal is to get your knee's to the bed and pull your feet to your groin, aka your heels toes pointing straight out from groin. Know the invertied splits, is should be the same as a full 180 degree split, but will allow for inside kicks, start round, then change, find your own pattern.
edit on 16-11-2011 by Rekiz because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the tips. Been at it for 4 1/2 years now, I can go a full 3 rounds of two minutes and have some serious fun. Huuuuhh..We are talking about WTF Olympic style Taekwondo here, right? I also have a 13 year old daughter that's a provincial U-13 division champion ( she is now in U-15 deivision) and a 15 ( U-17 division) year old son that is just starting to enjoy the sport although he will be tested for his red belt come this December. My daughter is at a level where she is sponsored now, the cost was getting way to expensive and the competition way to far away. When they start taking airplane for a couple of 6 minute spars....It gets expensive real fast...LOL We just done the Toronto open last week, this upcoming weekend she has off but the weekend after we are headed to Montreal and the one after to Quebec city for Provincial selections...Ohhh the fun. LOL !!!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Have been to Bruce Lee's grave in Seattle Wa, even though his body was moved to HK.

cool

Nothing to LOL about here.

stop putting yourself down, you might start believing it.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

nice to hear, me and my son where going strong when he we 4, he got his first gold then in canada, full contact rules, me i broke a toe and forgot to take it off the attack list was up 3 from what i heard after but after breaking big toe on primary foot, your fight style changes, if you want it to or not, lost 4 points in 30 seconds, and lost but one, and had to pick up a friend who broke a foot bone, so toe vs foot, i was up, so i drove, thank god for canada medical, they rock. fyi elbows dont break, no matter how hard you kick them, lession learned.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Gazrok and I are fighting for superiority right now. I just performed a suplex on him while typing this post at the same time.

Scoreboard!

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Oh by supporting him, im not lowing myself at all, he was my spark that got me in to the arts, but as he has been dead a while now, we should give him some honor, and peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Originally posted by kaskad
I got 2 penises they are both 12 in.
Made of plastic and battery powered.

Plastic ??
They made out of man-meat, Duh !

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

does this have anything to do with the reported abuse going on with chat then?

look out! he's coming up behind you!
edit on 16-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

I got 2 penises they are both 12 in.
Made of plastic and battery powered.

Plastic ??
They made out of man-meat, Duh !
You carved them out of spam? or did you cut them off a couple real men?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

When you're talkin' chat, I'm definitely not the one to talk to. I've been in there maybe three times in seven years. I'm too busy getting buff-like.

Peace

edit on 16-11-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Troll down it a bit, its a bs reply and your not helping the cause. and before you reply think... I know i have.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I tried to do a Vulcan nerve pinch on you, but that 6'8" height thing of yours is really making it difficult...

so it looks like the mods here are serious dudes.. a kung fu master and a cowboy... anymore?

Well, I can hold my own in a fight, but any more than two opponents, and I'm pretty sure I'll go down quick. I am actually pretty good at pressure points though, and I cheat and fight dirty (I carry a stun gun that looks like a cell phone, for example). I can also break REAL (not special grained) wood with my kicks.

I can ride a horse with competence, but I'm no barrel racer or anything (a friend of mine owns a ranch, and my wife's dad raises horses). I can also ride a motorcycle or pilot a boat, though it's been a few years for either. For a few years, a motorcycle was my sole transport, and the boat was something I fell into (and quickly got out of).

You know the definition of a boat? A hole in the water you pour money into....

I'm also a decent shot with a pistol, rifle, or bow, mostly because I first hunted when I was in 4th grade (in Alaska). Not as glamourous as it sounds. I was on the island of Kodiak (the big island below Alaska), as my dad was in the USCG at the time.

I also lived in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia as a kid. Again, sounds exotic, but my dad worked for Lockheed at the time, that's why we were there. He was actually there for a few years before we moved. My mother couldn't live there after a couple of years, so we've been back in the States ever since.

Luckily, I did get to visit a lot of places during my travels as a kid. I only wish I was older to appreciate them more. Still though, I have an old soul. Even as a 6th grader, my parents had to pry me out of museums in London or Amsterdam, for example (the uncultured heathens)...

Funny part is, as exotic as all this sounds, all of the above is 100% true. (except for me doing the nerve pinch on Dr. Love)
edit on 16-11-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You guys are funny.

I'm only 5'7",but the ladies call me big daddy,if ya know what I mean.

And my nickname,kdog,comes from king kong dog.
edit on 16-11-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by Vandalour
umm.. so when you got black you started over again and again.. ?

Yes, my goal is to own Chuck Norris.

Peace

edit on 16-11-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

L
l
Bruce Lee beat you to it

6'2 128lbs
edit to add

mastered the Nuki-Ashi at age 7 after stumbling on the technique all by myself

picked up a few skills here and there

Survivor of the 20th century

edit on 16-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added comment

edit on 16-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

Dude you should really gain some more weight, that can't be healthy. I'm 6'3 and i don't think i had a girlfriend under 130lbs.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Where did all the damn giants come from ?? Fukashima actually might be fun to get tossed around by a giant ... carry on
edit on 16-11-2011 by leawyoming because: mispelled

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I'm 5'11"

84kgs

Not really ripped (I was but I'm 28 and have 3 kids and life has slowed down a bit, and the stomach a bit softer)

I actually do know Martial arts but mainly a jack of all trades but master of none.

I also have a really big......................

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

.......heart.

Peace and Namaste.
edit on 16-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The bigger the dog, the faster they die.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join