It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun watch 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I open this post knowing that a big event will take place in 2012 a most probably from our Sun.So it's very important to keep an eye open on our Sun every day as the events may appear!

It's a fact that in our history we have many X flares but non to change our life dramatically,as is possible now.Maybe a chain of events could change our life forever and that as consequence of a direct X flare from the Sun!

So we must be prepared and stay alert at any time to try to see in the future.Be prepared and stay alert!

WATCH THE SUN!

TextIn light of recent news, the following information is paramount. On July 14, 2010 we learned that our sun is passing through an interstellar energy cloud which excites/energizes the sun. NASA, along with The National Academy of Science and other world renowned scientist are so concerned about this up and coming solar maximum in late 2012, that way back in March 10, 2006 NASA issued a solar storm warning (in writing) for 2012. What NASA omitted in their 2006 solar storm warning is what prompted NASA in the first place to issue a 2012 solar storm warning four years in advance? Then in 2010, NASA again warns the general population of a pending solar storm, telling the population to get ready for a once in a lifetime solar storm. Despite that news agencies and websites like this one are beginning to cover this developing story, no high government official has yet to stick his or her neck out to make an official announcement about the catastrophic implications as to allow the global population to begin preparing. The following scientific data revealed by Alexei Dmitriev further supports NASA's original 2012 solar storm warning issued back in March of 2006.

source(www.solarstormwarning.com...

Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev says that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 satellites reveal that our sun, as well as our entire solar system, is now moving into an interstellar energy cloud. Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is turbulent. Dmitriev explains that this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun. IE: Bigger and more frequent solar storms and CME's resulting in the Carrington effect. This interstellar cloud of electrical energy is also absorbed by the Earth, and scientist have found that it results in more earth quakes, all while dramatically effecting our weather here on earth. When asked how long will it take our sun to pass through this interstellar energy cloud, Dr. Dmitriev replied, "I don't know. But If I had to guess, I would say somewhere between two thousand to three thousand years."

source(www.solarstormwarning.com...

source(www.ezpspthemes.com...
edit on 15-11-2011 by diamondsmith because: 2012

edit on Mon Nov 28 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Thank you for posting this data. I think it timely as so much energy is coursing through the veins of the living. We live in a uninique period of cosmicstance. I need to finish reading what you have intelligently presented. I`ll be back. What effect do you imagine the cloud will have on our moon?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Could activate the inner core of the moon and start revolving slowly approaching the earth!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Who is "Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev". Can you provide any information about him?
Wait, the site you link says it's "astrophysicist Alexia Demetria". Are they the same person?

edit on 11/15/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Further on in the link you can read the name lexei.
I think the Alexia is a typing error

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by notsosunny

It's not just the first name that's wrong but that's not the only error on the page.

There was no "solar storm warning" from NASA in 2006. There was a prediction (an inaccurate prediction) for the solar maximum which occurs every 11 years or so.

There is no "interstellar energy cloud". There is a region of interstellar "fluff". There is no indication that the fluff is affecting the planets or the Sun.

There is no such thing as "the Carrington Effect". There was the Carrington Event which occurred in 1859, a very strong geomagnetic storm.

The page is a mess, the information is wrong, and no one has ever been able to determine who "Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev" (or "astrophysicist Alexia Demetria") is.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Is it this person?

It must be, it's the only evidence of their existence.
edit on 15-11-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Some of the pole shift/Solar flare information on ZetaTalk is pretty informative. Even if its a bit out-dated.

ZetaTalk: Solar Flares
Note: written on Jul 15, 1996.

www.zetatalk.com...
edit on Wed Nov 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate64

The 12th planet? Since Pluto was still a planet in 1996 was she talking about Eris? Or Sedna maybe?

No. Probably not. Must be Nibiru.
She got everything else wrong too.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate64
Some of the pole shift/Solar flare information on ZetaTalk is pretty informative. Even if its a bit out-dated.

Zeta Talk..really?

Here's but a short list of Nancy Lieder's (who started the Zeta Talk cult) failed predictions;

Brian Gilbanks has documented several failed predictions[23]:

Cataclysms
The 12th Planet would be sighted by late 2002.
Domino earthquakes
Comet Hale-Bopp would not draw nearer.
Crop Failure
Market Crash
Financial Freeze with barter systems taking the place of paper money
Border Closings between states.

www.2012hoax.org; Nancy Lieder

She and Zeta Talk are an absolute joke.

Also, Alexei Dmitriev is the male version of the name with Alexia Demetria being the exact same name but for a female.

edit on 15/11/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Antoniastar

Could activate the inner core of the moon and start revolving slowly approaching the earth!

Interesting. But if our moon is an alien base that uses high tech to hypnotize Earthlings, then seems that a blast of interstellar energy could disrupt snoozers.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I spent some time a while back trying to find the mentioned astrophysicist. There is no one by that name that publishes. It's a hoax site making up stories.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

ttp://tmgnow.com/repository/global/planetophysical.html

PLANETOPHYSICAL STATE OF

THE EARTH AND LIFE

By DR. ALEXEY N. DMITRIEV*

Published in Russian, IICA Transactions, Volume 4, 1997

*Professor of Geology and Mineralogy, and Chief Scientific Member,

United Institute of Geology, Geophysics, and Mineralogy,

Siberian Department of Russian Academy of Sciences.

Expert on Global Ecology, and Fast -Processing Earth Events.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The game has began!!!

source(www.lmsal.com...

Forbidden,Forbidden,Forbidden,Forbidden,Forbidden!

prop.hfradio.org...(source

Not available....
edit on 16-11-2011 by diamondsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2011 by diamondsmith because: The sun to come

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The article you reference appears to be a hoax article. Can you find the website for that journal and show us that the journal exists and the article exists? I was not able to find it.

Take a look at the references. There are things like Science News and not peer reviewed articles.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Today it's November 17 2011.some events about our sun in the history.

The Aurora of November 17, 1882 was a geomagnetic storm and associated aurora event, widely reported in the media of the time. It occurred during an extended period of strong geomagnetic activity in solar cycle 12.
The event is particularly remembered in connection with an unusual phenomenon, named a "auroral beam", which was observed from the Royal Observatory, Greenwich by astronomer Edward Walter Maunder.source(en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
1346 it's on site!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Erupting everywhere,

source(www.lmsal.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Do you have an interpretation to make or are you just listing without purpose?

About all I see here is that the Sun is not static.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I am. sorry but it's to much to key now but you can find all those parameters interpreted on the internet an yes the sun was linear associated with other data here on earth I take the conclusion that we are passing a cosmic energy cloud!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join