It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Reincarnation is true, what will happen incase a disaster wipes out 90% of humanity?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
NOTE: This is just a hypothetical scenario and I'm not saying that Reincarnation is true or false So lets just keep to the subject please!

Well the theory of Reincarnation is that Life and Death are just natural never ending cycles where if you die, your immortal soul is simply "reincarnated" into another physical body i.e. you are reincarnated, and whether you were good or bad in the previous life, Karma applies.

So my question is: What happens to all the innocent souls incase a disaster wipes out 90% of humanity? Let just say for the heck of it that this disaster is caused on purpose by the New World Order to depopulate the planet and keep it that way.

So where do all the souls go if there are not enough "physical bodies" on Planet Earth anymore?

Do the souls get reincarnated on another planet in a different galaxy?

I'm guessing if Reincarnation were true, then the idea of Karma would also be true hence somehow the 90% of souls will get there "redemption" and the New World Order will eventually be "defeated"...

Yeah, I'm confused now...

edit on 16-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

LOL! Of course, there will be a really, really long waiting line and then when everyone gets back, hopefully the nitwits pushing for the NWO will all be roundly defeated and sent off to wait in another line leading somewhere a lot less nice!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
We will all come back as cockroaches

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

I don't think Reincarnation works that way, but I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

There are no innocent souls and the only one who can defeat the world disorder is Jesus Christ. This statement stands on its own and I have not intent on monitoring responses to it.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Perhaps they'll reincarnate on another planet

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch
We will all come back as cockroaches

This!

Or alternatively, there is no saying that the concept of time has any particular meaning or bonds outside of the physical body. Perhaps we could be reincarnated as any person at any point in time. Perhaps we are all the same person that is being endlessly reincarnated.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Ha, that didn't take long.

Praise Jesus.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
There are alot of hypnosis studies that indicate that this is not our true reality, that this is a hologram. Where we come from when we do not have physical bodies is the true reality. Hence, having bodies here is irrelevant, there is plenty of room where we really live. Also don't forget that this is only one existence, there are myriads of them in different dimension that we can't see because they vibrate at other frequencies. Earth may not be the only existence for us to experience to learn karma. And time only exists here on earth, really no where else.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Ok...so I guess you obviously didn't read the first sentence of my post..

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Maybe souls are like soap bubbles and many can become one.

Or maybe some folk just don't have much of a soul and they just get absorbed back into the astral soup.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bwcawaterbear

Interesting...

So basically we could be those "non-physical" beings coming into the "physical realm" to try out "physical" lives?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Maybe in a Galaxy far, far away!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Life goes on. We go back to our spiritual home and continue our journey maybe reincarnating elsewhere after a while. Depends on the needs.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
imo, other dimension, planets, universe, we are all part of one soul's experience(s), God or our creation from supreme existence itself.

heheh, but what would would dianetics/hubbard say?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I would imagine that if the multiple universe or parallel worlds theories of quantum physics are true, that souls might transcend dimensional boundaries. Plus, the universe is big, possibly endless. There MUST be other worlds out there similar to ours. Also, is reincarnation restricted by linear time? Perhaps it is possible for souls to jump backwards and forwards in time. Further, I believe some religions say that reincarnation is not limited to species. "Good" beings supposedly reincarnate as more advanced lifeforms (if that is what they wish), and "bad" beings regress into more simplistic lifeforms.

So, between alternate realities, other dimensions, distant worlds, non-linear temporal reincarnation and multiple species possibilities, there should be plenty of room for a few billion spiritually displaced humans.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Ghostlancer you so beat me to it.

Let me add only that just all the realities alone where it didn't happen, would allow for everyone no sweat, though the soul would know forever the horror it left from. Imagine that coming out in therapy in some alternate universe.

"Ummm doctor I keep having dreams of Obama declaring martial law and detention camps and then they came for us, and we fought, and we died."

"I'm sorry but Obama was not allowed to run for President once his American Status could not be found."

"I know, but I have these dreams!"

heh, the omniverse is an amusing place of learning.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
There is only "one infinite being"
having infinite amounts of dreams
of being infinite amounts of lives

"I am" every dream past, present and future.

I cannot die for I have never been born.

"Wake up my beautiful dreamers and remember who you truly are"

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by xsheep

That is truly beautiful.
Thank you.
So true.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer

I would imagine that if the multiple universe or parallel worlds theories of quantum physics are true, that souls might transcend dimensional boundaries. Plus, the universe is big, possibly endless. There MUST be other worlds out there similar to ours. Also, is reincarnation restricted by linear time? Perhaps it is possible for souls to jump backwards and forwards in time. Further, I believe some religions say that reincarnation is not limited to species. "Good" beings supposedly reincarnate as more advanced lifeforms (if that is what they wish), and "bad" beings regress into more simplistic lifeforms.

So, between alternate realities, other dimensions, distant worlds, non-linear temporal reincarnation and multiple species possibilities, there should be plenty of room for a few billion spiritually displaced humans.

very well said...I just wanted to add

"In my house there are many mansions" ( dimensions )

In god I live and have my being

one is one

and two is one

and one is 2 for a finite amount of possibilities

"everything is contained with in it's own existence "

no matter how vast or deep the reflection goes

it is still the original one dreamer... dreaming .....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join