It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Reincarnation is true, what will happen incase a disaster wipes out 90% of humanity?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
There could be three possibilities 1) after you die you move on to the next step of life, meaning a new dimension being, another planet. Just like how you complete level's on video games and you move on to the next one. In the new dimension you will have more knowledge and will be capable up doing much more than a regular human, from what i believe next step of life is a light so basically you live like soul, in a spiritual world, currently your in a material world, where the vibration and frequency are slowed down so we can see each other. There are planets our there, which vibrate at a much higher frequency and that's y we cant see humanity existence any where in the universe, they are moving at speed light.
2) second possibility might be that yes you do reincarnate, after every civilization, a new one arrives, depending on your birth either could be a tree, a bug, a animal or a human, god will choose what kind of karma you committed and depending on that you will be given a life.
3) third possibility can be that , after you die, your soul is either brought down to the lower planetary system, which is considered hell
edit on 16-11-2011 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Maybe Earth is only one of many worlds offering varied Experiences for Souls. And maybe souls choose to be here or somewhere else.

We are very earth-centric.. we see Earth as being the rare jewel for Life in the Universe. It's like wearing rose-coloured glasses... our perceptions and Beliefs will always be less than the reality.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

You just took words out of my mouth,

Yes is interesting that we human tend to measure life span in our so short compare to earth age, we humans only live in earth for such a very minuscule time span, then compare to the age of the universe we are just no even there but for a brief flash.

I believe that the universe is very wide, span a time that our minds will never is going to even comprehend, so for me that I believe in reincarnation, or better yet that our human and earthy bodies are nothing but a shell and that the soul or energy is immortal I have not problem relating the existence of many planets with different life span and forms across the infinity universe.

So yes for the OP, if we are to be wipe out in earth I can pretty much imagine so many worlds that will be taking new souls reincarnated in new life forms.

So is plenty of places to be reincarnated into, too bad that many can only remember from past lives is what they have live in earth and dreams of weird worlds and events no related to earth.

Search you dreams you may be surprised of what you remember, perhaps those weird dreams are no so weird at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You will end up in the same placeless place you are now. Nowhere or now-here, always present.
The present, or this nowness, is where you have always been and always will be. You are eternally now.
Now is not a time it is a being, an entity, the true identity. The true I. The eye of now.
edit on 16-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Yes, you are right, in your own understanding,
I had many dreams in my life, of a place in time, describe to me in my dreams as the place where souls gather, presented to me like a tree of life, souls are like the fruits of the trees as the tree is the source of life, the souls will come back to the tree.

It was a very interesting dream and one that I have never forgotten, beside the out of body experiences that I had that has taken me across the universe.

But as usual they are just dreams but I can never get them out of my mind once I have them.

I could write a book with all of what some may call "weird dreams" I have.
edit on 16-11-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm sure there are probably aliens, but I believe for whatever reason that human souls are somehow bound to Earth for the moment. Also having not seen any proof of either I'm gonna discount the fact that they may exist for the purpose of this answer, for I can only speculate on what I do know...

It is my belief that everything that is happening at present, everything that has ever happened or will ever happen is exactly what is meant to happen. Therefore even though the world is seemingly getting more unstable, and a lot of people are doom and glooming, this is a necessary phase in the Earth's evolution.

I also believe we are here as the Source experiencing itself as us. The reason we exist on the material plane and do not realise our true nature is so the Source can experience every possible situation that can be experienced. This process is facilitated through the every human incarnation that has, is and will ever eventuate. I see enlightenment and the eventual return to the Source with the knowledge each soul has gained through its many incarnations as inevitable process. And I believe for most, if not all souls this process will be through a gaining of a higher spiritual understanding.

Now clearly the world is not at that stage at the moment, and I can't see it happening any time too soon.

Therefore as everything in the world is how it's meant to be, and how it's meant to be is to facilitate this experience and return process, I simply do not believe that a disaster like that will ever come about until all the souls have reached a certain point in their spiritual evolution. And if or when it does come it then we will return either as higher dimensional beings who I assume won't have a physical body, or not come back at all and instead return to the Source from whence we all came......

.....and then eventually this universe's time will be over, and we will begin it all again.

Originally posted by Crayfish
Or alternatively, there is no saying that the concept of time has any particular meaning or bonds outside of the physical body. Perhaps we could be reincarnated as any person at any point in time. Perhaps we are all the same person that is being endlessly reincarnated.

This answer I very much like and I also believe both Crayfish's statements to be true, but I feel life on the material plane is still a forward progression while we are incarnated in our earthly form and therefore stand by what I say. (I also really love your avatar)

Gonna have to do some more thinking though to see how the two mesh together though.....

Originally posted by xsheep
There is only "one infinite being"
having infinite amounts of dreams
of being infinite amounts of lives

"I am" every dream past, present and future.

I cannot die for I have never been born.

"Wake up my beautiful dreamers and remember who you truly are"

Love it. But if the dreamer wakes up what happens then.....?
edit on 16/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well..... I can't claim to know. But I have ideas to throw out there for fun!

The other day I wrote this on another site-

I can't say I "believe" this, only that it is a vision of thigns that comes up often and seems to lurk in the back of my mind all the time, even if my intellectual mind rejects it.
It is a feeling that I am a part of a larger entity that is all of us together, only having an experience in separation and individuality right now (which I thoroughly enjoy and try to experience to it's fullest, by the way!
) But this feeling includes reincarnation, I guess, because I see many different experiences in my past, and not only as modern man.
I get the feeling we have a collective soul, and that together we choose to change the state of our systems together at certain times, in order to experience new things. Systems of society, but also -biological systems and genetic differences! Like consider this- what if we were dinosaurs once, and then decided we'd explored all there was to that experience, and decided to put an end to that particular form and get new ones evolving for us to enter and experience?
This strange thought hits me even when we consider possibilities of major loss of life at some point, in which a culling could happen and only certain humans would survive (the strongest and most healthy, or the ones with a certain genetic factors like resistance to disease, or special "skills"). In that scenario, they would slowly begin increasing in numbers, and we would have new forms to enter and experience! Maybe a new human with psychic abilities? Or maybe even one that is resistant to obesity.... or at least cleared of built up anscestral luggage..... you don't think that deep down some might be feeling they wish they had a different body? We MIGHT (I stress that word, I know it is far fetched) be subconsciously all together deciding to tear down our playground and make a new one! Just a trippy idea that always comes back to me whether I want it to or not.....

What happens to the parts of our collective soul in between incarnations? What happens to that energy if a large part of the current human form dies? Here's what my intuition answers-
It goes back to the collective soul. It is like pouring cups of soup back into the large pot!
Why do we see so much of earths other life dying as the human population grows? Not just because the humans are causing it physically- that is just a physical manifestation of what is happening on the spiritual side! More of the collective earth energy is incarnating into human forms, and less into the other life forms.
So with less human forms, that energy goes back into the other forms- plants, animals, insects......until they can incarnate in a higher life form experience!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be trapped on earth. There are googles of other planets out there. I seriously doubt once we died that would be it.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

IMO, your thoughts are flawed, to propose that we all "sit in limbo" and wait for a body to be made to reincarnate into is incorrect thinking. Time doesn't exist when your dead so how can you "wait"?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Perhaps they'll reincarnate on another planet

As well as i never seen a script that says you are born 100% human again.
Better Karma you have, easier the life would be. I'm not sure if being born as human is a good thing. I rather be born as something small and short lived and end my cycle of reborn and attain nirvana.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Reincarnation is a big mystery. Putting it black and white like 'you're born, you die, and you come back again' is probably an over simplification of this mystery. There is no evidence to suggest that everybody who dies is reincarnated, and there is only scant evidence that reincarnation occurs at all. Of course on the other hand you have many religious and cultural traditions that believe in the cycle of death and rebirth, but looking at it as a numbers game is a bit silly. There are cases where an individual has been born again in more than one child simultaneously, and, conversely, cases where an individual child seems to be a collective of more than one soul from previous lives. This is all a bit confusing I know, but really the whole thing is a huge mystery.

edit on 16-11-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Perhaps reincarnation isn't limited to our bodies or this dimension. When I pass, if reincarnation exists, I could be anything from an 'alien' in a far far away galaxy to maybe myself again in another dimension. It's hard to say since we honestly do not really know how 'reality' functions or is produced. I think if reincarnation exists, it would backbone on the rule of what reality is. As other said, there are lots of interesting reads on how this reality is not anything much more than an elaborate 'virtual reality' that we are 'experiencing'.

It's a hard question to answer, but definately an interesting question to ask.

Love reading the responses to this thread they are pretty interesting.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Maybe the amount of reincarnations is dependent on the amount of births, so if 90% of us got wiped out all of our souls would just be hanging out in the "afterlife" as the population slowly started to build up again and one by one we get reincarnated.

I also like to think were not bound to earth and that yes, we can be reincarnated to other parts of the universe, or into other universes, or even into any point of time in the past or future.

I think though, that we can choose whether or not we want to be reincarnated, in such a disaster that would cause 90% of us to die, maybe not that many people are going to want to reincarnate back here, at least not right away.

I don't know, fun to think about though.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Lot of the old religions believe in it as well, Buddhism and Hinduism come to mind(i know they are pretty much same).

Even tho i m not really into organized religion and also don't want to turn this into religious debate but for these old religions to believe in something like this instead of reaching "heaven" or going to "hell" is something interesting to thing about.

Also according to those religion i mentioned above, i don't think being reincarnated is a good thing. it means you still have greed, lust etc that you need to get rid of in order to attain selflessness and break the cycle.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Well, since the souls exist out of time, they just go to the earthly future or past to be reborn.

Every so often, there is a bottleneck of the human population, but it always recovers and exceeds the previous stage. Plenty of bodies to go around.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
You take a number and wait patiently in line.

If you were hyperactive as a living being, you would do some poltergist activities to amuse yourself in the meantime.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I go with what I read, not what I believe. There have been thousands of studies of children between the ages of 2 and 4 that remember their past lives with astound clarity. Then as I said there have been many cases of prolonged hypnosis that have basically stated the same. What they say is that we are infinite, that there is no judgement, that we judge ourselves, always striving to be better in our choices so we eventually will join with God. There are those who obviously don't make the correct choices, but we can never be sure if they are making the choices as a lesson for us, or for them. For instance, take 9/11, what was done was awful, but boy did it galvanize us to make choices as individuals, as a country, as a world? How we can see the light if not for the darkness that shapes it? Without shadow, there is no form to be seen. How can we judge characters in a movie? If their character gives us a chance to be more than we were before?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
OMG when will people do there research. Answers the reincarnation are out there. Dr Michael Newton.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It's a scientifically proven fact then when you're reincarnated, you are combined with the soul of your spouse and you both inhabit the same body afterwards. There's another name for it- "payback"

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
That would be a really huge party in the afterlife.

First, good question.

But seriously, time and space are not limiting concepts. If you have to wait 1000 years for humans to rebuild the population, it is not a long wait in the afterlife, it doesn't apply the same.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join